ITT Peak soul of their series

ITT Peak soul of their series
i'll start

Attached: Cityfolkbox.jpg (220x300, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAHYoSz0u9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: dark souls 2.png (294x161, 31K)

Attached: Ratchet_and_clank_gc_image.jpg (256x363, 27K)

Literally anyone who's played Animal Crossing would disagree with you.

Attached: SI_NDS_AnimalCrossingWildWorld_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 304K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

*runs at

Both of you are wrong

Attached: Doubutsunomorieplus.jpg (340x453, 42K)

god I wish you could emulate the e-reader

Yeah, let me boot up my entire wii and sit down in front of a television to play a thirty minute a day casual life sim with IR sensor controls

Just by being handheld puts Wild World legions above

There's nothing that's in this game that other games haven't done better. It being old doesn't make it better.

get it, guys? they're the peak, but they're actually regarded as the worst! free (yuo), freidnd

Attached: snuz.png (310x235, 19K)

sorry for not being a giant fucking faggot

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 349K)

I’ll take post-patch BF4 for best gameplay but soul? Without compare

Attached: 9F56470F-BC23-4426-9C0B-53DE83B86FEF.jpg (600x826, 222K)

>not up your arsenal

No.
>this game I never played is clearly the best in the series
But you are a giant fucking faggot.

Attached: D338017A-5C92-4D80-80E5-B0064645DA3C.jpg (1274x1800, 347K)

City Folk is the only Animal Crossing I didn't buy or play, basically New Leaf again but tied to the Wii U. lol nope

>Wii U
It was the wii, most soulful of all consoles

ahem

Attached: 33.png (819x378, 689K)

Nothing soulful about the Wii, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The GameCube had the most soul but so did that entire gen for every company.

honestly it's over hyped. The best part of AC series has always been the parkour. 2 was the best one. Brotherhood improved upon it in some form but 2 is still the best

Black Flag is the best AC.

2142 and 1942 was here, BF2 is babby tier

People always say WW>CF but people also like to conveniently forget that WW had a gigantic plethora of cut content in it. The biggest being no actual holidays.

City Folk had the unfortunate fate of being an enhanced port instead of it's own thing. Grass deterioration is unforgivable, though.

except clearly from the amount of gameplay footage, we can see it's the best of its series. stop being a fucking retard

Up your arsenal had way too much combat on grey and brown desert planets. It clearly got swept up in the wave of trying to make everything gritty and "mature" that was going around at that time.
It's still pretty good, but it lacks a lot of the adventurous feel the first 2 had.

there's still a lot we don't know

Final game could end up having horiffic bugs and a literally unuseable online, doesn't matter hoe good the footage shows it. We've been lied to countlese times before. Have to wait until people are playing the final build.

grass deterioration is soul incarnate

youtube.com/watch?v=aAHYoSz0u9Y

Attached: d1.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Handhelds suck though, sure Wii isn't much better but a tv > 2 Gameboy screens, GameCube version shits on both anyways

>punish players for playing the game
nah dude that shit sucked

Attached: 1576525962397.jpg (240x215, 14K)