Japanese gamer bed. You getting one?

Attached: 4C610A7E-DE89-45C8-A34D-1CD0CE619EF6.jpg (640x775, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01EMMKI4O
bauhutte.jp/product/hfd-4g/
youtube.com/watch?v=IYss51p9dy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gaming bed
It's just a bed underneath a desk with a coffee table, a few shower racks, and a over bed table.
That would cost something like $600 tops depending on the mattress.

Nah. This is the final form of gaming.

Attached: fotel-aeron-herman-miller-polerowane-aluminium-bcm-2-fotel-aeron-herman-miller-polerowane-aluminium- (1453x2328, 1.17M)

>final form of gaming
>no hole for shitting
Get a load of this casual

Seems like it wouldn't be very comfortable after a while.

I purposely keep all my snacks and drinks in another room. This is so I get up at least once an hour, although it happens more often than that.

This is to get my blood pumping. So I don't get health-related illnesses that occur precisely because of a sedentary lifestyle. It honestly sucks to get up so often but that's what's needed to keep me from dying.

Attached: 1546198206696.jpg (800x595, 280K)

this is the final gamer form
sneed

seems like a meme for consolefags
I can't imagine using a PC like this would be very comfy

How does reach the xbox controller from his bed.

How does he reach the xbox controller fro his bed?

>not showing the picture with the shelf stocked full of Monster Energy drinks next to the bed

Attached: gamerbed.jpg (1000x750, 93K)

>snacking once an hour
Ngmi

requesting picture of toilet chair with built in hot pocket dispenser and bidet

I wish I knew what those arm things are called so I can buy one for my phone.

Monster and all energy drinks are fucking disgusting and I have no idea how people use these
Whats even more wild is that I play DDR/Pump and I often see guys sippin this shit before they play or even during. Makes me dry in the mouth and just sweat weird, I don't get it at all

>no headrest

the final form of flexing on console gamers is owning a desk chair that costs more than their console

Attached: haworthzody.jpg (412x412, 30K)

Holy shit, I just noticed this too. I had no idea these things existed.

>mfw have been holding my phone watching 720p anime for years like a sap

Attached: WAIT.png (554x640, 193K)

This could be you

Attached: gamerphone.jpg (1000x750, 91K)

Unless there's a fridge and toilet involved it's not even close to the final form

>accidentally kick the desk
>your monitors fall off and break, your drinks spill on your bed and computer fans, all the other accessories clatter onto the floor
>you realize what you’ve done and say SHIT as you get up from your bed and try to fix the damage
>can’t get out of bed because you’re surrounded by shelves, have to go through the proper passage to my right, and then go around the desks to get to the paper towels
>at this point my PC has turned off by itself and my bed is soaked and my monitor lays broken on the ground
>I quickly run bank with paper towels in hand and run around the shelves to my bed entrance
>the bed won’t dry from the paper towels so I decide to take off the sheets and take out the mattress
>takes me an hour because of all the shelves and accessories around me
>throw the sheets into the washer and scrub down my mattress and suddenly hear clanging in the washing machine
>SHIT I forgot to take the controllers off my bed and I accidentally lumped them in with the sheets
>open the washer and there’s battery fluid all over my sheets and the washer is dented badly
>Yell FUCK
>banging from my door suddenly as my neighbors are complaining about the noise
>jump out the window in a desperate attempt to get all the worries out of my head

Fuck you gamer bed

>Gaming bed
>Only room for one

It checks out.

Why do they think this looks cool?

Attached: fellowkids.gif (500x225, 1M)

That's the limited edition Death Stranding bed, a can of monster even comes signed by Kojima himself

>snacks and drinks in another room ... so I get up at least once an hour, although it happens more often than that

Based morbidly obese user

>Monster and all energy drinks are fucking disgusting and I have no idea how people use these

the zero sugar options are better for you than soda, and the liquid cocktail of stimulants means you get the energy fast compared to a caffeine pill

it's the standard option for 30yo boomers

>accidentally kicking your desk
Just stop being a spazz, simple as.

