GIVE ME CUTE CLERIC WAIFU

GIVE ME CUTE CLERIC WAIFU

Attached: 2020-03-02 11_23_50-Greenshot.jpg (1027x1011, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twinfinite.net/2020/03/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous-shaman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can have it, ugly pasty bitch

She looks like she fucks green guys.

If you can't cast spirit guardians and dash through a village to cause a mass genocide the game is trash and not a true rpg experience.

She looks cute but also bitchy. But maybe she will warm up to PC.

her hair reminds of them shit chink mmos

Fuck off Solas.

>masculine chin
>cute

I wonder where did that autistic waifu user go

Jannies ban him and he doesn't want to evade for some reason.

Looks better than recent rpgs. Attractive but also normal.

thank fuck there were no trannies on the team like baldur gate steam ports

When will coomers leave vidya alone, so we can focus on things other than waifufaggotry?

Attached: coomies.webm (1852x1080, 1.41M)

I miss him too

Attached: comment_WIcB3gzuFNoNDZV2VNECmcBgxSPCtfK1.jpg (960x948, 98K)

cope. she's beautiful, like viconia.

Attached: 1462131228952.jpg (900x1612, 228K)

BG3fag in a nutshell. Larianiggers are the new drooling Bioware fans

The one who says ''wife''?

She's an evil cleric bro.

>cute
Why do cRPG trannies have no standards?

He got banned and insists on not dodging, still lurks in /vg/ apparently.

She's totally the qt goth chuuni type you redeem with your dick Gonna be Gr8

Hopefully he killed himself. Only underages like liked him because "lol so randumb and funny XD"

So a worse Viconia.

i bet her vagina and butthole is smelly from not washing for many days, she looks very constipated

imagine the smell~

>this
>cute
Is state of western games really so bad?

I hope he is dead. He killed my home general with his autism

No she's better cause she's not a Drow

>That
>Goth
What

>pale
>shitload of eyeshadow
>no other makeup because she's 'not like other girls'

garuntee she's a cleric of shar and someone broke her heart in her past so she swore to the goddess of vengeance and forgetfulness

>trickery domain
Literally the worst Cleric.

Non Lolth drow make me hard.

No that makes her worse by default, and Viconia was already pretty shit.

yeah I see him active on the /VG/ pathfinder general

Eilistraee

Attached: mmatopgun-art-eilistraee-small.jpg (1080x1620, 317K)

guys I find her cute as well and I'm torn between playing as her or picking someone else to romance her.

fact she is a cleric isn't making the choice easier, I love dnd clerics, well, clerics and priests in general.

Attached: 1570397229748m.jpg (749x1024, 63K)

Her and also Vhaeraun

Attached: Cheeky.jpg (736x1034, 115K)

>wishing death to some person that you don't even know
So mature unlike these underages, yes.

>Vhaeraun
>non evil u wot

Don't care if he's evil or not, (his alignment shifts around with WotC whims anyway), but I like his idea of equal drow and he can't be as evildumb as Lolth. Also, I like idea of traitor priestesses.

>qt goth chuuni type you redeem with your dick
Doesn't sound that different to Morrigan.

Stand aside whore for superior Pathfinder waifu

Attached: cute and funny.jpg (600x887, 142K)

She is literally morrigan

She still needs to reach a stretch goal.

2-3 more days

She isn't as hot, also she isn't voiced by Claudia Black. Why would anyone try to make a waifu to compete with her? Instant loss

She's been confirmed
twinfinite.net/2020/03/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous-shaman/

Can you romance her though?

It's a kickstarter goal but will probably be reached.

I wish death on Yea Forums moderators

They ban all wojaksubhumans and therefore are the best mods on this website

This. Morrigan managed to look attractive compared to this manjawed uggo and had a good voice to back it up.

Banning wojacks is good but that does not excuse the autistic overmoderation of the board.

And despite said overmoderation they still can't actually enforce the no general rule while even fucking Yea Forumss lazy ass moderation can for all but ffxiv, and I can't fucking blame ffxiv fags for wanting to force their way in when their real general is such a fucking dumpster fire

I'd stretch her

>succubus you can redeem with the power of your dick
>Aerie 2.0
>now this
muh

What's her appeal? Haven't played kingmaker yet and haven't much interest in Baldurs Gate 3
>succubus you can redeem with the power of your dick
>Aerie 2.0
Any pics of them?

her name is shadowheart

so what's wrong with her?

