If you like JoJo, why haven't you played it yet. If you did play, what did you think?

If you like JoJo, why haven't you played it yet. If you did play, what did you think?

Attached: The_90s.png (987x1152, 871K)

So any news on the Chaos translation?

It was pretty good experience all around, although enemy encounters could be a bit of a drag.
Also FUCK ROLLING STONES MAZE

No word from Chaosanon in a long while, so it's probably safe to call it dead.

Attached: DUMB.png (1000x1010, 442K)

What is that?

I already have played it. I'm just waiting for fate is unbreakable now. After fate is unbreakable I hope someone will make a vento aureo game.

Attached: EM5dZH5U0AAM8kE.jpg (3276x2628, 2.37M)

i have never watched jojo, are there any other freeware games like this you recommend i play?

An update was released adding a "Chaos mode", adding a lot of new elements to the game and a huge amount of replayability. Unfortunately, this update has not been translated yet.

The chaos mode update that came out a long time ago but never got translated was being translated back when this game was FOTM here, but he's gone silent with only the very early game finished.

For JoJo? No.

The jist is that the game got updated with a new mode called 'Chaos Mode', which added in a lot more things that could happen and influence your game. Like skipping certain bosses or changing your family background, whole bunch of stuff.
Chaosanon was in the process of translating it, but stopped.
Shit sucks, but you gotta roll with the punches like that.

On a less sour note part 7 user is still trucking along, so that's pretty sweat.

Attached: 18689325_p6.jpg (312x275, 27K)

They can call it Jojo's bizarre adventure: the 7th gang member.

nah just and cool freeware games in general.

There's two major flaws:

First is, the guy I rolled couldn't stop idolizing Jotaro. The character interactions with him were rather cringy.

Second, there's way too much random encounters. Having sprites attack you was decent but add in a random step counter and it's a slugfest.

Other than those, I did enjoy the depth of the secrets and fanservice.

why should i play it?

It's made with a lot of thought and love. There's lots of immersion in it too like if you say you're afraid of heights, then your character can freeze up when fighting in heights.

Because its a cringe RPGMAKER fangame?

>the guy I rolled couldn't stop idolizing Jotaro. The character interactions with him were rather cringy.
Which guy did that? I kinda only played around with maybe 5 of the stands so I might not have noticed anything.

It's pretty nice for what it is. There's definitely a lot of care and appreciation put into the game, so if you're interested in playing something Jojo related it'll be up your alley.

Looks like it's based off part 4, so that'll be a hard pass from me.

OP's image is part 3 while that other one is for the part 4 game which hasn't released yet, but there is a demo for it.

Wild Hearts, the long distance wolf stand. Every interaction with him and Jotaro was just him cheering on Jotaro and Jotaro's responses "..."

I hate jojo and jojofags.

cave story, the ur-quan masters, cataclysm dda, and space funeral are pretty good

Took a hot second but I just went in the debug room for the "Individualized common events" with Wildhearts and it seemed the like only time that happened flat out was joining up with the crusaders. Might be more scenes like that somewhere else though, can't say for sure.

Speaking of stands, what's the stand ya'll had the most fun playing with?

Attached: Best bird.jpg (268x188, 8K)

quicksilver up until i get hit

Mods keep fucking banning to Jojo vidya threads what the FUCK

My first play and only play through was with red garland, and I steam rolled through the late game with It's requiem

?

I just finished reading Steel Ball Run earlier and I can see why it's almost everyone's most beloved part.
How on earth could the Anime capture what this part has.

Attached: S B R.jpg (1200x1821, 546K)

Obviously with CG horses and stands

the anime hasn't captured the greatness of any part
6>7>4>2>8>3>Baoh>1>5

anyone got a link to the color version?

It did wonders for part 5. 5 used to be the part I disliked more than any part but 6. The anime gave scenes more impact. And made me like Abbacchio when I hated him

Attached: 1555129151592.jpg (1000x770, 167K)

I liked blowing shit up with Napalm Death