He's not very intelligent

he's not very intelligent

Attached: actman.jpg (225x225, 9K)

but he is very based!

Who cares if he's intelligent? He's beyond based and that's all that matters.

Attached: 1557587610820.png (1080x971, 918K)

That's very clear. At best he can partially parrot the right talking points though, even if he doesn't fully grasp them.

why

He used to be based when he just shat on bad games. Now all he does is tongue Nintendo's asshole.

He's just like Yea Forums

There are different kinds of intelligence, user. I certainly wouldn't ask him to pretend to be me and take my physics final for me but if he's talking about subject he knows intimately, like Halo, i'm going to listen.

>WHY was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 SO AWESOME!!!?!?!?!?!111?!??!?
Why do youtube creators do this? Do they think i'm some sort of retarded dopamine monkey that cannot understand a position without it being stuffed in my mouth?

why is he based? i dunno lad he just is.

Guess OP's right, he is retarded.
He knew what he was talking about before 343 invited him to a bunch of parties and he started talking about "how much of a comeback halo 5 made"

Youtube algorithm favors videos with those titles
He's based

Attached: chadman.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

meant to reply to

Yeah, but he's still based and dabs on virgin fags.

Attached: ai;ugf.png (487x772, 807K)

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

the average user of these threads

Attached: streamcuck.png (707x171, 20K)

I don't think anyone here is married or has a kid

Attached: streamcucks.jpg (328x153, 38K)

I like the part where they get an user so mad he comes to a thread he doesn't like

Since when is Halo a Nintendo game?

fuck off I got work to do

Or enjoys life

Cyrus?

I said now, not 3 years ago

his sam raimi collab episode was great

he stars ion a game where the main objective is to run your daily errands no one ever accused him of being smart

I actually like him more than 90% of video game e-celebs, including game "analysts" and the likes of Totalbiscuit, Super Bunnyhop and MatthewMatosis. His videos are pretty chill and he doesn't have his head up his ass like the aforementioned guys. It's like watching an old Youtube channel, without cheap clickbait or narrators that talk like a journalist for Vox or the NYT. Act Man, AVGN, Gmanlives and Mandalore are the only video game e-celebs worth paying attention to.

He really isn't. His video on politics bad in bideo games made me see him as kinda stupid. It all boiled down to the point of "I don't want THESE politics in my game" and completely ignored any politically driven stories in other games.

He's honestly on of the few guys worth listening too

?

BUTTSAUCE

Somebody's gonna post it, so I figure I should at least post the entertaining version first.

Attached: e celebs with e.jpg (882x941, 258K)

Goddamn she cute

Attached: 1577704864424.gif (640x359, 2.58M)

'no'

I agree, which is why I made it.

It's proven it works and all the 'how to be youtuber' people push it as well.
Yes I hate it

ok

Attached: 1461318592683.gif (128x128, 49K)