Valorant is up (riot's fps)

Valorant is up (riot's fps)
youtube.com/watch?v=g8amyzDHOKw

Attached: 1560640584928.png (444x416, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Slasher/status/1234405049800982528?s=19
invenglobal.com/articles/10547/valorant-interview-with-the-developers-part-2-valorant-has-prepared-to-deal-with-hacks-from-the-very-beginning
twitter.com/nors3/status/1067769209441140737
twitter.com/PlayVALORANT/status/1234387260516306944
twitter.com/PlayVALORANT/status/1234388225696948226
youtu.be/g8amyzDHOKw
aurellem.org/vba-clojure/html/total-control.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who even cares.

overwatch & csgo babies seething

riot domination incoming

i only hope they will keep voice chat same as in cs:go

there's already more than one thread retard
and in the case you are a shill, kys.

mostly csgo and some overwatch, mite b cool
will be interesting to see if it works out or if it just gets labeled a knock-off of both and crashes

kill yourself. If you were payed any amount of money to shill this, swallow it and chew.

Well another game to filter out the lowest common denominator from everything else. Guess Riot is good for something.

What is that colored cloud that hurts my eyes wtf?!

looks like cartoony cs and overwatch desu.

Still won't be playing because its made by Riot

It's literally just Shadowrun, not that I'm complaining.

People are being retarded about this though. As someone who has never played League, this seems promising to me. CS:GO is a rickety piece of shit in 2020, just as it was in 2013, so the promise of a CS-like built with the future in mind sounds cool. Especially if all the shit they're saying about anti-lag and ant-cheat is true too.

Looks casual as fuck, we have Diabotical now anyway.

Diabotical will be dead in less than a week.

Back when Overwatch was at this stage, it was still several years away from launch.

So why are they showing this clip now? When is this supposedly coming out?

More interested in their Action RPG.

Attached: 1580782866333.png (203x254, 96K)

have fun saying this again in a week :)

>5k Twitch views on day one of the beta
>Epic Launcher
>Arena Shooter with nothing new or interesting and utterly lacking in meaningful progression

DOA

Say hellow to the next Reflex/Lawbreakers/Q:C

Arena shooters are doomed to fail, this one will be no different.

Not even gonna lie this shit looks fucking trash

>Looks casual as fuck
it has more depth than csgo

This or Diabotical: one is the next Battleborn/Lawbreakers

Considering Diabotical doesn't have interesting character designs which is needed these days for games to succeed Diabotical is gonna be the one to bite the dust.

Yeah just like LoR and TFT, right? kek

WOW I FUCKING LOVE BLACKED

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2070x828, 250K)

James Harding does give off that Cliff Bleszinski "overconfident fake millionaire" vibe

a jewish hapa is game director what did you expect?

Attached: 1.jpg (385x588, 42K)

what will valve do once their last popular game gets BTFO by another game made by riot?

Attached: 1580122124137.png (405x937, 537K)

True Damage Akali and Ekko

#builtinwallhackcrew
#stunsandslowscrew

>CS:GO with a hint of Overwatch
IT'S LITERALLY OVERWATCH WITH DE_ MAPS YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD NIGGERS HOW IS THIS ANYTHING AT ALL LIKE COUNTERSTRIKE

hopefully start updating TF2

So it's overwatch? Who thinks this will kill CSGO? The reason people are playing CSGO is an addictive lootbox system linked to a real money economy.

Make this thread if they release the game not for a fucking video

Why do americans care so much about race?

It's much more similar to CS:GO than overwatch, to not realize this implies you haven't played one of them.

Never liked anything Riot makes, their general presentation has always been cheap looking.

>it has more depth than csgo
yeah I guess if you consider a wallhack ability "depth" lmao

I kinda like the idea of a counter strike hero shooter. My big problem with current hero shooters is how the gunplay comes second to the abilities, making them feel more like a moba but with guns as the auto attack. Abilities in this remind me more of how Siege's operators each have a specific kit to enhance their gameplay but your rifle is still the primary method of attack.

Attached: 1583017827607.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>BRAINDEAD NIGGERS
That's literally been Riot's audience since its inception.

Project A is no match for Diabotical. Created by a studio more known for harassment and gender discrimination - lets not forget how they stole the idea for the only good game they ever made from a Warcraft 3 mod. They make a vain attempt to combine cs:go with overwatch in order to sell skins in a game that will be without any debth. Their culture of Riots discriminatory sexism can not even compare to a small studio in liberal Sweden, a country that built its wealth on product development with such classics as fucking Volvo or Ericsson. Through their wealth and entrepreneurship they support a welfare system that is the envy of the world. Even though Sweden is the laughing stock of Scandinavia they have never failed in their endeavors. Every winter in Sweden they strap skis onto the legs of their athletes as they stumble around in wet slush holding the blue and yellow flag high. Because Sweden is never afraid to fail, that is why. They still make Surströmming even though it has inspired more barf video footage than the combined MTV Jackass crew. They exported fresh snus to the french court before the revolution. They waged wars against each and every one of their neighbors under the banner of "skjuta på eeer" without being able to hold on to a single speck of the land they set their foot on. Because they are not afraid to fail, and if you are not afraid to fail some of your endeavors will do the exact opposite - Succeed! Thats why we have brands like Spotify, Electrolux and H&M. That's why we have athletes like Zlatan. That's why we will soon have a game like Diabotical. Down with Riot. God bless Sweden. God bless Battlefield. Leva Kungen. Leva Madde. Let's GO!

