arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/KADnTzg8PdxEGjJuRnOqcg/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/44R-G6MgjYpWEIBAGeMjTg/
archive.fo/XH5v5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gatekeep the 1/1000 who regret to make it harder for the other 999
eww no

this

No

Being a tranny is mentally ill conduct. Sort yourself out, freak.

the 50% suicide rate isn't because of public acceptance, user. All of the ones who don't pass (i.e. most of them) have extreme SELF-acceptance issues.

?

You go girl

Imagine making a bad choice and blaming your doctor for it

I don't regret playing any game.

Except for Megaman 3 MS-DOS.
Megaman MS-DOS is already horrible, but Megaman 3 MS-DOS is the same guy trying harder, making a much bigger turd.

Just transition back lol

>they challenge more
>sued for transphobia etc
not video games

man what the FUCK is this thread

>the other 999
>suicide rate has gone up to 50%

Transitioning should be like immigration, you don't do it on a whim, you make it as hard as possible so you know for a fact that it's what you want to do.

>I get therapy and greymarket pills from my Discord friends
>doctors are TERFs

>just cut kid's dicks off bro, they need it

Actually, 70% give up, specially prepubescent ones, because you know, puberty.

No refunds.

i hate games that lock you into hard mode and wont let you switch back to easy

It's VIDEO GAMES related.

Just pop it back out silly lmao

she cut off her breasts

Are any of those able to transition back? I know women probably could but I can’t imagine men being able to.

What's NHS?

>be doctor
>tell someone they have a paraphillia and shouldn't transition
>get sued

>let someone transition
>get sued

Attached: 1574047608458.png (500x292, 131K)

Yeah everyone has a firm concept of their sexual identity in their teens and people confused in that time are totally a minority

>game lets you change class midgame

Attached: 355A46AF-AFDC-4DB8-94A2-E3DCD5E312BD.jpg (750x926, 379K)

go back to /pol/ we all know the real reason you opened this thread, faggot

dumb tranny. kys no one will ever love you

Yea Forums SEETHING

That’s the obvious solution, but she probably wasn’t too bright if she decided to transition in the first place

>commit to a melee build
>decide to switch back to stealth

then put them back on

so he is suddenly a woman now? how about we go back to call them trannies instead

off topic garbage
fuck off tranny

Psychiatrists define what is mentally ill in the DSM-5. It's based on multiple peer reviewed studies and the general consensus among professionals.

How about THEY define what is and isn't mental illness while a loser drop out like you shuts the fuck up?

>"I'm an angry incel who thinks women have things easier. I know, I'll become a woman myself so it's fair"
>transition
>commit suicide
Guess real life bans you for team switching

oh shit, I saw that attack posted here a couple days ago.

Time to pay for implants

oh hey, it's that guy who blamed his heavy metal music for making him do an axe attack in the gif

You CAN'T fucking win with women. They are literally children stuck in a grown-ups body.

Attached: 1558260627653.jpg (631x480, 108K)

No. I regret not being able to every weekday though. But I have to live a wageslave life to keep playing on weekends.

there's a gif?

40 years ago those same "doctors" were jamming ice picks up people's noses to cure anxiety attacks.

Attached: 153946628829944.png (896x866, 776K)

Why the fuck would a woman need to "transition"
any woman can easily make herself look like a man.

you're literally killing people

Most mutts seem fine with being circumcused though

You will NEVER pass

LMAO

>when you're considered too young to have the mental faculties to consent to sexual intercourse but old enough to consent to permanent life altering gender reassignment procedures

Attached: 1476398613558.jpg (580x435, 30K)

>secretly locks you into the bad ending

Attached: 2CDC880D-8D40-45E9-908A-9B6DA1509E84.jpg (750x1021, 332K)

someone may post it in this very thread from their I HATE TRANS folder

Ok OP, What does this image have to do with video games?

Reverse Tranny
Ynnart

I pray it gets shanked in prison

>tabloid complex

Discord is not a valid replacement for psychiatrists and therapy.

