No new games announced in 180 fucking days

>no new games announced in 180 fucking days
>only game we know about this year is animal crossing
This is some bullshit.

Attached: 8B0D5D2B-4BF4-4C30-94F2-8B52C0A5CA38.png (1200x400, 12K)

You can thank a combination of Nintendo moving into mobile and corona fucking up any future manufacturing plans they had.

"Why create something new when we can sell DLC for games we already made?"

Give it up. It's over. If you didn't buy a switch within the first 2 years, you fucked up because it'll be drier than a desert from here on out. Just sell your switches now

t.sony, activision, EA, ubisoft

>Animal Crossing: New Horizons
>Bayonetta 3
>Bravely Default II
>Detective Pikachu 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
>Metroid Prime 4
>No More Heroes III
>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
>Rune Factory 5
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
And more to come. Stay mad.

Attached: 778bcb4a17c3e00adeaa331bc0e8685b399b7d75b7f55ae86dcd02711e4fb9dc.png (2841x1457, 3.7M)

Cooking Mama

This
Just give us pc ports Android and mac/Linux
Nobody wants their shitty made joycon drift shit

>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
Is the game anything but a reskin of the original PMD? Because if the only different thing there is is the graphics upgrade, I'll just play my GBA copy.

POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON DUMBASS

>a half assed remake made by the pokehacks
woooow

who the fuck considers MK8D god tier

Non3 of those games even have release dates except animal crossing and pokermans dungeon, which is astonishingly terrible. Blows me away how anyone could be excited for that. It runs at like 480p 25fps with input delay and it's boring to boot. Utter trash.
I'm going back and clearing all the games I own but never finished at the moment. You're delusional or have lightspeed bad taste if you don't think there's been a drought for the last 6-7 months. No releases, no dates, no directs. Nothing.

Nice grammar, third-world faggot

Why is Sword in Low tier but Shield is in shit tier? Shouldn't they be the same?

At least you're not a snoyboi, the last "good" "game" that came out on the ps4 was Death Streaming, and that's not even an exclusive (I put good in quotations, because even that is subjective.)

>tetris 99 that high.
>a fucking tetris game.
sure it may be fun at first but after 5 matches its going to lose all the novelty.

>not owning a pro controller for switch and pc

So they didn't announce a Pokemon Mystery dungeon 2 months ago?

It's a troll list that's being spammed for (You)s. Don't feed it.
F-Zero when?

user they haven't released anything but remasters in like 40 years

yea bro, any day now the novelty is going to wear off on Tetris and you'll see it was just a short lived fad of a game.

I wouldn't be surprised if Prime 4 was supposed to be their big release for 2020 before it went into development hell.

JUST BUY OUR BACKLOG OF ALREADY RELEASED GAMES AND THE DLC FOR THEM INSTEAD, YOU DON'T NEED NEW GAMES GOYIM

its a sixty dollar port of a bad ds game.

Expecting them to finish a big triple A game within two years is naive and just plain stupid. Metroid is going to take at least another year. BotW 2 is more likely to be the big holiday 2020 title seeing as how it will have been in development for about three years by the time we reach the holidays. Plus, it's an easy 10 million seller whereas Prime unfortunately isn't.

1. That ranked list is dogshit
2. Of those upcoming exclusives, 5 at most actually matter and some of those we haven't had news on in forever.

once again, Yea Forums's shit taste is on full display.

they are literally releasing a game this week nigger.

>He's STILL posting his """official""" chart
When will you fuck off?

Everytime,
I'm still laughing everytime.

Attached: h96razqxxd941.jpg (485x634, 44K)

Sounds like you fucked up if you bought a switch at all since the inky worthwhile game is a wii u port

Nice non existent games
First world larping faggot
I'm waiting for emus to get better and none of nin toddler games really interested me

>only game we know about this year is animal crossing
That’s all you need.

Attached: 796846A4-67AC-4CBD-9DCB-DD0D64743666.jpg (2600x1951, 2.02M)

>SMT V

it doesn't exist

>everytime, mommy
>I'm posting it again everytime

Nah I've had a ton of fun with the first 2 years exclusive games. Got like 3k hours played. It's pretty clear it'll be dry as fuck from here on out though

>Bravely Default II
>Bayonetta 3
>No More Heroes III
>Rune Factory 5
>Shin Megami Tensei V
None of these are made by Nintendo or their 1st party studios

half of those are multiplats, platform exclusives are not a thing, they don't count.

>Soulless (as in 3d instead of 2d sprites) with le epic map filter remake

>rushing Botw 2 for holiday 2020
because that NEVER goes wrong

Attached: et 2600.jpg (267x373, 17K)

Bayonetta 3 will be a Nintendo exclusive, as was 2.
>Nintendo funds game when no one else wanted to ($ony and M$)
>NOOOO WHY ISN'T IT IN ON THIS OTHER CONSOLE?
>Nintendo funds 3 as they did with 2

Seethe more

>reading comprehension
>thinking Bayo3 isn't scalebound 2.0

Two Wii U ports, a fucking Tetris game, and Ring Fit Adventure (a game which nobody on Yea Forums bought) are the god tier exclusives?
Christ almighty I'm never, ever listening to this board's opinions on anything ever again.

