Are you gonna buy it?

are you gonna buy it?

Attached: 1583182048472.jpg (2894x4686, 1.74M)

FUCK POKEMON
FUCK MASUDA
FUCK GAMEFREAK

AND FUCK NIGGERS

I did not like the gameplay of the demo and I'd rather play Rune Factory 4 and Animal Crossing New Horizons so no. Maybe if it ever goes on sale (lol)

Game Freak doesn't even make the Mystery Dungeon games. It's by Spike Chunsoft.

what did pokemon ever do to you

>Are you also a bunch 20 year-olds who want to play your monster catching game aimed primarily at an audience of elementary and middle schoolers on a device aimed at pissybabies? By the way, who wants to join my tranny discord?

Why's is socially acceptable to play this shit?

Attached: 1570111618612.jpg (490x474, 33K)

Hell fucking no

Does it have all of the pokemon from Super?
If not why does it even exist?

Maybe if they fixed the input delay the demo has.

>can just download a DS explorers of sky rom and place it on my hacked 3ds
Nope

this but mystery dungeon is cool though

YEAH LETS KILL INSTEAD. YOU'RE ONLY A REAL MAN IF YOU CAN KILL.

Or don't play games for actual children. You were supposed to grow up, user.

HOW CAN I PROVE THAT I'M GROWN UP? HOW ABOUT I STICK A KNIFE INTO A LIVING CREATURE AND BATHE IN ITS BLOOD WHILE FEASTING ON ITS CARCASS. WILL THAT SUFFICE FOR YOU?

Retard.

Already did and it’s preloaded.
Psyduck bros ww@

Nothing about the demo made me want to buy this game rather than boot up my old copy of Blue Rescue Team again.

I also got sorted into the Psyduck crew, but I've been associated with Mudkips since middle school so I obviously had to switch.

Your opposition is that the only alternative to not playing baby games for babies is wanting to kill things.
No, soiboi. Just exit the community of 9 year-olds and find things that are age appropriate for you.
I know the Lego box says 4 and up, but it's time to stop.

Bro if you didn’t actually didn’t read that in Alex Jones’s voice you genuinely are deprived from having a sense of humor. Genuinely seek help.

I'm going to not buy it.

Attached: sphealwithit.jpg (1024x979, 63K)

Who decides what's age appropriate? You? Who gives a fuck what you think. What does it matter as long as I'm ready to bash your head in at a moment's notice?

Dude it’s just a game, loosen up.

>Who decides what's age appropriate?
Society and the ESRB and PEGI rating on the box, user. The lowest number, add roughly 5 years. After that point, you need to find media that fits somewhere into your age demographic, and maybe has a main character that isn't 6 to 10 years-old. Freak.
>What does it matter as long as I'm ready to bash your head in at a moment's notice?
Imagine defending a children's game, then threatening to hurt someone because they think you're too old to be playing a children's game.
Fucking KEK.
I know, i'm just saying it's weird.

Attached: 617.gif (391x365, 890K)

Definitely. Never finished it as a kid, so I'd love to give it another go as an adult. Probably going to play as Cubone.

>The lowest number, add roughly 5 years. After that point, you need to find media that fits somewhere into your age demographic, and maybe has a main character that isn't 6 to 10 years-old. Freak.
Translated:
>DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES AFTER YOU TURN 22. THE GOD EMPEROR HATH DECLARED IT.

Alright retard. Maybe you should follow your own advice and quit obsessing over an anime image board. You want to condescend about maturity while having the mental capacity of a child? Laughable. You're the freak.

Not for $60, I'm afraid.

Attached: ERlpBRoXsAI_J4S.jpg (680x680, 68K)

>Never finished it
why not

user, stop acting stupid. Obviously there's not media catering to 45 year-old to 50 year-olds. But there's media that caters to 10 year-olds, that you shouldn't be enjoying with a developmental problem in your early 20s. But I'm starting to see that you have said developmental problem.
I've got to explain things very specifically to you, because after all, you're obsessed with kid's toys and anything that isn't crystal clear is hard for you to grasp.
>You're the freak!
>no u
You've already had a violent outburst because I told you your toys are for babies, which they are. You are a danger to the very community you want to be apart of, Michael Jackson.

Attached: 1577131176685.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

99 floor dungeons that require two completions to even have a chance to recruit the boss at the end for your team?

Dying once nets you losing all of your items even the super rare hold items that required a separate 99 floor dungeon to obtain?

And you can't reset to get your shit back because the game forces you to quicksave before each attempt?

Hard pass. That game still gives me nightmares from my childhood.

I think you have no idea who you're talking to and are projecting your own persona onto words on a screen. I think that's exceedingly more accurate. I attempted to explain to you the duality of man and you've only proven yourself to be the child here. You're the immature one who needs to grow up. Bully.

>If it doesn't have gore or tits it's for children.

Attached: 1582809714095.gif (354x300, 22K)

Already did, I haven't touched it in so long and this is a chance for the memories and soundtrack to hit hard once more

Attached: 1450004466184.jpg (719x574, 36K)

Maybe. Maybe not. I have a few gripes with it after playing the demo. It's not the flashback show people want anyway.

A friend lent me his copy when I was 11 and he asked me to play through the game for him. By the time I had my own copy, I couldn't bring myself to play through it again so soon.

I love the series, though. Beat Explorers multiple times and at least liked the later entries. I never felt the need to reattempt the first game until now.

>Bully.
>If it doesn't have gore or tits it's for children.
If it has gore or tits it's for children. Ya'll need to toughen up. Plus, I've responded to this hot take.
The opposite of not playing with baby toys as an adult man, is not "Blood and titties" But that's a truth you hold dear because you've never had an original thought.

Probably, not feeling the mainline games cause of gf and I still wanna enjoy pkmn. Plus if it gets a decent enough positive reception they'll make more and probably port more too.

>dexitfag
Cringe. Go back to Twitter

Nah. I'll wait until a new PMD comes out.

Attached: 754.png (900x506, 561K)

You've clearly demonstrated that you're insecure and are projecting that onto everyone else. You belay your own inexperience, as your subsequent responses have noticeably declined in quality. I'd love to see you walk up to me, someone who likely towers over you, and tell me to stop playing my switch. I'll be sure to play it in public this weekend, just for you. Please, should you happen to be in the vicinity, speak up and impose your values onto me.

Based.
>I c-can cry about childrens game whenever I want

Obvious samefag.

Sounds to me like you're BTFO that people exist who longer like children's toys.

I think you can't help but give yourself away.

The only giving away I'm doing is my daughter down the isle on her wedding day, asshole.

>B-But everyone likes Pokemon! S-Samefag!
No, user. Children like Pokemon, and you being an adult child is something to be ashamed of.

If $60 is the price to pay so I can play as my second favorite Pokémon the Cubone line, then it is a price I will pay.

After sword and shield I’m never buying a Pokémon game ever. Pokémon has turned to shit and these autistic fanboys will be in denial forever.

If it goes on sale for 40 or less. Holy fuck, I like the mystery dungeon spinoffs, but not enough to pay 60.

t. couldn't beat skarmory

Obvious samefag

Fuck Spike Chunsoft

Nope. Katanakami is the superior mystery dungeon in every possible way. Biggest surprise of the year.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is for sick degenerates.

Attached: d99uog1-a4b89e1f-76fd-4ba2-b04d-89917b6cd403.png (1700x1700, 3.08M)

No? Why would I?
Who the fuck wants to play as a stupid animal unless you are a woman.

Attached: B39F8F4F-0E8C-4707-99C3-9CCE404EC34D.png (2001x1125, 3.85M)