Considering this will just lead to more suicidal trannies, I agree.

>NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT CHILD ABUSE

>(((THEY))))
ftfy

>axe attack
kinda cool tbqh

why the fuck did they invent horrific operations like gender transition then? Why would anyone research that shit and offer it to the public, the repercussions were obvious

Imagine sucking this much corporate dick

bruh its at 50% now half of these ngas kill themselves people are edgy here but i honestly feel we failed them

TRANSPHOBIC PIGS

>self inflicted axe wound in the crotch
>attacks people with an axe
pottery

>woman
>her

That author should get an axe in the head as well.

Money nigga

Yes and before that leech therapy was very popular. It's almost like a lot of shit has changed since then. It's almost like we've adopted an evidence based approach to medicine and psychotherapy.

*woman

Young people are still figuring themselves out. 18-22 should be the minimum age to transition.

"Mutts"
If that's the case, all of you are mutts, you hun/moor/celt/swabian rape baby.

all trannies in a nutshell

Reality defines it actually. You're a headcase.

>unwelcome tranny subhuman tells others to go "back"

oh the irony

Attached: 1580400631261.jpg (782x778, 102K)

It told you spear virgins, axe is so manly it can make miracles happen

>Switch to hard mode
>Can't switch back

I don't need a fucking nerd to tell me what's right in front of me, nigra

triggered much lmao, even if I was one of these things I still wouldn't have a butchered penis

Bitch, the people that performed lobotomies are still alive, this shit was invented after the atom bomb, not the dark ages. History is not a straight line of progress, and even if it were you can't assume that today is the final day of it.
SCIENCE
IS
NOT
GOD

>Has a 41% failure rate and increasing

>NNOOOO I DONT WANT TO WORK HARDER!

Attached: 1573067007469.jpg (753x1024, 124K)

SEETHING TRANNY MAKING US KEK

DEATH TO ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING TRANS PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE THE RIGHT TO TRANSITION. FUCK YOU /POL/TURD NAZI FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU I WILL CUT MY WRISTS BECAUSE OF YOU

Attached: trannyposter.jpg (577x608, 73K)

Periods.

>50%
no way, you’re pulling my leg

BEHOLD A MAN

I still have sex and enjoy it immensely, seethe more, you obsessed bitch.

that facial expression says "BRUH"

>*PRETTY girls have it easier

There, fixed your obvious mistake for you

No I regret the passage of time. I finally admitted to my parents that I don't want to beat my depression so now it's gone to shit. I had it good for 4 years this 5th year of NEETdom has been hell. I just want to go back.. plus my brother is doing a PhD and has a gf who lives with us for 4 more months she has been here since August I am so insecure. I started walking and lost some weight but I haven't done it for a week and I can't be fucked I feel like a big stinky poo poo.

No ; all human actions are predetermined by our neurological programming - its like asking someone if they regret being born black/white/asian etc.

well you clearly don't enjoy it as much as someone without a butchered penis, just saying

who knew transitioning was in fact a very awful idea

Name another mental illness with a 41% suicide rate

men have to deal with more shit than women. that's probably why she wants to transition back, the realization that men is playing the game of life on hardcore mode.

>with broad flat testes

>lets throw innocents under the bus so I can fight for my made up non-issue cause
kys

LMAO keep grasping dick cheese

it's 52% now

that thing looks like a regular dude I dont know how many pills it take but it seems it didn't work...

We mostly do but when it's politically motivated, we pump untested drugs in kids.

Hf with the fact that uncircumcised people will always enjoy sex ~30% more than you

Current social sciences have zero fucking credibility.

the only people who care or ever bring it up are smelly brown people who don't even live in the US

>Minimum jail term almost doubled to eight years
>Total term of nine years increased to 14

I have no fucking clue how much time this person is or isn't serving. Unfuck yourself Australia and learn to write a damn article.

