Your Turn to Die/Kimi ga Shine

What are your thoughts on 3-1 so far?

Attached: 1583177340228.jpg (1024x835, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoRogZe3tKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

When is 3-2 coming out?

Where is 3-1 supposed to "end"? I already split up and finished the girls room and talked to everyone but can't figure out how to progress any further.

We're apparently getting the remaining part this week.

nvm found the paint area

Kino

I want to rub Mai's tits.

The suspense is killing me. The ending better be so tight. Are you boys going to sign the document?

Attached: hand.jpg (1181x898, 91K)

Ok, Q-taro.

Attached: QMai.jpg (1024x835, 242K)

That part was utter kino. This game really nails its presentation time and time again. I would even argue that it really was necessary to have a separate sprite for Kanna pissing herself.

At first I played through with Kanna/notAlice and now I'm at the start of a Sou/Alice play. It'll probably be slow going though. Are there any differences if you let the dummies die? Considering how the last boss for the current part didn't use them I'm guessing it barely makes a difference.

Attached: 7a5b7d1971ef32ed1e576ec0ac683ffa.jpg (700x954, 193K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoRogZe3tKA
holy fuck this song is great

>calls the only dark-skinned character in the game a “thug gorilla” shortly after meeting him
Maybe Gin’s more based than we gave him credits for

yes in a heartbeat

KINO

i have never been more certain in my entire life that Gin is from Asunaro - think about it, he's an orphan, whenever they talk about who it could be they leave his name out, his weird cat head is the perfect size to store mishima's head..

I feel like Nankidai put in the part with Gin hanging from the ceiling because everyone was putting their tin foil hats on that he doesn't have a collar

Doesn't he talk about living with his dad

Anyone played Your Time to Shine yet?

No, nobody's played that game yet. It's a complete mystery.

So what's your thoughts on Midori?

Attached: Midori.png (300x624, 60K)

Are you still angry with this man Yea Forums?

Attached: Gashu.png (370x624, 75K)

He's such a cunt and it's great

Gashu did nothing wrong

Kind of gay because Shin was writing about him in his cute diary

He doesn't it was Mishima's collar being pulled up

It looked more like his neck the his plush toy

He's based.
He is also based.

>Kind of gay because Shin was writing about him in his cute diary
Doesn't that make Shin the gay one?

The cutest.
When is she coming back?

Attached: D_qnHaWU0AAWrRY.jpg (741x969, 96K)

After Miley stops riding her.

Yes, it’s double gay because If you get written about in a homo’s diary you are now gay

This. Also what difference would it even make if he didn't have a collar on we've seen that even the floor masters and Midori wear them

The collar on the table looked different so I don’t know

Riding? Like a piggyback?
Well, I guess she would do that, she's very nice after all.

Attached: BigSip.png (715x808, 222K)

But that's Shin's own gayness. Not Sou's fault that Shin's so obsessed with him.

God, the discussion room girl(Maple?) freaks me out way too much. The dev deliberately made her sprite take up more of the screen so that she's uncomfortably close, and that's just horrifying for my shut-in self.

Well still, name swapping with your gay crush is gay on both sides

[Spoiler]his not an orphan he lives with his mum and step dad he says so in his AI[/spoiler]

Fuck wrong person sorry

Yeah sure. That kind of riding....heh.
But Sou never took Shin's name.

Gashu makes it clear that everyone is an orphan.

Even if he had Mishima's head at some point, he can't still carry it since during Chapter 2-1 he lets Sara clean it.

That's her boss sprite most likely, and pixel art isn't drawn by Nankidai IIRC, he mentioned a team that works on "dot art" in one of his tweets.

>Gashu makes it clear everyone is an orphan
What?

Why was Maple acting so weird when she was talking about Sou? Also why doesn't she call him Midori like the others do?

He let him have his name though, it’s gay to give your name away

Because Maple and Midori go way back.

She’s going to end up going into some kind of nightmare mode or something and be the final boss

Not like he was around to object to it when Shin took his name.

>young joe in kanna’s flash back
>joe’s dad in keiji’s flashback
Does joe even exist in the first place? Why is he apart of everyone’s lives?

Yeah but that doesn't answer my question about the Sou thing. She was acting pretty normal before and after that moment where she starts acting weird when saying Midori's real name. Even Ranmaru says as much.

>joe’s dad in keiji’s flashback
That was not Joe's dad. That was Q-taro's

>Sara is adopted
>Kanna is adopted
>Gin has a stepfather
>Gashu tells them to doubt their upbringing
Come on.

>Q-Taro grew up in an orphanage
>dad was shot when he was like 19
Doesn't add up.

Maybe she’s programmed to not draw attention or talk about him?
She just looped around saying his name.

Also if I remember, last thread people were talking about maple calling him “Sou-sama” instead of “Sou-kun”

Just reminding you that Q-taro has a A HUGE HEART

Attached: Q-taro_big.png (720x1084, 1.01M)

Q-taro is younger than Keiji by few years. It's possible that Asunaro killed his mother and framed his dad to take Q-taro away.

"Doubt your upbringing" could mean very many things. I think you're going too far with a theory based on a handful of people having stepparents...

user Q-taro could have been taken away from his dad long before that.

>Also if I remember, last thread people were talking about maple calling him “Sou-sama” instead of “Sou-kun”
She refers to him as Hiyori-kun instead of Hiyori-sama or even Hiyori-san. So yeah. Especially since Midori's the floormaster.

>Maybe she’s programmed to not draw attention or talk about him?
>She just looped around saying his name.
I guess that makes some sense but at the same time why even question if they were talking about Midori to begin with?

Attached: 10F4DD06-E33D-4170-AA84-0CC755D61BC5.png (816x624, 1.23M)

Fucking freaky shit

It will get him killed.
That has to be Joe. It just has to be.

That doesn't mean they're all orphans user.

wtf new chapter is short as fuck

Is this from the sou playthrough? I kept kanna alive and never saw this.

it's only the first half, user, the rest is coming soon

Nankidai said he's going to release stuff as it's ready. This isn't even complete part 1 yet.

It's from 2-1 if you talk to kanna when exchanging tokens

Yeah but the other first halves weren't THIS short. Maybe it's a 3-parter or something

Because it's part of part 1 you fucking chimp. That's why it's short.

1-1 was shorter

wtf Anzu is so hot

wtf Hinako is so hot

It' section A of the first part of chapter 3.

Pull your pants back on Keiji and Alice.

She is for mating press

y is mai such a sloot?

Nah I'm good

mind hacc

He killed best boy.

I didn't know Nao was a trap

I'm talking about Ranger even if he wears girl clothes.

