Dark Souls is difficult, but fair. Just git gu-

>Dark Souls is difficult, but fair. Just git gu-

Attached: 1483916358164.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPIdS6sSqiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>turns around
>gets backstabbed
woa h

he turned around and wanted to run away

Nobody says it's fair.
In fact it's known as thee lol so random hard game XD to the point where any zoomer calls a hard game (((souls like)))

It isn't though

this is what happens when you have no balls

Attached: Capture.png (1188x665, 1.36M)

>dragon one shots you with firebreath over bridge with no warning
>elevator goes into spikes with no warning

>backstab him for 75% hp
>get backstabbed for less than 50%
>still has an estus
You're right it's not fair, it's rigged towards the player.

>one shot
Ask me how I know you never played the game

Attached: 1577385780114.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

>game is full of random shit that kills you without warning and without giving you time to react like an actual game, but rather just a series of trial and error

Is this lazy game development?

Just watched:
youtube.com/watch?v=VPIdS6sSqiY
seriously one of the funniest videos on Youtube

>elevator goes into spikes with no warning

Attached: 1577803750993.jpg (1024x672, 107K)

The only thing that this idiot can beat, is his meat on stream. Nothing else

>Sekiro is difficult, but fair. Just git gud
Fixed.

Attached: sekino 3.webm (1024x576, 2.87M)

does this guy just break every game he plays?

>98 death
just for smelter demon or for the whole run? if second case then it's really decent

Yep. It's not easy to spot but he turns and runs like a bitch to get away and the way backstabs work in this game it catches him. You can do the same thing to enemies as well so it's completely fair
I hope DSP does desu

This happened to me a few times too.

dies*

This one is excusable because Smelter Demon is a huge fuckin bitch.

Reminder, he is half a million in debt

Attached: 1490183976549.jpg (498x450, 144K)

Wow I've seen this webm many times over many years and I never noticed that. Good find.
DSP is forever a shitter and I'm disappointed on myself for believing otherwise

>not re-enacting target lock then backing away
Retard deserved it.

Attached: 1436313132129.webm (844x468, 1.89M)

ok now look at webm again, he snaps backwards, he never runs away, there are no movement in that direction

seeThat's obviously the start of the run animation

Balder Knights are some of the enemies that can and will parry and riposte/backstab you if given the chance. You turn your back to them, you will get backstabbed.

Wow, that game runs so poorly. Constant slowdown and audio stutter. I emulated that game in RPCS3 a year or two ago and thought that stuff was just because of my old hardware or poor emulation. Guess not.

>One of the few enemies that can backstab and parry the player
>it's at the start of the game

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

>difficult, but fair
except for the part where the game doesn't give a rats ass about your hitbox because muh uncounterable thrust HAS to hit

Attached: anti air poke.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>game notorious for constantly throwing new difficult challenges you're forced to learn
>wtf this is hard?!?! just let me mash and kill everything

The audio stutter was not normal.

And what is the problem? not gud enough?

Attached: 2eb.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I wouldn't say he runs. It gets delocked because of the backstab and DSP doesn't relock, so he holds back to back off, and ends up turning.

Attached: Best boy.png (698x444, 178K)

Yea but the animation could be glitched, if he moved backwards his char would have moved backwards some milimeter, but all the movment goes towards the enemy

You meet that Dragon earlier and he flies towards that bridge. The bridge is also burned up and has charred corpse on it. Also you can hear the dragon wings before he breathes the fire.
The elevator is not only in Fortress full of traps, but also it goes from the room with first mimic chest, and finally it has bloodied texture.

All you need is a single running frame in the other direction to be considered as backturned, you don't need to be moving

Though I've never had it happen to me, I have heard that if your character 'falls wrong', they get multiple hits from the fire stacked up at once, making it SEEM like a one-shot. Maybe that was removed in a patch?

Nobody turns around in 0.05 seconds, so it's still shit gameplay.

>Yea Forums always posts about this guy
>assume he's gud
>one of his videos pops up in me recommendeds
>watch it
>mfw

Attached: rf4_xiao_worried.png (247x383, 101K)

>dragon doesnt oneshot you and the bridge is clearly charred and full of still smoking bodies
>the elevator is stained with blood and so is everything in the room where you can catch it.

>lack awareness in a souls game
>die
B-but it's the games fault.

Attached: 1527754082531.jpg (667x488, 74K)

No one has ever anything positive to say about DSP unless they are being ironic, rightfully so.

Attached: 1558650181138.jpg (2064x1065, 133K)

fpbp

As fun as it is to shit on DSP, this one is clearly bullshit. The Souls games are fun, but the physics system is admittedly buggy as hell and it's pretty easy to just get killed by bullshit physics bugs and clunky controls.

I've seen people post his deathcounts when arguing what game is more difficult.

He's playing morrowind now and refuses to do anything without his chat helping him

gotta get those pity tips to bankroll the bankruptcy

That's about layer 2 of Souls shitposting

Attached: 1534201648416.jpg (631x431, 44K)

>the animation could be glitched
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Shitboxes have been a Fromsoft staple since King's Field. They're just more relevant now because unlike in KF or AC, you don't just get grabbed and instant-killed because the hitbox decided you get fucked because it wants you to lose.

DS3 has perfect hitboxes

Attached: 1583026599229.png (400x266, 136K)

I skipped Souls 2 because everyone told me to, should I go back and play it now?

Attached: 1538109486629.jpg (640x640, 142K)

Why is everyone so butthurt about DSP now?
Old Yea Forums used to fuck with him solely because he was a fun person to see get upset, which is what he built basically his entire career around, but now everyone on the internet is eternally buttblasted about him supposedly being the worst person in the world related to video games because gotta fit in I guess

DSP is an idiot because he thought he was locked on. The insta backstab animation looks bullshit but the mistake was on his end.

NOO I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE CONTROLLER
I WAS PLAYING PERFECTLY
THE ENEMY IS CHEATING
I WAS BLOCKING AND THE HOLLOW WAS SPAMMING FIREBALLS
WHAAAAT IT DROPPED MY INPUT

>I'm a retard that trusts Yea Forums
It'll be better if you never play a Souls game again desu

the based god dsp

The King of Yea Forums as he is known

Souls babbies mad because DSP broke their game

People move on user, or the zooms have taken over

Attached: 1581619958638.jpg (720x960, 148K)

sekiro is way harder

at least in dark souls you actually have builds besides dex

so if you know the game has shitty physics why would you attack things like mimics from a location where you wouldn't be able to roll or dodge away from?

No you retards, it's a weird difficulty bump when even end game enemies don't have those abilities.

>wow I wonder how DSP will do against the later bosses in dark souls
>see him cheese the entire game with havels gear and he black knight halberd

I should have known

>calls the playthrough his redemption run
>says no bullshit and no handholding
>looks at the chat almost 3000 times and uses the black knight halberd with havel set
he still gets mad when people call him out for it

the way he plays, backing away and hiding and trying to cheese the game, tends to lead to more glitches