Nice videogames, you outrage obsessed cuck.

I wish I could bring Marx, Lenin, Stalin, and Mao all to the present, and have them look at what they're responsible for. I guarantee you every one would go back and their manifestos and doctrines would be nothing but disdain for communistic reforms.

Attached: 1581997213704.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Too mad for arguments now ? Figures

We have furry Nazis too, guess Hitler was all wrong :3

Attached: nazi-furries-625x350.jpg (625x350, 53K)

They probably would have been quicker to gulag.

Attached: hq1fy2nd0om31.jpg (1080x1346, 189K)

>I wish I could bring Marx, Lenin, Stalin, and Mao all to the present, and have them look at what they're responsible for
Destroying America from the inside? Guess they deserve a medal.

She started woman and transitioned to a man. She wants to go back to being a woman.

They'd all go "Nut Reel Communism".

Hope she does a flip when she jumps

Attached: 1580397793102.png (1736x918, 374K)

>they charged me $4k for my TRUE FURSONA IDENTITY
>jews must be behind this transaction

kawfee

>switch to hard mode
>give up half way through
lol women are such casuals

>Marx

No he wouldn't but it's adorable that you think that

Most germanics are on board with that stuff, it's different

Transition should be ilegal.
Anyone who even ponders it, needs to get sent to an asylum.

>they won't do it and I should go to the original surgeon

LMAO it's like trying to get your car fixed

Attached: 1552702960166.png (858x612, 2.01M)

speedrunner general

imagine that guy actually walking into a communist country, like.... any communist country.

kek

it cracks me up theres still no answer for men in womens sports everyone just tip toes around it

I'd rather fuck a furfag in a piss-stained suit than even touch a tranny's pus-filled mutilation station with a gloved hand.

So cigarettes are healthy then? That's what studies funded by tobacco companies said, obviously if there isn't any evidence that something is harmful it must be because that's the case and we have the absolute unchallengeable truth and never because there's an active interest in funding the "right" kind of research to push an agenda.

Right. Better to listen to fat incels on 4channel. What a brilliant philosophy you've adopted.

>ftm are retarded
No shit, they throw away their life on easy mode that being female is.

I feel genuinely bad for anyone who falls for the political con of surgery in 2020. Legit doctor's are operating in the dark here with no ethical compass all for profit. These people are sick and need help, not encouragement.

When will this madness end?

>I didn't ask for this.

Attached: 1580399834444.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

I wonder how QuQu and Dan is?

>she has a vagina-penis
>angry she can't get hard from it
>Just squishy-squishy and unable to cum
I'd probably be pissed too.

What's there to argue? I have sex and enjoy it immensely. I don't care that you don't. I didn't make the decision and my sex life hasn't suffered, and there isn't anything to argue besides, rape baby.

both look like men, they are right?

Fpbp

Attached: 9nyl87awmpd31.png (1000x504, 180K)

Attached: 1574710522274.png (2156x1426, 232K)

Fuck off bigot

Attached: 1582855803625.png (613x877, 422K)

>Its not degenerate when Nazis do it
Oh, so you're just a Nazi, got it

Sometimes I forget that dilating is an actual, real thing.

>over a hundred posts within less than half an hour
So this is a /pol/ colony now, yes?

>687 / 55 / 686 / 1

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize it was the scientific consensus that cigarettes were healthy! It's almost like scientists look at the bigger picture rather than individual studies when drawing conclusions! Imagine that!
It's impossible to convince an idiot of the truth when they believe your intentions have some nefarious purpose. Scientists look at evidence, nothing more.

Attached: 1508828778556.png (499x623, 692K)

Attached: 1570859978458.jpg (784x583, 77K)

Based

Because the 41% has nothing to do with this ;)

No fucking way. What the fuck

Attached: 1582827433304.jpg (830x483, 115K)

ewwww

Different guy but I work in administration and I can confirm what he is saying. Gender studies are not econometrics.

