Anyone got the latest image on how to play silent hill on PC? Never played any of them but am suddenly interested

Anyone got the latest image on how to play silent hill on PC? Never played any of them but am suddenly interested.

Also is there any point in considering that Silent Hill 2 HD MOD version I heard about?

Attached: sh2.jpg (625x469, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1fichier.
enhanced.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/
enhanced.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/compare.htm
mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8
mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE
widescreenfix.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/
youtu.be/fFVwI487ORo
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE
mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc
enhanced.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/#installGame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the Enhanced Edition mods fixes lots of bugs adds proper 16:9, high res fonts, restores post-fx its basically mandatory if you want have a decent experience

Enhanced Edition must be the HD mod I heard about. Glad to hear it's worth getting, will scope it out.

The EE or doing it raw n real on a physical PS2 are the only valid ways to experience the game.

Don't you fucking dare pussy out and run it through PenisAss2 the barely functional emulator. Put in the effort to configure the EE or move the iso to your PS2.

They work pretty well on RPCS3 now and it comes preconfigured out of the box nowadays (just choose your res scaling)
The HD collection with the latest update works pretty well, did I playthrough recently.
-Download RPCS3 and the 3.55 firmware
-Get the collection:
1fichier. com/?3yrp7te7otc3oqpq6ene
-1.02 update. Just drag the .pkg to the emulator:
1fichier. com/?xbuzjwectvhyz53iltaq
-Keep the 720 resolution and scale the resolution instead on the emulator config
Enjoy.

enhanced.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/

based

Attached: rpcs3.png (1920x1080, 669K)

For the record, I have a ps3 available that I can just buy the ps1 version on if SH1 is unplayable on PC, I could get the remasters on ps3 also but I've been told to steer clear

no. Enhanced version is a mod or smthing like that for silent hill 2 on PC which fixes some bugs and makes the game look more like the original on ps2 and not the HD version.

it's mostly delusional cope
the people that cry about HD collection haven't even played it

I dunno man they seem to have fucked up the visuals and audio in many areas. Even the devs admitted that they were given old builds to make the remasters which is why new bugs are present despite not being in the originals. Plus didn't 3 have to get an entire re-dub due to the old audio just being gone altogether.

Attached: mgs kaz.png (500x370, 229K)

He’s just being contrarian. Honestly though I’ve heard even with the fixes the PC version still has less dense fog and some minor differences, is this still the case? Last time I played SH was emulated in pcsx2, which worked great.

it's basically +/-
PCSX2 you can't play at 16:9 unless you want to see out of bounds often. another issue is that the shadows upscale with the resolution so you don't get soft shadows if playing at higher resolutions with PCSX2 on the other hand audio is generated in real-time and also supports surround sound
PC has minor differeneces in fog. the thickness is not the issue but how the fog itself is implemented and how it moves on the other hand the PC version delivers a more polished modern experience high resolution fonts proper 16:9 can't see out of bounds etc

enhanced.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/compare.htm

I cant fucking...

Why do people pretend PCSX2 is anything close to decent? This LARP is getting ridiculous.

Insane how good these graphics were for the time

Attached: sh32009-09-1121-29-24-8itz.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Depends on what you’re looking for. I play in software mode and it’s literally damn near 1 to 1 just how it is on the ps2. No higher resolutions, AA, AF, etc, but all the post processing in games like destroy all humans or maximo army of zip works spot on, compared to hardware mode.
Interesting, I guess I will be sticking with software mode PCSX2 then

just emulate them without any retarded mod you dumb zoomer. are you gonna be like the low test beta zoomers in this thread that can't stand anything that isn't in HD?

I got you familian'.
Do check out the townofsilenthill project page for latest links and instructions though.

