Which one will get goty?

Which one will get goty?

Attached: goty.png (664x320, 308K)

Cyberpunk or last of us, and I say this as someone who believes cyberpunk to be vastly overhyped and last of us to be kike shit

goty goes to this fuckin MONKEY
ooh ooh ooh AAH AAH AAH AAH
*slings poop*
AAAH AAHH AAHA AHH EEH EEH OOH
*slaps chest*
aah ahh oohohohohoh eeh

Attached: 2745061459.jpg (640x428, 54K)

based

Considering GOTY is just a popularity contest and only one of those games is multiplat, I'd say Cyberpomf.

Attached: 1583147555090.png (679x422, 383K)

Cyberpunk because it's released later in the year and is going to be fresher in people's minds

MOST TO LEAST LIKELY (only confirmed games):
1. Cyberpunk 2077
2. Half-Life Alyx
3. The Last of Us 2
very large gap
4. Ghost of Tsushima
5. Final Fantasy 7 R
6. Dying Light 2
7. Ori 2

BotW 2 would be number 3. if it releases this year.

Retarded take on Yea Forums, so surprising. Almost all GOTY winning games release around March.

DOOM Eternal.
>judeo-christian lesbian simulator
>1/10th of a game-remake for full price
>mumble rap cyberpunk
top kek. not one will be consindered great in any metric

Doom looks fucking awful.

miles ahead compared to these 3. DOOM 2016 was fun.

TLOU2 or FF7R, betting on the former depending on how Square is going to pad out 6 hours Midgar into +30h
the scope of CP77 will only make its flaws more apparent

FF7 Remake is already filtering video game journalists, so it's already up there for me.

Attached: 1583218493686.jpg (1080x1196, 412K)

Cyberpunk 2077

You're a fool if you think some JP game with the least amount of political overtones will win over those two GOTY bait.

Last of Us Part II looks like dogshit. Nobody wants to play a dumb fucking little bitch who just wants to get laid by some other bitch.

FF7 Remake might be pretty good but also might end up being mediocre as fuck. Has Square Enix really made anything genuinely good since FF12? And that was a PS2 game.

Cyberpunk 2077 went from a ridiculously good concept to literally "GTA but 60 years in the future". It's lost 80% of what made it so hyped and I really wouldn't be surprised if when GTA 6 comes out it fades into obscurity.

So that being said yes all 3 will be nominated because game awards shows are retarded.

>video game journalism

Attached: 1526323055572.gif (245x245, 613K)

im really getting sick of seeing this and I know im not the only one. you autists don't even know where it came from or you would stop using it.

Attached: 1496347094505.png (1122x574, 337K)

>Nobody wants to play a dumb fucking little bitch who just wants to get laid by some other bitch
I do
But they're ugly so I don't

Holy fucking shit is he retarded? I watched a play-though of the demo without any commentary and understood immediately what it is you should be doing in that fight.

It couldn't have been that difficult. Why would a person just willingly make a fool of themselves like this online when hundreds of thousands of people are going to adapt just fine when it actually comes out.

>tutorial boss people have beaten in 4-5 minutes is too hard

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

Sekiro won GOTY despite being a March game
>inb4 b-but 2019 was a shit year
still better than the previous years desu

> BotW 2 if it releases this year
I doubt it will, if they're smart they'll have BotW2 and Prime 4 lined up for consecutive years as a power play.

>Why would a person just willingly make a fool of themselves like this online

You've just described Twitter.

its hilarious how sekiro and partly gow4 can prove you all wrong
>popularity contest
smash and re2r could've easily won if that was the case
rdr2 would've easily won against gow4
>filtering
sekiro is last decade's biggest filter, still won
>politics
sekiro
>releases later so its fresher
sekiro, gow

TLOU II

Attached: 1553968652155.webm (1112x694, 2.79M)

Are you seriously talking about the VGAs?
You know that shit is pay2win right?

>Are you seriously talking about the VGAs?
yeah, thats what people are discussing here

It'll probably be this. Normies absolutely love TLoU to death, and I don't know why. I thought it was a good game, but not the second coming to Jesus.

People are discussing what the best game of the year will be, not some fucking shitty award show.

>Which one will get goty?
I preodered Cyberpunk 2077 so i might be biased but fuck the game industry if the meme remake or the gay movie win GOTY.