Having no frame of reference and cumming anyway, so what? Europeans are so pathetic these days.

>the slippery slope is a fallacy :^)

No, cigarettes are female empowerment.
It's the PATRIARCHY that doesn't want you to get lung cancer.

Attached: lucky-strike-cigarette-ad-1929[1].jpg (1180x1415, 396K)

No kawfees here, bitch. Yea Forums is strictly a gween tea zone.

Attached: images (23).jpg (255x368, 10K)

people only tolerate troons because if you dont some danger hair on twitter tries to get you fired from your job

Attached: 1576354197915.jpg (661x610, 17K)

Shit I thought it was a fucking meme.

She has a solid point, authorities should not be trying to normalize this shit or marketing it as a cure-all. And they definitely shouldn't be going after kids like they are. What a fucking clownshow.

LOL is that so? I guess someone should tell the cosmologists that.

There's a replication crisis in psychological studies, along with the other soft sciences. In addition to this there are myriad examples of shit fucking standards in journals and schools.

The whole planet is a nuthouse

Good thing I am self-employed and my game is constantly topping sales

Fuck trannies

Attached: 1446473152741.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Why does Mario hate Nier?

>Shit I thought it was a fucking meme.

How new are you?

NOOOO!!! WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT! WOULD NEVER DO DAT GAYEE SHIT!!

I don't give a fuck what their political affiliation is. How about this, in the incredible unlikely event that I was given a choice between fucking a self-proclaimed commie fursuiter and merely touching the "vagina" of a self-proclaimed nazi tranny, I would still, by a large fucking margin, choose to fuck the furfag, and I would know without a shred of doubt that it was the right call.

It's funny how black trannies pass so well because black women are just black men with a vagina.

The previous sentence was minimum 4.5 years / maximum 9 years. It was changed to minimum 9 years / maximum 14 years.

Kaine stirs up confusing emotions inside him.

no, he's saying that animals are more attractive then trannies, how did you not get that?

I never actually bothered to check what all the shitposters are spewing and certainly not interested in trannies enough to research.

what game?

its so easy that if a boy were to ever look at a barbie they snip their penis off and call them a girl.
its so easy that a girl who likes sports will get injections of testosterone.
its so easy we are already changing the genders of 3 year olds.

i think they need to make it harder, like have some age limitations and maybe even have shit be considered parental abuse to push for something.

Attached: pierre_bernards_recliner_of_rage.jpg (800x600, 41K)

Better not think twice about that or you'll get labeled a pedo transphobe.

Nice try

Attached: 1482575181893.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Scientists apparently live off discarded candy wrappers and sunlight too because research is free according to you and people with doctorates don't need food or shelter. Have you ever heard of think tanks or lobbyists? Also do you really trust the fucking WHO to not be politically motivated? You can go right now and witness for yourself how they suck Chinese dick among all the shit that's going on right now, the fucker in charge also lied about ebola numbers before. But no, scientists never lie or have ulterior motives!

>so moist its funny

>if you don’t like tranny weirdos who want to normalise chopping off kid’s cocks, you are /pol/

Spotted the tranny weirdo

Which one is the tranny?

Actually great post.

>Playing into the delusions of trannies
eww no

then there is no game

SHE WAS A BOY
HE WAS A GIRL
COULD I BE ANY MORE DIVERSE

Attached: 1566009171101.png (598x363, 317K)

Ok, but where's the vidya?

Nothin personell ladies.

Attached: out fucking skilled.jpg (847x740, 183K)

You mean they're fine with it after it already happened to them as a baby when they had no choice and now they don't want to believe they got screwed over.

Sure fine, the game is you lost

Attached: 1569540518975.gif (180x200, 908K)

No, we're just sane enough to tell cutting off your dicks is always a bad move. As bad as raping kids.

>blames others for her fuckups
Well she still acts like a female alright.

