If Sonic Adventure 3 was announced for this year, what would it be about?

If Sonic Adventure 3 was announced for this year, what would it be about?

Attached: 9e0d8aa8c9f2b5610cf9a04603760022.jpg (2048x1206, 496K)

Infinites return and pontafs stupid writing.

Some fourth hedgehog thrown in, why not.

sonic trying to stop eggman from doing evil thing

Silver was the fourth hedgehog.

It would probably be another attempt at ripping of Mario and lorefags would continue to seethe.

Tails cowers in fear, raising his ass in preparation for Eggman
Knuckles says something stupid
Sonic dabs while crying
Shadow hmphs and bails because the whole situation is stupid

A new ancient evil awakens due to Eggman blowing half the moon

>mfw it's written and directed by Tamers12345

I meant when it comes to parts. Like how ‘06 had 3 story arcs, each one focusing on either Sonic, Shadow or Silver.

Shadow shows up and Sonic asks why he's still alive
Shadow has a sarcastic but edgy one liner and it does the ba-dum-tst sound

literally who

Probably would just be a soft remake of 1 but featuring most of all the new characters introduced since then. Just eggman and chaos again to pull in millennial nostalgists.

Yes and keep it that way.

Don't want normalfags ruining something I like with their retarded memes.

>bitch doesnt know about tamers12345

Attached: miku.png (1919x1079, 1.28M)

I want more Silver. He's precious.

Sonic Adventure 3 was released 14 years ago user

Sonic 06 is Adventure 3

He’s such a nerd, it’s great.

my niggas

Attached: Silver and Blaze resting.png (462x360, 308K)

I never played any of the Sonic games with Silver but saw many comic pages featuring him.
Does video game Silver act like Archie Silver?

It's less goofy but he still has some scenes that makes obvious he's a pure soul. He's like a point-in-between archie Silver and future Trunks

Attached: 1582660545464.jpg (427x690, 333K)

Can I get more itty bitty kitty titties in heels?

Sonic should drop the "too cool for girls" attitude and accept Amy already

So he has a personality AND an objective?

Ok Sonic was the first and Shadow the second who the fuck is the third even at this point

t. SonAmyfag

Yes and people shit on him just because he originated in 06, where is story and motivations were some of the best.
And the ending of that story was legit sad to me as a kid even before I started shipping Silvaze.

Ah the parallels never end.

Attached: Axl so.png (364x420, 151K)

I need to read all the sonic comics
I remember reading a bunch of them in archie comics that my dad would get me when we went into montreal city

But god they must be hundreds if not thousands of issues in now, where the fuck do I even get them all?

He doesn't have that attitiude, he fears having a girlfriend would have him be forced to settle down and become restrained to another's will which is exactly the single reason why Sonic never bothers with romance in the games.

Not really, his personality is a bit similiar to Silv's but his objectives lean more towards being the strongest and that's kinda Vegeta's goal in relation to Goku

Ignore Archie and the ken penders cringe, start with IDW

290 issues in the main run and I think a few are also crossover episodes so I don't know

Except Eggman is now the final boss.

>wanting more Silver (or Zavok)

I'm pretty sure than having Sonic accept Amy would make her more involved in the action instead of just being in cutscenes or as a damsel in distress, which would only be better for gameplay.

What if they take inspiration from one of the Archie story lines? Imagine if they brought back Scorge

>Crash Teilogy remake
>CTR remake
>MediEvil remake
>Destroy all Humans remake
>Warcraft 3 remake
>FF7 remake
>RE 2 and 3 remake
>Spyro Trilogy remake
>The Dragon's Trap remake
>Link's Awekening remake
>Pokemon Yellow remake
Gee, i'm sure we're not gonna end up with Adventure 1 (and 2?) remake, right?

Amy you dingus. She's a hedgehog

Attached: 1575563966362.jpg (425x600, 81K)

How is being a girlfriend less likely to make her a kidnap victim? There's rules to this kind of thing and I don't think "Already gets kidnapped" ends when the rescue scene ends in handholding.

