How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

Attached: CJrVCxF3D5PyMHVQ6XjWXG-1200-80[1].jpg (785x500, 78K)

Just play it and you will go from it

To this?

Attached: 3.png (487x330, 275K)

testing ban

No fuck of
...to this?

Attached: 40197635973_79e1b248d8_z[1].jpg (640x360, 56K)

to this?

Attached: 1551841237627.jpg (600x337, 65K)

nice

>tfw having a heart-to-heart conversation with someone in another thread but it goes 404
FUCK EVERYTHING

Attached: 1583136953125.png (1605x1391, 2.63M)

to this??

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 242K)

...to this?

Attached: 1558909199142.jpg (1080x987, 356K)

I fucking hate ubisoft, even more than I've ever hated EA

Is this real

I hate cosplayers so god damn much

It was an event for april fools day I think.

Yes
See

In awe at the size of this lad

Gritty realismfags don't buy cosmetics so they can play dress-up.

You're shitty whales.

You can still use the skins for every playlist

that's fucking terrible

They moved away from _that_ because no one liked the Starter edition.

literally nothing qrong with shit like rainbow is magic or the halloween events. The problem is new operators, their magic abilities, and the focus on story and anime backstory shit

If you can use skins like that all year round then yes there is literally everything wrong with that.

Each design has to be unique so it's easier to call out which operator is shooting at you to teammates. It's hard to do that when every character is a generic soldier. One of the only times where diversity actually helps the game and is not for good boy points.

nothing wrong with that, if they'rr making skins for the game anyway it doesn't matter if the skins are serious, which the large majority are, or just dumb shit.

fag

Attached: 428ea11979.jpg (1200x1183, 196K)

thats a woman, bigot.

rainbow is magic map was comfy as fuck desu
i miss just constantly playing airforce one

*lass

It's the exact problem that TF2 had after the kanye glasses

>problem is new operators
The only genuinely good operator this entire year has been Mozzie.

not gonna lie, this twitch and maestro skins are ok

>design has to be unique so it's easier to call out which operator
So is that why they added bazillion weird looking skins that make everything confusing as fuck? Half of them dont even have the same silhouette as the original character, vide that Cav skin?

compared to pizza faggot yes, but compared to the vanilla skins and even the first wave of elites god no

TF2 had problems with the levels it went to and the trade shit

Goyo has potential if you are playing with a full stack of good players, and Wamai is situational, but yeah you're pretty much right.

>malding Yea Forumsirgins who don't even play Siege just immediately cry about aesthetics

Attached: 1581891275191.jpg (738x645, 57K)

jesus christ!

OK Zoomer

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>It's a "park guest hits a landmine" incident
Stop building your park in the Sudan, dumbass

is this the fabled "elafag" tranny that has been shitposting the general for 4+ years nonstop?

schizo incel

The answer is that the original Siege team was free to do what they wanted and pursue a vision because it was considered a dead on arrival game, only they actually fixed its problems and made a very good game, which made it popular, so ubisoft decided to get rid of the people who made it good and farm out the usual suspects from the main office who proceeded to misunderstand it and pump it full of the usual bullshit to try and milk the game until it died. The last good season of R6 Siege was Operation Health its all downhill from there.
I hate ubisoft with a passion you could never understand.

Attached: UBI FUCKED ME FOR THE LAST TIME.png (674x56, 27K)

t. extremely bad at the game.

Am I retarded or wasn't the Steam sale supposed to last until the 23rd?

>free to do what they wanted and pursue a vision because it was considered a dead on arrival game
Why does this always produce kino? If I remember correctly that was how silent hill got started too

because it lets creative people actually be creative

>>malding
wat

absolute UNIT!

Attached: Joanna Cena.jpg (600x710, 208K)

twitch lingo

Having a fat woman in special forces where there isn't a single woman in real life is so progressive and tolerant. You know what, they should go even further to cater to lefties, and make her black, and transgender, and disabled.

