DS 1 sucks after anor londo

>DS 1 sucks after anor londo
>DS2 sucks until the DLC
>DS3 is a flat line sub-par game from beginning to end, and every decent part of the game is a copy from DS1
Face it, just play DS1 until you get the LordVessel over and over again and then admit that's the only great souls experience there is.

Attached: apps.9585.69479559702140610.dad571dd-6b2c-42a6-be9e-fd11d891d66c.b640dda6-99fd-45d1-b7f1-a54f914615d (720x1080, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne-wiki.com/p/weapons.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Bloodborne more.

DaS1's DLC was also great, come on now.

My appreciation of 3 has only grown over time.

this is pretty accurate
I mostly just play randomizer runs on ds1 nowadays and yeah they always end right after lordvessel, literally no reason to keep playing after that

Nah, sister friede, slave knight gael, darkeater midar, nameless king are all comfy and good fights.
DS3>DS2>DS
All games made improvements from predecessors.

>Bloodborne is great from beginning to end
Truly FromSoft's greatest work

Sekiro actually gets better over time. Fountainhead Palace is a great level.

This, it has the best bosses in the whole game

Honestly Bloodborne gets worse after Rom. Not as bad of a nosedive as DaS1 obviously, but the world design basically disappears and all the bosses (except Gehrman) suck. Yahargul is tedious too.

>muh game sucks after that part faggot

kill yourself you nigger.

Mangus sucks but artioris is good. Doesn’t outshine bosses from other series though.

>5 weapons in the game
>3 unlock after 95% finished
>other one needs a fresh play though with a niche build to even test the moveset.
Truly a masterpiece.

Attached: 1505931457889.jpg (601x508, 48K)

DS2's DLC is fucking horrible. There is no excuse for Frozen Eleum Loyce and the Frigid Outskirts.

loved the bosses, hated the level design.

dumb meme opinion, the only "bad" area is lost izalith

bloodborne-wiki.com/p/weapons.html?m=1
Get good, if you were good at the game you'd unlock almost all of them before Rom

DS3 is good from start to finish only farron keep and smouldering lake are complete ass but are easily skippable

Yeah nightmare of mensis was a little underwhelming

>He doesn't love this mad bastard

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Come on, the level design was also cool. The feeling of 'descent into the abyss' was really neat.

>By good i mean playing with a walkthrough on my phone
Cope. Your game is far from perfect. Also another bullshit aspect of Bloodborne is the other hunters is the game are completely unbalanced. For example the guy who kills the crow girl
>Takes 6 times more hits than another player would
>Can heal
>Can riposte you and insta kill you
Great game mizayaki

>grant me eyes
Quotes were better than the boss fight, either you know you get in his face to avoid the 1hit magic or you die. Not that thrilling

You basically have the incentive to go on to enter TOH. It literally gets better near the end.

weapons in the game
unlock after 95% finished
Not true, you literally have a field day once you kill Amelia and enter just the first portion of the Hunter's Nightmare. Play the game.

>Cant recognize hyperbole
>Just enter the dlc early
>Ignores the part about needing to make niche builds to test movesets
Bloodbornefags are truly the light of this community

Lmao I didn't list a walkthrough dumbass, it's a list with all of the weapons

DS1 doesn't suck after Anor Londo, stop spouting this reddit meme

>>Cant recognize hyperbole
just pretended to be retarded
>>Just enter the dlc early
are you such a shitter that you can't? you can literally just run past enemies if you can't be bothered

kys, redditor

>chalice dungeons

>Get good, if you were good at the game you'd unlock almost all of them before Rom
This what you said.
>good at the game
Youre clearly saying that being good at the game is some how tied to the knowledge of WHERE a weapon is.To have game knowledge on a first playthrough you're clearly using a walkthough or more than likely killing durja, not knowing where Cainhurst Castle is, etc etc. Please try to think before you talk.

They're very useful to gain literally any base game item or weapon once you kill BSB.

>DS1 sucks after lordvessel
Where does this meme come from? Duke's/Tomb/New Londo are kino. Lost Izalith is the only one I'd call straight up "bad", and it really isn't even offensively bad, it's just rushed and has a shit boss fight.