Was just about to post this
I was hoping it would be like 80-20 in terms of shooting to abilities, unlike overwatch where the shooting barely matters and abilities are all.
Unfortunately it seems like Riot has gone down the OW path with absurdly powerful abilities drowning out the shooter aspect

literally the only thing it has in common with csgo is that you plant and defuse a bomb
you're deluded if you think this isn't "overwatch but with a tweest"

>Leva Kungen
>Leva Madde
if you're going to falseflag at least spell right

Attached: 1564917038152.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>mix of countershit and overfart

Attached: 1566083085270.png (360x360, 191K)

>Abilities in this remind me more of how Siege's operators
lmao, nice try Chin Wong,. No one wants your brap wall

>Phoenix
>Hot Hands - Throw a fireball that explodes after a delay or upon impact with the ground. The fire zone damages enemies, and heals you.
>Ultimate Ability: Run it Back - Mark your current location. If you die during this ability’s duration, or when this ability’s duration expires, you’ll be reborn at the marked location with full health.

>Viper
>Ultimate: Viper’s Pit - Emit a massive toxic cloud in a large area that lasts as long as Viper stays inside the cloud. Enemies inside the cloud are highlighted to Viper.

>Sova
> Owl Drone - Deploy a pilotable drone that can fire a dart that will Reveal enemies who are hit.
>Signature Ability: Recon Bolt - Fire a bolt that deploys a sonar emitter. The sonar pings tag nearby enemies, causing them to be revealed. Can be destroyed.

>Cypher
>Free Ability: Trapwire - Place a stealthed tripwire between two walls. Triggering enemies are restrained and revealed for a short time. If the trap is not destroyed, it activates to daze the trapped victim. Can be picked up.
>Ultimate: Neural Theft- Extract information from the corpse of an enemy, revealing the location of their living allies.

>Sage
> Signature Ability: Healing Orb - Heal an ally or yourself to full health over a few seconds.
>Ultimate: Resurrection- Target a friendly corpse. After a short delay, revive them with full health.

>Omen
> Paranoia - Send out an Ethereal shadow in a straight line, Nearsighting anyone it touches.
>Signature Ability: Dark Cover - Cast out a stealthed ethereal orb that bursts into an obscuring sphere of shadow at its final location. Can be charged to increase distance.
>Ultimate: From the Shadows - Select anywhere on the map to teleport and reform. When arriving, appear as a Shade, that will go back to your original location if killed. Once the teleport is complete, become Incorporeal for a short time.

gay shill

I hope this shit flops hard.

God I'm so tired of manufactured "next big thing!" like Artifiact and Anthem. These soulless focus tested pieces of shit deserve to flop.

this game will be fucking huge
can't wait to play it, too bad you virgin incels aren't able to enjoy anything except for weeb-anime shit

lmao @ur life

how the fuck will ultimates and abilities in a round-based tactical shooter even work

This game is exactly like LoL: providing some shit that's already out there but with megatons of marketing to propel it to to the top of the normie game leaderboard.

the crossfire of overwatch

It looks like boring shit just like CSGO and overwatch, so the normie crowd will probably lap it up.

I just want that gits fps back

>Phoenix
>HEALING
>SELF REVIVE
fucking carbon copy of dirty bomb lmfao 0 creativity garbage trash
>Viper
>WALLHACKS
>Sova
>WALLHACKS
>WALLHACKS
>Cypher
>WALLHACK AND SLOW
>WALLHACKS
>Sage
>HEALING
>REVIVE
>Omen
>BLIND
>SMOKE
>TELEPORT IMMORTALITY REVIVE
this is a joke right? you cant put this much bullshit in a game and expect people to swap from counterstrike
are they banking everything on waifus and skins?
because this shit is so weak, they are destroying the FPS genre.

Attached: 1425570830505.gif (162x149, 1.83M)

You buy uses at the start of the round or from getting kills. So expect matches to snowball

>we are putting all of our effort into netcode and anti-cheat
>we are putting built in cheats in the game so people who don't cheat have a chance against cheaters that slip past our shitty anti-cheat
>netcode btw!1!!!!1
>netcode is netcode and netcode so we netcode
>valroant netcode, netcode
>balance? what is that? netcode!

Attached: 1453054165584.jpg (255x200, 10K)

This has to be one of the worst names for a videogame I've ever heard. It sounds like drug brand or some chemical company

>they're making it so that hackers are even harder to spot
oh god the hackusations are going to be mental.

Attached: 1579229685953.jpg (400x273, 9K)

>how to solve the problem of hackers
>make everyone a hacker
genius developers :^)

how big will the butthurt/rage be if people play this competitively like Owerwatch and someone doesn't pick the hero that their teammates want?`I heard people can get pretty hostile (to put it mildly) in LoL.

Attached: 1583017375139.gif (224x224, 1.52M)

+economy mechanic

this will never be an esport, so this isn't a concern at all

>2 threads on this shit fps game
please go away shills

Sorry meant to say online "competitively" , like ranked or something, matchmaking or some shit

what a retard post

this will never be competitive, due to how little skill is required to wallhack someone and line up an instant kill headshot that they cannot react to

>this will never be an esport
>this will never be competitive

Attached: 1562450513691.jpg (690x720, 77K)

I'll wait for the FFVII shills to go away first

how would a game where everyone is a cheater be competitive?

Two clones already failed, three more to go.