You need to drink the zero ultra retard or get a sugar free pear flavor redbull. They suck if they are warm but they are comfy to sip if they are cold.

27 yo here. I spend 8 hours sitting at work + sitting/laying down the rest of the time at home. I smoked a lot too. A few months ago I started to get leg cramps. Quitted tobacco (smoke like 2 hits of weed a day), started walking at a good pace for at least an hour a day, stretch out 2 times a day, drink a lot of water. Feeling good, might as well start running as well if my knee allows me

You have wonky neck or something?

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 7K)

>yes goy don’t worry your knees don’t need to stretch just keep them bent and make sure to buy pharmaceuticals once the cartilage pain becomes unbearable

Attached: 29CC1FF6-58E2-4B1C-8B34-EE03FA415A7F.jpg (750x563, 234K)

I want this but for my laptop

Is this like a suicide device where you chug all the monster and let your heart explode?

every bed can be a gamer bed. we just need a contraption to hang the monitor above the pillow in the right angle and distance.

>This entire post

Attached: 1426726620682.jpg (640x800, 69K)

But how can I fuck your mother on that thing?

>breaks
>crushes your skull as you sleep

Are Herman-Millers really worth it? They look so unremarkable, having never sat in one.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01EMMKI4O
This looks like the exact one in the photo
I have it.

Where is the IV bag and catheter?

This. just make it yourself. you DO know how to make basic furniture, right anons?

Thats why Im not even trying to search for something like that. But I fucking hate watching shit on a small ass screen

Yeah bro. Right is tightie leftie loosie. I got it.

Attached: chad diet.png (792x370, 62K)

Enjoy the blood clots in your legs!
Enjoy not having the mental focus after marathoning, as being in a prostrated state will trick the brain into thinking you're trying to go to bed.
Enjoy dying at age 26

WHAT is the ergonomic way to play while in bed? Been trying to find something for years but nothing really clicks

Attached: 1544127066616.gif (420x431, 2.07M)

>ywn own a 60 pound laptop

Attached: 1508206144650.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Right hand rule.

Attached: MonsoonI4.png (933x769, 563K)

Recovery position
Get yourself a wall mounted 12" dildo for support

>no tray that swings over the bed across your lap
>no cushioning on edges of desk
>sharp corners
>speakers aren't secured to desk
>bed too short
>no arm rests
>small table way the fuck back where you can't reach your drinks easily
>tv too high up and cannot be adjusted up and down and also too close
>cushion doesn't look firm enough
>cupholders out of reach

0/10, would not sit in.

They feel unremarkable, as well.
But that's the point. They continue to feel unremarkable after 10 hours, and after 10 years, of continuous use.

What you get out of a high-end desk chair is durability and adjustability. If you've ever felt the bolt of a $99 Staples chair poke through the particle board base plate into the bottom of your spine, you will probably be willing to spend the money on a hard polymer/steel-based chair.
You also gain the ability to tune the chair to your body.

With that said, my Haworth is unbelievably fucking comfortable.

>protip: don't spend $1500 on a chair. Go to an office surplus store and buy them for $400 in an ugly color instead.

Attached: herman.jpg (1440x1920, 222K)

i started squatting in front of my tv whenever i play console shit

can do it for around a half hour now without getting cramps

Attached: skwat.jpg (1500x1138, 235K)

>been watching anime for years
Maybe its time to quit.

if a girl walked in your room and saw this, what would she think?

Nah, I'm good. Just got my new chair.

Attached: bariatric-chair.jpg (650x613, 130K)

Don’t listen to this sucker. Every year during spring cleaning people throw out chairs and leave them by the side of the road for garbage trucks to pick up. The best places to do this is in any university town where you are guaranteed to find entire streets littered with free furniture.