No humie bf to step on

My penis isnt in her vagina right now is what wrong

See the post directly above yours

she smelly

dipshit

Her armor look nice.

But I want to see her without armor.

would berry

This is the succ, will probably look slightly different in-game due to the Owlcat artists being better than whatever Paizo shat out. You can also see her on the splash art for Wrath.
No idea who the other one is supposed to be.

Attached: Z3ahfhW.png (357x541, 248K)

Attached: shadowheart the hedgehog.png (1008x630, 13K)

Attached: Bronn.jpg (480x370, 24K)

Something like this

Attached: viconia san.jpg (596x893, 69K)

Nice.

She looks like eva Green

Dammit, you're right. Fuck, now I want to romance her even more.

>elven niggers
>sexy

The Baldurs Gate art style is fucking disgusting. No one looks good.

They might have dark skin, but they don't have african facial features.

Your a queer fellow.

>elven niggers
Dark elves are not niggers though.

Are Baldur's Gate games standalone or are they another franchise's spin offs? Heard something like that a while back
Also are 1 and 2 connected? I'm interested in playing them in preparation for 3. ALSO also, I've heard 3 is more similar to Pathfinder than Baldur's Gate, how true is that?

Attached: 55a55ef946c64c2d1e09b7fa5b72049d.jpg (894x894, 102K)

Yeah I'm thinking she's the one

1 and 2 tell a continuous story, 3 is no longer a part of that story. They are not spin-offs, but take place in the Forgotten Realms setting along with games like NWN.

they're their own games
1 leads directly into 2 - instantly, you even use your same character.

>Are Baldur's Gate games standalone or are they another franchise's spin offs
They are standalone games that take place in Forgotten Realms, which is one of D&D universes. Theyre also (sort of) using D&D rules for combat.

>Also are 1 and 2 connected?
They are. You should start with 1.

>I've heard 3 is more similar to Pathfinder than Baldur's Gate, how true is that?
BG3 seems so far very similar to Divinity games - not surprising considering its the same dev. It doesnt look much like Pathfinder Kingmaker at all so far.

Thanks anons. Are they the kind of games where you can see most things in a single playthrough, or do classes/plot choices greatly change things?

Attached: 1535311440962.jpg (666x666, 413K)

You are good wife poster user

Hm....you can do a fair bit in a single playthrough but there are differences in outcomes in stuff. Mostly think ''good endings and evil endings.''
Classes do impact the way you play a lot, I played the game many times just to try out different things.

You'll need like 2 playthroughs of these games before you've seen most of them. Focus on having fun.

>not making your own character
Larian cucks

>evil NPC named Shadowheart

Lmao, Larian "writing".

Attached: coomer fury.jpg (1100x749, 71K)

Also there's the aspect of having different companions generally with their own story as well. This is more so in baldur's gate 2, though.

Larian deliberately locks you out of content and experience if you don't play as their shitty OCs.

What should she be called? Daisy?

This is fucking rad, source?

I guessed as much, I'll just do whatever and roleplay my character. One last thing: what version of each game should I buy? I heard they made some changes, added a tranny NPC or something like that. Is there a definitive version or things I should avoid?

You could say the same about every IE game, even in Baldurs gate you miss a fuckton of lore if you just roll all your party members

We're talking about the MC, not the whole party.

It would be better than some edgelord name, yeah.

The Enhanced Editions are fine. Just ignore Siege of Dragonspear, which is where the tranny shit is. It's not part of the original games so it's okay to ignore it.

The tranny is in Siege of Dragonspear, which isnt a real BG game anyway.

I haven't played them but from what I hear you want the enhanced edition but with a mod to remove the new companions

In bg you can rotate party members, if they don't hate you, and help them with their stuff, they don't die out of the blue like in os2.

This

The tranny is only in Siege of Dragonspear and you can kill >her on sight.

>a mod to remove the new companions
Just don't recruit them, dude.

So basically
>Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
>Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
>both with a mod that removes nu-companions
>ignore Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
>optional to play Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity: Original Sin II in preparation to Baldur's Gate III as it's going to be similar to them due to being developed by Larian
I've been looking forward to getting into these kind of games as I never got the chance growing up, feel like this might be a good time to do so. Thanks anons.

The tranny is not the only problem with enhanced edition retards, all the new companions are garbage
Wheres that fucking pasta when you need it

Beamdog is a guilty of a number of different crimes. Here are the major ones.