>He killed best boy
>Himself
Yes

Did you not notice Nao's crotch?
Based.

>other sites
Who cares

So who's the traitor working for Asunaro?

Definitely Gin

It's gonna be Sara somehow

One of the dolls who is actually a human all along. Another will also be human but won't be working for Asunaro and even they might not know they're not still human until it's dramatically revealed when they're injured/killed and start bleeding. The rest are actual dolls but at least one of them will survive anyway because robots are people too or some bullcrap.

Either that or it's just Gin.

Wasn't there that ominous Sara scene in that island spinoff game?

I don't know, I didn't play it.

I'm pretty sure all the first victims bled when we saw them die.

It has to be one of the "final four", the characters guaranteed to still be alive at this point. We've already gotten extensive backstory for Keiji and Q-taro just had a big character moment plus his connection is too obvious, and I highly doubt they'd be able to pull off it being Sara.

How do I save in this game?

Sara's too obvious. Game is centered around her somehow. Keiji just had his sob story. Q-taro's orphanage is the same name as the organization and that's why he's too obvious too. That leaves Gin.

What is her problem?

Attached: Game_3jHkSQa7yu.png (816x624, 429K)

So Gin.

So how are they gonna pull off a child being the mastermind?

She seems pretty aggressive for a suicidal girl.

I don't think the traitor and the mastermind are the same people.

Ranmaru only said that there's a human among them working for Asunaro. He never said the person is the mastermind.

>Mai has Miley's color scheme and fashion
>Hinako has Safalin's eyes and eye bags
What did they mean by this?

I also don't think all the dolls will die either. I think one or two of them will make it to 3-2. Which means we could lose one of the 6 survivors.

Nothing.

To add, Sara also brings up the possibility that just because there's one human working for Asunaro, doesn't mean that there's ONLY one. Wouldn't be the first time floor masters have played with their wording.

This little fucking cutie is gonna be trouble i mean shes the 6th highest percentage to win at 8% shes more devious than she seems shes higher than the rest of the dolls besides suit and specs whos right above her and the boxer who is the secound highest. She might not be good in high stress situations but in other places she could be a little goddamn cunt using your thoughts about her being useless to her advantage plus anzu is a goddamn cutie and i wanna see her do some shit

Attached: 1583171106048m.jpg (1024x643, 128K)

>dies immediately

Ugh stfu i want her to do some shit so this is some next level cope ight i love her character design and personality atm and ik she wont be useless for long

I never asked that question to Ranmaru so I don't know what he says. But yes all he said was there's a human among them working for Asunaro. And honestly if one wants to really twist things, Ranmaru says this
>there's a person from Asunaro among us
Sara asks from which group. The survivors or the dolls. Ranmaru isn't sure and says this
>there's a human from Asunaro
He assumes it has to be among the survivors because he and the other first trial characters are dolls here. However if he was certain it was one of the survivors, he would have just said it was one of the survivors. But he just goes with "if you think about it, it's just like you say"

I actually think Ranmaru may suspect that not all of them are dolls. But I still think it could very easily be one of the survivors which I believe it would be Gin.

She's going to be the new Kanna. Useless in virtually every aspect.

but we've seen every one of those guys die and bleed as well in their videos. they'd have to be dead for real.

Well wasn't there a person in Miley's room stuck to an IV?

Thats what the creator wants you to think he did the same thing with mai showing how shes a cutie and allows burgerburg to be in charge of the relationship then stabbing him in the back. The creator likes do subvert expectations like with qtaro you think his a gentle giant but his a fucking chad and can be crule and manipulative at times

Anyone with a brain would have known Mai would do some crazy bullshit like that. If there's a cheerful girl in a death game, chances are she'll either snap and kill someone, secretly be crazy and kill someone or both

Yes but she is a doll so you think she would be helpful to her master if she was a participant you would think that

post burger buns

If you didn't think Qtaro was going to get figuratively stabbed in the back by Mai, this might be your first mystery VN.

Look at her fuckin character design dude. Also, she clearly kept a tone that made it seem like she knew more than she was letting on from the start.

It's just author's sameface.

Wasn't Hinako's left vague?

Thats not the point i said the same thing with qtaro mai was just a recent example since we didnt know what the dolls end games where other than helping capturing midori

No we wouldn't because it was clear the dolls were hiding somewhere from the survivors from the start. I'm beginning to think like your grammar, you lack basic understanding of how a story like this works.

I like how other than the knife thing Mai’s only contributions to the puzzles have been “get Q-taro to do something” and “set off a firework in a crowded maze full of flammable objects”

That's all the more reason for why Mai backstabbing Q-Taro was obviously going to happen like the same could have been with the other dolls. Are you stupid?

Before ch 3 came out I thought she was the mastermind because she was a baker in a place full of dolls dressed like sweets.

Yeah she definitely let Q-Taro do the heavy lifting and even had him give her piggyback rides.

But atleast she's more useful than Anzu.

Hinako's vid is the one that shows how much disdain Rio shows towards humans who throw their life away because they have what they don't so I really doubt she's a doll there.

i did know something was going to be up with the dolls. but i didnt think it would be killing the participants because up to this point the participants have only died in the main game and in chapter 2 Rio got punished for killing a participant. the thing that also made me think this while in chapter 3 is that all the monsters went after the dolls rather than the participants so i think it would be more along the lines of letting the dolls survive. while the dolls a plotting something i just didn't think it would be literally stabbing them in the back

Wait I just noticed someone strange. Remember how Rio Ranger takes people's stuff from their corpses? Well we see Anzu has her hood back despite Rio Ranger taking hers meaning she's likely wearing a copy of it.

But Rio Ranger took Mai's gloves yet the Mai doll does not have gloves. Why's that if they could have just made a copy of it like they did with Anzu's hoodie?

On top of that Rio beat the shit out of her corpse in anger.

Why not? Like you said we didn't know the dolls' endgame as it's clear they were still hiding stuff from us.

Uh... shit. Didn't notice that. Although, apparently Rio was wearing her boots as well. I sorta doubt that Mai is shoeless right now.

I think she’s also the only one of the first trial victims who has a blushing sprite

She's not shoeless but she's gloveless and that's not an animation error. It's intentionally. Why isn't Mai wearing her gloves? Because Rio took them? Rio took Anzu's hoodie and Ranmaru's jacket yet both are wearing them as dolls.

Exactly. Last I checked blushing requires blood. Something dolls should not have.