HM is surprisingly comfy. You could sit 8 hours straight and don't feel discomfort or strain whatsoever.

She'd go to the toilet instantly to try and clean up the gush

Why does he wear the mask?

>that fucking foot/knee position offset
Enjoy non functioning knees in your 40s!

I should hope she thinks the same thing I do when I walk into a girls room and see a big pile of clothes in one corner of the room and half of the other side of the room be dominated by a dresser and a mirror covered in makeup accessories and tools.

I.e I think to myself “she’s a girl and this is what girls do” and I let it go.

Can females do this I wonder?

Attached: 1483631343968.jpg (950x960, 68K)

>gymrats in charge of living long

lol don’t make me laugh

>living until you're old

Attached: HandyHandsomeApisdorsatalaboriosa-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 893K)

Girl here. If I met a guy at a bar/dating site and then went to his apartment and saw a "gamer bed" that would be a massive red flag. Only incels and rapists would buy this.

to prevent getting corona'd.

>tfw I spend 13 hours sitting in front of a screen on every single off day
>only get up to go to the bathroom and eat like 3 times
>been doing this since middle school
Be honest lads, how fucked am I?

Attached: Jesus christ is my nigga.jpg (504x470, 69K)

>gaming bed
>just a bunch of random shit cobbled together from an office max

That would literally be hell

You'll never have kids.

people don't throw out high-end desk chairs. They throw out $99 particle-board chairs from Staples, and they throw them out for good reason.

You'll never get to the leaderboard with that attitude.

Looks uncomfortable also not a good idea bordering a bed like that
In case you have to get out fast during a fire, earthquake or robbery
Doesn't look too long either
And just looking at that picture I can hear "Crawling in my skin"

If I took it off would he die?

this was supposed to be a parody not a prediction

Attached: walle_humans.png (798x333, 306K)

I only buy American.

Bruh, I already do this this shit with my old ass bed and desk.

Attached: 1231234512.jpg (442x463, 49K)

>parody
You don’t know what that word means

A whole lot of this setup seems very counterintuitive.
Why is the keyboard over to the side like that? If you play KB+M you're going to get a stiff neck from having it turned to the side all the time in order to see your screens.
Why is the controller tray and headphone rack on the outside? That's going to be awkward to try and reach over to grab.
And that basket with the snacks? Doesn't even look like it'd be easy to pull those out.

My god

This is unironically my setup wtf

Red pill me on actually comfortable chairs. I've got some mesh chair and it's uncomfortable as shit.

>spilling your drinks
>not keeping paper towels or Kleenex within arms reach at all times
>sleeping with your controllers
You should be autistic, you won't spill things because it will make you use the designated cup holders, you will always have a napkin within grabbing range, and your controllers will always go into their controller basket when not in use.

>Red pill me on actually comfortable chairs
go to an office surplus store and redpill yourself. Nobody can tell you which chair is going to fit your ass the best.

Brands to keep an eye out for are:
>Steelcase
>Herman Miller
>Haworth
expect to pay $250 to $600 for used/surplus/refurbished

I'd just comfy shitpost all day

I want this Boomer cave filled with zero ultra

I need to finish my gaming chair at some point. Pic was just a rough prototype I threw together to figure out the dimensions and ergos and stuff, I'll build a real one someday.

Attached: DSC00552.jpg (1000x799, 710K)

>keep all my snacks and drinks in another room

Humans call that a "kitchen".

>fuck up your spine whenever you have to type something
I'll pass.

It would be very infectious

Looks like pure garbage
Dumpster dive tier

>he doesn't have a mamamoo solar bed

Attached: mamamoo-solar-bed-cover.jpg (680x364, 123K)

I thought that'd be at least 30 dollars, not bad

HOLE TECHNOLOGY 2: revenge of the gaming chair.