1. The Enhanced Editions are essentially a collection of free mods that had existed for nearly twenty years. Beamdog gathered them all up, slapped "Enhanced Edition" on it and resold it as a new product. There's very very little in the Enhanced Editions that wasn't already out there, and most of it is stuff you don't want (like obnoxious character outlines).

2. The games didn't sell so well and the originals were still far outselling them, even twenty years after their release, so Beamdog had EVERY digital distributor stop selling the originals and ONLY sell the Enhanced Edition. If you want to buy a digital copy of the originals now, they're "bundled" into the Enhanced Edition. Now these scumbags can claim sales from people just wanting to buy the originals as their own.

3. The infamous 600+ bugs on launch. The game is still riddled with bugs (as even a perfunctory glance over their forums show) but the fact that it took nearly two years for them to get a game that had been working fine for 20 years to reach playability after launch is telling of their wild incompetence.

4. This is where we get to the ones that really piss people off. Beamdog couldn't just remaster the game, they had to fuck with the content too. New dialogue for existing NPCs like Jaheira, Viconia, Safana, Kivan, et cetera was written in to make the characters more progressive and leftist friendly. Beamdog shills will argue that "adding content isn't changing content XDDD" but it is when the new content changes the core personalities of the existing characters. This is in addition to adding a slew of their own LGBT (hitherto there were none in Baldur's Gate) NPCs, all flooded with OP attributes and magic items to encourage people to play them despite their cancer.

5. Siege of motherfucking Dragonspear.

You've got it. Have fun.
Also play NWN and NWN2 because Hordes of the Underdark and Mask of the Betrayer are some of the best RPG stuff you'll ever play. Also Planescape Torment. And when you're done with all that there's still Icewind Dale, Arcanum, Temple of Elemental Evil, Fallout 1 and 2...

>all the new companions are garbage
And you don't have to use them.

Just keep in mind that if you want to play an evil character, you should still keep the EE characters around since there aren't too many evil options otherwise.
Honestly they're not that bad and if you don't like them, you can just let them go.

The Valerie guy?

Your point?

Is she a party member, or just the same story as with pic related?
I was looking forward for cute, asian tomboyfu, only to find out it's a fucking player portrait. I will never forgive Owlcat.

Attached: pathfinder.jpg (600x876, 157K)

the one who says ''wife!'' I presume.
Party member and romance option, though still need to reach stretch goal.

Damn i feel so old now that there are people who need to ask such questions.

You think that's bad? I played Betrayal at Krondor and Pools of Radiance... nobody here will even spit at those games.

I just looked at the Kickstarter and saw that the Queen Galfrey romance goal was reached. Absolutely based. Wrath of the Righteous will be the best CRPG in years.

Attached: e9f86430e8055e8b0e6278e037b13551.jpg (595x842, 84K)

My biggest gripe so far is that all the narrated options are told in the past tense, rather than present tense. It irks the shit out of me, and takes away any sense of urgency or impact in the writing to me. For example "I told her", instead of "I tell her" or simply "tell her"

There's no reason to say I said/I say at all. It's completely pointless. I have no idea what Larian is trying with this.

Ahh good times

I agree with that as well, but I mean anything that narrates any sort of action. I'm wondering if they have more inexperienced or uninspired writers for this game.

I cant believe I prefer the gay narrator from DivOs2 now.

Is there any way we can bitch about this to Larian? I feel like this would ruin any attempt at sucking me into the narrative or story, and the game would greatly improve by changing this one aspect.

When did we get so old?

Attached: A wasted life.png (730x1614, 1.1M)

Nah, D:OS2 was the same. Larian's writing has always been their biggest weakness.

It's going early access, the whole point of doing that is to get player feedback.

Its like shes wearing a sofa, nice armor design.

Their forums, I guess. I'm more concerned with the fact that we have only 5 NPC on launch and 2 of them are edgelords like the OP's girl (Shadowheart) and the elf vampire spawn.

You don't want to be cushioned against blows?

Is that a dwarf?

Then play as her?

I like it because it avoids your created character having to say larian things.

You are right but at least if it was present tense it would be far more bearable

Pool of Radiance sucks. Any character that isn't human hits the cap partway through the second game and is irrelevant for the rest of the series. The Krynn games are much better.

I've played Baldur's Gate and both Divinity Original Sin. How similar is Pathfinder to either of those?

Good point, but it also takes me out of the game. It's like I'm talking to the DM instead of my character talking to another character.