Attached: riot games.png (744x282, 28K)

both overwatch and r6 siege have "wallhack" abilities and are competitive with an esports scene

>overwatch
>r6 siege
>competitive with an esports scene

Attached: 1566700622451.png (837x837, 290K)

They are also very different games that are designed around those abilities.
Valorant is clearly copying its design directly from Counterstrike and implementing abilities that don't fit with the original design at all.

>Riot money
>not gonna be an esport
It's literally made for an esport scene. Will it achieve success or bomb hard, we won't know for now though.

shitty csgo gameplay with oversatured overwatch graphics

>overwatch
>competitive with an esports scene

Attached: luul.jpg (281x249, 10K)

Do you think the Fighting Game they're doing will have a 3v3 Team Mode like the KoF or CvS series, but where every character has a different player? I'd imagine they'll want to keep the ability to blame your team for your failure, so casuals don't get bootyblasted.

>It's literally made for an esport scene
>with highly un-esports like low skill ceiling abilities
ah yes, the next grand esport where even women can make a team and be competitive
classic.

>v-valorants bullets go where oyu aim!!!!!!!!
>lead dev literally says theres random spread and bloom
XDDD fucking shills btfo by their own company hahaha

Attached: LMAO CUCKS.png (606x317, 111K)

if the two new games riot has shown is anything to go by, they'll likely just copy everything from other games in the genre

Imagine unironically wanting to fund China to commit espionage through universities and create diseases.

>Ress
>Wallhack
already off to a bad start

user how many people still play Autochess instead of TFT

They may at least learn from this and see just a cheap clone doesn't work in a much more established genre. You can't just pull what LoL did every time and expect a huge hit, different genres have different pull factors. If this game just had better graphics the reception would already be warmer

HUGE yikes

Attached: 1582940508695.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

just what i want, more fps games with ability characters that devs cant balance for shit

no you buy it for money so expect a lot more snowball

Attached: competitive esport wink wink.jpg (1862x1048, 254K)

>ADS
more like AIDS. Worst addition to the CS franchise. Only sniper rifles should have ADS, rifling with ADS looks and plays like aids.

its going to be like when OW released, where washed up (and/or banned) CS pros are going to make the switch, with a big announcement, hyping the game up. They'll be back in no time tho, bc apparently its too hard to understand what makes CS so good and what it lacks. And it aint lacking fucking rez/heal/fly/ulting abilities.

What's wrong with the perfect simplicity of smokes, flashbangs, and HEs?

What is all this unnecessary bloat for?

The game looks like absolute dogshit, but why is having it round-based anything bad?
The most esteemed competitive esport has had that economy for over two decades now.

Nah I think Riot will keep them on the payroll. The problem will be public interest, hero shooters are not fun to watch and are basically built to make you hate your team mates. LoL kiddies won't want to stop grinding the game they already play. So I expect a huge shilling campaign where Riot keeps saying how there are 20 million players, but 99.9% of that is totally in China

Logo looks like a plagiarism of AMD's Vega architecture.

Attached: 252217-amd-ha-lanzado-sus-modelos-radeon-rx-vega-nueva-serie-arquitectura-vega.jpg (480x271, 6K)

eh, game looks like shit, but I couldnt care less about the visual representation of smokes, flashbangs, HEs. Realistically, it doesnt make any difference if I throw a molly or use a fire spell. I would even go so far and say that the visual representation of the smoke grenade is actually good (no shader fuckery like in CS).

It is the extra """""""""features"""""""""" that bother me. Balancing CS is a nightmare in itself, now imagine balancing CS with rez/heal/fly/ult mechanics.

So it's a pixel hunting corner peeking low skill fps with 1 second engagements, just like CS:GO. Next!

but the built-in wallhacks will get rid of the corner peeking gameplay!!!!

>your reaction time is too fast!!!! unfair!!!!! no skill
this is how you sound btw

Why does the game look like absolute dogshit? At least CSGO is like almost a decade old now. What the fuck is this? I'm not expecting much from an FPS but at least don't make it horribly bland.

ziegler is his nick not surname and he is a gringo not a hapa.

I'm not shitting on round-based tactical shooters, I'm shitting on abilities and ultimates in a round-based tactical shooter.
It works in overshart because it isn't round-based, you headrush into objectives like a fucking noob and press your ult to do things then you die and respawn only to do it again. But this game IS round-based and whoever gets an advantage will keep that advantage because you can keep the enemy from every getting their foot in the game by expending a very limited amount of gold on very high impact abilities

I think my issue is it doesn't feel like it is going far enough one way or the other. You aren't getting a crazy FPS/Moba, which while done badly so far could be fun under a creative team that think out abilities better and generally allow more freedom. But it also very clearly disrupts the grounded tactical shooter that is clearly the base, the general rules and pacing gets messed up when some ninja flies in the air and starts putting down brap fog. You can't think in the same risk/reward manner when someone may just have wall hacks on

CSGO but make everything look like magic makes some sense, maybe even have slightly less conventional guns. CSGO with some minor abilities, maybe even some universal movement options could make sense. Here though someone can teleport behind you to try and get a free kill but just revives if they fuck up.

Oh c'mon people, stop being shitters. It's Counter-strike with character abilities. Aren't you tired of Counter-strike? It's the same game for 21 years. Ability based video games are the future.

looks like they took the worst from both games desu

If it's F2P, I'll give it a shot. If it's not, I'll ignore it. Really not my kind of genre (OW or CS) but I'm at least a little bit curious.

