Valve leaker here again from yesterday. Note how I was correct about what was in the footage? Get fukt

Valve leaker here again from yesterday. Note how I was correct about what was in the footage? Get fukt

Attached: 7A255382-BC6E-442A-ACCA-D12BC7B2F900.jpg (442x293, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/497850867/
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/497870825/#497870825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck he might be legit after all

fuck you faggot you couldve leaked halflife: a minority story years ago why the fuck did you do it yesterday?

I supported and believed you. Anything else you can tell us? Like will there be a non VR version?

Nope and never will be. If community makes it it'll turn out like shit because everything's made exclusively for hand presence

Fuck, I picked the wrong time to have a kid then. Guess I'll buy this in a couple years

:(

what were your leaks?

Is Valve interested in returning to proper game development, or is this more of a one off, meant to serve as a proof of concept for their VR?

Post more leaks user. Will Alyx actually change the current lack of games from them or will it just be VR now?

There's more hl to come, l4d is in dev rn

We still have dota, underlords, csgo and artifact actively worked on but nothing singleplayer pancake

I mentioned the locations, car door, ign being fuckin shit and valve having to redo footage, etc

also definitely, definitely definitely do NOT expect hl3 to not be vr. hlalyx is on track to being a massive hit for a homegrown platform with mod support locking it in place. we have work thats planned for the next current hl title and so on, shit's all from the same team

>artifact
Bullshit and you know it. They cancelled it years ago. Even incompetent devs like Valve knows better than to continue work on the most hated video game of all time.

If HLAlyx does bad does that mean they'll do traditional PC?

Leaker, tell us the truth.

Is pink cookie real?

Didn't know that Valve employs incels, that's not very progressive of them. Hopefully they'll find your Yea Forums-browsing leaking ass and plug it with a dragon dildo.

tf2 update when

>almost 2021
>thinks leaks are still cool
go back, back in time

You said yesterday the Index would be restocked this week, any update what day?

Also you just mentioned Artifact 2.0 is being worked on, could you tell us a bit more whats going on?

>look for leaker posts from yesterday on b4k.co
>assume this must be this because OP is a fag and won't post thread arch.b4k.co/v/thread/497850867/
>the only post mentioning IGN is a shitpost that is obviously not made by OP
>no mentions of car doors
>no mentions of Valve redoing footage

You got a link for that thread?

Why did you faggots abandon TF2

Attached: 1581030200610.jpg (750x740, 89K)

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/497870825/#497870825

Alright, fair enough. The footage absolutely dick look like a massive retard from IGN was playing on the easiest difficulty.

Get someone who isn't shit at games next time please. I'd love to see some proper gunfights.

Yeah I can tell you whats going on, you're cancer and I hope all you artifaggots die painfully of cancer.

TF2 comic when

ok, can you leak the plot then?

Bump, could you give us some more info?

fake and gay!
if you actually knew it you would leak the plot
the thread only had obscure mentions of games, no actual details got right.
Back to /r/plebbit with you nigger
if you actually were campoSJW you would have leaked the plot
SAGE!

Screenshot of thread or fake

>sage is le downvote

Attached: autism.jpg (540x409, 68K)

its confirmed fake
look at the thread, it says the IGN player "grabbed a combines leg and zapped it, and had aim assist on high"

but in the game they NEVER GRABBED ANY COMBINE
AND there was no aim assist in the settings
FAKE AND GAY
newfag

>Leak one day earlier than official reveal
>Make a thread just to go “HAHA GET FUCKED SEE HOW AMAZING I AM?”
Embarrassing

Why Valve decided to buy out the company that made firewatch will forever be a mystery

Nobody cares about VR

Attached: 1516745628188.jpg (250x241, 6K)

VNN literally leaked the info on Friday that there was going to be an IGN first report. newfag OP is fake and gay
SAGE

Kids are worth a lot of money bro

>map menial tasks to triggers
>fix the game and make it not a chore
It's funny because all that shit presented will get old very fast.

Not him but Gaben himself has said that Half-Life exists to field innovations. It has always been used to push tech or some new system.
There's no innovation left in flat, there hasn't been for nearly a decade. We've had no HL for a while simply because there was no reason for it. Tying up the plot is not a reason.

>massive hit
>on a very limited market

The side effect of that is that the studio basically dispersed and their game shriveled up and died. I doubt the major SJWs will be able to get any of the lazy faggots from Valve to actually work on their shit.

Okay OP, I'll LARP with you.

Tell me about just how interactable Alyx is. Is everything shown so far just the tip of the iceberg? And there was a scene in the second gameolay video where Alyx drops a grenade into a pit. Does tye game even allow you to fall into that pit let alone experience the fall?

>Does tye game even allow you to fall into that pit let alone experience the fall?
UHHHHHH no dude. We let a guy fall into the pit in VR and he died IRL. With great power comes great responsibility and VR is powerful indeed.

Natural selection at its finest.

But the gameplay in every HL game to date (episode 2 debatable) is universally praised. When's the last time you've played a shooter like F.E.A.R or half life ? We don't see that kind of gameplay in shooters anymore.

Attached: photo_2020-02-25_02-33-24.jpg (880x660, 84K)

OP put on a tripcode, also thanks for confirming houndeyes

>2120 AD
>mankind has reached the pinnacle of evolution
>evolved to ...be very good at playing video games
>smarter. faster. stronger. in video games

Attached: 1581121057662.png (500x405, 185K)

Valve has their low effort milking properties for making money
Effortdevving like making Half-Life is something they'll only do when they can style on everyone else
On some level, Valve is more like a research laboratory and they try to set trends (though often others only latch onto the worst aspect of those trends and run it into the ground)

i got a question
in the first trailer we saw a tiny scout figurine
will there be 8 more of the other mercs, and will they be a collect thing?

Tbh Tyler must be feeling like a god right now since he literally "predicted" this years ago.

Tyler can go eat razor blades and I hope his legion of 12yo subscribers go full Jonestown

You seem upset, there Tyler touched you?

Drink the kool-aid tyke, it'll take you to a better palce