>shelves full of Monster energy drink
>NO vodka

Attached: d63edd9af879f866baea5e3c5b506959.jpg (688x800, 40K)

I'll add that for leaf fags, Global is a good brand that makes a lot their stuff domestically. Some of the best values in office chairs IMO are Global if you're buying in Canada.
Even so there is essentially nothing worth owning below about 350 leafbucks, and most of the quality entry-level chairs are in the $400-500 range.
Really though, this is important. Much like a mattress, an office chair is not a good place to be trying to economize.

It'll be cooler when it's done.

Attached: Martin-Baker_Mk.7A.jpg (2736x3648, 1.9M)

Is that a fucking death row electric chair?

that chick on the right is FIIIIIIIIIINE as hell

>Taking it off
No need, this was made with gamers in mind
bauhutte.jp/product/hfd-4g/

Attached: gamerclothes.jpg (865x881, 88K)

The antifa gaymer

It's an ejection seat from a plane.

Imagine fucking working in this thing, then coming home to lay down on that bed.

Might as well start eating bugs. Fuck me.

Attached: 1581898944205.jpg (592x1058, 111K)

hasn't hit you yet, so you can still prevent it.

>no piss/shit drainage solution
It's worthless.

Attached: 1579843302964.png (860x800, 611K)

That looks annoying to get out of

this would be hot on girl and you could just unzip it and have sex

haha yeah sex with a girl would be totally hot lol

>tfw this absolute unit gets behind you in a queue and you have to smell his breath point blank

Attached: 1455513661776.png (498x364, 55K)

It's not even its final form

Attached: mamamoo-solar-bed-3.jpg (1440x900, 147K)

>Being gay
Not gonna make it, bro.

Attached: 1390007260761.jpg (480x640, 94K)

So which part is intended to kill you first?

Mein gott.. thats a unit. You must be like one of those 500lb people on tv

Probably expensive as fuck. But idea is pretty good and I see how you could build something similar by yourself.

is this sopranos? or some crossover? looks like chrissy, mac from always sunny in philly, and reggie fil aimes with a bunch of whoers

>overpriced like fucking crazy
>no headrest, which is litterally the most important part
Retards will eat shit as long as it's expensive

Attached: gamerugirlfriend.jpg (1675x1675, 898K)

and they say girls can be real gamers too...

cute as fuck

Attached: 1560719850913.jpg (600x350, 34K)

That's cool, I have money though. Also, you're ugly.

Looks pretty comfy.
w2c?

>Not leaning into the gamer lifestyle on your days off

Attached: 1583111803075.jpg (680x850, 51K)

they are called "device hanggies". you can put any deice in and it hangs it by your face/body area. some are voice activated with wheels so you can make it follow your car and you can play ggames while driving to the gas station while it drives by your window. very cool. expensive but cool

post your chair

I love my wagie cagie! Who wouldn't want to work 8+ hours a day in a fucking phone booth?

>some are voice activated with wheels so you can make it follow your car and you can play ggames while driving to the gas station while it drives by your window. very cool. expensive but cool
this does not exist.

will the device hanggie follow you into your go-into-games machine?

How the fuck are you supposed to use the keyboard like this

How do you comfortably use a keyboard and mouse in that thing?

Even a tiny Japanese man is cramped up in it, who thought this was a good idea for gaming sessions?

>keyboard
It's not an accountant bed, user.

If I ever dream of buying something like this I pray that the good lord will send someone to shoot me in the back of the head

Attached: 1582627960982.jpg (797x876, 101K)

it seems like just a shelf/tray, I would guess you reach for it and then assume your horizontal position again and when you're done you're putting it back.

guess it's a peasant bed then

is that reggie?

>No built-in toilet
Hard pass

Believe it or not, i've been gaming for 10 years in my bed. Belly down and computer in front of me. I sometimes try to play sitted and my skill level is nothing compared to when im laying down. Somedays I stay over 20 hours lying down.

>Belly down and computer in front of me

RIP spine.

wtf? how is that bad for my spine?

why are gamers so against alcoholic drinks?