>Gee, i'm sure we're not gonna end up with Adventure 1 (and 2?) remake, right?
>remakes of SA1 and 2 are warcraft 3 tier because Sonic Team can't make a game

He accepts her existing but doesn't care for romance stuff

OH I GET IT SORRY LMAO

I want a scenario where Vector manages to get the drop on Eggman and have him cuffed but Eggman has a fail safe that causes a massive shit-storm and they both have to get out of it while cuffed together.

Making her capable to fight like literally any other hedgehog and not just "HELP ME SONIC". Sure she'd be a target like usual, but if she were to be as fast as Sonic or more confident bc love or some shit.

Im just tired of her personality at this point and would like to see her as an equal to the other hedgehogs.

Might as well be an original plotline where she trains under the sea with a Hammer-master Hammerhead Shark becoming both a competent swimmer and allegedly better at wacking things.

She's pretty great in comics

Attached: delete this.jpg (264x286, 25K)

Good. But they're not canon, and the Archie timeline is even less official now.

Since Sonic games are trash aside from select few I've stopped caring about canon and just enjoy the ride the comics are, archie or no archie

Except IDW.

Ignore the IDW shill, not all of Archie's is bad, but it's better to read certain sagas first before going in order as comic quality is hit or miss. Also you may have heard of people bitching over Ken and Ian over who made better Archie stories. These fags completely forgot Archie was written by multiple fucking writers with great stories.

Overall Archie is pretty good and features the best of every Canon whether it be SatAM, Aosth, or Game shite.

IDW is actually okay, but it has a lot of issues. Ian Flynn's lying that it's part of the game Canon. Aaron Webber confirmed it wasn't and the mandates he claimed existed didn't. Story wise the first 4 issues are the same and he kinda rehashed the old games, but has it happen after Forces. Also they rehashed the current saga from Ian Flynn's old fanfiction and it has poor characterization, but it's also extremely fucking funny for all the wrong reasons.

Dude, I don't give a fuck about Sonic. Just give me a Team Chatix game or give me death. I miss my big green nigga like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

You forgot Zavok is there, for no reason at all

why DOES sega keep pushing lost world shit anyway? literally nobody liked it and it was just trying to be mario, why do they feel the need to remind us that shit existed? at this rate of bad decision making theyre gonna have a sonic labyrinth themed zone in the next game.

Zavok with the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds

Here's your chaotix game bro

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 55K)

>Aaron Webber confirmed it wasn't and the mandates he claimed existed didn't
Wait, what mandates didn't exist?

Sequel when?

Sonic Adventure 3 already exists, it's called Sonic 06'

>chaos emeralds
your acting like sega doesnt want us to forget that they exist. the last mention of the chaos emeralds was in mania, and thats because whitehead insisted they be in the game. it was an even bigger struggle to allow the other playable characters to have super forms. they were gonna add super emeralds too, but izuka put a stop to that real fucking quick because then there would be precedent for another set of emeralds and thats just too fucking much i guess. izuka then allowed super sonic to be PAID dlc in forces. they literally make you give them more money so you can have what was supposed to be there in the first place, just because its too hard for him to do anything signifigant with them.
current sega is a bunch of fucking incompetent hacks

>If Sonic Adventure 3 was announced for this year, what would it be about?
Sonic vs The Boys

Never

The fucking shit like Sonic can't cry
Sonic characters can't date
SonAmy is the only Canon ship
Characters can't make "X" emotions
Eggman can't win, etc

I forgot the whole list, but it's easy to find. Just Google Ian Flynn mandates. He made them after the Ken Penders lawsuit where Archie sued Ken Penders after copyrighting the characters he contributed to the games after they denied him reprint royalties.

>Overall Archie is pretty good and features the best of every Canon whether it be SatAM, Aosth, or Game shite.
What is with all the bitter Archie shills recently? Your comic was mocked for years and with good reason. It took weird embarrassing directions that can really only be enjoyed as so bad it is good. Even many who like it admit they couldn't get through most of Penders absolute horseshit. But then you have some hardcore Yea Forums shills who don't even like the games, you want your furry sci-fi/romance/political drama. I'm sure there must be other sources for that without crying about how your weird offshoot isn't coming back.

I heard about those, but they're confirmed to be not real? I mean SOME of them have to be real, right? Like the inability to use Infinite, Black Doom, and Nega?