Because of what i said before. until now the main game has had a distain for the participants dying to dolls with the reko doll even rio gets punished even though he didn't directly kill her unlike alice where he just threw a bomb. i was just thinking that the final main game would be a murder mystery on who killed midori while the dolls try and cause chaos and fake evidence since they where in pairs.

if mai turns out to actually still be alive somehow, that raises a ton of questions on how the hell she survived getting shot in the head

Okay, I understand user. I'm just saying it would logically make more sense for either all of the clothes to be missing or none of them, if you are trying to say that Mai was still alive when her clothes were taken from her.

Well, it was a 50/50 chance at death or something, right? Just as a way to fuck with the players (since they're recording it to show the players) they could make it look like Mai died.

Honestly it seems like you just created rules in your head and stuck to them which closed you off from entertaining other ideas.

If they didn’t explicitly show the bullet whizzing through her skull in her video you could say it was actually a dummy bullet that made the gunshot noise and everything would’ve lined up. Maybe it’s all a coincidence or a herring or something but it’s still pretty strange all these things that seem to almost line up

If new characters are introduced to the story like this, you have to be open to changing your way of thinking.

it would make sense for mai to be a human since rio didnt get knocked out when he was shot so why did mai

Well I have some theories on how it could have been pulled off but it would be incredibly retarded.
We could clearly see Mai's gloves were still on her person when she was still alive. Rio would have had to take them after she died. And then unless a copy of those gloves were used instead, Mai would remain gloveless.

Which we're seeing with this Mai doll.

Jester girl has her hood back, so they do seem to have gotten copies of the clothes Ranger took off of them

don't you see the blood splatter after the shot was fired?

>We could clearly see Mai's gloves were still on her person when she was still alive. Rio would have had to take them after she died. And then unless a copy of those gloves were used instead, Mai would remain gloveless.
Dude what is your fucking problem? Are you just refusing to understand what I'm talking about? I fucking understand that Mai is gloveless. Why does she have boots on then? Where the fuck did she get them from? Where? Where? Where? Think user, think. Or are you going to dodge the question again and come up with more insane babble.

More likely, the dolls were just made before the first trial. The doll room in chapter 2 seems to confirm this.

I did, that’s why I mentioned that they explicitly show that she was actually shot

Exactly. So why is Mai still gloveless? They have copies of the participants' clothing. They could have given her gloves so why not?
user for all we know that "blood" was actually a blood capsule being used.

The blood could be literally anything. Maybe the second gun shoots out blood, like a fuckin squirt gun. Think outside of the box.

Are you braindamaged? She would get a copy of it. That's not the problem. The problem is why not also get her gloves too?

what if Sara is a doll

And makes a loud bang?

so you have nothing real logical way to explain this.

...yeah? wouldn't be hard to program it to make a loud noise. the purpose of this is to make the players believe mai died, after all.

Because Mai was fucking human when she was shot while Rio is a doll. What the hell kind of comparison is this?

Fuck off ESL, you will never be able to carry on a conversation with an actual human being.

Gashu and Rio are a parallel to Sara's dad and Sara screencap this

Take your pills, sperg.

What if everybody is a doll and it's also a simulation AND a TV show?

If they created a brand new doll it would come with all of the clothing anyway... obviously you're thinking about it backwards. I honestly cannot believe how retarded you are.

And they're on the moon?

Learn English, social outcast.

You do know what a sperg is right?

The fact that you're asking this proves that you lack communication skills.

i meant that she fell unconscious when burgerbro pounded her face in. then you have rio being shot and still conscious fucking weird isn't it? i mean rios clothes was a point of interest they wouldn't ditch the thing that rio took from mai when everything else is absolutely fine with the other dolls, its an oddity its out of place.

You're right, I have no clue what the fuck you're trying to say at any given time. Clearly my fault.

Also, I'm not the guy you were responding to.

Try out punctuation, nobody is going to read that garbage.

I assumed you were the ESL retard because your posted reeked of the same pathetic energy. Not my fault your weak driveby made you sound like a third-worlder.

I think the clothes will definitely come up again. Anzu knew about Rio stealing her clothes which means all dolls should be aware of it.

In chapter 2 it felt like just an neat character quirk, but yeah it definitely has to come up in the future.

Yeah like Mai's missing gloves.

So who's gonna die at the end of 3-1? Keiji or Q-taro?

Possibly no one if they actually give you the choice.

I feel someone will bite the dust. Not just a doll.

If we don't get Punished Keiji I'm going to riot.

I should clarify, if anyone's going to die it's Keiji, but I also feel like this will be the one chance we have to have nobody die in a part 1. Albeit with a disastrous consequence.

True. But I could also see Q-taro dying as well.
Isn't he sorta on that path now thanks to Midori?

Why do Sou and Midori wear the same scarf?

they fucked

>best physique
>best character
>best charisma
>has the best girl
>best speech
How can anyone compete against Q-Chad?

I love Q-taro but he's almost certainly toast now that he's had his big hero moment.

Weren't people saying the exact same thing about his moment with Gin last chapter

Yeah but Sara wasn't saying things like "he finally bonded with us" and he was still not totally on-board with the group.

Tell me about Kanna Yea Forums. Why does she wear the bucket?

That's why I'm worried about him especially with Mai's crying sprite that hasn't been used yet.

They don't. Why do you think Ginfags continue to seethe about him?

Do you want a serious answer or are you just baneposting?

I really wonder how Mai will react when she wakes up.

If I take that off, will you piss yourself?

>Anzu is a mask-wearing clown

come to think of it... did Rio Ranger take anything from the other First Trial failures?

Yes.
>Anzu's hood
>Kugie's skirt
>Mai's gloves
>Ranmaru's jacket

Attached: 1577254146067.png (500x624, 61K)

Does Anzu actually every contribute or are you supposed to have her die in the first fight?

How would your average Yea Forumsirgin react to actually meeting Ranger? Screech at him and call him a tranny faggot?

You can save her but she hasn't contributed much yet.

Yeah I saved her but I am starting to wonder if thats a mistake or something.....

He's a dress up doll I'd just force him to wear frilly dresses and underwear

A separate sprite for Kanna pissing herself was absolutely necessary since that's what made Shin get interested in her

Attached: 1583116890949.png (667x645, 418K)

Reminder that Kanna wants to become an adult quick so she can get dicked by one.

Anzu will be the MVP in part B. Just you wait.

I want to play it but I don't wanna be spoiled. What's available? What isn't? It's been unclear. From what I understood chapter 3 part 1 was released, but only a portion of this part if I understand things right?

Yes. Only part 1 section A is out now. Section B is supposedly coming out this week.

Just start playing, chapter 2 is a long boy.

So what are Miley and Safalin up to?

How? She's literally the first doll that can die.

I see, I'll wait a little more. Based vgperson
I've already played chapter 2. I just want to experience chapter 3 part 1 all at once because I won't be able to wait. But at the same time I want to theorize with you guys.