I was plat in Velvet shell, diamond in health and stayed plat until I stopped bothering with the game. I played against some of the guys from Penta.

obsessed

Attached: 1549393280101.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

Why do you stupid headcanon posts like that as fact?
Devs never changed until very recently and the game was not popular at launch, in fact it took it 2 years to start growing and it hit its newest concurrent peak a few weeks ago

This, legitimately. I'd play this game at least twice as much if it was just the OG operators. The start of year 2 is when I consider it to have gone severely downhill in terms of operators.
>Egh you just hate the recent design choices because you're bad
I bought Jager's pro-league and you're a bigger faggot than me.

I just wanted to play operators.

Attached: 1581807229862.jpg (1296x1772, 461K)

ITS MA'AM

Attached: 1565897864228.jpg (939x812, 60K)

hhahahahhahh never played is this real lmao what the fuck ahahahababah

post your reply as a new thread linking to him

DEFY THE JANNY!

RISE UP!

Yeah I hate this shit, its in MW too

You're ignoring IQ's valley girl blue jeans. Granted, she has a beautifully fat ass so I could forgive it.

to think at one point I wanted a realistic CQC FPS and was actually considering this...dodged a bullet

Attached: 1508992133296.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

IQ looks cute as hell there, the fuck

master race eyes are very powerful

If ubisoft made, say, a recruits-only gamemode (and also gave recruits attachments and the extra reinforcement (which they won't do because droves of people would switch to using him)) I'd play the shit out of it. I've considered making a group to play recruits-only private games, but it seems too futile.

oooOOOOHHH NONONONONOOOO

Gonna be honest, im mirin those shoulders, bet he can easily crush a 200 lb OHP.

Why'd they give Blitz girl eyes?

Yeah and it'd be boring within a week

You might want to check the patch notes.

I've been saying this for years

zoom

the only person there not in rigging is Oryx, and that's just cause he's a freak

irrelevant, game isnt tf2, you can tell rook and doc apart just by the colour of their gloves, and thats the one instance it might actually be vaguely problematic to confuse two operators, but in my 1k+ hours thats never been a problem

besides all the new snowflake shitters theyre adding are pretty interchangeable, just the same ubipoo face ad infinitum, not to mention all the elite skins and cosmetics and twitchfag bundles which radically alter their designated "unique" design

>102 kg
still would

Attached: made to cum.jpg (630x630, 55K)

Rainbow Six became shit because the insane levels of power creep for new operators.
>Original Character has a Sledge Hammer for busting light walls
>New character has a device that reduces her sound and makes her invisible to cameras

Rainbow is magic was the last time i had fun playing siege

You've gotta admit, Unicorn Tachanka is pretty dope not gonna lie.

>zoom for thinking that generic recruit only gamemode would be boring quickly in comparison

>ubipoo face ad infinitum
Are you the kind of person who thinks Warden looks like Mozzie and Ash looks like Cav?

I know the patchnotes, but you're still getting headlocked into using specific loadouts.
They're also nabbing the m870, but at least we get the CZ pistol, even though I don't like the auto secondaries.
Some of the older elites were pretty cool, mainly the ww2 ones, but shit like the ela elite is just retarded.

>original character's sledgehammer is more useful than stealth operator
>powercreep

Siege's problem is LITERALLY the opposite of powercreep. The core operators are so strong and good at their jobs its hard to even develop useful sidegrades.

yes that is exactly why you are zoom

All elites other than Thatcher or Lesion's are fucking bad and stupid. They should be elite operator uniforms befitting the near-future setting, not clown outfits or retarded ww2 cosplays

Don't forget lion where you could press a button to make the enemy team stop

>magic abilities
The original ops had sci-fi magic abilities as well. Camera that sees heartbeats through walls, watch screen that perfectly pinpoints electronics, thermal scope that only shows the heat on people, handheld emp, etc.

You can play CS:GO, you know that right?