I just prefer castles and catacombs over forests and caves.

>Le second half of DS1 meme
Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith are shit but all other zones are kino, just because you don't like them doesn't make them bad zones.

Personally I think Tomb of Giants is one of the best zones From ever did

>are optional
>you can skip straight to the final chalices

>Darkroot Garden 2
I’m good bro

>responds in memes hurr Im just pretending to be retarded
>Doesnt attack substance of arguement, projects identity which you cant possibly know and attacks that.
Why are bloodbornefags so insecure? Bloodborne had the lowest weapons and most of them are hardly accessible. That's just a fucking fact. Thats why the dlc almost DOUBLED them.

>optional
not if you want to 100%
>you can skip straight to the final chalices
you still have to do several of them and they all suck

>several
>get pthumeru root chalice
>false depth isz
>gather materials
>make frc
>get pthumeru ihyll
Done, literally takes you about 2 to 3 hours

>Bloodborne had the lowest weapons
and as a result each is unique in their movesets and the game doesn't suffer from copy paste syndrome with weapons in their respective classes
>most of them are hardly accessible
objectively wrong, you can get all base weapons in the game once you kill BSB and the first area in the DLC has 5 different weapons you can obtain before you even reach the first boss in TOH

Tomb of the Giants was also fucking great.
The 'meme' is more focused on how the moment you get the Lord Vessel you can just start teleporting around.

The feeling up until then was great - the game felt more like a 'world' then a game.

Attached: 1580199759544.jpg (730x1095, 207K)

>need to break a build to press R1 on the chikage
>Cant even redo your bloodechos level ups if you want to test it out.
> Crow Hunter badge, Cainhurst badge, Burial Blade, Powder Keg Hunter, Wheel hunter, Beast claw
>If the badge isnt obtuse to get you also have build issues to press R1
Yeah keep saying objective next to your opinion as though it gives it weight though.

DS/BB/DeS>>>>>>>DS3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS2

>DeS

Attached: 1579986593592.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>Hey guys I posted the safe opinion
>Hope the grouches on Yea Forums like me now
99 new moon grass

>>need to break a build to press R1 on the chikage
small price to pay for doing such a powerful (and homosexual) build
>>Cant even redo your bloodechos level ups if you want to test it out.
Plan ahead of time, brainlet. DeS and DaS1 wouldn't let you either.
>> Crow Hunter badge, Cainhurst badge, Burial Blade, Powder Keg Hunter, Wheel hunter, Beast claw
>>If the badge isnt obtuse to get you also have build issues to press R1
Why do you complain about pressing R1 when this is what Souls games offer?
None of your criticisms hold water.

It’s just my honest opinion. DS2/3 are garbage.

Nah. Bloodborne begins a slow decline after Old Yharnam, with some of the late game areas being genuinely bad.

Congratulations, you have the same exact shitty opinion everyone else on this board has, you're a mindless drone!

Never saw quite as many people being mad about an opinion

So what’s the correct opinion?

The second half meme no longer holds up when those areas are still better than the rest of the series.

Attached: 9_MPM_CHEEKY_GORILLA_SWEARS_AT_ACCOUNTANT-9-768x510.jpg (768x510, 98K)

This. As time passes, this gets more and more true for me. FROM had a few flukes, that's it.

DS1=DS3>BB>>DS2>DeS

>dark soulless 2 over demons SOUL
cringe and kys yourself

>Why do you complain about pressing R1 when this is what Souls games offer?
Bro I was complaining that I couldnt test the moveset without making the my character build unoptimzied.

DS3 > BB > DS2 = Sekiro > DS1 >DeS

or just play bloodborne which is kino from beginning to end

Bretty based opinion

>shit bosses until the very end/DLC
>zones are shit outside of yharnam and the forest
>chalice dungeons are recycled shit
it's good, but calm down there kid.

>indecisive niggas in this thread unable to make a rankings list without several games all being equal and occupying the same spot
Opinion fucking discarded
BB > Dark > Demon's > Dark2 > Dark3
Sekiro is too derivative to even be ranked with the other games but if you really need to slot it above Demon's.

Attached: 1569779994379.gif (360x238, 1.43M)