Oh sorry, used to new people popping into these spoiler heavy threads.

Attached: shh.webm (1374x638, 845K)

fade out ver

Attached: shh2.webm (1374x638, 1.31M)

It means nothing.

Is he the true mastermind? I never see him mentioned in threads anymore

Attached: Memorandum.png (360x450, 2K)

Cause we know nothing about him beyond that painting lmao

We little know nothing about him.

>already have almost 50 fanarts of him
im so happy hes popular bros

Attached: ESLcY9VXYAABKLg.jpg (716x768, 105K)

Has he smiled yet, he had 0 smiles in the demo and I want to see the fluffy head boy happy.

only on files, i don't think his smile sprite has been used yet

Attached: smile.png (400x624, 57K)

Attached: smile2.png (400x624, 57K)

Assuming it's the same person as pic related from the fact the scene happens after inspecting the painting in the same room, he's obviously part of Asunaro and has some history with Sara

Attached: Rekisi3.png (816x624, 150K)

Tragic, but thank you.

Yeah probably but we have 0 new information.

Something autistic:
These sprites are exclusive to Chapter 3 Demo and are unused in Your Time To Shine and Chapter 3-1-A.

Attached: 1557744650378.png (1710x1473, 2.26M)

It's Gin.

By "unused" I mean their files straight up aren't there.
They aren't present in Chapter 2-2 version as well.

How did Rio retrieve Kugie's skirt from her squished up remains?

Blushing Reko is cute
Maybe a doll copy of her outfit

Rio only uses the dead's clothes, I don't think he would want just the dool clothes. Besides, it's a skirt, if the bed goes down, i'm sure you can retrieve it, though it will be with her smashed body

Attached: ESL7o2JUYAAAvhW.jpg (811x1163, 144K)

Aww, she’s most likely going to die...

Isn't that male Alice sprite used during Alice and Reko's bongo conversation in 2-1?

I believe you’re right, I remember him doing that one

No, Alice only uses sprites with messy hair after Reko's death, and that variation with messy hair but without bags under his eyes is never used.

Attached: 1569556852573.png (462x624, 88K)

Attached: ESJli6YUYAA3jAa.jpg (750x823, 187K)

Is wanting to hold hands and cuddle with poodle boy wrong?

Of course it isn't

Attached: ERtS461VUAA1NVT.jpg (900x700, 269K)

What a slut.

Holding hands for puzzles is ok

Attached: ESJhIniUEAAKFhI.jpg (1200x811, 83K)

What if you have to hug tightly for a puzzle?

>Are there any differences if you let the dummies die?
I did my first playthrough with anzu dying at the start then did a second one where she lived and overall nothing major changed, there was only like 6 extra lines of dialogue with anzu if you let her live.

Attached: 1583189952561.gif (500x383, 1.78M)

Lewd

She needs to get the fuck out of my face

Give her a kiss on the lips, it tastes like maple syrup

Maple wants to kiss Sara, that's why she's so close.

Kissing hivemind

Attached: ESMVdKGWsAQybRW.jpg (1200x1165, 182K)

Can get tits inflate too

How come that Midori doesnt react when you change his name to Mishima? He reacts to all other names, even the floor masters, but not Mishima? Is it because of the ending in your time to shine?

That makes me think that Mishima wasn’t his real name, which would be some mind fuck shit

It's been like that since the demo too. If Nankidai wanted to add a description for Mishima he had ample time to correct his mistake. Which means it wasn't a mistake...

*is useless*

Attached: cara96-6.png (380x624, 69K)

wtf female alice?

fidget spinner clown

Okay but those thighs though.

Attached: yourturntothigh.jpg (836x613, 84K)

It's been a while but I believe it's been mentioned that that's like, beta Alice?

Initiate thot patrol mode.

Attached: thotpatrol.png (962x701, 880K)

>You should've gone for the head

Is she nopan? Goddamn stupid clown.

Nah if you look real close you can see her panties

I actually can't.

She got fucking tossed

Who got betrayed in the locker rooms and who did the betraying? The one with the bloodstains has lockers open but they're all closed in the clean room.

Everything points to Hinako being the one who got betrayed. As for who did the betrayal we don't know yet.

Betting on poodleboy, who is also not a doll.

Oh right, she was in the air in her death video.

That and how she gives up right away when Gin and Glasses get stuck to the ceiling

Nah that’s her shoe, she’s nopan

>paired up with another useless character
I like Reko's character and the role she played but she be became irrelevant after her arc in ch2p1. I gave it a pass since she had to mourn in ch2p2 but that doesn't excuse it in ch3p1.

Attached: 1583251772192.jpg (70x70, 3K)

Looks like a shadow effect honestly

Thats's a shadow. Look at the lines on her neck and the back of her knee, same stuff.

Makes sense.
>Gin and Glasses
That sounds like a cool book title.
But wait, if all the dolls failed their first trial doesn't that mean there's an extra person unaccounted for? Assuming it's not one of the main group.
>Keiji's was with Megumi
>Nao was with Mishima
>Sara was with Joe
>Kanna was with Kugie
>Sou, Q-Taro, Mai, Hayasaka, Anzu, Ranmaru and Naomichi were on their own
>Hinako was with ???
I forget, do we know what Kai, Gin, and Alice did?

I wanna eat her clown cunny!

>cunny
She's an high school senior.

I just realized I flat out forgot Reko exists

Did you not see her big tits?

We don't, but it seems implied that Alice and Reko shared a first trial too.

>Alice makes a comment about becoming a 'true' murderer at one point in section A.
So this basically confirms he was a fall guy, right?

Then who actually killed midori?

Understandable

Nobody. Nobody killed him, he lived!

Immediately I jump to Reko, but that wouldn't really fit well with her hatred of him that her past self had (based on her doll). Could also be that Midori faked his own death.

Either that or Q-taro's fists are stronger than bullets.

It's gonna hurt when he's gone

I think it might be more that he either felt justified in the killing, or that he doesn't believe that he's a real murderer since Sou is technically alive.

Midori would fake his own death, the document that says he was “brought back” could be planted by him

Hiyori....Hiyori.....Hiyori....

Stop... please don’t make it real.

I don’t want anything bad to happen to poodle

AU where all the characters are going about their normal lives

>Miley is human
>Saffalin is human
>Gashu is human
>Midori might well be human
>One of the first trial victims is probably gonna turn out to be human at this rate
Kind of strange that it's almost like a reverse of the classic sci-fi trope of humans turning out to be robots

Because Mishima is the b

Don't worry, it'll all be undone when we find out Sara is a robot. Hayasaka worked for a medical company and his first trial was just an execution because he knew the big secret about her.

