Games that will get you lynched for liking them

Attached: download.jpg (474x266, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buX7OYtEBJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

plenty of people like mankind divided you dumb reddit cunt, unironically fucking kill yourself
>WOW BRO IF YOU SAY YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO GAME ON A VIDEO GAME BOARD PEOPLE WILL BE MAD
nobody is mad and nobody cares, go and fucking die

only reason i am mad is because i stubbed my toe then read your fucking nonsense

Mankind Divided is good, but just like MGSV it was incomplete

it was better than human revolution

This is Yea Forums, the "hehehe Yea Forums doesnt like vidya" Yea Forums

I have more hours in this than anything else in my library.

Attached: Total_War_Rome_II_cover.jpg (265x375, 23K)

I liked the first third of the game, but then the credits rolled

Who gives a fuck what other people like? Believe me, your opinions are retarded and not to be taken seriously.

I unironically like Duke Nukem Forever.

It missed a lot of cues, but I had fun playing it in spite of that.

Death Stranding :(

>Games that will get you lynched for liking them
I liked Deadly Premonition and got the urge to watch Twin Peaks and a whole manner of Lynch movies.

Attached: 3577667-deadly-premonition-coffee[1].png (640x359, 307K)

Waiting for it to come out on steam, how is it

Same

how

it's not even a good TW game

Boring shit.

It's fun and with the most recent patches its not even the same game it was a launch

Hellgate London. Everyone i talked to hated that game, i thought it was badass.

great game

kek'd

Fuck you Deadly Premonition is kino.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 32K)

I didn't play at launch so it wasnt tainted for me.
Idk man, its a fun game that's fucking massive in scope. I love the importance of logistics and army placements. It's odley satisfying accidently leaving a gap open in your territory then losing a province or two because you failed to anticipate a growing threat on your borders. Other games for that feel?

Also the RTS bits are absolutely kino.

i like and enjoy fallout 4

Attached: funtown.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

I'm still 100% sure that ffxiii-2 has the best gameplay in the entire mainline franchise

Attached: file.png (500x667, 740K)

overwatch
smash ultimate
and uh Zelda breath of the wild
I liked all of them

What? MD was a good quarter of a game. It's no og DE, but you literally can't get any sci-fi above
>what if androids... were niggers?
nowadays anyway

Waiting for FO4NV

Attached: 1582744271411.jpg (1000x1040, 249K)

i thought that project died years ago..

It sucks that the guy that voiced Sariff in HR got fired because of that fruit flies video. Even though it was a joke the man was too Deus Ex for Deus Ex, apparently.

decent game, hate the "half a game" meme when it's pretty much just the writing/plot scale not the amount of game content. too bad they'll never make a new one.

>It sucks that the guy that voiced Sariff in HR got fired because of that fruit flies video
He turned down mankind divided because he's a genuine crazy person.
youtube.com/watch?v=buX7OYtEBJs

the real tragedy is that they recast bill "popsicle" clinton

Attached: Lucius_DeBeers_1.png (696x644, 233K)

anything released in the past decade thanks to tortanicfags

yeah he reckons he's a TI, pretty fucked up. The man has a golden voice though.

I'm not even kidding. I liked playing the campaign a whole lot.

Attached: Diablo-3.jpg (703x995, 44K)

Apparently the reason he turned down the offer is that the job paid less than what he would spend to fly to Canada and back (plus stay) than what they would have paid him.

Wanna know the game? Quake 4.

No Man's Sky. I've liked it since it came out.

Attached: DjITUluU0AA-7Bc.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

Straight Fighter 5

Yea Forums has a particular hard on for it. I and everyone I know who played it loved it.

How long did you play overwatch for

DW9

Mankind Divided wasn't bad, people were upset that it ended just as it was starting to really get going.

Easy.

Attached: Untitled.png (1389x708, 1.75M)

yeah, I'm sure the developers were upset about that as well. And it didn't hit sales expectations and now the series is dead.

You are a man of good taste user

>163h
>48/70 achievements
I guess the rest are coop only shit?
Otherwise shame on you user.

The others are multiplayer. 2 are still from the single player campaign. Too lazy to look at a video to get all medals, and one requires playing Ada's campaign, which I hate.

Attached: Devil_May_Cry_5.jpg (292x341, 29K)

Square were producing the game right? They can spend millions on a debacle like FFXV but can't pay a voice actor enough to cover the cost of a trip?

