It's time to discuss the best ARPG of all time

It's time to discuss the best ARPG of all time

Attached: DarkMessiah.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why no other game like it?

AND I WOULD WALK FIVE HUNDRED MILES

______ only think about ______

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1321x698, 1.4M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1560066013706.jpg (1274x676, 469K)

VR port when

>TFW a decade ago, hearing the news that Bethesda bought Arkane, and thinking that the next TES would have a ton of Dark Messiah influence

Attached: 1578045334043.jpg (656x750, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c

you accidentally uploaded the wrong image, try looking more carefully for your DS2 screenshot next time

Meh.. graphics were shit even for their time, magic system uneventful, weird kicking physics that broke the immersion..

Basically a worse Skyrim. Wouldn't call it the best of anything.

itcame out 2008 means its better than crack desu

I dunno man it's fucked up, why can't we get another one.

modern gaymers hate fun

Attached: 1557394683063.jpg (808x808, 129K)

Is there no bridge in the game or something?

>DS2

Attached: 1582951119752.png (312x339, 200K)

I like both t b h. I'd also add Severance:Blade of Darkness but it's more action and less RPG.

i felt like the ghouls were super overpowered compared to all other enemies. also the flying opponents were garbage and the story was retarded. still great fun overall

>he actually believed it

Attached: lol howard.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Attached: 1494994692039.png (249x250, 149K)

Elderborn is way better than Dark Messiah

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I literally have no fucking clue

it still has some of the most satisfying first person combat ever

You know remember that spider tomb section.

came here to post this

I was having fun and this is where I dropped the game permanently. I have not gone back to it.

too many spiders.

Just slap them with the fire stick, but yeah, fuck that section

I fucking hate spiders in games but Dark Messiah spiders were nothing, infinite range fire spell so you can easily snipe them.

I played it earlier this year, I liked it but I wish more levels were actually outside. Kicking people off a cliffside was much more fun than dark caves and tombs.

>No open world Dark Messiah
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally all I want is a decent open world first person fantasy ARPG, I wouldn't even care if it was Vermintide/Dying Light tier combat as long as it had decent loot and enemy variety and cool locales to explore.

just play Dark Souls 1

Dark Souls and Dragons Dogma have both scratched that itch to some extent, but i'd still prefer FPS and something with more replay value.

If Dragons Dogma mixed up it's spawns and had greater enemy variety i'd probably never stop playing it.

would be perfect if the sword fighting wasn't so janky

Ah yes, the single most overrated underrated game there is. LE EPIC KICKING BROS

A single player Vermintide game with more environment interaction would be so damn great.

Did you go with the demon or the human at the end? I played this on launch and can't remember their names

Isn't the demon your sister and don't they fuck?

I fucking love Dungeon Siege 2
what's your fav party?

It's certainly fun, but the RPG aspect is severly lacking, and variety of enemies you can have fun with is kinda small. Orcs and those assassin thugs only maybe? Also wished for more varied places and interactivity with the enviroment instead of ledges, spikes and shelves with crates

Janky as fuck, and not in a charming way
Kick Messiah of Spikes and Ropes is god damn infuriating to play. The level design is often daft too, so many identical looking areas

>Kick Messiah of Spikes and Ropes
heh

Are you trying to convince me to pick her or what?

Are you?