Plague Inc. banned in China

what did China mean by this?

Attached: Capture.png (1044x756, 661K)

Well they can't put the devs in jail and vivisect them to harvest their organs so they'll do what little they can

Removed from Steam? Has Valve said anything about this yet?

If Valve is removing games for the Chinese government then that's really fucked up. I could see that leading to another Blizzard shitstorm situation.

It got removed from the chinese steam and not from the whole storefront.

Blizzard's gay Overwatch comics got removed from the chinese Overwatch website and not the worldwide one. That didn't make it okay.

What did Americans mean by this?

Attached: Corona.png (924x188, 18K)

fake news holy fuck
they just tested a bunch of people that's not indication of the whole country fucking retards

>we the grorious chinese government order you to remove this or face severe consequences
Yeah because keeping them and going against the ccp is a very good idea, it's not like the chinese government is crazy and can do anything they want inside their territory. Blizzard was already on the spotlight because of the hk fiasco and that was a whole different story.

It is fake news but not for the reasons you said. The study asked beer drinkers if they'd drink Corona under any circumstance while not mentioning the virus in the question. 38% of those questioned said they wouldn't due to, presumably, the fact that they don't fucking like Corona.

I clapped!

How is that not OK? There's a difference between censoring people OUTSIDE China and censoring things meant for the country only.

Do americans really?

That's literally how statistics work.

You’re right but that’s not what the study found anyway.

Attached: 738D10C6-9C97-4A5E-B086-B99C4A4F3C7A.jpg (828x1156, 214K)

90% wont drink it because it tastes like piss

4% are dumb spics

China meant that the video game Plague Inc is now prohibited for sale or possession within their country.
Let me know if you need further assistance.

why would you risk it for mediocre mexican beer retard

I'm part of the 4% and it's not because I think I can get the fucking virus from it. I just don't want dumb retards making shitty jokes like "Woah, looks like someone's caught a CORONA VIRUS HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" if they see me drinking it.

Coronavirus is blown out of proportion to make people forget about the Hong Kong incident, and it obviously worked.

Attached: 1409606320453.jpg (300x200, 39K)

How is that any different than the appropriate response to seeing someone drink skunk piss

>americans
>caring about hong kong
>when they didn't care about free hawaii

Nah those protesters will be back after the virus dies down

lmao imagine unironically being Chinese.

they never stopped it just doesn't get coverage anymore and in a sense yeah it has been eclipsed by coronavirus

people forgot about that shit regardless

>haha beer

Attached: EPV6MOyU0AASF2-.jpg (370x320, 25K)

proof that amerikkka is mejiko now

Mexicans dont drink corona
they drink tecante
american mexicans drink hard liquor
boomer american mexicans drink budlight or bud
old boomer american mexicans with diabeetus drink michelob ultra
the only mexican people ive seen drink corona are hipster mexicans from tucson or phoenix

Just a flu bro.

BASED.

>hate the taste of Corona beer
>some person in a suit asks me the question in the OP
>as a joke say yes
>they believe me
>others think the poll is also accurate

I mean come on, no one is that stupid.

Corona tastes nothing like beer.
For me, it's Negra Modelo.

it means china should be wiped off the face of the earth!

expensive piss even Mexicans don't want it

>a shitty mobile app made by 2 alcoholics during a drunken fight is "educational"
its no better then gacha shit

Attached: tired_pepe.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Except it's not like gacha at all
I bet you've never even played the game you donkey

I torrented the .apk
it was boring shit based on little strategy and mostly rng, but other then that it has nothing to do with study of viruses - more on how they are spread
>not like gach at all
its the same click and watch something happen at 2x speed while idling, its basically RAID tier of depth with some minor upgrades to your virus

Same number of people who have pre diabetes.

This game infuriates me more than flappy bird did. It is the lowest amount of effort and they just take in the cash. They just copied the old flash game and barely added anything, and barely maintain it. Christ couldn't they get more creative and add stuff like:
>multiple strains
>each added mutation and symptom shouldn't auto update to everyone who is currently infected, it should propogate slowly from a new epicenter
>all real flightpaths and shipping lanes
>every country, not just regions. and add more variables to each country based on how their citizens travel and interact
and so on and so forth. The devs don't deserve their fame.

user Honk kong is old news, everyone stopped caring long before the chinks started dying from spicy flu.

the protests stopped getting coverage because it became increasingly obvious to reporters that they were just terrorizing the police and civilians, they didn't magically stop months ago when western news sources went silent suddenly

The protests stopped getting covered because nothing changed and thus wasn't generating viewership.

the rioters caused more and more civilian injuries and property damage until the west couldn't make use of the live reports any more to paint anti china + pro colonialism propaganda, thus the coverage stopped rather abruptly when it did. they would continue milking the shit out of it if nothing changed

I can imagine some people being that dumb but not THAT many

fuck chinks anyway. who cares

lol no. Pay attention to how a news cycle works user. If nothing is changing then there's nothing new to report and you aren't attracting views for ad revenue/subscription fees. Drop the cold story and move onto whatever is currently hot. Watch, I guarantee you'll see corona virus panic die down in a few weeks as nothing changes and the news moves onto the next thing. Happens every time.
You think the modern day news gives half a shit about meaningful reporting? lmao.

If only you cared so much about civilians when Japan and Germany were bombed.

China can ban whatever they want to ban dingus. they have that right

as somebody who actually followed along, i just had to notice that coverage in america stopped exactly as the rioters began firebombing and covering roads in glass and trash blockades. sure you can't milk a single source of news forever, but this is a political agenda with an implied bogeyman, and people were evidently extremely invested in the situation the entire time, so i'm sure that's not why they stopped covering it.