Doesn't Alice have a strange reaction to that room?

So Sara died in the house attack and this game is her dad trying to bring her back via a doll?

a-user?

>One of the first trial victims is probably gonna turn out to be human at this rate
Betting on Mai because bitch doesn't have her gloves.

Sorry user but we couldn't let you continue.

>Sara has the option to pinch her cheeks and comment on how lifelike her skin is
>examining her while "shut down" while have Sara comment that she can't even see her as a doll
If it's not her it feels like she's being deliberately set up as a red herring for it.

Is Maple human?

>The AIs were originally made to bring the dead back
>Someone hijacked the program and used them for experiments
Makes sense to me

WHAT THE FU

Attached: 6C9C25EF-76A9-4A4C-8BF2-84692916E46E.png (500x624, 67K)

Let's not forget that Mai can blush and blushing has to do with blood which dolls shouldn't have.

So hold on, is it ever explicitly said that dolls can’t bleed?

Also If i remember right, rio ranger just kind of cracked and there wasn’t any blood

Someone from Asunaro couldn't cope with death I guess.

Now that I remember, Sara was telling Safalin to repeat the island game over and over if it means save those guys

It's been commented on frequently. From when Miley bleeds and they realize she isn't one to when doll Reko's dead in the spike pit and there's no blood.
Now, whether it's that ALL dolls don't bleed, or just those...

That's the main thing distinguishing them from humans

>So hold on, is it ever explicitly said that dolls can’t bleed?
Yes? It was said in 2-1 or 2-2 and we see it with our own eyes with doll Reko and Rio Ranger.

Uhh if that’s so then why does clown girl bleed when her head is crushed by a rock?

Im having a hard time believing mai isnt human. The main reason is she got knocked out, when rio was shot he was still conscious. Also her gloves are missing from when rio took her gloves but they arent replaced like renmarus jacket and anzus hoodie

Maybe that's why they made sure to conceal her body from view when they killed her. Though glasses guy gets killed and you can see he's clearly mechanical, so who knows

WHEN WILL EVERYTHING BE OUT I CAN'T WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She does?

Attached: ESLrMpWUwAAttFD.jpg (835x1024, 187K)

Can you send a video? All i remeber was the coffin being punched in and her being crushed, no bleeding

I haven’t seen him die but I’ll believe it
Yep, when her head gets crushed there’s tons of blood, I’ll see if I can find a picture

I want this game and Kanna's route to end with Kanna getting her own scarf that matches Sou and Midori's so she could feel like a part of their dynamics. It's clear she wants to know more about Sou and curious about his "friendship" with Midori.

Attached: ESHsGYMVAAAicDi.png (700x550, 205K)

There was no blood.

Yeah the fact Q-Taro knocked her out made it seem odd to me. They even had the explaination of her being "shut down" which doesn't make sense here.

And her deliberately not having her gloves on her person is also suspect. They could have given her a copy after Rio took them but they did not.

I noticed that while investigating the 4th floor Anzu was nowhere to be found in the room her her partner was in or any of the adjacent ones. Can someone confirm that I didn't just not see her?

>Kanna

Attached: 1577411140632.jpg (720x640, 26K)

Was it really necessary to have a separate sprite of Kanna with a pudding?

Attached: pudd.png (230x624, 48K)

anzu will become reko's little sis if you save reko
anzu will become alice's waifu to replace reko if you save alice.

Yes, its a pleb filter

I didn't see her either, and in fact I thought she was the one with the knife because the boxing ring was one room adjacent.

Nah you're not wrong. Reko/Alice were with Kanna/Sou and Naoimichi in the portrait room. Q-taro and Mai were in the locker room. The other pairs were at the graveyard.

Anzu was the only person you can't find during that time and I thought that was pretty strange.

But wasn't Mai the one using the knife to cut those ropes if you use her for the monster fight?

Behold, the might of an 8% survival rate!

Attached: 1583189879647.gif (500x383, 1.86M)

I assume they left it in the room after the puzzle because it's pointed out that it's not in the room anymore. If they knew Mai just kept it after there'd be no reason for that comment.

>higher then qtaro
What the fuck

Good thing I let her die then!

>Mai has a 7.5% survival rate
>"You know what would work great in this labyrinth full of books and wooden bookshelves? Fireworks!"

Q-taro's is 8.8.

There was no blood. The "red" is just part of the filter that's usually showing someone dying or something bad happening to someone.

Attached: Headless.png (1366x768, 505K)

will we ever learn why she wears a bucket on her head like an absolute mental patient

Ah shit, I guess I was wrong.
It looks like her collar was blood coming down

Seems Asunaro's simulations weren't as perfect as they thought. I wonder what Gashu would think of all this if he were alive.

They could have just assumed that the knife was dropped by Mai after the puzzle and that someone took it later at some point.

It's the same bucket she's worn since she was a little kid. She also refers to herself in third person. Kanna's a very special child.

So I guess it just makes Mai the only one among the dolls who have blood then?

Attached: ESI-3w6U4AAxyVX.png (340x624, 58K)

She's gonna take a bullet or something for Q-taro and everybody (maybe even Mai herself) is gonna be all "oh shit" when they see that her wound is bleeding

Well there could be a way dolls can blush, we don’t know what kind of crazy shot could happen

For all we know there are just lights implanted beneath her skin which when light up conveniently make it look like she's blushing naturally.

Come on, she's a cute, helpless girl who wears a short skirt and no panties. Her 8% survival rate was based strictly on the fact she could utilize her vagina to get the men on her side.

It's possible but you'd think at that point they'd give them fake blood or something just to complete the illusion

I'm trying to remember all the victim videos from chapter 2 and I can't place hers. Did we see it and I'm forgetting?

She had to choose between two guns to shoot herself in the head with and got the wrong one.

Yeah we do she has two guns and supposedly shoots herself in the head whilst wearing gloves

It was this one.

Attached: Giseisya6-1.png (310x237, 180K)

though that's assuming nankidai knows how blushing works

Then there's no point in not giving them fake blood but they chose not to with dolls like the Reko one or Rio.

>has her gloves clearly in her first trial
>Rio takes them
>her doll does not have said gloves even when she could have easily gotten a copy like Anzu and Ranmaru did

so why would the dolls not join sara if they're just gonna run out of batteries within the day? they're all fucking dead anyways

Oh fuck she doesn’t have them

Hmm, I guess I never saw that one. Weird, I watched the one in the basement, and bought the three in the store, and watched the one Nao got as well. That covered Hinako, Hayasaka, Keiji killing Megumi, Ranger killing Anzu, and Kurumada.