>"blood clots"
nice typo, howd you even manage that? but yeh blood clogs are terrifying. anyway, people who use their bed as a battle station are ruining their sleep. once you confuse your mind that a bed is a play area, you wont be able to sleep on the bed anymore. you have to avoid bed all day so that your mind and body realizes that once you are on a bed it is for sleep. im sure lots of us here are insomniacs so please consider this info, beds should not be a hang out spot for you all day.

>Belly down
That will fuck up your neck so bad

That's what your adult Gamer diapers are for silly.

explain please

It should at least have a biohazard waste bin then.

Low test

You have to look up to see the screen, unless you have it flat on the floor with a massage table pillow or something. Your neck would be in a s-shape, how are you not feeling this after like 10 mins?

my knees and feet arent aligned right :( my feet point drastically outward. for example, when i put my feet straight and parallel and bend my knees, my knees go inwards and bump into eachother within just 5 inches of the crouch. when my feet are both pointing like a Y shape, i can squat and my knees point forward and bend right. goddammit i didnt know this was really bad

you're basically bending your spine over a long period of time. Sleeping like that is one thing but constantly laying like that, i dont know dude.

Attached: ow.jpg (863x649, 53K)

what the fuck is this lol

I've been doing it for years and i dont feel nothing. My posture is not perfect but its pretty ok, i look normal while standing up.

Peak performance.

>energy
It's a stimulant, there isn't any energy in sugar free drinks you dingus.

How the fuck would the monitors fall off if they are mounted on to the desk?

Guy here. If I brought a girl home from the bar and she gave a condescending look after seeing my gamer bed, I would rape her on the spot. Only braindead roasties drunk off their asses would be foolish enough to step into my lair.

I use Aeron at work and have a Steelcase Gesture at home. Yes it’s worth it to buy a chair made out of quality materials that is designed to be sat in for 8 hours a day. I used to have weird lower back pain until my office got us proper chairs... then it went away. It’s absolutely essential. Skip the cheap Staples shit and gamer chair garbage (which is just cheap staples shit with more colors) and have proper respect for your body.

get a load of this retard, there are more energy sources in drinks than sugar dingus

This is the true final form of gaming

Attached: MLM31907968037_082019-F.jpg (372x501, 17K)

It's the comfy gamer version of a gimp suit for your gamer girlfriend. Just unzip the ass and you're ready to fuck.

Ok I understand your drawing user, but I've been doing this shit for years and I dont feel pain nor my posture is damaged. I can game like this for over 10 hours without stops but i cant game for more than 1 hour while sitted.

Because it is.
>wakes up
>start grinding
A whole new form of meme.

Why is there holes for her pig tails

Did you know that athletes get their energy sources from an active lifestyle and eating healthy combined with exercise? I don't think they get their "energy sources" from sugary drinks chocked full of unhealthy substances.
>inb4 artificial sweetener
enjoy your cancer

no, sadly. the device hanggies with wheels need large spaces to operate right. thats why they build the stationary "at home" ones like you see in the velvet ninja pajamas guy on a gamer bed pics.

Stop playing games and get a job poorfag

That wasn't my point retard, you chug 6 cans of sugarfree Red Bull and tell me if you can fall asleep. Woops, guess there is more than sugar that can provide energy in a drink.

Why not?
They're for headphones

Attached: gamerholes.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Bro if I smoke this meth I can't sleep! This energy source is based bro!

Very high tech burqa.

>put together a bunch of cheap shit
>color it black to make it look sleek and soulless
>call it gamer merch and sell it at 50 times the price
does this actually work? do retards buy this crap?

Instead you'll get health-related illnesses that occur precisely because of a high carb diet with a high frequency of eating so your insulin stays high all day

bunch of whooas*

>do retards buy this crap?

youtube.com/watch?v=IYss51p9dy0

Attached: 1582894160124.jpg (800x807, 340K)

So that you can grab them like handlebars when you do her doggy style.

