Why does Death Stranding trigger Yea Forums so hard but Yea Forums loved it...

Why does Death Stranding trigger Yea Forums so hard but Yea Forums loved it? Is it because it requires you to be cinematically literate and able to appreciate art?

Attached: death-stranding-tm-20191031225506.jpg (3840x2160, 358K)

because it's a movie, not a game

It's a fun game but Kojima clearly wanted to make a movie.

Yea Forums is just in it for the celebwank, especially if it’s gaysnowniggers

because it reminds people that the US government kidnaps kids and performs experiments on them

It's an exclusive tied to a certain Sony console. The PCfags will come around to it and it'll be universally loved in a month.

but pc already has programs for watching moves

Yea Forums loved it and Yea Forums didn't.

HMM WONDER WHY, MAYBE ITS A FUCKING MOVIE INSTEAD OF A GAME

As a game it's decent, but as a concept it's just a half-baked GLT, MiA, or Blame! minus anything that makes the aforementioned interesting.

Attached: 6.jpg (759x1080, 363K)

The game is God-tier, even without the cinematics. The gameplay loops of plotting your journey (after exploring) and fighting off BTs / Mules is kino. Plus, in my playthrough, I did my hardest to build ALL ROADS (and I did).

fpbp

>as a concept it's just a half-baked GLT, MiA, or Blame
It's based on the Postman by Kevin Costner and euro sci fi you weeb

But after you've been through an area once or twice, if you decide to do the unimportant deliveries then you'll just be taking the same routes over and over which quickly becomes a slog, and the MULEs are rarely placed in a position in which they could get in your way, they don't roam nearly enough. The BTs are mostly an inconvenience unless you happen to be driving into BT territory and can't sneak past them, but then you just get into an atrociously easy yet time consuming boss fight that you could even run away from with ease if you wanted.

What it's based on is irrelevant, what I said still stands. The only truly interesting concept from the game that I can think of (excluding gameplay concepts) are voidouts, maybe BBs too. The story doesn't have much going for it at all.

You need to have an above average IQ and high attention span to appreciate it unironically

>Why does Death Stranding trigger Yea Forums so hard but Yea Forums loved it?

Attached: 440723_orig.jpg (500x281, 59K)

It's a shit game.
You can't even juggle enemies in the air.
Or get cuhraaaaayyyyyzeeeeee pizza ratings.

don't post faggot ass images like this ever again nigger

I love death stranding ...
but having thread months and months after the initial reaction about the game is stupid, Kojima said himself that people who didn't like it where Americans with low attention spans - make of that what you will

Attached: 1582908059037.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yea Forums just loved it because they want Margaret Qualley to jerk them off with her feet and because Mads.

its one of my fav games idk what ur talking about