Like it or not, this is the most significant game of all time

Like it or not, this is the most significant game of all time.

Attached: 2550125-haloce.jpg (491x640, 46K)

true

cope

>Super Mario Bros
>Pac-Man
>Tetris
>Street Fighter 2
>Super Mario 64
>Ocarina of Time
>GTA III
>Pokemon Red and Blue
>World of Warcraft
>Any of the Smash Bros games
I could keep going op, but all these games are already more important and influential than Halo. Even Halo 2 and 3 were more important than the first game.

>all lame kids games
GTA 3 and WOW are definitely competitors tho

it would be in the top 25 or 50, but not #1, no

Im still waiting to play it

adding skyrim to this list

Agreed

>no Metroid

It came out on PC in 2003 nigger. If you're waiting for the 'remastered' graphics they only make everything look retarded.

>Halo 2
Halo 2 was forgettable, only thing it did well was online mp.

You can switch between both no? im just annoyed at how long its taking to port an old as fuck game, had my fun with reach but i want to coop all the games with a freind

I never got to play ODST so im really hype for that

It's because they're working on all of the games at once. Combat Evolved(+A), 2(+A), 3(+Thorage Forge & ODST), and Halo 4. They're not working on them one at a time.

weak bait

>Smash bros more influential than Halo: CE
Smashies deserve the rope.

how the hell is smash bros more influential than halo?

Attached: fast chief.jpg (788x968, 783K)

>most significant game of all time
>wouldn't exist without DOOM
>DOOM wouldn't exist without Wolfenstein
Hmm

>another Halo thread
another thread for Yea Forums to shitpost about Halo and to not discuss anything on-topic.

Just like the good old days.

>Yea Forums now
>shitpost or nothing
>every other community website
>here's a picture of my cat

This is true despair.

>the most significant game of all time.

How? Wouldn't golden eye or doom be automatically be more significant by transit of property?

The most "significant" game of all time is Pong, because a bunch of maths nerds who were amongst the smartest people on earth stopped using their giant house sized calculator to find prime numbers and do important maths shit but instead fucked around playing table tennis.

Attached: 250px-Pong.png (250x188, 2K)

That sounds like such a good decision, and wont rile up people who purchased the entire collection with content drought

Worse is the fact that Reach proved they're retaining the original mapping system, meaning they can't add any new armours or anything to, say, Reach in the upcoming seasons without forcing you to completely redownload your maps so they can be baked in. The only game that could possibly support new armour permutations without this drawback is Halo 4.