Attached: 1464470909296.jpg (429x410, 37K)

Can RIOT copy a game not from Valve? The fuck is wrong with them? Make ET/Dirty Bomb clone ffs, at least classes are useful there. Absolutely braindead studio.

oh yeah, absolutely agree with you. I just dont want to shit on the game for things that arent actually that bad or even good. I actually WANT a game like CS, so I'm willing to accept some amount of "twist to the CS recipe", but this strays so far from the original that its just not something I can see myself enjoying.

Not salty btw, they can make the game however they want, but I do have the feeling that they want to tap the CS playerbase. This just isnt the way to do it.

Yes that is a problem, but realistically it is a balancing problem. I do agree tho that it sounds like a nightmare to balance, bordering on the impossible. I thought you meant that being round-based is somehow inherently non-competitive.

Neither Dota and Autochess was "made" by Valve. LoR copies Hearthstone, and it's definitely not Valve's

Riot just copies any prominent games in the esports scene. I mean after VAlorant we're gonna get the LoL fightan one

CS will probably not even flinch but this just might be the merciful death knell that has been coming to OW for a while now

>Valve hires mod team behind original DOTA to make a MOBA
>DOTA 2 becomes a success
>RIOT games releases a MOBA following the exact same economy
>Valve hires mod team behind popular FPS mod
>CSGO becomes a success
>RIOT games announces FPS game after exclusively working on the same cash-cow MOBA for 10 years

Attached: 1553867835450.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

League of Legends came out before Dota 2 user.

The original DOTA came out in 2003, user.

Are you high user? Riot copies EVERYTHING that has a potential esport scene, not just Valve's stuff

and valve had nothing to do with it

so cs had baby with overwatch and they send him into special aid kindergarten where everyone is a winner

no, but eul and icefrog both work at valve

user the comment implies Dota was followed by Dota 2, THEN League came out. Please come back after you've learnt basic reading comprehension.

Dota2 has icefrog and is just dota1 in a new engine though and the frog's been working on dota for years before LoL was even a thing.
I mean the guy is wrong, but also kinda right. Just not about the time of hiring.

LoL came out before Valve Bought Dota 2

how is it Shadowrun
sell me on it

Is anyone aside from underage fanboys and paid e-celebs actually hyped for this? It looks like a chink knock-off of CS with ow abilities (riot is fully owned by tencent so it literally is a chink knock-off).

>implying icefrog or eul had any business contact with valve at this moment
sure they made it into a thing, just as palm made the PDA a thing, but the one who took it to the next level was apple.
same thing with dota and lol

Paladins looks better than Valorant and that's saying something

aaaaaaand its shit.

doesn't really really matter when dota held parity with dota 2 for years and they were more or less the same game.

>alright lets do this
>*immediately dies*
lel

This game deserves 100+ characters like in League of Legends. Thoughts?

I'll definitely give this one a try, it really can't be worse than CS:GO. I hope they'll have a lot of fun maps and casual play will be fun (I know this won't happen). Official CS:GO is infested with cheaters. Can't even play comfy deathmatch anymore and dedicated severs are basically kill.

It looks like WC3 mod for CS, which was really fun. Tryhard zommers won't understand.

I've been looking around everywhere, there is a middle ground but I wouldn't say they are hyped. There is nothing for them really to grab onto, if you are just casual who wouldn't mind a new shooter it looks fine. But what exactly are you meant to care about? I think that is the real killer, it is just another one of those and not something to shake up the market. Even if it is competent you really don't have much to latch onto. OW was crap but everyone was cooming and simpletons could be distracted by all the pretty effects.

Do you like cyberpunk? How about cyberpunk with magic and fantasy races?

>Tryhard zommers won't understand.
>CS has had a competitive scene for over two decades now
Explain yourself right now. CS always had a tryhard comp scene, which btw is the only thing that kept it alive.

If you want to see what happens to a game that has no comp scene, have a look at TF2.

They've explicitly said that this game is built as a competitive shooter.

>magic and fantasy races
not him but sounds like a sure way to ruin cyberpunk desu

it really doesnt, i wish it was but its not.....even if it was similar to wc3 source

I wouldn't say that I'm hyped, but I'd like to try it.

>Do you like cyberpunk?
Yes
>How about cyberpunk with magic and fantasy races?
What about it? Sounds like hot garbage.

well wc3 mod for cs only had one ability per race and the rest were passives

user, how many people still play any form of Autochess instead of any Battle Royale?

shadowrun is almost 40 years old now and still popular, you'd be surprised how well it actually works. instead of having rogue AIs that run super greedy corps that basically function and make a living off of human misery you have dragons that do all of the aforementioned

>Valve hires mod team behind original DOTA to make a MOBA
>DOTA 2 becomes a success
how to spot a valvecuckdrone, League comes before dota 2 and Valve has nothing to do with the original dota

>Those YouTube comments
Cant say if these are shillbots or just retarded lolbabs?

Can't you tell from the video?
The pro players are super excited and hyped playing their new competitive game with voice chats discussing moves and deep strategies full of team play.
Lit AF!

there is a reason why the jews don't eat meat and milk in the same dish
the same logic is also valid on orcs with mana shield wielding BFG

so it's infinite ammo as well

Shadowrun is the best thing the cyberpunk genre has ever produced, but judging by the video, this is just your typical boring safe eclectic MOBA setting

automated spam thread

>being this creatively bankrupt
I guess I should've expected this from Riot

feels good being Riotchad
Riot killed DOTA with LoL, riot killed underlords with TFT, riot didnt kill artefact tho but valve killed it with their incompetence, but riot released their own card game that beat artefact in popularity, riot is gonna release FPS game that will kill counter strike and there are few other games to come from riot
i cant wait for them to release MMO and kill all other MMOs on the market

Attached: 1554602075462.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Oh my god yes, especially the token girl gamers!!!! Yaaaaassss!!!!!!

really? how can you tell?