>mfw I just realized that one room on the first floor Keiji chased Sara out of is where he killed Megumi

Though I have to ask- how does Ranger torturing Anzu to death constitute a trial? Though I guess he never really cared about the rules. She was just fucked from the start.

Attached: 1580693396005.jpg (750x750, 56K)

Just seems so blatant for her to not have her gloves. No way this is simply Nankidai forgetting.

Attached: ESNC6P2U4AE21OC.jpg (1280x1024, 107K)

Gee user it's almost like they want to live. Besides that's only if they fail to kill the survivors before Midori dies.

We don't really know how Anzu's first trial worked.

but they aren't alive

they're just robots who think they're alive, and they're aware enough to KNOW they're just robots who think they're alive

If by Anzu you mean Hinako who Rio was watching, she was likely in the locker room with the magnet in the ceiling. Rio just came to taunt her and got pissed off when it didn't work.

>mfw I just realized that one room on the first floor Keiji chased Sara out of is where he killed Megumi
Oh? He didn't want Sara to see his handiwork up close? Where he killed the person who tried to protect him? Keiji's death needs to be very painful. Cremation is pretty brutal so props to Midori.

Nankidai hasn't really forgotten that much, so anything out of place is likely to come up desu. There was like Q-taro not having a collar in ch1 first debate and I think that was it.

So if she does turn out to be a person, does she know she is or did they mindfuck her into thinking she's a robot?

So then they're alive. Did you literally miss the point of Q-taro's speech? And Sara's comments? And about the doll Reko incident?

Dolls are not that different from humans and should get to live their lives if possible.

And we also know that the AIs have survival instincts from Mishima and Reko so, not sure what your point is.

Yeah that's why I think there's something to this.
I mean Midori likely told her she's a doll like everyone else. The guy does love to troll everyone for shits and giggles.

fluff

Attached: ESCwK_VU4AIleGS.jpg (800x600, 373K)

>>mfw I just realized that one room on the first floor Keiji chased Sara out of is where he killed Megumi
Nah, it's probably Ranmaru's. He's the only one who had his back to the wall.

Attached: 1576465822455.png (816x624, 206K)

Ranmaru's getting so much art.

Let's also not forget the person with the IV in Miley's room.

Attached: Hmm.png (792x1900, 625K)

Didn't know there's a Megumi doll with internet access posting on Yea Forums

I thought that was miydori being brought back to life

cool, but they will all die shortly. dolls run on batteries according to Sou, so even if they kill their pairs they will have a couple days to live at moat, probably just hours

It’s totally the Sara that was kidnapped

Well he IS Sara's partner. It's understandable he'd get more art than the other first trial characters. Mai's up there as well. It's nice to see these characters getting so much love after years of not much stuff from them. But I guess to be fair we didn't really know them yet.

Attached: 1583192686299.jpg (1024x1024, 197K)

Does Ranmaru die in section A? There's a CG of his death in files.

One would have to assume that the 24 hours thing is for the purpose of the game, seeing as Ranger ran just fine

On the internet no one knows you’re a suicidal loli

Attached: FD4C06D5-CAFB-47B1-8C17-099767B8096F.png (480x424, 12K)

probably the victim video

I'm surprised too, my album is already at 70

Attached: ESFehRjXkAAtAce.png (856x662, 304K)

Are you sure that's not just his victim video?

Wasn't Midori supposedly sleeping in his coffin before they came to him? Though he did say he was in his coffin for 5 hours so eh.

No, it's not.

I still find it hilarious how Naomichi is second only to Sara's victory rate, and he turned out to be a hilariously useless musclehead dumbass who can't solve puzzles for shit.

user that's just part of the rule if they don't kill their partners. Dolls don't have those kinds of batteries. Rio was fine.

That’s not my image..

Attached: 074ACD57-6147-401F-A003-F604D6B7D7E2.jpg (447x423, 79K)

you're a speedreading retard

My headcanon is that it's either the man from this painting that might be an old man from the grey hair and that coule have turned into a vegetable since, or a first trial failure that didn't actually 100% die that they were nursing back to health to troll the gang

Then post the CG user. Don't just say shit without posting proof.
What? He punched the shit out of that first monster which completed wrecked him enough to show it's weakness. Boxer bro is strong as fuck.

I don't think it's THAT guy but I guess anything's possible.

You know what, that's fair.

Another mystery person from 2-2 that we didn't find out yet was the person talking to Miley on the first floor. From how they spoke, we can infer they were kinda nervous. Almost talks like Safalin. But then the speech tone in JP don't match Safalin's usual way of speaking. Plus Sara and Keiji didn't recognize the voice. What we also know is that Miley sent this person to go steal Rio's chip which was on the floor Gashu was running.

Attached: 1582852017972.png (900x1056, 780K)

He probably lacks empathy unlike q-taro which is shown to actually care for the kids when he takes a shot for gin

So what was the deal with Sara's dad at the end of Chapter 2? I went back to sacrifing Kanna route after this so I don't know if it's ever brought up again. Was it a dream or something?

>necklace gone
Mother fucker, he’s going to die and give it to sara

Flashforward, like at the end of Chapter 1.
Since flashforward doesn't occur in Sou route, it's safe to say that you won't get to meet him.

Could that not just be part of the puzzles in case you fail to save a doll from a monster? I mean we have stuff like that from Anzu and Shunsuke after all. And this is only section A of 3-1.

Well yes, but also if you're that shit at solving puzzles and that reluctant to team up, I can't imagine him having that good a shot at winning unless the final death game is a fist fight.

It was a flash forward, not happening right then.

OH FUCK

not him but he doesn't have his necklace there. makes me think he gives it away and possibly to sara. unless the necklace got taken from him when he dies in the puzzle shit

yes, it follows same name pattern
curious that his necklace is gone like said though

This could end up unused like a lot of the other sprites but POODLE BOY NOOOO

I don't get it.

Could also be Nankidai being stupid

Attached: 1580908366014.png (816x624, 125K)

Are there any other CGs like this with the other dolls? Don't tell me Ranmaru is the only one?
Just a flash of the future. We won't deal with Sara's dad until 3-2. Likely after we've dealt with Midori.

Aw god damn it

Attached: 67E3C18C-171A-4CB8-A694-A7B1E91697C3.png (550x624, 82K)

Wtf is even happening in this? where did you find this user?
He seems to not really like sara but has an admiration for q-taro when his giving the speech. I would hate it if he dies he seems interesting

Oh yeah. So then it might not mean much.

