Whoever designed the controls for this needs to be shot holy shit

Whoever designed the controls for this needs to be shot holy shit

Attached: resident-evil-4-hd-steam-entrega-inmediata-D_NQ_NP_698915-MLA25351035730_022017-F1-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNw4PwVYzSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You need to make your own video games.

Played the game several times. Unlocked all stuff. Never felt bothered by the controls.

So...
youtube.com/watch?v=dNw4PwVYzSs

Having just done a playthrough last week, I can say that YOU probably need to be shot instead.

Whoever designed the hand eye coordination for this op needs to be shot holy shit

>not being able to move while aiming
was Leon autistic?

Yeah, whoever designed the game that helped to set the standards for basic third person action games aiming mechanics should be shot.
You're an actual zoomer, aren't you OP?

>not understanding the importance of the tank controls
yikes bro

'helped' but by no means did it alone. Pretty much every third person shooter that came out after it plays better.

zoomzoom, kys

Was he autistic though? Surely you should be able to move

I kinda wish there was re4 for vr. aiming just like with the wii would be fantastic

RE4 has the best feeling controls out of any game I've ever played. It's almost stylistic in how it feels to play.

>mfw people consider a game where aiming anchors you to the ground and peple move at 1mph an "action game"
>mfw this 'action game" killed survival horror for the forseeable future and plebs ate it up

absurd

t. umi zoomie

It absolutely fucking doesn’t

Why do zoomers constantly out themselves? Re4 controls perfectly and if you play 5 or 6 without type c (Re4 controls), end yourself

Zoomers living rent free in schizo boomers heads. Based

get gud you shit bag
at most the only thing youre allowed to complain about is the quick time events because they are definitely confusing when using a keyboard or even a gamepad

Play RE6, it's more your speed.

Bitchmade thread

re6 is definitely an improvement but it implements them so fucking badly that it's divisive for me
the controls need to be handled by a fucking western dev
japs just cant do controls properly especially for any kind of shooter

So why couldn’t Leon move?

The controls are definitely dated by modern standards but the game is well designed around them so it's fine.

I bet you wanted a dedicated dodge or crouch button too faggot

As bad as RE6 is, RE4 with RE6 dodge controls would be great.

Didn’t answer my question spastic and nope. I would just prefer to actually fucking be mobile while aiming

Based. It feels great.

It's literally Resident evil Remake controls with an over the shoulder camera and aiming

Then go play DMC faggot

Because you're playing this, mixed with the ability to move and change angles on command.

Attached: HouseoftheDead-1-1024x654.jpg (1024x654, 139K)

The controls are a big part of the game

this is the problem of standardized controls, it kills experimentation and innovation. Sorry for your low IQ OP

>And that's a good thing!
yeah, fuck that.

It would be retardedly easy if it had normal controls, the gimped walking and aiming is what makes it fun.

But that’s gay as fuck. Faggot

Well you found a game you have something in common with

It's to emphasize strategy , leon is autistic tho, why won't he redfield?

Wow what a zinger. Bet you had that saved up all night

But when does the fun begin? I’m at 4-2 and I’m STILL waiting, and all I keep seeing is that after the castle it gets worse

>muh re6
fuck yourself preferably with a rusty barb wire wrapped baseball bat up the shit shoot

For my next game I'm going to design it so you need to wave your dick in a circle to aim for the sake of being 'experimental', if you complain you're just a low IQ zoom zoom

Are there any other games out there where hand shaking/unsteadiness is an actual mechanic in aiming your gun?

It feels pretty unique to RE4, and it's pretty fun getting used to it and learning how to compensate for the unsteady aim.

>not playing the wii version
you brought this upon yourself, user

What? I’ve never played 6 you schizo faggot lol

cool story bro

MGS/MGS2
At least they let you aim in first person though

don't need to lie on the net, its okay user

mgs1 didn't let you aim in first person

And you don’t need to make up scenarios in your head to help you cope with being wrong. I’ve never played it.

sounds like you're coping.
pretty hard, i might add

Oh yeah I forgot MGS had unsteady aim with the sniper rifles.

Yea it did, but only with the sniper rifle. Also it was pretty ridiculous just how much Snake's hands shake it's like he's Michael J Fox. If you run out of Diazepam for the sniper wolf fights it's a nightmare.

The lack of being able to move makes the game more tense, as intended by the designers.

>n-no you
Pure unadulterated schizophrenia

I was never tense or scared at all.
The game might as well have taken place in a fucking retirement home.
If you got hit, you should stop playing games.

But it doesn’t feel more tense to me. It’s just tedious and handicapped

Maybe at the time but the game has aged like piss and pales in comparison to other horror game

There is a dodge, it's called doing a quick turn and moving a couple feet. Enemies are too slow to deal with that maneuver.