Breath of the Wild 2

what will it be called? also post your hopes in this thread. i will post cool concept art in the meantime since the devs said they are going to use unused ideas

Attached: 9ad650454ce20c2b-600x338.png (600x338, 349K)

Attached: 58c7fd856ff8016b008b48bc.png (1271x633, 833K)

heres the arm concept which we almost certainly get with this game

Attached: img-9416-1488404689228_1280w.jpg (1280x960, 135K)

i want the arm concept so fucking bad.

So it's Sekiro

I think the original idea was based off of Big Boss's arms from MGS5.
I think that was the first big game that started the bionic arms craze;

the concept is from before sekiros release but they have said that they will borrow elements from other games. (e.g. Portal with the shrines, they also named Skyrim as an influence)

I hope this equates to actual upgrades that you collect throughout the game rather than basic tools you get at the beginning and then nothing else

97 SEETHE KEK 0 SECONDS SINCE!!

I kinda want there to be some combat depth. I don't want them to get crazy but the only attacks he has are basic attack, charged attack, and jumping attack.
idk what they would do, but I'd like to see something

Attached: breakdown.gif (283x201, 3.84M)

Love it when characters lose arms or legs in vidya, especially so when it ties into gameplay. Any other games apart from Lisa that do this?

nu-Deus Ex
Metal Gear Solid 5
Devil May Cry 5
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Guardians concept art

Attached: ha9lvlwj31q21.jpg (662x610, 164K)

we already got the bike, maybe there will be an electric guitar too?

Attached: linkconcept4.jpg (800x454, 93K)

sheika warrior

Attached: Herunterladen.jpg (551x843, 71K)

There should be more combat depth, botw is the most combat-centric Zelda game since the first 2 NES games, considering you spend most of your time on the surface just exploring and killing things. And the sole purpose of spirit orbs is increasing your health and stamina. Everything you do is related to increasing your effectiveness in combat. It was just balanced poorly and lacked variety.

yeah more moves would be great
i actually liked that you were given all tools from the start since it gave you the opportunity to be creative with them

dunno what that is, but its concept art for BotW

Attached: zelda-dev-10.jpg (1210x907, 163K)

early shrine concept, will maybe be used for an actual dungeon in the future

Attached: zelda-dev-11.jpg (1210x907, 184K)

uhhh

Attached: zelda-dev-3.jpg (1210x907, 149K)

Looks like the big wooden horse on the stables.

looks cool

the throne room

Attached: zelda-dev-22.jpg (1210x907, 218K)

I hope they learn to utilize the engine and switch hardware so it’ll look better, run smoother, or hopefully both.

some cool location we might see if they expand the map a bit

Attached: zelda-dev-20.jpg (1210x907, 250K)

Bring some moves like the Twighlight princess or wind waker dodge or roll attacks

I hope they increase link's overall speed, since there were times where he felt super sluggish

they also dont have to make it work on Wii U anymore

this on is titled "links family" which is kinda interesting. he also canonically changed character after forgetting everything

Attached: image1-1.jpg (312x287, 23K)

I would hope for some more iconic locations that are decently sized. An area like Lon Lon Ranch or the Cathedral in plateau are nice but seen too small.
Those images look nice and seem like they could be a small part of a larger area