I really don't see the point for this? Like, if I want the hardcore cs:go experience, I'd go play cs:go, if I want the ability experience I go Overwatch and somewhere in between there is TF2 I guess.
This just looks like a CS:GO mod map. I'm sure it'll be fun for a while, but eventually you'll want back to your pure CS:GO experience, or the pure Overwatch feel.

I expected a fantasy shooter (overwatch with league style abilities) not counterstrike with minor abilities.

Kind of disappointing.

Nice organic community you got there

Attached: 1.png (630x305, 34K)

>minor abilities
>maphack
>minor

I meant that the abilties would be the thing you kill them with not a modifier to the gunplay.
should've phrased it better desu. not my thing.

>not mentioning hearthstone
hm, let me check...

>legends of runeterra
>2.6k viewers on twitch
ahahahahah

because overwatch is a team fight game with massive hp pools, this is still some instant kill 1 tap shit

of course it's all automated CIA spambots like this thread

dont forget
>flying
>rezzing
>healing
>ulting
calling it now, this game is going to be a balancing shitfest

Why would I play it over cs? I'm not chinese/korean.

>Riot
that's enough for the game to be a balancing shitfest

Holy shit, this really looks like a corporate product with no identitiy of its own. Literally and unironically soulless.

Attached: 1540477799413.png (760x839, 733K)

what? you mean you won't bend over backwards for the CCP? you don't want to be called a lacist, do you user?

Attached: 124-1240551_smug-lian.jpg (840x677, 249K)

>TF2, a fun an unique FPS with cartoony elements and endless community creations (weapons & maps) - loved to this day to it's arcadeish, casual nature, playstyle customization, as well as it's high skill e-sports potential
>Overwatch unapologetically copies everything about TF2 except the best parts (f2p, moddability and interesting characters)
>gets a pass because it wasn't a flat out copy due to having so many various playstyles and abilities, stilll an inferior product than it's copy source-material. Does not have any freedom for user content, chat or servers

>CS s an archaic "skill" and reflex focused FPS with endless community creations (maps&gamemodes) - loved to this day due to it's simplistic design that rewards strategic play and personal efforts & skill equally, hence why it's still one of the most popular e-sports games
>Valorant unapologetically copies CSGO
>terrible synergy and the addition of abilities just suck and the game will almost 100% feature no freedom of chat, server choice or user creations.

So, not only did they pick the worse game to copy, they also did everything wrong that overwatch did and then some more?
I can't see a market for this game, but I'm sure Zoomers, Chinks and 3rdworlders will eat it up regardless.

I wonder, at what point will these copypaste heroshooters look back at the games they imitate and finally realize what makes those games good?

>calling it now, this game is going to be a balancing shitfest
Their other game has a half lizzard disney lesbian with a speech impediment that's literally impossible to fight if you're melee, and a dude that
has a resetting point&click ability that instantly kills you if your HP is lower than a threshold.

You haven't seen shit.
Can't wait for normies to feel the true cancer that's commiefornian balance philosophy.

Attached: 1324235345667.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Riot literally hired the original creator of DotA to work on League, which came out before DotA2 you stupid fucking idiot.

it won't have 3 cheaters per match

Yeah, more Chinese players so 6 or 7 at least.

>trustlet
lmao

just gain trust brah

im sure it has potential but that clip made it look boring af

the "X factor" that makes Counter-Strike so addicting that people have been playing it for 20 years is, aside from the solid simplicity of its formula, the tension that comes with the end of the rounds
When you have one CT and one terrorist left alive and both of them are low on health and the only things that will determine who wins or loses are raw aim and cunning
it's kinda like the tension you feel when you watch two cowboys having a duel in a western movie
adding superpowers and ults to the mix completely defuses that tension
like imagine that last 1v1 except one guy has his wallhack ult up, or he can heal himself to full or whatever
it's just really lame

Attached: 1581622319021.jpg (600x600, 48K)

riot games are region locked and chinks play on their own platform
trust don't stop cheaters

I was hoping there wouldn't be Ultimate abilities after all, some utility stuff, sure

Counter strike with overwatch abilities except your bullets actually go where you point the gun
Looks great

I swear this is borderline Chinese level marketing. What happens when the game failed to meet such promises? I still hope the game will turn out good either way, but their way of marketing reminds me of Lawbreakers

And we know what happened to LB

Another 100 % shilling based subreddit where criticism is deleted and misinformation is spread. Lovely!

>half of the thread is just mulatto chink larva insectoid bugmen attacking valve/csgo
what kinda marketing strategy is that ?

Meant to attach pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (1497x853, 525K)

>press x to wallhack
>press x to revive team mate
>press x to aimbot

Get that casual shit out of my face, that's just another OW.

Attached: giphy.gif (280x258, 1019K)

It's way more like csgo than ow what are you smoking

It is all they have when the game itself doesn't have much appeal. I noticed at first the threads weren't getting many shill posts, probably cause they didn't expect as negative a reaction. So now they have defected bad to other games that we copied are shit.