SH1 NTSC DDL:
mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk

SH2 DDL:
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8

SH2 torrent:
mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE

>SH2 PC fixes homepage:
widescreenfix.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/
>SH2:EE install tutorial video:
youtu.be/fFVwI487ORo

SH3 DDL:
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE

SH3 torrent:
mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c

SH4 DDL:
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc

Mount the ISOs of 2 & 3, and then run their installers like always.
DON'T use W10's own virtual disc app! It will not work.
Don't install under C:\Program Files\ ! This will cause issues.
The "Enhanced .EXE" is also the no-CD crack!
The SH1 is a PS1 rip that you gotta emulate using ePSXe or PCSX-R.

Follow the SH2 widescreen fix site's instructions to the teeth, and you should be fine.
For 3 & 4, check the Guide.

>Protips
-Play in the release order.
-Never play below Normal difficulty! Especially in case of #2!
-Replaying them all is recommended; tons of replay value.
-Turn down the ingame Brightness setting, for better gamma & colors!
-Don't try to kill everything that moves, especially outdoors. Leg it, or sneak!
-Turning OFF the flashlight can really help w/ stealth!

Don't bully newbies pls.

Attached: SH PC Guide 20th October 2019 v2,31.png (1281x6118, 1.08M)

>emunigger calling anyone a zoomer

sh2 is one of the most overrated games ever

sure the soundtrack is great and the atmosphere is kino but everything else is pretty shit even in 2001 standards

Do not listen to the troll.
The ""HD"" Collection is so fucking terrible, even the original DEVS of Silent Hill HATED it.
It's not just graphics or performance. The audio is all around fucked up, new VAs suck ass, OST's mixing is raped beyond repair, and these ports may legit crash and freeze without warning.

SH1 on PSN Store is fine, but it emulates fucking perfectly on any wormbox made in the past 15 years.

Emulation is literally the worse option, stupid nigger.

Attached: Masahiro Ito comments HD Collection - compilation.png (1034x519, 244K)

you tell the fucking OP who is asking for a way to play the games on pc you retarded nigger

>he's a subhuman nigger that can't stand 480p
kill yourself and rid us all of your stench you retarded nigger zoomer

All but #1 are on PC, and thanks to the Enhanced Edition modifications, they're now FAR superior choices than the shoddy and heavy PS2 emulation.

Attached: SH2-4 PC covers PAL.png (1409x677, 1.65M)

Nice try, zoomceI nigger. I just replayed SH1 yesterday, on PS3, on my 50" 4K LED, and loved it.
If you truly want your "SOUL", just play the PC port at 480p (or lower), at the default 4:3 res, using a Dualshock controller.

Attached: sh2ee PC maria & soft shadows - hospital.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

ignore this subhuman beta faggot zoomer.just emulate that shit without any retarded mods

I'd play em on ps2 but they all cost a comical amount of money for a physical copy in the PAL region, cunt.

Attached: skeltal fuck yoiu.gif (450x247, 2.57M)

>subhuman
Says a Burger cukboi.
>beta
>faggot
My wife says "hi", and instructs you to seek sex.
>zoomer.
I'm older than you, my child.
Now, post your SH collection.

Ignore that lost child. He's been shitposting in SH threads for weeks, somehow butthurt that folks can "now" play all of SH titles without a Sony's system.

Attached: IMG_20180711_175017.jpg (1833x1415, 897K)

Guys I just wanted to play Silent hill 1-3, not make a statement about age gaps, fucking christ can't you all just chill out and stop trying to show off for like 5 minutes.

Thanks user, this is what I was looking for

Attached: whered it go.gif (426x213, 883K)

Thanks bruh!

enhanced.townofsilenthill.com/SH2/#installGame

No. Not only are you a fucking subhuman nigger beta faggot, you are also a deluded cuck. Ignore this autist and simply emulate the games OP.

Ignore the drama queens. It's honestly just a single, weak minded samefag that's been shitting these threads for a while now. Don't know if it's for cheap laughs or free bumps, but it's still pointless cancer.

@497987749
Downvoted and hidden.

Attached: autistic screechin's not argument.jpg (403x394, 71K)

>can't even respond like a proper man
Typical zoomer beta faggot retort.