Its awful, modern science has been taken over by idiot cultists as a surrogate for their retarded religion they abandoned. And if you question it as science encourages you to do, you're anti-science. But this shit isn't being run by scientists anyway, fucking bureacrats and activists and actual mustache twirling fat cats.

Attached: 1328152020313.png (392x384, 228K)

Attached: 1582310007831.png (766x950, 28K)

>when she decided to gender transition from female to male
>woman
are they misgendering him?

>40% have attempted suicide in their lives
>this must mean that 50% of trannies kill themselves

Honestly they brought this on themselves by being so embracing of what they saw as the latest socially acceptable trend.

ok dude

That thing isn't trans. It's just so fat it's become ambiguous.

It's fake news, you absolute idiot.

based

Attached: 1572955870647.png (500x622, 117K)

DIIIIOGEEEEEEENEEESSS!!!!

Attached: EKt6XyZUYAAn8w0.jpg (1000x1000, 290K)

based lolling at all the no chinned small neck retards seething in the replies too, fpbp as always

Threadly reminder that the 41% figure includes trans people who haven't actually transitioned yet as well as trans people who were rejected by their families. People who transition young and have supportive parents are not any more likely to kill themselves than the average person.

>Young Adult Psychological Outcome After Puberty Suppression and Gender Reassignment
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696

>METHODS: A total of 55 young transgender adults (22 transwomen and 33 transmen) who had received puberty suppression during adolescence were assessed 3 times: before the start of puberty suppression (mean age, 13.6 years), when cross-sex hormones were introduced (mean age, 16.7 years), and at least 1 year after gender reassignment surgery (mean age, 20.7 years). Psychological functioning (GD, body image, global functioning, depression, anxiety, emotional and behavioral problems) and objective (social and educational/professional functioning) and subjective (quality of life, satisfaction with life and happiness) well-being were investigated.

>RESULTS: After gender reassignment, in young adulthood, the GD was alleviated and psychological functioning had steadily improved. Well-being was similar to or better than same-age young adults from the general population. Improvements in psychological functioning were positively correlated with postsurgical subjective well-being.

>CONCLUSIONS: A clinical protocol of a multidisciplinary team with mental health professionals, physicians, and surgeons, including puberty suppression, followed by cross-sex hormones and gender reassignment surgery, provides gender dysphoric youth who seek gender reassignment from early puberty on, the opportunity to develop into well-functioning young adults.

You may now give me seething (you)s filled with a mixture of insults and how, for some non-specific reason you can't back up, science is fake and gay

no way lmao

So? This shit happens all the time that it doesn't even really matter.

/pol/ is full of qts though.

Attached: 1570211383496.jpg (604x453, 43K)

>Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys
What did he mean by this?

Attached: A-3882-1516661554-3692.jpeg[1].jpg (440x558, 93K)

look up john money

seethe harder

Reported for not being video games but biological women can "de-transition" at any time. They'll just be very ugly without intervention. She doesn't want to pay for it.

is that a guy in a wig?

only based post in this thread

It's so fucking confusing when they don't write what kind of tranny is it, with current politics.
Do they call her woman because she's a ftm or mtf?

Attached: 1569413053668.jpg (1130x1325, 181K)

I love it. I'm cool with trans people as a whole, but the sports thing is so fucking funny because everyone refuses to acknowledge it. Watching former dudes fucking sweep every sport and seeing people rage but not explain why is so fucking good

Attached: file.png (1240x768, 1.2M)

Look up Milton Diamond

>People who transition

that's an oxymoron

You think it happens all the time, why? Because you believe fake news, that is why.

This. We need 100% of people who want to transition to transition so they would an hero more often.

I remember this. He did it on twitter to prove that transgenders belong in their own category for the olympics.

>regret her own actions
>still blames others
>not white
they'll never learn

Attached: 1583179691861.gif (352x265, 991K)

>36 minutes
>217 posts

do you fuckers even want to talk about video games or just be obsessed with a group that doesn't even make up 1% of the population?