Lesion's elite makes me throw up in my mouth, user.

yeah recruit only mode is just like cs, retard

I get that feeling, too. There isn't anything quite like Fuze's cluster charge, Sledge can breach unfortified for days, and IQ can detect pretty much every gadget, especially the pseudo sci-fi ones.

I like Cav's elite because no facepaint and fit girl, but it doesn't really 'feel' like an elite with how basic it is.

REEEE STOP HAVING FUN!!!!!

Attached: ded gaem.jpg (576x1220, 124K)

not exactly but they literally cant model faces, just look at nu thermite, looks like a total mong, and every other fem op literally has the same face

>just look at nu thermite
I just stuck a mask on him, and Twitch, after their faces got "improved."

Ah yes, Hibana looks exactly like Amaru

you have a smooth brain my man

Yeah. point in case: fucking Kali
>Glaz is better at being a sniper because DMRs are just better in close-quarters
>her underbarrel is a gadgetbuster that works through walls, ie; is just a shittier Thatcher EMP.

all the gsg9 operators have blue jeans because they went for a quick response look, which theyre often seen doing, its unique in a good way, not in a fat aussie tranny way

nice cherrypicking retard, suck my cock

When is Lesion gonna get pants instead of his dorky shorts? You'd figure a guy working with needles all day would consider to try and cover his legs better.

Gridlock? More like McGriddle

>When is Lesion gonna get pants instead of his dorky shorts?
Like a lot of the earlier operators, Lesion's design is based on real-life references (guy on the right here).

Attached: SDU.jpg (1789x1302, 665K)

almost definitely, hes always there, even when i go back every 3 months to check out leaks and shitpost

zoom

>ywn have the mp5s with the flashlights
why do I even play
There's also dokkafags.

SP5 + Surefire forend

Even the original designs weren't very authentic. Everyone was stuck in the 1980's

please tell me the hitbox is bigger too

>Everyone was stuck in the 1980's
Just like Tom Clancy himself

Hong Kong is fucking HOT dude. Especially with body armor. Very often our cops and SWAT wear shorts

If people want to pay to be easier target why not let them?

the last good designs were mozzie and nokk
every "operator" since then (and most before actually) looks shit

Attached: 1551536002121.png (510x600, 142K)

Tom Clancy is fucking dead and these French-Canadian sons of whores are using his name to crank out shitty games that just follow industry trends, what a shame

Does anyone remember this hottie from E3?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 119K)

He had no one to blame but himself for that.

Attached: TomClancySellsHisName.png (1275x1275, 632K)

what's wrong with zofia

>hourly thread of /pol/ tourists seething about female operators
yawn

Except when it becomes p2w.

Attached: Rassvet.jpg (1176x658, 195K)

The problem was never females, it's current year and you couldn't make a triple-AAA game without them. I think the problem was making them look like college-students

Attached: The_Ghosts.jpg (1600x1200, 371K)

Thinking about playing again, how is frost doing? I liked setting her traps

>muh tincel /pol/ boogeyman
:)

Attached: 1579023623147.jpg (1080x765, 91K)

>tease operator with a dirtbike helmet
>gets some stupid drone-stealing gadget instead of a dirtbike he can ride around

They're going to be adding a holographic sight to Frost's SMG with the next patch. Deployable Shield's a choice again as well.

When was the last good update? I dropped Siege after Outbreak, wtf was the point in that.

oshit
They should really let people turn off cosmetics. Twitch's drone skin is really hard to see sometimes too, and that's been a problem for years.

id have preferred pic related but hes at least inline with the original cast, unique and autismal looking like mute or jager but still cool

Attached: mozzlet.png (819x669, 1.13M)

OH NO NO NO
DONT TELL HIM CHAT

Attached: c112f716af31202ab5b5791542c4609b89651e30_full.jpg (184x184, 13K)

I think at this point rainbow six siege characters are all part of some kind of weird joke.