It's not. no self aware gamer can thinks they're hot shit like that when all they do is type on a computer all day doing nothing useful to anyone but themselves. Athletes and wealthy people are the only ones who have the right to wear a mask like that, if it goes on a "gamer" it'll be like the fedora.

That video doesnt answer the question in the slightest

just btw, i was a heroin addict for a long time, and the dope gave me endless energy. i could work 14 hours a day hauling around fridges and mattresses down stairs and continuously be motivated and pumped up for it. energy sources exist beyond eating right and regular exercise. heroin (and meth, yuck) provide energy and motivation to use the energy like some sort of dyson sphere set up. coffee and energy drinks can and will/do pump you up, but it is unhealthy and eventually youll reach a crashing point that is hard to come back from.
2 years clean off the dope btw, by far the hardest thing ive ever had to endure.

>Might as well start eating bugs. Fuck me.
What's wrong with eating bugs?
Based source of protein.

>Chwistafur, Mac and Reggie

Holy shit, looks just like them. Someone find this group of friends and make a TV show

>so you can still prevent it.
What would be the best way to go about it, assuming I start giving enough of a shit to do it?

Yh they are great got an ugly green one off ebay in great condition for like 150 and just replaced the arms for black leather ones.

Attached: chair1.jpg (556x818, 86K)

The issue is that we are witnessing a push to introduce bugs into the western diet not out of the nutritional properties of crickets, caterpillars, etc. but out of humanitarian concerns, which is extremely condescending. Shit like "we MUST start eating bugs or there won't be enough food for Africa in 2050". The WHO is the biggest culprit behind this, because of course they are.

This is a novel concept at best. Why try condensing everything into a single bed? Just make a normal setup in your bedroom 2 steps away from the bed if you want to game and sleep in the same room. As for snacks and shit, just put a cupboard or something in your room if you really dont want to get up and move for food. This is needlessly cramped.

i wish there was one for tablets

Do some exercise tubs

On the right? It actually is, yes

the moment he pulls the keyboard tray in front of him and tries to game that way looks horribly uncomfortable.

Attached: limbo.jpg (554x334, 27K)

literally don't sit on your ass all day. Try and split it between 50/50 sitting/being on your feet. Practice proper posture. Exercise more (but with good form), strengthen back muscles + stretch to straighten out your spine. Eat better. It's not rocket science bruh

just need monitor stand

Attached: 80478421_581056945790374_3366266518378019120_n.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Attached: 1582827433304.jpg (830x483, 115K)

the specific kind of people who buy this kind of bed, have never seen a real girls so the risk of a girl walking into that room even by mistake is completely 0.00000000001%

hyjacking thread to ask for bed recomendations.

any fucking bed experts in this thread

Anyone remember that story about a chair that exploded and impaled some poor fuck's ass, killing him? On a scale of 1 to 10, how worried should I be about something like that?

the jannies' choice

I'm no expert, but I am a bed. I recommend a sleeping bag on the floor instead. A face mask might be good to. Especially for fighting bed time crime.

I think this man might be an actual STALKER.

Attached: stALKERgUIS.jpg.5a49ee2ad86dbfb4e1a8856db129006b.jpg (2560x1600, 564K)

I got one for my Switch. Staying under the covers while gaming is real fucking comfy during winter.

CODE RED
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR CHAIR RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING IDIOT
IT'S ABOUT TO BLOW

Attached: 1519890239890.jpg (323x455, 18K)

What the fuck do you me

*creaks when you shift slightly to the side

just get something tall (so you're not climbing out of it) with a good mattress (from a store, not online shit). The rest doesn't matter.

Attached: tall.jpg (970x720, 141K)

Attached: qUJkulLEFCibyRxUlMLPAia8qDeNSfm0LNJA1a25tb4.jpg (1024x769, 121K)

how much do I need to spend to get quality

Attached: soon.jpg (1777x866, 240K)

You can go to a bar in STALKER and get a good meal and a bed, that guy is sub-gopnik.