The UK's socialized healthcare program (FREE) Something some Americans don't want for some reason

Sorry, but I identify as a cis white spirit. Not /pol/. Please respect my gender.

Attached: images (24).jpg (483x635, 35K)

Now post his nudes

It's fucking hilarious how the same roasties that wanted this shit now reee because they are losing.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y9WpxrHLf0U

Okay, faglord, everything you don't like is fake news. Now that we've covered every "defense" you have for your fragile world view, you can fuck off and kill yourself now. Bye, retard [-]

the only winning move is not to play

This. I'm all for transgenders in sports because it shows just how hilarious the situation is. It's a pink elephant in the room and no one will dare address it.

M8 if my life revolved around pizza, fortnite, and gibs from mom and dad then I probably wouldn’t kill my dickless self, either.

>science is fake and gay
funny you say that while defending fake gays lmao

Attached: 1581921610037.jpg (471x531, 33K)

wew lad

Attached: 1570801560533.png (946x696, 199K)

Nah, that's how albino hair looks like.

Lol fuck off cunt, why are you in this thread then?

Attached: 1554013486846.jpg (1242x1144, 146K)

Yea Forums doesn't like video games. The people who post here are just Anita Sarkeesian but right-leaning.

>Psychiatry
is a fucking meme, is more like a religion, they are more concerned about gaining public presence and acceptance than actually helping people.
that is why real doctors and other medicine sectors see it as a pseudo science, and they are right, thanks to those fuckers a lot of hard drugs were created, and we are talking about the same assholes that in the 50´s believed that a lobotomy was a good treatment.
i respect chiropractors more that those fuckers.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/LhXQ2PcgJzJv8yADtxRRIw/
wew lad

wew laddie

Attached: 1582682619085.png (884x685, 861K)

It's not fake. Google it. Shit was covered on the news.

>if we blow tons of money to feed into there delusions and unquestionably tell them anything they do is fine they might not kill themselves!
naw ill pass

Make like a spring, tranny...

Attached: make_like_a_spring_and.jpg (4056x482, 453K)

Did this get acknowledged?

>I'm just asking questions bro lol
>Why do nigg-I mean blacks commit more crime? Why do trannies kill themselves?
>lol I'm just asking questions bro, its SCIENCE!

No.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-01 lgbt - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender » Thread #13307658.png (637x487, 68K)

Transexualism is a mental illness get help. Dont just look at my replay and allow your ego to say " I will prove you wrong, I will prove everyone wrong."

Another victim of leftist propaganda, I feel sorry for this women (due to the autism) but really... she's young, shes known places like Yea Forums existed for the majority of her life, she could have looked up the horrors of trans life at any fucking moment. She should have known better.

Attached: 56345634573.jpg (1600x1066, 568K)

Attached: 1464624321459.png (796x800, 386K)

>incel complex

Trans suicide rate actually goes up post-surgery. There was a recent study in the Netherlands about this.

nobody:
literally nobody:
not a single soul:
Yea Forums: TRANNIES TRANNIES DILATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>6 fucking pages

literally SEETHING

Attached: 1582457456270.jpg (317x267, 22K)

No, I spend my day accusing people of not being racist enough.

Good grief this guy couldn't be more sterotypical without wearing a yamaka.

Attached: Milton-Diamond-PhD_2014.jpg (209x275, 28K)

>Nooo they don't count!
Very bigoted of you

all those statistics sounds to me like they sure love the attention

There's literally nothing new to talk about until E3. This isn't Yea Forums with weekly content. Or /vg/ with bi-weekly events.

