What games ruined previous lore forever?

What games ruined previous lore forever?

Attached: doctorwho.jpg (4158x3600, 1.6M)

You can't ruin previous lore. Only add unrelated crap. The surgeon knows where to cut, to remove the tumor and keep the host alive.

Attached: artemyburakh.png (300x360, 203K)

what in the fuck is this shit

>fugitive era
>black woman
heh

a chart showing how the doctor was always a white anglo guy but the modern BBC has now decided that the doctor was originally a black girl.

Well TWEWY switch did. All of the sudden Neku is still dead at the end of the game despite the original version having him come back to life and have a happy ending.

Also, that new hero academy movie, while not vidya, completely shits on its own lore and the rules behind one for all

Fallout 3. It doesn't make sense that Super Mutants are out that far east since they got super fucked right at the source in either 1 or 2, I forget.

based menkhu

The funniest part is that even though the BBC does its best to pander to progressives, everybody in the UK is sick of their half assed shit and everybody wants to get rid of the TV license. And BoJo is about to do that

well that's pretty retarded, I'm gonna pretend this didn't happen

US
>Niggers get uppity in the US
>Threaten full scale revolution, with guns
>Give them black history month and tell them to fuck off

Europe
>Actually our history is your history

>and tell them to fuck off
lol the US kisses nigger feet more than Pope Francis does

The best part was that even SJWs were offended by it because they believed this actually harmed their chances of having a PoC female Doctor in the future because it would be less significant.

>the US kisses nigger feet
We just keep them around because they're good sport

Attached: 1574733622814.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

Yeah and when are you gonna add the other two characters to the game surgically you fuckwad

diablo 2, warcraft 2, warcraft 3, world of warcraft, diablo 3, starcraft 2, probably almost every WoW expansion

Dilate tranny

World of Warcraft

get lost in Aruba

Why me? All I did was answer the thread question?

Seek help

GUILD WARS 2
FFFFFFFFFFFUCK

Attached: 1456974302370.jpg (3150x2910, 1.51M)

Based. That lamp post is unironically worth more than that nigger's life.

Black user here, we didn't want a black Doctor. The Doctor's supposed to be the funny uncle that used to do some shady shit for the government but your family don't talk about it, not the gangsta uncle that pushes crack on you when your parents aren't looking.

That spin

we didnt ask for a lot of shit they push in the media, but we still get blamed for it. you learn to deal with it

Blacks have been a scapegoat for 160 years, but they're too stupid to do anything about it

>he doesn't main The Other (Brendan) 9th

Foundling shitters can GTFO