Do you play vidya while experiencing psychosis or mania?

do you play vidya while experiencing psychosis or mania?

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 26K)

DUDE

ude

FISHING ROD

Alright Douglas time to stop

dude what

No
I just sit in my room so people can't hear my thoughts

op is a sissy

>do you play vidya while experiencing psychosis or mania?
What does playing vidya have to do with it?

Attached: Jesus Christ how horrifying.png (1244x700, 1.29M)

sometimes it can be distracting

Don't open unless you want to have a bad day.

Attached: PAIN AND SUFFERING.png (1244x700, 1.34M)

what does that even mean
self emasculation is disgusting

Attached: 1582579683193.png (362x359, 177K)

Just stop thinking bro.

Attached: Heart Throbing Adventure.png (940x701, 532K)

I constantly hear a voice telling me to kill myself in crowded areas in games where they use that talking background noise thing it gets really bad, sometimes can ignore it. When the psychosis is really bad at night the floor will start shaking and I’ll see faces on the wall and shit pretty spooky

why

No, but I do get stoned as fuck and play games sometimes.

i get the idea that other people can hear my thoughts and that people's conversations are the universe trying to tell me something
i don't like eavesdropping though
i feel like god is watching me and wants me to fight the distrubing sexual and violent thoughts that intrude in my mind. maybe its a demon trying to possess, that's usually how it starts

Attached: 1578974135832-1.png (640x640, 741K)

uionionoin

No. When I'm having one of my psychosis moments, I'm usually not able to start up a game, and when I get them while playing, I tend to stop since I can't focus on the game.

that makes sense
i think what i have is more like obsession than psychosis as its mostly my thoughts

I had intrussive thoughts about the devil wanting to make a deal with me.
Like my mind involuntary starts making up deals very fast and i have to stop whatever i am doing and tell myself to stop thinking crap , the thoughts get more and more persistant often wishing harm to my family or friends making me go into panic. It's awful lately i can ignore them more but they still make me shake my head, talking to myself out loud really helps.
Its not mania or psychosis but still annoying
Also videogames also keep my head busy from those nasty thoughts

tits or gtfo

i am a man

What do you feel exactly?

>Its not mania or psychosis
Yes, it is. Don't neglect it, this is a serious condition that will eventually get worse.

I’ve had psychosis for so long I can largely ignore it while playing games now. Shit is fucking annoying though, games help me escape it a bit

Why don't you just stop listening to the voices in your heads.... Try showing them the same compassion you try to give to your kids. I can't stand to see people being hateful towards other people, that's what violence and hate is all about and the intolerance and hatred will not go away, the only thing it will do is escalate and multiply. Every single time a hateful person says something, you can just think of them as another victim of you. To all the people who think I'm being too 'confrontational', think about all the victims of violence here in this world and realize that anger and hate are the fuel for the flames that causes violence.

When people stop listening to the angry voices in their head, you will see

i try to ignore intrusive thoughts but it's hard

>hit boss' weak point
>it goes berserk

Attached: ....webm (1920x1080, 319K)

Its not, i am not mad i have those thoughts sure and sometimes they make me paranoid but thats not mania its some small disturbance like anxiety or something.
I know they are bullshit made up by my head but they make me feel bad and worry me a lot

what were they thinking with making koishi a homicidal maniac

Dude you are going to fucking ruin yourself. From one user to another, don't try to take this on alone.

Attached: 1450480444098.png (365x410, 65K)

What's with all the heartthrobbing posting lately? Did it actually end?

No, I only do it during depressive episodes. Helps pass the time. When I'm manic, I try (and fail) to do something productive.

same reason why people did the same with Flandere

I can't play games when I'm having an epic psychosis moment, it makes me feel like bashing my head against a sharp thing to make the intrusive thoughts and thought projection stop. Even thinking about it makes me upset because it comes and goes, sometiems I wish I could lose it 100% instead of this back and forth lucid-crazy moments I have. AAAAAAAAAA

Sometimes, mostly I just draw or paint though.

Do voices have to literally be indistinguishable from real sound? I get super intrusive thoughts that loop over and over and they arent my thoughts, I know they are in my head though, it's like something else beaming their thoughts into my head.

Attached: Societyweeb.png (630x576, 295K)

Depends. Some times it's physical sensation, like the feeling of insects crawling all over me, or that month long period where my wrists kept itching like crazy, to the point where I was afraid I was going to do something stupid to try and make it stop.
Some times it's visual, like seeing faces/eyes in corners or dark places, or hands grabbing at me from just outside my field of view.
Some times it's more of a mental feeling, like a nagging feeling that something is "wrong", or that I've messed something up, that just sort of pops up out of nowhere. Like if I go out the door today, I WILL die, or just random mental images of me hurting people or myself for no real reason. I also often have the feeling being watched or judged without really being able to put my finger on who/what is doing so.
I have Schizotypal personality disorder, which can sort of be described as a milder form of Schizophrenia.

That's called intrusive thoughts.

i get intrusive thoughts like that too. whether it's a delusion or not is if you believe them
i also get this weird buzzing sensation my skin sometimes and occasionally see things move out of the corner of my eyes

It's weird, I'll also start thinking about some absurd scenario against my will like how I'd word my wishes to not get fucked over if I found a genie, and i obsess over it and get distracted from what i am actually doing. I also wake up in the middle of the night and keep dreaming while awake, sometimes at the worst there are shadow people and they talk to me but i know they arent real, and I hear people in my head berating me, or get caught on weird nonsensical thoughts that seem important and real until a bit of time passes and it stops. During a really bad time on my life this started happening really often during the day but it's back to just being night occasionally. I always know it's not real so I'm fine, it just kept me from sleeping at it's worse and with low sleep it gets worse and worse, etc, but I fixed my sleep schedule.

Attached: skj.jpg (224x224, 12K)

Google intrusive thoughts dude you have a textbook case. You are not psychotic. Also sounds like you have sleep paralysis.

What is the line between obsession and delusion
like sometimes i only worry that i'm possessed but sometimes i think i actually am

They aren't mutually exclusive. You can obsess over your delusions.

It's not sleep paralysis, it happens in the day and even at night I'm moving around out of bed. I'm not concerned though, it is what it is. I have it under control.

Attached: 1559588357058.png (482x322, 67K)

lmao just stop being schizo
its all in ur head bro

>start hearing intrusive voices in my head at some point in my childhood
>thoughts of wanting to fuck any females in my vicinity, highly detailed revenge fantasies, or my subconscious automatically going FUCK NIGGERS when I see a black guy as a result of browsing too much /pol/
>am enough grounded to reality to know that these thoughts aren't remotely relevant to how I portray myself IRL, figure there's no point in feeling bad or thinking myself as a horrible person for thinking things I have no control over
>good people probably don't have thoughts like these, alright, that probably makes me fucked up, but since I seem to be acting the part in society well enough, who can tell the difference anyways
>these voices are only figments of my personality of which *I* am the sum, I have no reason to do everything any of them says
>organize my mental state where *I* am a faceless king and representative to the reality outside, and all the voices in my head are merely advisors to me
>absolutely avoid giving any of them names; give something a name and it will begin to lead an existence of its own
>hear the anxiety chiming in that I fucked something up and that someone close hates me for it
>tell it to fuck off

Attached: mitä vittua minä luen.png (289x273, 146K)

where are those images from?

Yes. Yes I do.

a series called "koishi komeiji's hesrth throbbing adventure"
it's not very good but i like the rough artstyle

*heart throbbing

When I was manic yes. But now that I'm on meds I don't get that way anymore.

t. Bipolar

i kind of like the hypomania desu

i cannot focus