Maybe they'll listen to the complaints. At least they didn't do shitty narrator from D:OS2. I dropped the game after the tutorial because of that.

Closer to BG than OS.

No, she's a 100 year old human (though she looks 20-30) and she's the leader of the Mendev Crusaders.

Pathfinder is very similar to BG and Icewind Dale. You have a 6 person party and it's real time with pause. Pathfinder uses a modified version of D&D's 3.5 edition, so if you've played Neverwinter Nights you should be familiar with it.

Yes and I would rather have armors be designed that dont look like bed cushions.

I just got pathfinder on humblebundle on sale to play it so I can escape this larian shit for a few days.

Based hate poster.

>Going to play with the same 3 other people I played Os2 with
>Called dibs on the vampire and my bro called dibs on the elf
>mfw going to romance the shit out of his elf and also bite her to make her into my cumslut
Thanks based Larian, no homo.

Attached: 1520306546488.png (755x1100, 748K)

Looks like a granny to me

I wish I had friends like that...

>turn based
NO NO WE GOT TOO COCKY BROS!

That requires you to actually play a videogame.

she cute

>tfw literally every friend Ive played Os2 with never played more than one time, and we never escaped the island together
>tfw no patient gamer bros

I'm going to play BG3 with the same people I played D:OS2 with as well. Right now, we're playing through Neverwinter Nights together.

dont a ton of waifufags called their waifus their "wife"? was this literally all one user?

Cleric? Ah hells, who is her deity?

lets be honest DOS2 combat is like watching paint dry it's as mindless and boring as it gets.
On top of that there's no story or anything interesting going on.
There isn't even good atmosphere or music.

Someone very wicked, just like her.

For me? It's Loviatar.

Valeriefag is dead.
It's not him, or at least he claims to not be him.

Ambient music in the island was really good though?
Also if you thought it was boring, I'd like to see you name another turn based game with more fun combat.

No, it's the way he types. You know it when you see it. He says wife a lot of times and uses a lot of exclamation points.

>Valerie is a good wife yes she is!!

He talks like that. If you ask him about romance options in any RPG you're curious about chances are he's played it and will discuss the other points of the game with you if you entertain his waifu faggotry a little bit. I liked the guy desu

I didn't mind him either.

Xcom, but the list of good turn based games is not very long.

I was thinking Asmodeus. He is manipulative, self serving, and only cares about power and abusing the law to his own whims. Just like a woman.
Huh. Never heard of her. Learn something new every day.

He was a waifufag but wasn't a coomer and he seemed to genuinely appreciate good RPGs and characters. That's more than can be said for most of the posters on Yea Forums

He's quite consistent

He seemed happy just to recommend particular romances from different games.

He's probably happier on /vg/ desu

>We want the Rainbow Six Siege audience

Attached: 1532894254579.jpg (2048x1152, 288K)

That's not official art, so whatever.

Where is he now?

If who you're talking about is the same guy described in he absolutely did have lots of sexual fantasies about his waifus, and often described about the lewd feelings they gave him.

Combat is great though?
There is a story
Music is fantastic

Must be hard going through life with shit taste like this

>Combat is great though?
It's not though? It's too casualized and the armor system is total garbage.

I hope she is hairy

I wanna fuck the vampire slave elf instead, he can step on me while I beg him to bite me.

Attached: 1471012952095.png (1120x1080, 571K)

The game will surely allow this

good, i want to purify her with the dick

>medieval fantasy
Of course she is hairy. Pits included.

Nice

And now I'm sad

exactly

Attached: 1540556901817.png (848x1200, 1.37M)

How sensitive are her ears?

very

Attached: 1540482747546.jpg (1280x1810, 260K)

>Literally dyed Aribeth
Wew

Cormyr’s Law

>Gentle round jawline
>Masculine
Trannybro...

>not wanting to fuck Aribeth
>not wanting to fuck drow twin Aribeth
are you a faggot?

>wanting to fuck an e*v
Come on, bro.

Elves are great.

elves exist only to be sex toys for the superior human race

>crying over people that don't want ugly female characters in a game

found the trend humper

Only if I can have a cute Ranger waifu, and be protected by her two wolves.

Attached: bell_julie_28_alfa_EroVVheel.jpg (612x935, 106K)

What!

Sure they are, when they burn at the stake.

wtf i love drow now

I'd be quite surprised if Larian missed the chance to include the archetypal female half-elf Ranger with wolf companion.