She's in a good spot. She's very map specific but I get consistent results with her when I do play her. Skyscraper is her best map, good on every bombsite. Ideally you should get someone else to watch your frost mats because she is a god awful anchor. If you miss the headshot in a 1v1 you're fucked.

to this?

Attached: ela trap.webm (640x800, 2.88M)

what's wrong with cargo shorts?

Cool, but when does he show his feminine penis?

rainbow is actually where all the ctu's unload their unwanted snowflake operators, its why about half of them have autism
they mess about doing pr kiddy shit in stadiums for good boy diversity points while higher echelon units are actually killing terrorists

It was a test run for the new game quarantine.

Holy fucking shit, based headcanon.

>they're nerfing ela again
it's not fair bros
i finally made it to diamond this season with her...

Attached: 1330377670507.jpg (700x730, 52K)

That’s why they have names jackass

Attached: ela thicc.jpg (854x1920, 260K)

dont forget the very bright and striking operator icons at the top of the screen you literally (in a very literal sense) cannot miss

>console
imagine being 300% of a faggot

Attached: 1567092883701.png (186x186, 3K)

You're supposed to tell them apart as soon as you start spawnpeeking them from 50m away so you can make the callout you shitter
And that you have to scan for, sacrificing either a drone (super valuable) or a camera (you can only do this with the Valk ones so that's even more valuable)
Do you mouthbreating retards even play this game?

Attached: 1485458759746.png (940x720, 383K)

Attached: ela thicc 2.jpg (1080x1303, 191K)

while both well deserving, you have your priorities mixed here

You know there are people that workout several days a week barely hitting 200ohp? like wtf?

This game went to shit after the beta.

and you can tell who they are from a few fleshy pixels? wow thank you based ubi

i dont play it anymore cause its gay as fuck my weeb

who is this jizz jezebel?

Where's the penis though?

Are you implying that a Counter terrorist organization headed by a man that thinks the future of said group is televised airsoft matches hiring the likes of a fat Australian tranny and an albino Danish astronaut aren't based?.....pic will one day happen unironically

Attached: The legend.png (937x605, 713K)

they want the overwatch audience

That you have to spot first and knowing they're on the board is different than knowing they're near you. Calling out
>Cav is in the next room
Instead of
>A defender is in the next room
Is game changing information

this. Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon always had a few ladies in there, they weren't spiky haired retards though.

Envy. Since women "can't wear them", due to their obsession with social status and succumbing to filthy capitalist companies

point is i can tell all the sas boys apart, no excuse for ugly faggot characters

Why are girls rooms always messy and their beds just a fucking mattress on the floor?

I only ever got starter cause a friend bought it for me. And I absolutely refuse to give Ubisoft even a single cent more. I've also unlocked almost all operators. Yes I've put way too much time in to this shitty game, and I hate it but fuck me there aren't enough modern shooters with shooting that I like the feel of. Bf4 is hit and miss for population.

I have trouble telling mute and smoke apart sometimes, mute's elite is even worse it looks kinda like jager's.

>Australia
of course

no it wont because faggot clancy said you're not allowed to play as bad people in his games

>lube sitting out in plain view
girl's apartments are like this and they don't see a problem with it

what do you expect from a cosplay slag

does it really matter if you're not planning on having guests?

The first one looks more like they want the Fortnite audience.

Woah woah woah, we got some things we need to unpack here, did you just assume their gender, how do you know they are not actually trans? You can't because your a russian-nazi, and how can you tell their not really disabled yet trying their best, you ablest scum that is LITERATELY Adolf Trump.
I'M SHAKING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 558.jpeg.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>SASR
>hardest special forces unit to get into in the world
>102kg fat bogan sheila from Queensland is in

Attached: 1526794871977.jpg (904x711, 328K)

Attached: 1550893511184.jpg (1196x898, 373K)

>their beds just a fucking mattress on the floor?
Credit where credit is due at least there are sheets on her mattress. Most wouldn't bother. Nasty.

