You have one second to explain why you still haven't played Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl...

You have one second to explain why you still haven't played Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl, developed by ATLUS exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS.

Attached: 14742508760723.jpg (2000x2129, 344K)

Didn't know it existed and sounds like weebshit that I'd be embarrassed to let anyone know I even downloaded.

Attached: e0d.jpg (900x1350, 127K)

Because it's for the 3ds, I'll give it a try if it ever comes to the switch or gets a proper pc port

I only play RPGs with good combat.

Because I'm currently burned out and wanted to finish 4 and 3 first

I did. It was shit.

Let millenom girl

but I did play it, I even got to floor 30 on classic before dropping it
If I ever went back to finish it I'd probably play through story just to see how the exclusive stuff is, I heard there's a cool giant robot boss

Attached: 1494028539298.png (542x544, 432K)

Second worst Etrian.

Dicky Ricky!

I just finished it 2 days ago. It's my 2nd EO game which I picked up immediately after beating Nexus. I'm going to start either EO2U or EOV after I beat Stella Glow just to wash out the palate so I dont burn myself out on EO's gameplay.

Because I got filterd by the cow boss.

Volt Wall shuts down Gudanna pretty hard. Upping it to level 4 will make you take very little Volt damage for like 4TP.

i played 1-5 and Nexus, never touched the Untold games. what am I missing out on other than Ricky and Arianna?

There's two.

chloe

Attached: 822793d0b4c2b69332c0ba5b3ab45c4a.jpg (1000x670, 813K)

Got it on a whim and then played the whole series
Good stuff. EO has no bad games. Not even the originals. EMD doesn't count.

Persona Q is better

Persona Q is too easy and is broken by Panic and Instakill ailments but the dungeons had some legitimately decent puzzles in the Evil Spirit Club and the Clock Tower.

>It's my 2nd EO game which I picked up immediately after beating Nexus.
At least you got two of the weakest games in the franchise out of the way. You can't go wrong with U2 or V though, they're both excellent.

U2 is an entirely different game from the original in terms of mechanics and dungeon design. It's definitely worth checking out even if you already played vanilla 2. The dungeon layouts aren't as good as vanilla 2's but the classes have all been reworked for the better and you're capable of doing some pretty crazy shit with them which makes it fun to play through regardless.

I don't play anime pedo games.

Because I got EO Untold 2 instead!
I like the opening and it's cool when the Fafnir knight goes Fafnir and destroys everything!