Would you like Nintendo to do more with Midna/Twili in future installments?

Would you like Nintendo to do more with Midna/Twili in future installments?

Attached: Link+midna_04157e_6878839.jpg (1200x891, 210K)

VR sex game were you fuck midna

Attached: 1580437118342.gif (460x345, 492K)

Only if it's a direct sequel to Twilight Princess or another Hyrule Warriors type crossover.

Attached: 1581293603657.png (755x599, 234K)

I'll just make my own game with a sassy imp girl

I'd like a 3D Zelda to use a light/dark world gimmick you can hotswap between on the fly like with the magic mirror.

I would fucking love to see them do a sequel that actually utilizes the hidden skills in a good way while also incorporating some strange abilities of Midna’s to solve puzzles. have them fuck in the end too

Not really, Twilight Princess is probably one of the most forgettable 3D Zelda games, and the only reason people ever bring up Midna or the Twili is because they want to talk to people about their fetishes. Honestly could do with a lot less talking about jerking off and more talking about videogames,

Is there anything you find interesting about the Twili that doesn't have to do with their designs?
What would you hope to see Nintendo do with them?

Attached: Zelda Tiers.jpg (1776x3024, 1.33M)

>Oracles that high
Boy I sure love whole swaths of overworld that put literal rails around you and do nothing but gate the one fixed path to a given part of the map

Attached: Cool frog says.png (520x525, 27K)

Oracles should be down a tier, LttP and LA should be up a tier. I’m also of the opinion that OoT has aged poorly and is now only good for randomizers. Never played MM.

>Twilight Princess is probably one of the most forgettable 3D Zelda

Attached: kill thyself.png (600x1077, 992K)

You gotta consider the oracles games as two halves of one game imo, you don't really get the full experience without playing both back to back, its just that you get to choose if you get to do the action oriented half or the puzzle oriented half first

Its really not that good

Not op, but here’s what I want Really though I just want to see them not focus on Zelda for once. They’ve been leaning on Hylia really hard without really doing anything of note with Zelda. If BotW2 comes with a co-op kind of gameplay I’d be pretty happy. Otherwise it’s disappointing.

Who cares about Midna, I just wanna see more Link.
Preferably young.

midna dicking young link?

Midna never existing and young Link traveling with a male companion!

>midna
if its her true form, yes. None of this retarded imp shit

>twili
yeah, could be cool

>toon shit that high

Attached: zelda tier list.png (1064x467, 425K)

Your age is showing

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 63K)

why do toonfags always project age like an insecurity? perhaps they want to deflect from the infantilization of zelda wind waker and its metastasized tumors wrought

Because you basically put all the games you haven't played in the low tiers and rated the ones with the most recent releases as the top tiers

i liked skyward sword :(

it has good ideas, lanaryu is excellent and the 1:1 sword combat has some interesting scenerios, but largely it fell flat

>Only if it's a direct sequel to Twilight Princess
THIS. I want to play as the last good Link and have him find his way back to Midna.

Attached: TP manga.jpg (480x683, 94K)

Wind Waker should be B at the minimum.
Rest is solid.

WW is more flawed than any of the three games in B

>the last good Link
Sadly very true.
Nu-links are shit.

Attached: Zelda TP Best Link honestly.jpg (2000x2750, 964K)

Prehaps. But it was far more fun.

I want the rest of the comic. Is it done yet?

a large portion of the game waiting to go from island to island with bumfuck nothing in between is not fun, especially if we're comparing it to LA

>Not stopping at the ocean towers or submarines or giant octopuses or treasure spots or rupee barrels.
>Not using the Ballad of Gales to teleport if you wanted to get places fast.
I can see why YOU had no fun. Travel was no problem for me.

Just the Twili. They'll probably ruin her somehow.

Attached: Cheez Midna.jpg (1506x1365, 140K)

>Not stopping at the ocean towers or submarines or giant octopuses or treasure spots or rupee barrels.
there's a huge amount of nothingness between those

>teleport
limited and still have to sail to get anywhere

Ultimately you're making a bigger deal out of it than it is.

>ctrl+f
>no Vaati
>no Minish
y'all a bunch of furry fucks

not really, the sailing in WW was and still is a big issue with the game for many people. it's alleviated with the remake/remaster but I didn't play that

>no Minish
>y'all a bunch of furry fucks

whos gonna tell him ?

Hyrule castle rising at the end of the BOTW2 trailer is rising into a twilight realm portal.

Attached: lynel.jpg (960x626, 128K)