>So why are they showing this clip now
Because the end of the round was dramatically close

>half of the thread is just valve drones mutts attacking riot games
what kinda marketing strategy is that ?

I thought riot was a chink company why are their playtesters speaking english?

>can riot not copy from valve
As I imagined we reached a time where people forgot Riot and Leeg were founded by one of Dota's W3 map original devs.

FINALLY. A shooter Yea Forums can relate to.

Attached: riotgame.jpg (1232x697, 128K)

And all that will still come secondary because you die in just a few bullets compared to taking mountains of lead to the face in other hero shooters

They need to disguise themselves as a human species

Well except maybe the resurrection that could turn out straight up broken

>Valid criticism = attacking
Get a load of this lolboy

>half of the thread is just mulatto chink larva insectoid bugmen attacking valve/csgo
t.selfhate chang cope

Attached: ohnonono valveturds.jpg (581x462, 36K)

this is a good post

Ah shit you are right

>wallhacking and reviving team mates with full health won't matter
Retard.

>meanwhile 99% of LoL players are chinks and spics

"chink game" is not a valid critiscm, actually it's a lack of it

Even in the most casual play LoL players can be autistic about shit, when I tried LoL and said this was my first match they fucking asked me if I knew the meta already

>btw, dedicated server is a buzz word

Retard.
lmao

twitter.com/Slasher/status/1234405049800982528?s=19 IT HAS BLOOM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're not expecting cs players to switch, they just want the LoL crowd to play their game

Except it is, mr Bing Bong

>Uses wall hack
>Sets up brap smog
>Use ult to teleport behind you
Oh wait you're superior aim killed me, too bad I get a free revive when using my ult lmao

LOL

doesn't matter if you can use iron sight

the game is not made by chinese people
there goes your "valid critiscm"

>shameless counter strike copy
>replace humans with animes
>replace grenades with magic orbs n shit
The most corona hive zerglings shit ever

You clearly don't know chink games. Tencent literally made its fortune thanks to a counter strike clone that was the most pay to win game in existence.

That's Overwatch all over again. Shooters are so going to die.

iPhone wasn’t made by americans but it’s still american

valorant is not made by tencent
crossfire is not made by riot

100% csgo/dota players composed of chinks, spics, peruvians, seamonkeys, slavs and other turdworld shitskins variant, the list goes on.

I don't care about bloom, from what I saw my first few shots standing still will have decent accuracy, that's all I wanted and I don't get it from csgo

Yeah sure and blizzard isn't activision and I'm sure there aren't a ton of imported chinks in the riot teams and that tencent has no say in what game they develop.

invenglobal.com/articles/10547/valorant-interview-with-the-developers-part-2-valorant-has-prepared-to-deal-with-hacks-from-the-very-beginning
they don't look chinese to me

This game is gonna bomb. It has no identify.

>valorant is not made by tencent
tencent completely owns riot, as in riot has been its subsidiary and main game dev since 2015 regardless of who they put "at the helm"

they're making and doing exactly what they're told

that's a cope post, not even a single proof. There are probably more chinks in valve right now due to their collaboration with perfect world than there is in Riot HQ in LA. twitter.com/nors3/status/1067769209441140737

What's the wind sphere supposed to do?

Attached: Untitled.png (1189x699, 1.19M)

yet epic is owned by tencent and egs is a chink spyware amirite?

Riot is fully owned by tencent but i guess that's not an argument gwairo- i mean dude. Fuck taiwan and fuck valve drones too amirite?
So in other words you are bad at csgo and think a game with more random bullshit like bloom and "error" will make you better. Got it. I'm sure your redditor friends will agree with you.

And Valve died 7 years ago.

>we want the cs overwatch sjw audience
Jesus fuck

it's almost as if a dev team and publisher are 2 different things
the game is not made by tencent
the dev team doesn't have any chink
your shitty racist "argument" ends here

Probably the equivalent of a smoke. Block vision.

EGS is not owned by tencent, only 40%
and not a chink spyware

this looks about as boring as CS:GO while simultaneously managing to be as dumb as overwatch

>sjw
rent free

guinsoo is not the original creator of dota
in fact out of the three most impactful dota "creators", guinsoo is easily the least influential one. all he did was take the most popular heroes from all the different dota maps that other people had made and gather them into one map, dota allstars
that plus item recipes
euls is the original creator of the wc3 map and he works at valve

>Summer 2020

This shit looks like a mobile game and is coming that soon? The fighter will be MvC Infinite 2 if they try that shit

two completely different games retard

Wtf is this cancer?

Attached: 269ECD01-7FB3-47E7-BA6C-99C4C449EB65.jpg (1980x1085, 259K)

>Counter strike with overwatch abilities except your bullets actually go where you point the gun
go away shill

"skill"

>tencent has no say in what game they develop
they really don't, that's how business works

He isn't wrong and you will never pass.

>see handsom black man
>think blacked immediatley
get help your obsession is not healthy

That's called place holder graphics user.

i doubt it

Why are most replies either from esports orgs, esports players or streamers?

What you don't have stinky farts in CSGO? They are just minor abilities bro, it is tactical!

