How do you make friends IRL?

How do you make friends IRL?

Attached: unnamed.png (635x475, 350K)

It's not worth it
>be zoomer still in high school (before you fags snitch yes im a senior yes im 18)
>want to not be a social outcast
>take shitty social group class with mentally retarded people
>find out my one friend from middle school is gay and a furry
>even the "girls" from fucking foam adventure met in high school and became friends according to the video's description
>maybe anything is possible
>eavesdrop on what peers like so i take up those hobbies
>capeshit, soi wars, fortnite, snapchat, whatever degenerate zoomer stereotypes you can think of
>nevermind, i'd rather stick to being called a faggot by faggots on Yea Forums

>tfw when playing Persona and realizing you went through all of highschool without a single friend as close as the main cast were

Attached: dtm.jpg (540x304, 17K)

>go to high school
>act like a complete sperg
>1 friend
>learned how not be a sperg by the end of high school
>go to college
>lots of friends

I only have one friend but ive known him for 26 years and he's gonna be my best man at my wedding next month. It's hard to make real friends as an adult imo. You will never have the same friendship as people who met as kids.

My story is the exact opposite
>go to high school
>dont talk to anyone
>get like 15 friends, somehow everyone knows me
>probably thought i was gonna shoot up or something
>became moderately social
>go to college
>lose all my friends
>dont talk to anyone again

its not like I want you to be my fake internet friend or anything faggot.

Unfortunate that everyone moves away.

i make friends easily and mostly dont want them. they want to spend time with you on weekends and then you dont have anything to talk about. the only people i really like to spend time with either moved away when we got older or are also shut ins, so we never hang out

For a zoomer, you are pretty alright. Keep on rocking, user.

Attached: 1574057007396.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

Kill yourself kiddo

I never had friends, just people you hang with. Theyll forget about you as soon as you are out of their everyday social activities

Literally stopped reading after your first line.
Children can't contribute anything of value when people are asking for life advice. You literally haven't lived yet, you stupid fucking child.

I realized I was never a good friend, so it's best that everyone forgets about me.

Having siblings in similiar age helps alot, but most important thing is to be a good person and not put someone's taste in arts and shit over their personality. Also, in most friend groups that aren't composed exclusively from retards there are certain roles to fill, try not to be too much of an alpha and you'll be alright. Breaking through insecurity is hard and I still have problem meeting new people, but once you open, it will be fine. I believe in you user, you will surely find a friend if you stop being an angry douchebag.
Or you can befriend similarly angry douchebags and build friendship and camraderie on hating something or someone, like black people, white people, commies, nazis, centrists, or anyone who doesn't agree with you in 100%, that works too.

Attached: 1553700441268.gif (480x264, 512K)

>make and keep 1 friendship from elementary school
>coast along and associate with his friends and their friends throughout the rest of my school years
>maintain a considerable amount of friends after graduation
Basically just get lucky looool

You're one of the good ones user
Keep it up. You may not be able to stop their faggotry, but that doesn't mean you have to be a part of it.

Attached: f437ca6705949f8c7acdda63dc0c2715.jpg (367x470, 103K)

Don't fret, zoomie. You're OK.

it doesn't really matter user. I had a bunch of super close friends when I was in high school and I don't talk to a single one of them since going to university. It's been years since I've even thought about some of them.

Attached: 1558060766135.jpg (689x800, 76K)

Now that I'm 30 all my friends have disappeared. I see them post party pictures on Facebook too so it's not like we all just drifted apart. Everyone just drifted away from me it seems like. I dunno what happened. Now I just languish online with people in their early 20s.

Attached: sad.png (668x608, 501K)

Find a group of friends and gaslight them into thinking you were always part of the gang. Act like they've known you for years, when they say they don't know you laugh like it's the funniest joke you've ever heard. Break into their homes, steal their group photos, Photoshop yourself into them and put them back. Bribe other people they know to act like you've always been part of the group.

Same, in my late 30s and spend time here with people I can't relate to. I like games though. I am good with women so that's all that matters.

You don't belong on this site if you ever had friends. People "just to hang out with" counts as well.

Attached: 1572246083459.png (306x300, 188K)

>can't concentrate in kid school because the rest of the class is obnoxious screeching little shits, I remember nothing from public school except this
>this gets me branded with the autismus, get sent to a handful of speshul schools
>this is the 90's, so it's pretty much just tard wranglers keeping spergs and psychos in varying degrees of insanity away from the public school system
>but holy shit
>there is a ps1 with soul blade
>an amiga complete with joystick and street fighter and jack jazzrabbit
>a bona-fide PC with age of empires (WE CD NOW), monkey island, other cool shit I forgot
>shuffle through more schools, more schizos and spergs
>but I get to spend the entire fucking day playing the absolute golden era of videogames every single day
>in the process become completely isolated and devoid of social skills
i really fucking love videogames though

Attached: 1580932163717.jpg (410x410, 92K)

Same. Its weird being 29 and everyone on the discord call is 10 years younger

That's why I joined a group of boomers, now I'm the kiddo again

Attached: 1557392939103.jpg (640x636, 47K)

Dilate

This is the modern equivalent of those old youtube comments that go "you say justin bieber I say linkin park" and people reinforcing your views are sad fags