Not really
Real life sucks

>In 2017, the highest U.S. age-adjusted suicide rate was among Whites (15.85)
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

weeeeeeew lad

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/jr1n35XtDz-5Dqopmd0HKA/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/6OulkfsiU8OV1zs96s3_xA/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/Vv8uFLHQsk0vZHgxbStngA/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/KADnTzg8PdxEGjJuRnOqcg/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/44R-G6MgjYpWEIBAGeMjTg/

>Can't refute science
>Spouts more /pol/shit
lol thought so

Gas all conservatives

Attached: 878.png (509x572, 40K)

I love how the left has fully embraced the term "fake news" after seething over orange man useing it

>somewhere out there, someone seethed so hard at me that xhe killed itself because of me
>the chance is 50/50
feels giddy

Attached: 1529351353388.png (383x412, 232K)

You simply can't argue against the logic of: You never needed to transition to begin with to be happy.

>announcing reports
EVERYONE REPORT THE TRANNY LOVER

Based Gappy.

lol no one could counter this truth

Attached: 1564174403333.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

>NOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LIKE US!!

Attached: 1574713698484.png (1443x1344, 942K)

Those same fuckers were electrcuting the shit out of fags to get rid of the gay you dumbass.

Learn proper English first, Pablo, and then we'll talk.

>Five separate images almost total up to your autism
This just makes you look even more pathetic.

Link it. I'm open to evidence.

Shitty jannies are in on it. This thread been reported multiple times.

Respond to them, tranny. The sooner you accept that your becoming a freak was unnatural, the faster you can undo the fucking up of your body.

Attached: 1572576167986.jpg (2186x1230, 224K)

>trannies
>science

Attached: Marky Mark.gif (400x225, 1.52M)

What's going on here? Are they lining up to rape them?

>psychiatry
>science
lmao retard, you can't black box reverse engineer something as complicated as the human brain

>your tax money goes towards enabling mental illness

do britbongs really?

>your
>searched with the MD5
Oh no no no, retarded and letting trannies live rent free.

You understood what I said and you have no response. Tranny fuck you will just end up killing yourself anyway.

epic cop out, retard

Attached: 445562490.jpg (176x200, 6K)

>science
Like how if you're born with a Y chromosome you're a man and always will be?

Rights are Rights no matter who a person is or tries to be
The right to make big mistakes
The right to waste money and time
The right to not be respected or catered to by random people across the world
The right to found not attractive
The right to act like a petulent child that has no contribution to society
The right to Karmic Balance and Common Sense

Poor Jazz, he never stood a chance...

this is why the LGB are starting to hate the T now.

>if you never question anything trannies do and raise them in a bubble they wont kill themselves
yeh i guess dude you won

>Meanwhile
>Youth acceptance of Nazis: Literally just other Nazis
lmao people still like trannies better than you, gas all white conservatives

[citation needed]

Wait, this is important. Is it an actual woman who went "male" or a male who went "woman?" Because if it's the ladder I find it fucking hilarious that the media would say woman despite the regret. But honestly I'd expect that. What is she/he now? How do trannies deal with this sort of question aside from killing themselves?

That's such a weird strawman to leap to and says a lot about you and your prejudices.
Keep alienating moderates though, that's how this madness ultimately stops

Hitler was right.

Attached: 1582995125023.jpg (750x930, 127K)

>55 person study
What a cope. I'd tell you to kys but chances are you'll do it regardless

Wow, turns out shoving your faggotry in everyone's faces and forcibly affecting things people like makes them hate you, who knew.

Yeah, "self-reported" and, get this, they "self reported" in a fucking online study.
archive.fo/XH5v5
But it gets better, because that one, single, highly problematic online study is literally the holy grail of trans research. Like 90% of the non-medical related shit you hear about trans people and their struggles and lifestyles?
Literally just one online survey. Not even a rigorous one, like a pre-grad should know better.

Take your meds, schizo.

Facts. These people don't need to be victims, but the further they go down the rabbit hole, the more fucked up shit gets. This isn't hate, this is a warning that there is hell further ahead.

It's almost as if a thread making fun of trannies is more interesting than 1000 threads about some vidya.

Facts don't care about your feelings liberal

Yeah, lesbians already hate them.

Attached: 1576984663593.jpg (1242x1230, 577K)

looks more like a filthy phoneposter to me, which is worse, specially if he uses an iphone.