Attached: 9f2c76557f688614a37625594ce1183f46cfd07f.jpg (834x1024, 537K)

>those terrible looking bangs

Attached: Snig Dollop hair.jpg (300x375, 17K)

>you just know

>disgusting bioware-tier intentional uggo
Why do we like Larian again?

She's a Cleric, user. Priests are not well-known for their styling and profiling hairdos.

Attached: Tonsure_fx_tr.png (500x464, 14K)

>the list of good turn based games is not very long.
Longer than the list of RTWP games with good combat.

this is based though

Why can't she be a pretty goth girl? Why does she have to be hit with ugly stick?

Attached: 1583114385392.jpg (736x1108, 105K)

>DA:O
>Kingmaker
>Icewind Dale
>PoE:WM
>KOTOR

this meme isn't funny

Why do you hate them so?

>Baldur’s Gate 3 will launch in Early Access with five companions to begin with, with more coming later. Throughout the main campaign, all companions are open to romance from all other characters, and senior writer Adam Smith is looking to create more complex relationships, with the help of Dungeons & Dragons lore to mess with the players’ heart strings.
>“So, Liselle, she’s the Githyanki. And Githyanki don’t really do monogamy,” Smith told VG247.
>“So if you sleep with Liselle one night at camp, the next night you might well just find her sleeping with somebody else. And she’s going to be like, ‘oh, that was a bit of fun, wasn’t it? How are you doing?’ And you’re just like, ‘oh!’ Heartbroken!”

baldur's gate 3? you mean baldur's cuck 3?

WM isn't out yet.
DA:O's combat isn't really impressive in any way.
KotOR is just dice rolling under the hood that would be better served by a turn based system.
Icewind Dale gets shit on by RtWP crowd in every case that doesn't involve comparing it to turn based.
PoE:WM is an expansion to a game the RTwP crowd shits on almost constantly until it comes time to compare it to a turn based system.

>waifu (male)

>waifu (male)

There can't really be a bad Cleric when they can all cast bless, healing word and spiritual weapon, to be fair.

>Baldur’s Gate 3 will launch in Early Access with five companions to begin with, with more coming later. Throughout the main campaign, all companions are open to romance from all other characters, and senior writer Adam Smith is looking to create more complex relationships, with the help of Dungeons & Dragons lore to mess with the players’ heart strings.

>“So, Liselle, she’s the Githyanki. And Githyanki don’t really do monogamy,” Smith told VG247.

>“So if you sleep with Liselle one night at camp, the next night you might well just find her sleeping with somebody else. And she’s going to be like, ‘oh, that was a bit of fun, wasn’t it? How are you doing?’ And you’re just like, ‘oh!’ Heartbroken!”

why do soibois insert cuckshit in every thing? what happened to based swen lmao

Attached: Adam-Smith-senior-writer-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

Why have a waifu, when you could be a muscle bro, whose companion is a muscle bro, who will grapple the enemy with you.

Attached: 5ey5y4r.jpg (785x985, 118K)

>sour faced white woman with SJW haircut
no thanks

She's cute enough and if we can make her warm up to us then it's fine.

sometimes I think the lot of you get off on bitching about shit

Still in /vg/

>The weak should fear the strong
What the fuck is this shit? It's hilarious.

>stripper "ranger"
weak shit

Attached: N8s8VJQ.jpg (1920x1093, 280K)

it's the truth

Attached: tumblr_pbvt0ur8hI1rf46fao1_1280.jpg (1280x1597, 500K)

Strength and weakness are proven. That is all.

Attached: 4d516d965011e727f771ca9fba9e83da.jpg (1600x1600, 418K)

>wearing more than a loincloth
heh

Attached: 1ca4c28deffcabb801a9d23d29610131.jpg (620x835, 88K)

>wearing anything at all
cringe

I have those pieces too. Can't post them on a christian image board though.

BASED and Pictpilled

Based 80s fantasy art.

>you will never team up with your heterosexual bro and go down to the lizardman cave for some roughhousing
a terrible feel

All of it was shit combat.
At best it was a puzzle of how to buff your party before you autoattack. At worst it was spamming the same shit over and over again. BG2 was more innovative that you had to dispel enemy defenses in set order then hack them. In all of this games peak tactical positioning was retreat to nearest doorway and kill fuckers in choke point.
DoS gave players height advantage and terrain play as standard plus you can "break" the game by using skills creatively. I haven't seen shit like this since Morrowind spellmaking.
Only "CRPG" game that had as much freshness in combat as DoS was Spellforce when it thrown RTS into it.