That's femAlice recovering from his gender reassignment surgery while his doll is replacing him upstairs

Attached: Cara10-1.png (300x300, 68K)

>He seems to not really like sara
Huh? If you choose the Sou route, he's the one who decides to tag Sara and take the burden off of her and onto himself. He does this before Keiji does it. If you go the Kanna route, then Kanna does it instead of Ranmaru.

I think Ranmaru likes Sara plenty in his own way.

It kind of looks like he’s tearing something up or something is destroying in his hands

>even Nankidai is seething that he couldn't get to use this design
Just say it was Alice's cousin who raped Midori in high school or something.

Attached: FemAlicebangedSouttodeath.png (370x624, 70K)

The collar wasn't part of his core design tho...

Mai's crying sprite has also not been used yet. There's no hopeful smile on her face like it was on Kanna's when she was content to sacrifice herself for Sara. It's a face of pure despair as she's sobbing. I'm sorry Q-tarobros but this is the end for our boy.

Attached: ESIFlBsUYAg5M_f.jpg (340x624, 46K)

I think he might be destroying the contract Midori is trying to get Sara to sign. It's the only piece of paper that holds meaning currently and it would make sense for it to be in the files since this part was cut short and the rest of the part will probably revolve around whether to sign it or not since it's what the last scene is about.

So what's up with Sara?
>seen stabbing Sou in 2-2
>her dad playing a role somehow in all this
>silhouette appears in Your Time to Shine endings, which may or may not be canon to the plot

Sorry but we haven't seen roaring hatless Burgerchad yet

>qtaro is going to die
>implying midori isn’t going to make her beg for her life

>*wakes up*
>''Huh? What happened? Q-Taro is still alive?''
>''Yeah not only is he alive, he's the one who knocked your thot ass out and he didn't kill you because he sees you as a human same as everybody else''
>*tears up and feels awful for what she did*
Nice try Ginfag. Go watch your little shota job to another trap.

It would be orange/brown if that was the case

>seen stabbing Sou in 2-2
What? Are you talking about the dream he had?

Attached: ugh.png (512x596, 127K)

his bandages are ripping apart look at his bare hands. he's not tearing up a piece of paper

why do ginfags want q-taro to die so badly?

I didnt like the battles.
Feels like there was too much stuff that was kind of randumb whether it would work.
On the other hand the second try is a guaranteed auto win because the amount of possibilities is pretty low.

Attached: Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 3_ Banquet of the Golden Witch - Chapter 20 - 29.jpg (890x1292, 246K)

It didn't match the color of the contract though.
Don't forget Shunsuke and Kai mentioning how this game seems to revolve around her.

The only instance of randumb actually working I can remember was making Keiji bounce off the ropes to catch the key. Everything else made some sense.

That Sara was from the island spinoff game wasn't it? When it's implied she's the one setting up this game and replaying it?

Ginpedos are mad that Burgerchad wouldn't kill himself for a kid he barely knew, even though he does take the shot in the end if you take too long solving the puzzle.

There were 4 separate files, two are him moving his hands, two are weird white sparks, I combined them randomly.

The pieces of the roaster list with survival rates found in Sou's trial room is also orange/brown when inspected closely but pure white when found on the ground. Some color inconsistencies can be expected since he had to rush some of the current part.

It's common sense. Like you know Naomichi's fighting idea wouldn't do jackshit in the boxing ring puzzle.

based samefag BTFOing strawmen

Can you post the seperate files?

they're so bitter and petty. especially when gin was the one who put himself in that position by choosing not to get tokens. so q-taro gets shit from them because of that.

Thanks for the (You)s, but huh?

This Sara seems to be overseeing the island simulation, though the voice that was with her(Safalin I guess, the voice was sniffing) said it was painful to Sara or something like that. But Sara wants to reset until she's satisfied

I thought it was charming since you actually see everyone working together. Its better than the fucking minigames in chapter 2

Are there any sort of files like that for the other dolls?
Not him but you do raise a good point. Some time there will be some inconsistencies. Nankidai is only human.

Imagine thinking it acceptable for a grown ass man to, when faced with a choice between being poisoned or watching a child get poisoned, to say "Yeah kill the kid, you think I'm crazy?"

I asked this before, but does anyone have guesses on who Rei is?

Attached: huh.png (236x251, 98K)

>minigames
Never again. Especially with THAT doll.

Yeah. I think Sara's doing this for the sake of the others. Maybe a way to bring them back or something.
Have no idea. Maybe when Nankidai updates with the next character, we'll find out more about this Rei person.

I thought he could be Midori but idk.

Whos Rei i dont remember the name is it joes gf?

Do Ginfags underestimate survival instincts this much? Not everyone has a hero complex idiot.

why should the grown man have to die for some dumb kid he didn't know? especially said kid who put himself in that situation to begin with. q-taro has an orphanage of kids he has to return to and take care of. some literal who kid should not be above those kids.

How is Keiji rope jumping to the ceiling and grabbing something but a fucking clown not being able to hit anything by throwing her shoe common sense?

Ryoko.

More fluff
Island Mode, if you stay there for 40 days I think, you'll find this person's diary, about how they forgot who they were and so named themselves Rei. They seemed to remember something at the end when they were dying

Attached: ESB90UaUcAEGbmm.jpg (1200x729, 48K)

>win sub-game fair and square
>REEEEE HOW DARE YOU NOT WANT TO DIE?
Ginpedos are so suicidal they can't see how other people might not be able to throw their lives away so easily. Damn.

Nah Ryoko was Joe's waifu. Rei is the mysterious 13th person who was with the 12 characters but died on the first day off-screen or something.

Found this in an old thread

Attached: p3.jpg (1707x2048, 494K)

Post some SUPER CUTE ranmarus. Please

I fucking hate you Ginfags so goddamn much.

Didn't Rei create the island world? The only other other scientist we know of is Gashu

Guys don't worry, he's shedding. Poodles do that.

Because Anzu is fucking shit that's why while Keiji has the abilities to do what he did and the actual tools to do so.

The person who made this clearly didnt play the demo

Well you can already cross off row 5 collumb 4

>the only thing that's been right so far was Midori coming back
Kek

Attached: Midoriawake.png (464x602, 421K)

Sure user, I have a lot here

Attached: ESHBU9XU8AALwcw.jpg (1200x1200, 64K)

Tbh even if it doesn't make sense that puzzle is very forgiving. You can waste like 4 turns doing absolutely nothing productive and be fine.

Also Gin falling into a trap
I found that in a *very* old thread, from last summer iirc

Not him but yeah Rei does say he was the one who made this world. I highly doubt he's Gashu though.

So makes me wonder who he is especially since he doesn't remember his name.

kys retarded falseflaggers

Time to make a bingo for Chapter 3 part B

Attached: ESGjHksUUAAGLxY.jpg (1013x1200, 209K)

Why is Gin so useless?