*flings feces at u*
eehehheeheeh

Attached: 1576433781777.jpg (590x420, 55K)

>Which one will get goty?
all three of them will somewhere. there's 40 zillion video game "awards"

Unironically HLA looks less shitty than any of these, especially last of ass.

most people here talking about the game awards as they're making up excuses as to why their favorite game won't win

The combat isn't even hard, it's just clunky. I have no idea what they were thinking with the FF15 combat but for some reason they decided to just roll with it here, as well.

tlou2 cuz it appeals to trannies, gays and pedos

>Normies

>pedos
I liked the DLC for the first one but 2 just sucks famalamb

Give me a B
Give me a A
Give me a S
Give me a A
Give me a D
Give me a O

What does that make?
BASADO

B. A. *clap clap clap* S. A. D. O *clap clap clap*

Could go either way between TLOU2 and Cyberpunk but im leaning toward Cyberpunk simply because TLOU already won and as much as the journos drool over muh emotion games they still don't want two games in a series muddying up GOTY wins. Games are art and NOT stagnant so multiple games in a series cant win GOTY within a decade.

It isn't clunky, nor does it play anything like XV.

dumb parrot

>Netflix serie
>Part 1 out of 10 of a game we already played for 90 bucks + tips
>overhyped bullshit nobody asked for with 1 gorillion dollars advertising budget
Looks like all 3 will win goty bros, it's over

Cyberpunk because it's not a meme exclusive and will be a bigger game than TLOU

7Remake will be GOTY 2021 when the complete edition is out and is no longer exclusive

Attached: 1579600425394.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

depends who choose the Goty. Game Journos of-course will go with the most woke game. Gamers will just go with with what's most popular, so I doubt FF7 would win shit since only weebs care about it.

>3 games, all of them available on ps4
I feel sorry for 'one-game-platform' aka xbox, pc
and 'zero-game-platform' switch.

Nioh 2

Attached: 1579009116741.png (232x233, 67K)

Take one off the list...

Attached: Final Fantasy 7 Cuck Edition.png (1622x2048, 2.41M)

TLOU. FF VII is "too anime" and doesn't have Nintendo bonus like 3H and Cyberpunk will flop because expectations are too high.

You sound like a tranny.

True GOTY of 2021 will be stalker 2 anyway

GOTY awards are such BS since multiple companies and media outlets give them out making them spread out almost evenly amongst games. Making them all fucking meaningless

Yea but have you played the FFVII remake? It looks like it wishes it was doom.

>psssh nothing personel kids

Attached: bigNews_blog_oripre.jpg (720x360, 88K)

Elden Ring

If cyberpunk is good, it
If not, tlou2

>what the fuck I actually have to play they game woooooooooow nobody told me

youre butthurt and you sound stupid, i probably started listened to lil b before you even started browsing this site

There is no way cp2077 is going to win. its just a fps clone of watchdogs and gta mashed into an ugly textured world. Oncegta 6 comes itll just fade out of popularity.. its tlou 2 or half life alyx. you better stop playing games old man.

>tripgfag
>a retard
checks out

GTA6 is fucking casual garbage though and if you play it you might as well be apart of the dumb masses

>im special heed my words everyone im not a common person im not normal i need games made specifically for my superior intellect and taste

Thats fucking right you stupid scumbag why would I play a game I dont like? That should apply to everyone holy shit what the fuck you stupid autist

Attached: 1553644321149.jpg (540x404, 31K)

>GTA6 is fucking casual garbage though
Just like Trannypunk 2069

People on Yea Forums admitted to dying in the demo as well so it’s not just journos. That’s probably because they were overzealous though. That faggot’s problem is that he can’t wrap his head around ATB.

And I’m more excited for FF7R but I’m betting on Doom Eternal. Elden Ring, BotW 2 and Bannerlord aren’t this year.

Who cares.

Thats a totally original comment. Please kys

they will probably both get at least one

Yeah I'm expecting Alyx to at least be on everyone's list, even if it doesn't win.

Man... I just despair that three piece of shit games are the best the gaming industry has to offer us in 2020. What went so fucking wrong?

>2deep4u story
>made by a big name developer
>console exclusive
The Last of Us 2 is made for game journalists. It will obviously win.

Dilate, troon

Starfield.

Attached: 1529093753036.gif (512x512, 2.67M)

100% wrong. if i had a dollar for every comment that sounds the same id put this on my top 10. You should know better user

Attached: 1484959603572.png (358x272, 124K)

>im from the future and know these games will be shit
Why didnt you warn us about the coronavirus?!?

>sony will pay
>60 dollar demos of once full games are not games
>normalfags will love it
Animal Crossing and Ori Will of Wisp objectively if you like videogames and are nort a normalfag that got pushed into vidya because your mom bought a dvd player.

Cp2077 whitout question

Attached: 1573670367727.png (802x437, 106K)

>Animal Crossing
Boring shit for trannies.

>Ori Will of Wisp
Boring platformer.

If you like video games your GOTY will be Nioh 2.

Attached: 1583243823046.jpg (390x377, 33K)

The last of us because strong female lesbian lead character

But both FFVIIR and CP2077 have tranny protagonists.