Attached: 1560829374438.jpg (500x500, 144K)

Begone, shill.

nope

>it's almost as if a dev team and publisher are 2 different things
It’s almost as if that doesn’t matter since the publisher gets the final say in who the devs market the game to

>it's almost as if a dev team and publisher are 2 different things
lmfao fucking retard
the publisher OWNS the dev team
the dev team is a part of the tencent organisation
there is a chinese man in a suit that tells riot exactly what to make

Attached: elijah wood.jpg (653x434, 36K)

Any chink company is bad because they are under the control of the government but some are under more direct government control than others and tencent is the big one that is essentially a government department

and tft came before auto chess
and lor came before artifact
and this shitfire came before both csgo and tf2
the fact that they are entering into the same ventures as valve AFTER valve is impossible to miss

Incredible post

Attached: based.jpg (320x206, 12K)

wtf is bloom

this looks fucking terrible, I'll just keep playing urban terror

gamers rise up! You tell him bro

the best team in either game proves you wrong

still not made by tencent or chinks
still not made by tencent or chinks
mental gymnastic won't work, and racism is not a valid critiscm

>Why are most replies either from esports orgs, esports players or streamers?
That's who the game is being made for. They don't give a shit about making a good game, they just want to make a good enough game to be able to cash in on the e-sports scene.

Random inaccuracy like in gaylo reach or apparently fortnite
Next time you cut your wrists, do it vertically.

It looks like a cheap f2p knock off of csgo

I really want it to take off, user, but it simply doesn't have anything that would suggest it will. It's just another arena shooter, and all of them have failed in the past. What makes Diabotical different?

made by tencent (chink company)
now kill yourself spic

It looks almost eerily similar to Crossfire.

not him but I see it being shilled A LOT but that's not going to make the kids want to get better at a game they fucking suck at

made by riot games (american company with western devs)

It's clear tencent has brought the money bags. I can't wait when their shitty fighting game comes out and these ecelebs pretend to care about FGs.

we said the same thing about qc and the result was that most abilities needed to be nerfed into the ground for the game to retain any quakeness per se. This game will be no different

Attached: Cyka.jpg (652x315, 112K)

Literally a counter strike mod with smoke grenades now being ultimates.
It‘s the most uninteresting thing ever.

the only good thing about that fighting game is you get to experience league of legends characters without playing league, and it might get people into other fighting games that require brain power

The FG will be hilarious as random esports people and streamers will have to pretend they know about and can play fighters. Even with easy inputs and auto combos that is always an embarrassment. Least Justin Wong will get paid, family man has to make money.

It's called recoil, you fucking moron.

>Any tactical shooter is a counter strike clone
found the low IQ mutt

Attached: 1574644890050.png (186x186, 3K)

>only going by pro players cos he knows the entire demographic of Dota players alone dominated by either chinks/or seaniggers and csgo consists of mudslimes or brown people
kek

meant for

kek

Attached: v hand.png (750x356, 136K)

>not knowing you have to buy skills and ultimate require 6 kills to fucking activate
sasuga/v/

Everyone has already been talking about that Zhao. It will cause the game to snowball in one direction.

>100% csgo/dota players composed of chinks, spics, peruvians, seamonkeys, slavs and other turdworld shitskins variant
>100%
the best team in either game doesn't have chink, spic, peruvian, seamonkeys, slavs or "other turdworld shitskin" in them.
but please continue to cope

They are not the same and you are a giant gucking idiot but ok.

6 kills to unlock or 6 kills per use?

true

>cheap derivative garbage
>horrible little artstyle
>boring gameplay and maps
>de-emphasized skill with ults and shit
I'm cool, I don't need this junk. I hate to sound like a sour apple, but I hope it fails.

>DUDE CSGO BUT WITH MOBA ABILITIES LMAO
i’d rather eat shit than play this
compfaggotry needs to die

>CSGO with retarded Overwatch shit throw into the mix
Annd they fucked it up.

I wish Dirty Bomb wasn't dead, fuck this generation of gaymurrs.

not him but looks like 6 points are needed, if points are kills it means you need 6 kills to buy it
abilities have charges, so it's safe to assume that ultimates are also charges and 6 kills = 1 ultimate charge

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

You are using a small population sample that doesn't even represent the entire player base demographic. I can do that, currently, there are more people streaming League of Legends from NA/EU than in CSGO. As you said it perfectly, please continue to cope.

The "next big things" when we were younger were actually good, though. The only reasons things suck shit now is because zoomers and casuals entered the market in 2007.

I don't usually complain about a game's presentation but holy fuck this game looks 100% unfinished - the map looks like something I'd download off of the CSGO workshop. It has no distinct identity, which means that it'll be a confusing fuckball of corridors and wooden crates. Did they just stick a bunch of rectangles together and call it a day? They do realize that having distinct areas is important right? And that you can do it without compromising visibility? How do you do callouts when every area is a brown corridor with a box in it.

Dead on arrival, seriously. This is going nowhere fast. What a boring looking product. No wonder they had to drum up some fake hype by getting washed out e-sports players to shill for them.

so if you get 12 kills do you get 2 ultimate charges? and if your ultimate is one of those 100% rez, how the fuck are you supposed to win?

2 viewers LOL

Netcode won't even matter when the movement speed is slower than fucking Swat 4

You can only get one ultimate charge per round

Attached: file.png (631x135, 85K)

Very few LoL cheats exist, though, so Riot is obviously doing something right
The only up to date free cheats is some pixel leveling bot and a bunch of AHK scripts, in comparison to the much more robust scene of games like RS

>

Attached: 1507455206419.jpg (800x450, 15K)

>How do you do callouts when every area is a brown corridor with a box in it.
by having a forced comp scene that has call signs for every corner in the game and autistic babbs that follow that forced comp scene religiously

>siege
>esports

Attached: rainbowsixsiegeconsole.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

>no fun weapons(like grenade launchers)
>characters are balance nightmare fuel
Will flop just like Legends of Runeterra.

