He willingly plays as an elf in video games

>he willingly plays as an elf in video games

Attached: judging_the_nerds_power_fantasy.jpg (640x369, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-millennials-liver-disease-20180719-story.html
insider.com/number-of-people-americns-say-theyve-had-sex-with-2018-8
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2019/2018-STD-surveillance-report-press-release.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watching all the mean skanks from high school hitting the wall while why you stay young and pretty because of babyface and good genes

I’ve been waiting so long for this.

>those meanie thots will soon get their comeuppance for not giving me, the Elf Man, any of the coochie in high school

Elves are tall. What better way to live out a fantasy than by taking the physical attribute that is literally out of reach IRL?

KEK

Elves are hot though.
Also what else are you gonna be as a bow archer?

Well, Finns effectively are elves so...

Attached: 1364238927253.png (1400x1260, 2.62M)

Attached: l8q8hd3phti11.png (660x620, 296K)

Stop male elves from breeding

Attached: NTRFactory.webm (480x360, 1.59M)

Uh, context?

from left to right
yes
no
yes
no
after a couple drinks
yes
no
yikes
sure
no
anal

elves are for gays, by gays

JUST

Why yes, how did you know ?

Attached: file.png (562x492, 371K)

*AHEM*
>I only play human male paladin/cleric.

Attached: 1580316598400.jpg (732x732, 111K)

Attached: 1353683533819.jpg (474x320, 90K)

Attached: 1565206530915.png (499x677, 96K)

Yes, what are you gonna do about it, Harlots? *slaps right whores drink in her face*

Yikes, sounds like you have some pent up aggression. It's not good to hold on to things, especially things as irrelevant as high school. Girls turning 30 are still living their lives not even thinking about you.

plus most of them will find someone who will wife them up anyway

>gets beaten up by white knight chads

It's impressive how the wall is real.

I play as robots, skeletons or beastfolk.

Elves, dwarves and humans are for fags.

Attached: Bone Boi.gif (540x540, 1.95M)

is this how it is IRL, can I just steal brides?

Do TES orcs counts as elves?

yes cats too

Wth

kys furfag

played an altmer since daggerfall

>He doesn't play Half-Elf for highest charisma cap, so he can seduce every single woman he comes across
What's wrong with you?

Attached: 1551489030458.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

friend load my Khajit save with the dialogue mod and ask me if I'm a furry, I just want to play an unarmed one punchy build.

Attached: zq2rig1au9w21.png (640x1138, 896K)

Dude imagine not having laws for forced marriage in place to prevent this.

Yes. It's in the name. OrsiMER.

just mod the damage to other races nigga

>he ACTUALLY thinks women stop being attractive at 30

kek, imagine but this much of a virgin shut-in. Women in their 30s who take care of themselves can still walk into any club and have guys trying to hit them up without even trying.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Garinthos was right and everything after Frozen Throne is non-cannon

If he were a real man he'd kill them both to avenge his honor.

What a fucking cunt

millennial's drink more and take more drugs then any previous generation which has resulted in poor health and appearance over all. While some women (who take care of themselves) will look okay, many of these women will not. Add to that the double digit numbers in the amount of sex partners and you have used up, std ridden, broken women who tend to hit the wall pretty hard. Yeah, they'll get some dudes trying to shag, but they're the same type of broken ass person.

And what are you going to do about it?

Attached: dreadfu yes.png (1202x782, 848K)

I like how you see one option out of three and focus on that one.

Its really not. The wall is a made up term by men. To say women lose their looks by 30. Guess what, everybody loses their looks by 30. Men start getting fatter too and uglier too.

Any girl worth her salt is in a relationship headed towards marriage by 25 anyway. The women hitting the "wall" are already trash in the first place.

Same with men, any guy worth his salt is in a relationship by 28. If you're 30-33 as a guy, guess what... youre also hitting this so called wall.

Men should be happy that women are attracted to things other than pure looks, cause then some of you guys would really have no chance

>Guess what, everybody loses their looks by 30. Men start getting fatter too and uglier too.
Take one look at Paul Rudd or Hugh Jackman and say that with a straight face.

Men have a more rugged and dignified look around 30-40. Less baby-tier. You can do a lot with it.

>these specific outliers prove my point!

lmao fuck up you absolute virgin, one can easily pick out 30+ female celebs who look absolutely bang'n.

I never said that women can't look good when they're older, you made a blanket statement that everybody looks shit after 30.

>two celebrities that pay thousands per month to keep up their image
Yeah let me go find pictures of Hallie Berry and Jennifer Aniston.