It used to be a great game.

Attached: 1482028733129.gif (260x289, 1.57M)

>This, legitimately. I'd play this game at least twice as much if it was just the OG operators. The start of year 2 is when I consider it to have gone severely downhill in terms of operators.
Yeah, it is a shame how much this game is fallen.

Not that guy, but I believe in that Canon as well. Also

Jeager is actually autistic. And also not a heli pilot. Just a heli technician. Which is why he crashed in outbreak. Six told him to fly cause they didn't know he wasn't qualified, when he tried to speak up, they shushed him, and his autistic ass just went "okay. Get in ze helicopter"

I've even read their new rewritten bios, and there still is no line saying he actually can fly, just that he worked with aircraft.

Damn, and I thought recently that maybe it's time to get back

Attached: mav.jpg (1920x815, 1.01M)

>Get called fat
>HURR YOU RUINED MY LIFE
I will never understand this.

And that's a good thing.

>the future of said group is televised airsoft matches
nani

>and you can tell who they are from a few fleshy pixels?
Yes. That's literally the point, retard.
Telling your teammates you've picked off a Maverick or a Hibana in the early round literally changes the entire strategy for the rest of it, how to play your advantage and where to predict enemy pushes based on point and what you've reinforced. You can't do that if either of those two were just "random black helmet dude 15".
Out of all the bafflingly retarded opinions in this thread you get the gold star for the most stupid of them all.

Attached: 8acb4932cb7152aef0072e8538a72a42.jpg (801x550, 318K)

They show you what the ops look like when you select them on both attack and defense. You see the ops when you drone them out. If you don't see them your team might call them out.

Stop being a boomer with shitty eyesight.

Man i just wanted to operate. But then we've got clown skins, trannies and shit.

Attached: 1531852057573.png (1024x554, 563K)

The story for the recent Stadium event is that the Rainbow operatives have a tournament of matches against each other using simulated weapons, with the intention of looking so cool that they inspire other counter-terrorist units and intimidate terrorists. While the original Rainbow Six book did feature computer-simulated training, it also emphasized them keeping a low profile for their top secret organization, and not running around like the next American Gladiators.

if you think i was suggesting they should all look like recruit then yes youre seething pedopost would hold some merit, however theres nothing stopping them making other appropriately unique but oper8r operators as opposed to gay ass ubiturd overwatch lite shit
anyway, aesthetics > functionality
stay mad

Sorry the last one i played was vegas 2, i liked it.

I still have fond memories of rs3 rogue spear though.

What the actual fuck

is there a team death match mode yet? no round based stuff?

Welcome to Ubisoft raping Tom Clancy's corpse.

Nope, it's the same three gamemodes for now, except for the one-off stuff like the hide-and-seek. There is supposed to be some one-in-the-chamber gamemode, but top fucking bet that it's gonna be limited time because Ubi only wants to jam its hands into Esports like a gynecologist into old poon.

this game would be pretty nice with gun game

I just want, in order of reasonability:
>a solo-queue mode so I'm not stuck against a fivestack of sweaty whores
>community server browsing so I can jam out on a playlist of fun maps
>house to NOT be reworked
>recruit to have attachments and extra reinforcements
>more attention to be paid to the average player instead of "we wanted the esports scene"
>Ubisoft to be less fucking autistic with all of its choices. Those baguette fucks have done nothing but amp up my hatred for Quebec

the first one is the most likely thing to happen, and even then it's pretty low

I want a dumb 10v10 or something.

How do you think he would react to the modern games?

Attached: Tom_Clancy.jpg (1656x2400, 782K)

>add bombers back

Attached: 1566247311889.png (459x302, 255K)

Why want it to play like any other game with gun game? The game itself has plenty of unique features and in a gun game mode it would just make them all trivial. Just like the one in the chamber mode they are adding.