I remember when I was in middle school, the shitty plastic seat/stool I was sitting on at the lunch table broke and the metal pole underneath poked through almost impaling my ass. Luckily I caught myself last second and avoided that horrible fate.

Don't get a firm bed, I regret mine so much

>freedom bad
>obey the rich
disgusting. neck yourself

no, I like sleeping on my side

That shit only happens in china, they're bugmen and they do not care if the seat impales the user. I'm certain chairs have plates to prevent this now.

depends how well you sleep and how steady your living situation is (moving beds is a pain in the ass). But at least $500 for both frame and mattress.

why not just replace your chair with a big beanbag?

Attached: 1535503621196.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

she will but they won't have a father.

just do this it's easier

Attached: 1515613032832.jpg (700x700, 74K)

If you're bringing a girl back she wants your D anyway.

Enjoy your DVT retards

Me on the right

This.

Attached: bed.jpg (1000x1333, 277K)

Those aren't meant for work you mong. They're the equivilent of a phone booth in an office.

72% of the US is overweight or obese

Attached: db360_fig4.png (960x656, 48K)

wouldnt a severe obese count as obese?

That shit is awful. To get good sleep your bed has to be ONLY for sleeping. No reading, no phones, no gaming, no watching tv. You do nothing in the bed but sleep. Don't even fart on the bed unless it's for sleep. Body has to associate Bed == Sleep.

Irrelevant

Attached: 148116537089.jpg (317x641, 32K)

Skip the running, start lifting. Your joints will thank you.
t. former runner who lifts now

Attached: didnt ask.jpg (615x484, 36K)

On the one hand this is sad. On the other, makes me feel pretty good that I'm /fit/.

What are these things called?

sitting down all the time causes hemorrhoids

pretty sure i gave myself scoliosis laying in bed all day so no

Why not just get a fucking swing-mount for your monitor. That's what I do. I have a coffee table along one side of my bed, with a weighted desk above my left shoulder that has a three-part swing mount for my main monitor, and then a second one behind my right shoulder for the smaller monitor I use for background stuff.

Yeah but lying down actually prevents hemmorrhoids.

was wall-e supposed to be a documentary?

Attached: wall-e.jpg (798x336, 336K)

Man, that shit screams overpriced chinkshit

post your chair

This model

Attached: P10_530_alt.jpg (500x500, 36K)

>Japanese gamer bed
>It's too small to fit a woman in with you
Sounds about right.

>Especially for fighting bed time crime.

Attached: busted panel.jpg (576x507, 49K)

Notice the hospital-like desks and baskets which would be at home with drip-feeds and intravenous medicines... this is the final form of the modern gamer, a sickly sessile creature confined to a bed as though terminally ill... well suited to the spiritually deadened "hikki-neet". Truly the tomb and final resting place of not the last men, but the last gamers

Attached: ERYpG8bXUAIsTBA.png (592x547, 538K)

It offers no advantage
>high calorie
>no nutrition
>dulls the senses when gaming
>makes you sleep instead of keeping you awake

When is prohibition #2 coming?

>Room for one
LMAOing @ all ur lives

>are you getting one
fuck no, and anyone unironically saying they would has never spent time hospitalized

i love this website and everyone on it

tits or gtfo

Got one for free of the FB marketplace from some dude who thought it was just a regular office chair. They are incredibly comfortable and my backs never felt better on the other hand they aren’t much to look at and weigh a lot for a desk chair.

What is the hose for? Do you do your dishes in the toilet?

>playing PC games sideways with poor angle on the monitor
Fuck off

I highly doubt this is good enough to warrant $1000+

Yeah man my neighbour got busted for having two beds just last week.

The screams are still haunting me even as I type this but rules are rules.