What are you supposed to do at this part? Built a staircase to try to access the pathway...

What are you supposed to do at this part? Built a staircase to try to access the pathway, but blocked by an invisible wall.

Attached: halflife2.jpg (1024x600, 234K)

have u tried building another stairway

You're supposed to grab a box and start prop surfing.

just walk forward lmao its half life 2

You stop playing and submit an application to Valve to become a playtester

fail troll
sage

this
remember to barrel squeeze the door to launch yourself in the coast level

>enemies show up from above indicator there's a walkway
>kill enemies so you can have a chance to figure out how to climb up there
>ahead is a bunch of trunks, junk, and gated sewer pipes
>just walk forward, bro

look at this design. The staircase is clean looking and shiny . The path ahead is murky and blocked by trash. Why would anyone think of moving forward instead of trying to find a way up?

>follow the horse!

>what horse
>first thing I notice in the distance is the horsecock
Dammit!

Oh jeez.
I actually tried this too.
That's 10 minutes of my life I can't get back.

yeah i remember getting lost in that part, but i havent played HL2 in years so i dont remember how to get past it.

props to you for actually building a stairway though

Look to the right.

It really fucking do be that way...

Attached: img_0139.jpg (1187x604, 101K)

Attached: 1579054902880.jpg (1280x1024, 224K)

>Greg COOMER

why can't a supervisor just step in and say "hey, try your other right"

why does everything have to be simplified because of one retard's brainfart

that's outside interference, the point is a player is meant to figure it out for himself.

I have the weird feeling that playtester showed up two hours later and had troubles going home.

HLA has an obnoxious ever present radio guy who is probably there to do precisely that

maybe it was a very confusing layout rather than a playtester being stupid.

I swear, this is like an excuse I would make up when I needed to fake interviews and reasons for changes in whatever project I was doing for uni while writing the report.

>circles are confusing

WHERE ARE THE EDGES AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>struggling my youth away climbing out of the poverty my shitty parents threw me in after they let themselves go bankrupt
>meanwhile pampered, spoonfed, privileged, "college educated" retards get cushy GAYM TESTUR jobs and proceed to shitten up games with their under developed caveman brains that they got from a life of zero hardship.

We live in a fucking society.

Attached: 1167450_screenshots_20200215172615_1.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

>You were strengthened by adversity but you squandered the gift and ended up on Yea Forums
Anyone can become a game tester dude, have you even tried

I did not go to college so no, I can't become a game tester. I'm posting from my job, I would never come here on my own free time.

>you have to be college educated to become a game tester
Well your parents certainly did fail you educationally, have a good life full of self-inflicted oppression and envy

You really told me there, I'll go apply right now. I'm sure my resume with 2 waiter and current hotel desk job history will look amazing for the average corporate recruiter. Maybe if I write also that I've been doing MMA in my free time they'll think I'm based and a true gamer. I certainly wont have some loopy college kid with a flashy extracurricular-projects filled resume outdo me.

I hope you can one day land a job that affords you therapy

Want some cheese with that whine?

>therapy
Typical spoiled faggot, you'd waste money on having someone else figure your brain out for you. How's that hormone treatment going? Did you chop your dick off yet? Are the anti depressants expensive?

oopsie woopsie I made him fly off the handle :3c

You're right, clearly you've been able to solve your own emotional problems without outside assistance.

Pretty much everyone can do that
I guess depressed people are just too depressedlazy to do it themselves?

I have actually. Through healthy eating and exercise both physical and mental. Do not mistake my hatred for depression. I feel quite good in my skin despite the bullshit I was born into. I do not need a glorified lifestyle guru telling me how to think. A hippy, optimistic disposition isn't a healthy one, despite what your libtard standards have taught you. Spoiled little shits in cushy game testing jobs influencing my vidya negatively deserves hatred. Not at least attempting to police your fellow humans leads to moral decay.

Zero self-awareness

>I have actually
That's funny because the rest of your post seems to show the contrary.

Mate go to a country where mental healthcare is free(in your case a chinese re-education camp should do it) and get your lingering issues sorted. Hatred for hatreds sake is fun but it's a coping mechanism.

Cope.

I fucking love how these old source games look like dods and css, feels more real than the open world x-ray tracing stuff

Attached: 1543523457774.jpg (420x300, 20K)

You can just usehop with the barrel up there retard