>PLATFORM AND CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES

>square enix is a 1st party Nintendo studio
>platinum games is a 1st party Nintendo studio
it's like you can't read

Nintendo already put out a game for the generation for all of their important brands. Time to wait for the next console

You do know that Animal Crossing alone is going to sell 18 million units, right? It's a cutesy, though I think the art style of Animal Crossing is ugly SHIT, game about looking cute and doing nothing. It's the Moe Game of Nintendo. And games about cutesy doing nothing always sell to women. So that alone means the intended demographic will buy it and it will become THE highest selling Switch game ever dethroning Zelda and Pokemon. Animal Crossing is the series lots of people sleep on. It's a major seller and the true first party third pillar franchise of the company. Pokemon is not really owned by Nintendo, but Animal Crossing is. The high rank of Nintendo first party does like this:

Mario
Zelda
Animal Crossing
Splatoon

That's the order. And Animal Crossing will only ensure that Nintendo can truly just coast be victorious. It's sad how this trite sells, but sale statistics don't lie. Animal Crossing is a bigger gold mine than Pokemon.

>Bravely Default II
its possible, but only for a PC port.
Like Octopath Traveler i think
>Bayonetta 3
Most likely never, But then again.
never say never.
>No More Heroes III
Definitely high chance of getting a port, most likely a PC port
>Rune Factory 5
Same as above, because of Marvelous and XSeed. If it does happen, they better port RF4 as well
>Shin Megami Tensei V
Nope because Atlus are genuine retards

>rushing
it's been 3 years since BotW and the sequel is reusing a fuck ton of material

This along with corona shortage will really kill the Switch's momentum. Right now everyone has a ps4 and the ps5 is not out yet so its the best moment for nintendo to keep pushing units and yet they seem completely dried out of releases.

The moment the ps5 releases they will have competition and what do you think the kids will want to buy between a console for babies or an upgrade to their ps4? Absolute incompetence.

I'm referring to those Bayonetta in particular nigger

15 of these aren't even Switch exclusive. Also, why are Let's Go and SwSh counted as two seperate things, and each on a different tier? This is cringe.

>ps4
>games
>ps5
>games

Attached: 1328283284267.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Literally doesnt matter user, i have a shitty bloodborne machine and i bet so does most of Yea Forums, they dont have exclusives but they are the casual's choice of the current generation after the fuck up of the XBone and the WiiU, but right NOW the Switch is the only new console, so those same casuals are buying them since it has no competition. what the fuck do you think it will happen when the ps5 releases with the new version of FIFA/MADDEN/CoD and all of that garbage that is available on the pc but retards dont use pc for vidya, hmmm? Its the moment for the Switch to strike the most they can until actual competition arrives.

And how many of those have definitive release dates user?

Swine Flu 2 has Nintendo too scared to release an online video out of fear that the contaminated internet signals will infect Reggie

Got really sad yesterday when I realized that they only put effort into Odyssey and BOTW to launch the switch. We aren't getting anything like that for a long time, even BOTW2 is just a reskin of the same map. It was a lot fun thought, glad I was there to enjoy it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 7.46.46 PM.png (764x814, 101K)

yo should have known after what happened with the wii and wii u

>PS5 releases with new version of madden/cod/fifa
not an exclusive to it and most normalfags prefer xbox. Not saying PS5 won't sell, but honestly what will draw non-normalfags to it when most weeb games will come to PC and Switch?

Only way for it to sell to an established fanbase is if they release Demon Soul's 2 or Bloodborne 2 which likely won't happen.

based

>This is some bullshit.
what did you expect? they already blew through their big ips in under 3 fucking years. other franchises people want will probably never happen because it probably fits into one of the following
>niche game that not a lot of people talk about
>director of past game is busy with other work/ doesn't want to make another
>an ip that they tried to revive on 3ds, ended up bombing
>an ip that hasn't gotten a new game in over a decade.
at most for actual new games we'll probably get another warioware game down the line, and maybe even a new mario kart if nintendo suddenly thinks they can't rely on mk8dx. other than that just keep expecting more remakes and wii u ports.

Attached: LUGISY.png (335x541, 360K)

>sword higher than shield due to waifus
very Yea Forums pilled

Man I just want a new Star Fox game.

Attached: 1582780120118.jpg (900x675, 86K)

They're probably saving the next direct for after the PS5 announcement

maybe April

Attached: 1581321412628.jpg (550x916, 391K)

>they only put effort into Odyssey and BOTW to launch the switch.
user... BOTW was a Wii U game that got ported, it doesn’t even count as a true Switch game. Not even shit posting at you either right now, it makes me sad and angry as well.

It's not a remake of Gates of Infinity my man.

It's a remake of a GBA game. Not a DS port.
You couldn't be more wrong.

>you share a board with people unironically excited for fucking animal crossing

first few days you fuck around customizing and shit and it's fun, but then you exhaust most of the fun shit to do in your town so you only turn on the game every few days to check what's new in the shop and if you got mail or shit. then you realize it's pointless to keep playing if it's just to periodically check for cosmetic shit for your house that you have nothing to do inside. this shit used the braindead mobile game formula of trying to get you to play just for fifteen minutes daily before it was popular.

Attached: choose_wisely.jpg (1024x923, 103K)

Sorry you played the inferior version of the game.

Attached: Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon-Blue-Rescue-Team.jfif.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)