This game, and Kingdom Hearts III. >>WOW BRO IF YOU SAY YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO GAME ON A VIDEO GAME BOARD PEOPLE WILL BE MAD
Unironically Yea Forums. The video game board that hates video games. It's not a meme. Not even remotely.

Attached: AAACA.jpg (2454x1888, 2.17M)

Definitely doesn't live up to D2, but I still play it every now and then. Also the Witch Doctor was a fine replacement for the Necro and the only people who disagree are the ones who screamed until Blizzard released that shit necro pack, not realizing it wouldn't be like they remembered.

Attached: d3wd.jpg (700x950, 140K)

>dooz ex

I liked the game but I feel like it focusing more on the sidequests and having a lower-stakes story ended up being to its detriment.

Fuck if i know user, its japs. They forced those shitty microtransactions into the game too. One-time use at that. I dont fucking understand them.

Attached: Dark-Souls-II-Scholar-of-the-First-Sin.jpg (768x768, 78K)

Kerbal Space Program

Attached: 20161206181416_1.jpg (2560x1440, 256K)

Less so than when you act like an obnoxious faggot saying it's the best rpg ever - it isn't and you deserve shit if you make it some autistic competition between ps1 jrpgs. Still though people will always come out of the woodwork to shit on you if you say this game is good. I don't know if it is double contrarianism (niche game that gets cult following that makes other people hate it) or if is just some kind of proto-consolewar mindset where everybody's favorite ps1 jrpg is the best while all others are shit. In the end it's just a decent game with it's own share of merits and flaws and I like it. I wish discussion wasn't always derailed by butthurt bickering.

Attached: 81zHIBnnUVL._SX466_.jpg (466x377, 49K)

Be aware that it is a delivery game and all you do is delivery and combat is an afterthought and if this sounds ok to you then you'll like it. I liked walking around and managing my inventory and plotting routes. A lot of people on Yea Forums who didn't like it admitted to not liking this kind of gameplay. So know what you're getting into.

Not that guy but would I like it if I like ATS and ETS2 unironically and have hundreds of hours into them.

Not allowed to like something with women and niggers in it, especially since it honed in on Nintendo's racket.

Attached: horizon_zero_dawn_ps4_cover.jpg (300x374, 81K)

You're small time.

Attached: deus ex iw.jpg (480x680, 75K)

I think, instead of wasting that space for fmvs on 4 discs, they could've implemented more side content instead of having only fucking 2 in the entire game.

Attached: ffxv.jpg (390x500, 48K)

it was alright but the story was ? literally can't remember it, and the backtracking part was gay

Fallout 3 is actually a better Fallout game than New Vegas
Fallout 3 is like a sequel to Fallout 1
Fallout NV is like a sequel to Fallout 2

Attached: 2456124123.png (220x368, 127K)

only a few people here get visibly upset when you say you like 5 or prefer it over 3, 4, or 1.

Undertale

Attached: 1573754998369.jpg (680x340, 43K)

Attached: 45435.gif (480x360, 2.4M)

Final fantasy 15

Also fuck:
> Witcher 3
> Persona
> FF7
> The Last of the Heterosexual

Fight me!!

I prefer NV but I still enjoyed 3.

It's fun, but Shogun 2 is better by pretty much all metrics.

>3 is like a sequel to Fallout 1
lol wut

Is it really dead?

I think xiii and lightning returns are underrated, but xiii-2 was my least favorite in the trilogy.

Attached: doom_3_box.jpg (755x461, 69K)

I'd enjoy this a lot more if the shotgun wasn't such a piece of shit.

The shotgun is fine.
for point blank shots

Even when you stick it up an imps nose there is still a 40% chance of not one-hitting him.

Agree, it happened to me few times when I replayed it last year.

if its not on pc
does it even exist?

Doom 3 had its share of problems, but nobody sees it as something unholy and terrible. At worst people just say it didn't fit the Doom series, and make jokes about not seeing anything.

Sonic 06

Love the music is why

to be fair, one shitposting fanboy basically caused the game to be hated.

Then again, even the sane fans of that game hate his guts

You're all bitches, here's something really lynch worthy

Attached: Mass Effect 3-cover.jpg (720x377, 87K)

its not a movie game and the multiplayer was pretty good

im not very hyped for 2 though, the ending was already perfect

Attached: the-last-of-us-logo.jpg (530x269, 12K)

>2016: the game is pretty shit, only gameplay improved
>2020: it's actually really good compared to what we have now

sony exclusives

Its unfinished though

AH COMMEHEND YOU

>White women
The most dangerous game

Attached: 29Emmitt-3-superJumbo.jpg (1631x1983, 317K)