Aw shit I've been found out haha

Attached: sameperson.png (332x131, 6K)

Gin falls into a trap in 3-1-B

to be fair he's a kid.
but that won't stop him from being the traitor working for asunaro

Attached: ESHXB2KUcAAv_fQ.jpg (720x1200, 95K)

Joe gets added to even more backstories

Stop going for the safe guesses. Go for the crazier ones like Gin doing something useful.

Gin>kanna>reko>alice>nao
In terms of being useful others are obviously above gin

What do you guys think of their dynamics? Why is Q-taro acts so awkward about Mai's behavior?

Attached: 1583176681320.jpg (1000x1200, 914K)

Attached: ESHSlRxVUAA7bfi.jpg (810x1080, 200K)

>Gin is only above the literal nothing characters
That's not much of an achievement.

did anti-ginfags somehow miss the entire part where gin is your partner

Mai is gonna say tu-tu-ru and if she doesnt im gonna be fuming

It's actually funny how nips are beginning to turn from shipping Sara with Keiji to shipping Sara with Ranmaru. I guess Sara finally having a high school boy with her does that.

Attached: 1583192754205.jpg (1000x1102, 487K)

Attached: ESEPJbKWoAUe0Cz.jpg (768x768, 60K)

Yup, I still can't believe how quickly this ship grew

Attached: ESGMAtdU8AI3zmW.jpg (1000x1200, 107K)

but he's a robot

he's literally made of metal

I fucking love him

Doesn’t stop me from wanting to hug him

I'm gonna say yes given previous dessert ladies.

Because I guess he's not used to her flirting also I guess he doesn't like the idea of her and the other dolls having to be "slaves" and stuff so it's probably why he gets a bit uncomfortable when she calls him master especially when she's calling him "goshujinsama" which is the suggestive/sexual way of saying master.

Doesn't help she asks for another piggyback ride with a blush on her face and likes to feel up on his biceps.

Same.
Doesn't matter. Dolls are as close to human as one can be. You wouldn't even know they're a doll.

>Keiji dies
>Gin is the traitor
>Mai's still human
>Ranmaru's still human
Just off the top of my head in terms of theories that have been discussed

Even if there's things like Keiji jumping, I still love the new discussions, the sprite work is good

Attached: Midori1.png (396x420, 37K)

You got any more Sara/Ranmaru art?

He’s got that
>”try me you little shit”
Look

Attached: ESF42xCWoAAx7sx.jpg (891x1200, 121K)

So what's Maple's connection to Midori? Moment his name is brought up, she's literally in a state of bliss when she's saying his name. Like the idea of him makes her panties wet.

>Keiji dies

You're gonna have to choose to kill him or someone else. Probably Ranmaru. So save an actual murderer or save a fucking robot who was programmed to kill you.

Isn't she an obstructer though?
Q-taro dying was also talked about.

1/4

Attached: ESLTIdTVAAAy1Uf.jpg (848x1199, 154K)

Seeing Keiji slumped over after getting hit by a doll head facing this guy and his shit eating grin was absolute kino. Nankidai keeps delivering.

Why is Midori so creepy yet so pretty boy looking?

2/4

Attached: ESLTIdVUcAEAj4I.jpg (848x1199, 153K)

I probably wouldn't realize he was a dude before he spoke, and then immediately start fawning over him.

Thanks user. I'm in desperate need of adding more to my Sara/Ranmaru folder.

3/4

Attached: ESLTIdXUcAAx21j.jpg (848x1199, 170K)

4/4

Attached: ESLTIeKU4AYzQij.jpg (848x1199, 168K)

Midori is so based.
Likely something he did with her in the past or something.
Difference is Ranmaru didn't kill anyone unlike Keiji. Plus Ranmaru will probably die to save his waifu like he did when he took the burden from her and onto himself while Keiji didn't.

OH SHIT LOOK OUT THE user ABOVE ME HAS A GUN

What a lad, I love him to bits

>Ranmaru took the "it" card from Sara so he could save her while Keiji didn't do so
Honestly this alone makes me ship these two with how much Ranmaru begins to care about her.

Midori never said Obstructors had to be necessarily non-human. Maple also dislikes fighting, which would make sense if she was just a normal human girl with no special powers.

It's the power of fujobait.

Why is he so based?

Attached: Midori3.png (410x340, 3K)

>Ranmaru took the "it" card from Sara so he could save her while Keiji didn't do so

But Keiji did take the "it"...

Ran out of ideas please help (all replies have already been put into bingo, so give new ones)

Attached: CANT ESCAPE THE Q-TARO WINSTREAK.png (429x342, 97K)

How is he so fast?

Thank you user. I needed some more of this too.

The book in the classroom said she was one of the strongest obstructors though

Attached: ESMMQtxU4AEvfqO.png (1000x1000, 209K)

>constantly btfos shin and his gay obsession with him
>created dolls just to have them die
>fucks with keiji because he can
>killed by Alice but still somehow alive
Shockingly based

Can I see how the chart looks so far?

But they literally say Maple's the strongest obstructor and even point out a weakness of hers which is the crevice on her back.

Yeah, because she's a master at psychological manipulation, duh. Look how easily she made Sara consider murder the first time she met her.

Attached: ESCoxpHUYAApDmf.jpg (1122x1200, 255K)

Strongest does not necessarily mean the most physically powerful. Just the fact that she was, in minutes, make Sara rethink her entire goal and objective makes her dangerous as hell.

Midori kills sou or alice

It's all a simulation

He's literally giving Gashu a run for his money.
He also has a cute girl wanting his dick.

>her weakness is the crevice on her back

So she's ticklish?

Mai's gloves make an appearance

>Sara’s dad says the title
>poodle boy dies tragically
>Keiji dies ether way
>Shin / Kanna die regardless
>Reko / Alice do nothing

Mai is human

Only in Kanna's route and that's only after Kanna takes "it" from Sara. Meanwhile in the Sou route, it's Ranmaru who takes "it" from Sara.

Attached: ESB8AvJU0AIn7eG.jpg (1068x1200, 170K)

I think that was already one of the replies he said he added

Not alot of progress desu, hope another user makes another one too, gonna finish mine anyway though

Attached: Chart thingie.png (551x585, 208K)

Maple is actually fucking crazy

Idk maybe? That's what the book says. That her weakness is on her back. The crevice on her back.

>please be a girl
Hehehe, you’re afraid of having feelings for a guy you homo!

Attached: 22D632C4-6447-4B16-AED2-F744AD3E939B.png (96x96, 22K)

Attached: ESM9NjVU0AEHfYU.jpg (1080x850, 91K)