Average males, like you, get fat and ugly around 30. You see these guys walking around everywhere. A whole bunch of post wall men

>men
>wall

A man's worth is not based on his looks. The wall exists only for women since their only value is being pretty.

Attached: 1577970731999.jpg (474x464, 25K)

Game?

>rugged and defined
Cope words for older

Women also look more rugged and defined at 30. Yet that's not the standard for a womans beauty.

Like I said before. Men are lucky that women like rugged and defined and that other things can make you attractive. Because you get just as "rugged and defined" as any women post 30

Why the fuck wouldn't you? Elves in vidya are almost always just humans but richer, more intelligent, more cultured, more magically attuned, etc. They're literally the ubermensch but with slightly less physical strength or something for the sake of balance. It's like asking to choose between being a rich noble or a cotton picking nigger, why would anyone with a functioning brain go for the latter? Because of some stupid >le elves bad XD Yea Forums meme?

Attached: 1580191286287.png (500x606, 228K)

>Average males, like you, get fat and ugly around 30
I know plenty of men above 30 who would be mistaken for teenagers if they shaved. Your personal experience sounds like you live in an area where basic grooming doesn't exist and everybody eats shit.

Elves are tall, beautiful, intelligent, and live longer
Everything a white person would like to be

t. lives in third world shitholes

>Don't smoke
>Don't drink alcohol to absurd amounts
>Do basic exercise
>Go out in the sun more than once a month
>Do basic skincare routine that comes bottled in almost all shower gels these days
>Look amazing

It's that easy

>tfw man but I've been complimented on my looks before and my self worth is tied to it so I already feel like shit dreading the time when I inevitably start to fail in the looks department
It's not fair bros...

Attached: 1573873290910.jpg (692x607, 15K)

Most men on average. regardless of age go after women who are around 22 years of age. This is why younger men are having the most trouble right now finding a mate. These older men have resources, wealth, status which the young cannot compete with. That user literally is just spewing nonsense.

The wall exists for superficial women, who are not the type to get snatched up and married at a young age. A good girl does more than looks pretty and that's why they get married so quickly to Chads

Men have other walls. A man without a good career at 30 is trash. A man without a car at 30 is trash. A man living with his parents at 30 is trash. Women just dont rate looks that high so an ugly "post attractive wall" can still be attractive if he has other successful aspects to him

America is basically a 3rd world shitter at this point

And how many men actually do all of that stuff?

>ITT: jaded virgin neckbeards give their delusional opinions on women

The level of /C O P E/ in here is astonishing.

Attached: 1574324824207.jpg (474x474, 25K)

Actually, I play as a catgirl so I can flirt with dudes.

Attached: 1580543966795.gif (387x402, 305K)

Do you have a single source to back that up?

>boomer priest rubs salt into his wound

>being proud to be part of the deviantart race

Any game with character creation I try to create a qt goth grill.

I only unwillingly play as an elf in every game

Yeah incelfantasies.org/postwall

And what makes you an authority on the topic? Just curious.

You won’t get free overwatch from me vile demon!

What about a picture of your cock though?

Attached: 1577597536285.png (850x752, 1.06M)

actually being social and getting laid multiple times a week with my GF or all my previous GFs means I probably have a more grounded, realistic view in comparison to the angsty nonsense ITT, that can be summed up with "they'll stop having fun!!! My time will come to be attractive!! >:( >:( >:(!!"

I'M ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

>He doesn't play as a Bosmer twink and install creature rape mods.

Attached: bosmer-his-belly-is-exposed-im-on-it-sir-анн-67003560.png (500x1988, 319K)

Attached: 1581682769512.png (845x463, 391K)

yeah

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-millennials-liver-disease-20180719-story.html

insider.com/number-of-people-americns-say-theyve-had-sex-with-2018-8

cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2019/2018-STD-surveillance-report-press-release.html

Attached: 1582973605259.jpg (474x622, 52K)

Imagine being a burger

Attached: 1573645618662.jpg (423x412, 83K)

You should check out the WHO's statistics world wide for HIV.

Attached: 1581840604872.gif (220x220, 9K)

I've been playing as a wood elf stealth archer since Morrowind. I'm not about to change that tradition. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I like the noble savage stereotype, the fanciful fairy type elves are mega gay but I'm 100% down with playing some luddite with a bow or a crazy cannibal that will kill people over a tree and can talk to bears.

only if the bride feels the same way as you do

'sup Glarthir

Attached: Glarthir.png (600x1000, 1005K)

I'm already going that way.

Hairline started receeding at 30, so playing as Elves in TES actually fits as they're all balding bastards (I think this is to represent their longer lifespans, as adult Elves are generally older than adult Men)

Attached: SkxKp9n.jpg (1920x1200, 393K)