Why doesn't Nintendo release their games on PC? We'll steal them anyway, might as well make a couple of bucks

Why doesn't Nintendo release their games on PC? We'll steal them anyway, might as well make a couple of bucks.

Attached: 1582737327237.jpg (414x462, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/j362st.m4v
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOdW8oi8njQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their leads are boomers who are scared of PCs.
Like, please, it took them forever to turn some of their games into gacha shit, and apparently it worked good for Animal Crossing, not because it printed money, but looks like they learned from their mistakes from that AC mobile game to improve the new console release.

Attached: ssssssssssssssssssss.png (464x452, 187K)

>PC ""master race"" STILL begging for a chance at Nintendo's scraps
never ever

Attached: dance.webm (364x466, 1.07M)

>never ever
Google "emulation", retard

Attached: 1582657269594.jpg (670x720, 213K)

POORLY CODED NINTENDO 64 EMULATOR

BAZINGA

PC gamers have high standards.

Because then PC players would have no reason to buy a nintendo switch. They get more money in the end.

Attached: 440.png (600x685, 157K)

Go away anime trannies

>muh anime website
No one cares, kill yourself

Attached: 1582957999605m.jpg (950x1024, 233K)

>PC gamers have high standards.
>top played steam game is ugly buggy glitchy early access battle royal game
lol

who is this cunny bunny?

Obviously not a bunny, coomer retard.

user she's clearly a fox

Attached: 18234751662.jpg (1272x671, 72K)

some Japanese are Honorary Jews

Beat saber autist from japan. Ejieji.

Now that they're partnering with Tencent it's a real possibility although maybe only in China. Say what you want about Tencent but they do make sure a lot of games are available on PC, even their mobile ones.

Nintendo hardware gets emulated almost instantly anyway, in less than a year I'll be posting caps of me playing astral chain and all the worthwhile switch exclusives on PC and making tendie trannies shit their pants with rage.

how much do you get paid to falseflag?

>Nintendo hardware gets emulated almost instantly anyway
>Switch release date: march 2017
And lol @ the port begging

Attached: 1582807639746.jpg (1600x1200, 207K)

Oh my god she’s so cute

Oh my god she's so funny

>Nintendie can't even fucking read or think
Yeah, checks out.

>15 y/o
Nvm she’s an old hag

I love being able to play 15% of the n64 library on my super high end pc

Only 5% was good in the first place, so that's three times more than necessary.

Literally clueless Japanese boomers

I can already play your dumb mario shit and zelda if I wanted to faggot, jap games are only a matter of time. It's funny when you pretend you have any chance of competing with me.

>NO! YOU HAVE TO PLAY THEM IMMEDIATELY OR IT DOESN'T "COUNT" FOR SOME REASON!

No one gives a fucking about emulating the N64.

Oh really

files.catbox.moe/j362st.m4v

Attached: 1582681421114.jpg (1079x859, 358K)

>Ryzen
lmao

Sounds like cope to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOdW8oi8njQ
?

Everything would sound like cope to you, since you're the one coping with your shitty CPU.

Unlike Sony or MS exclusives still push sales of their hardware. All the top selling games on Nintendo platforms are 1st party games where as the PS4 in particular all of the top selling games are AAA multiplats. Both companies are acknowledging this now too with the rumors of 1st party PS4 exclusives coming to PC and MS releasing on PC for a few years now.

>Their leads are boomers who are scared of PCs.
Also this Nintendo is really behind with the times they have been since the Wii.

Cope harder. And enjoy your 30+ security vulnerabilities

>And enjoy your 30+ security vulnerabilities
?

>Cope harder
You seem to be doing plenty for the both of us, so I don't see the need. AMDtards are some of the most insecure fucks on the planet and you've shown no different.

Nintendo consoles get emulated before anything else though. A few major switch games are already playable on yuzu hell BotW was playable at launch through Wii U emulation. Nobody is begging for anything because everyone knows Nintendo will never do PC releases and PCfags get to play their games pretty quickly anyway.