Barbarian better be in so I can rassle STR-lets and pound pussy.

Attached: High CON.jpg (383x381, 84K)

It's a perfectly sensible assesment, where's the hate?

based

Ugly women are a red flag, the game will be woke as fuck.

Cute goth girl. Gonna ORC'D her on my first playthrough.

Attached: Comfy Kirby.png (245x237, 38K)

Here's your creepy goth companion with weird bangs bro.

Attached: 03122014_bdf9dfaa66dc26c.jpg (827x1181, 394K)

They aren't in at EA, that's all we know for sure.

Fake and definitely gay

>chuuni
Do you ever get tired of sucking so much dick

>9/10 pale goddess
>"ugly women"
We know youre not white, user.

and she looks even better in motion

Attached: balders-gate-3-feb-preview-23.jpg (3840x2160, 443K)

>Shadowheart
what the fuck
this is some teenage fanfic tier, please tell me this is fake

Attached: 1565903292926.jpg (590x595, 69K)

>Shadowheart
Was this character written by the 15yo old daughter of the main writer in Larian or some shit like that again ? Because I see striking similarities to that cringy edgy wymyn assassin from DivOS2

Attached: 1565817769265.jpg (850x850, 294K)

Shadowheart will become fuzzyheart when you dick her and promise love.

Not particularly pale, and definitely not beautiful. Not even goth looking as some people claim.

Attached: trhhjrjcdvbe45.jpg (665x1000, 383K)

>game gives you a cleric
>it's a trickery domain cleric

what the fuck is the point of rogues then?!

>definitely not beautiful
Post your hand

Same

What's with this trend of pretending really plain or ugly women are beautiful?

Attached: 1583181510361.jpg (2048x1366, 233K)

what's with this trend of cuckshit?

Attached: EQ1o1moWkAMQe5a.jpg (1200x900, 149K)

I would not call her ugly, plain sure, but that's not the same.

Americans love this shit apparently, just look at how popular cuckold vids are on pornhub

Hopefully you can kill the whore if she actually does this in game.

It's fine as long as you can violently murder the companion that cheated on you as one of your responses.

Attached: dda30713713bb866b2aea0bc69cebe5c.jpg (563x1000, 45K)

it never shoulda been added in the first place lmao imagine spending time and budget adding a fucking cuck plot hahaha that's what bg needs in CURRENT YEAR lmao

>I would not call her ugly, plain sure, but that's not the same.
>plain sure, but that's not the same.
>What's with this trend of pretending really plain or ugly women are beautiful?
>What's with this trend of pretending really plain
>plain

They should have made Luis Royo art designer for this game.

they shoulda got a writer that's not a soiboi cuck

I'd be okay with this if we got a wide selection of companions so I could play pseudo matchmaker, and that once a character is committed to another in a real relationship there's no cheating or anything, as opposed to a one time fling.

That to.
IMO, gaming should have a strict rule about no soicucks allowed, and have policies and regulations against prude game design.

Post my hands because I like beautiful pale women, as opposed to that horse faced thing you posted?

Attached: 022ecf6fb32133cae1a6aef7fbdc580c.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Daily reminder this thread is full of autistic nintendofags

She just crashlanded after a bit of body horror and corruption, with a side of mindrape.

>nintendo
This feels like an out of left field claim in a D&D CRPG thread.

He quit posting because Deadfire flopped and pathfinder put a tranny in the game

That's unironically a good thing. It's a fantasy game with different species. I'm sick of all of them behaving like modern humans. Give us some actual diversity -not the libarts meme version.

>Shadowheart
And Larian drones think these retards can write a worthy BG3? Fucking kek.

She'll have that terrible hairstyle the entire game, even if she gets rid of the brain parasite, scores a bath, new clothes and has years to recover.

>akshually cuckshit is a good thing
hahahahaha holy fuck larian target audience lmao

but thats exactly how modern humans behave user

Attached: 1582973288704.jpg (640x360, 42K)

I don't care what you anons say, she looks cute.

Human whores do that too, cuck.

>game is a harem hentai
>fuck writing I want sex!

>game is a game
>fuck gameplay i want cuckshit!

And you'll have that terrible personality all your life, even if you get that designer shirt, those fine pants and that stylish haircut.

Nah, I just want some actually inhuman non-humans.