I literally cannot stop playing fuze

Got permaban for toxic (auto) and glitching/spreading glitches last week ama
Fuck they ruined that game and I had it since s1 2016

Attached: hanksummonshispersona.gif (256x192, 1.59M)

The first year was great. It was all downhill after.

I never liked the bombers but at least they should have made it an option. The shield guys were removed a long time ago too, right?
What's the fucking point of removing the pve content? Terrorist Hunt was always such a big deal, in the Vegas games it could even top the campaign.

He'd probably ask somebody to onetap him, and I wouldn't blame him.

Attached: 6 Maestro go home RESIZE.jpg (1080x806, 307K)

Yeah thank fuck I got in early and left before it got so much worse.
Who the fuck wanted cod scifi tier ops in a swat clone? Fuck it where's ready or not

Gridlock is an appropriate name, I hate when these fat fucks block aisles.

no fun allowed / esports wankery / muh data limits
pick your ubi poison

Attached: 1525313905825.jpg (856x676, 86K)

there was literally no reason to remove them completely, bombers were exciting and scary as fuck. didn't they remove C4 rooms too?

Hey guys, my name is Nate Higgers, and I hate ni-

Attached: dkrgrqyvp3n11[1].jpg (750x1334, 68K)

Yeah, both of those were this year. They're still in the situations, funny enough.
Ubi's a shite company that read as advice for how to make a game.

her account still existing in a twitter screenshot board, that's a rare sight

Attached: snapshot_21.48_[2016.12.24_06.49.46].png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

FBI OPEN UP

Attached: 1553951626450.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Me and my mate where NigerianCoons
Rip siege it was fun but ruined by normies sjw devs and ubisoft

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-01-14_at_1.23.53_PM.jpg (800x450, 86K)

Why does every GaaS fucking game absolutely ruin it's aesthetic.

It's basically guaranteed.

>ethically offensive
Do you risk getting banned for discussing the trolley problem?

Honestly? Good riddance
You're the kind of retards that gets lumped together with the stupid kids that go on and die during the first minute and then keep spamming stupidly annoying jokes on voice chat and teamkill or throw the entire match when literally everyone either mutes you or BTFOs your ass for being a sad little bitch
Like damn niggers get a fucking life, imagine wasting your life on videogames and not even doing that right lmao

>Israeli operator is named 'Ash.'

Attached: james.jpg (210x240, 32K)

I guess either for kids or they just run out of ideas that fast, warframe is so far the only game I've seen that hasn't ruined their aesthetic but that's mostly because warframe is fucking weird

Epic bait, chink

Attached: 十月的任务分.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

She's good at blowing up buildings too

Attached: Carl-on-duty-black-cops.jpg (340x480, 32K)

nice photoshop, bigot

It's not. Look at the timestamps on those videos and look them up yourself

Attached: 十月的任分2.jpg (1435x750, 99K)

Her face has the same shape as a PT Cruiser

Attached: 2008-chrysler-pt-cruiser-sunset-boulevard-edition-photo-199476-s-986x603.jpg (640x478, 68K)

Keke

Attached: 1578529223286.png (2732x2048, 1.1M)

A real swat game is coming out in june, i'll wait until then

He'd cash his check and buy another speedboat and a few kilos of coke

>Bashing cargo shorts

Look cunt, they're comfy and easy to wear.

>Honestly? Good riddance
>You're the kind of retards that gets lumped together with the stupid kids that go on and die during the first minute and then keep spamming stupidly annoying jokes on voice chat and teamkill or throw the entire match when literally everyone either mutes you or BTFOs your ass for being a sad little bitch
>Like damn niggers get a fucking life, imagine wasting your life on videogames and not even doing that right lmao
Actually I consistently top fagged and I'm 29
Kys you faggot enjoy your shit cod like swat ripoff
OK I lolled

So when are they adding MONTNOM

I dated a busty redhead while wearing cargo shorts so I win

Siege is fine though