Attached: 1582934997806.gif (268x278, 844K)

Yeah, I'll pass. Sounds way too ability focused and knowing Riot this will end up as a balance nightmare.

based

If they didn't get it, they would make a different "official" subreddit, only retards would think any different.

they probably have preset names for locations like csgo does, but it will probably be random shit that doesn't make sense.

Now I will buy your game.

There is nothing wrong with random bloom, the problem is first shot accuracy in csgo

you can tell how the game is going to succeed definitely judging by how much triggered Yea Forumsalvedrones are. I mean LoL popularity already made valvecucks seethes so hard that not even a sad attempt of shilling can hope to bring their game rise from the grave.

what are they censoring on the league subreddit? I've seen a lot of critiscm threads and they even remade the Eternal system because of those

Attached: Untitled.png (785x259, 34K)

This looks like CSGO

>RNG spread
Just like daddy CSGO! Can I get a holy fucking BASED?

Attached: 1582569582990.jpg (394x350, 37K)

this comes too late tbqhwyf
should have released something back when lol was actually popular and not years after fortnite killed it

>Very few LoL cheats exist, though
>except for undetectable scripts that autoaim for you
lmao

>this thread was closed for sexist comments
Any real life drama related to Riot Games can get censored, always coinflip.

I haven't seen any normies get excited about this game either though, the only people that seem to be looking forward to this game are "esports pros", they have a financial incentive to be excited.

are you one of those person who cry about censorship when they get banned for saying nigger in a game?

riot are probably, possibly intelligent enough to know that they will need to incentivize some big streamers to keep the game alive since by the looks of things they won't have much of an organic community

>Arena Shooter with nothing new or interesting and utterly lacking in meaningful progression
Blame arenafags, they're the biggest problem of the genre. You can't fucking make a game with any interesting or new ideas because they'll cry it's not the game where they won a $20 tournament in a LAN house 19 years ago.

I do not say NIGGER in games, yet i do believe that there is a reason to discuss sexism in situation when group of unskilled females get hired just because they are females which Riot allowed in first place.

Yikes.

>A company that has a business plan releasing inferior version of game that themself aren't popular anymore.

>Domination

Kek

How come the best they could do was make a shitier CS clone, an already shity game to begin with?

twitter.com/PlayVALORANT/status/1234388225696948226
>21.8K likes
>5.2K retweets
>793 comments
>1.4m views
>twitter account already has 142k followers
youtu.be/g8amyzDHOKw
>400k views already despite being posted 7 hrs ago

>I haven't seen any normies get excited about this game either
no, you have just decided to be blind or dumb or maybe both

>server choice or user creations
I hope you're not seriously making an argument about csgo being popular because of community servers. Hell even Valve's operation based community playlists are usually boring and unbalanced pieces of garbage and nobody likes to play on those maps if only to challenge themselves from the standard map pool

idc, at least there will be some porn if there are cute character models

Attached: 1521727734067.png (574x516, 484K)

This is what every single shooter would look like on consoles if they didn't give console niggers aimbot.

>E-celebs only beta
Lol it's gonna be garbage with forced e-sports

literally half the reason I play csgo is because of zombie maps, you fucking retard

.8K likes
.2K retweets
comments
Okay, who by? Going down this list it is nearly all streamers, esport pros or esports business people. Pretty easy to get a load of replies from esports teams begging to be part of this

Doom is Shadowrun inspired in case you didn't notice the cybernetically-enhanced demons from Hell all over the place

>1.4m views
Views don't equal anyone thinking it is good

>2 viewer lmao

>Will flop just like Legends of Runeterra.
What makes you think LoR is flop?

NOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS

Can you name even one game this happened to?

Actually read the comments on those tweets, they're all either from eSports industry people or they're very lukewarm. There's some interest, it's a Riot game after all, but there's no excitement.
Compare this to the response Overwatch got, that game set the internet on fire when it was announced, it was all people could talk about for a good while.

I just hope they put in a decent ping communication system. I know people like to shit on Apex, but the thing that made teaming up with random people bearable was their ping system.

Attached: 1560746641846.jpg (681x681, 72K)

Name Siege's wallhack abilities again?

>Cartoony style
>regular dudes
>regular clothing
>Magic powers
I wish they just made this a league shooter this art direction is complete ass. It's extremely unappealing and boring.

Attached: 1573445298741.gif (400x400, 2.04M)

pretty sure there are others too but I haven't played enough to know every operators

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

>Cartoony style
>regular dudes
>regular clothing
>Magic powers
>I wish they just made this a league shooter this art direction is complete ass. It's extremely unappealing and boring.

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

I always think the best way you can tell is fan art. Big hype means content is generated to cash in on that hype. That stuff isn't going to be retweeted by someone looking to cash in, they are just going after the company saying hey love your stuff call me. Look at Pokemon, after a direct you would have buckloads of fan art for the new characters. It doesn't require a good game, SWSH sure isn't but interest was there. I've seen 5 pieces of fan art for CSGOverwatch, OW characters had more porn than that by this point.

also lion but it's when people move

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Don't forget abilities like Jackal and Cav that show people through walls, think there are more too.

I hope they copy Tribes ascend or Savage.

This sounds like they took the most basic fucking concept placeholders and then kept them into the actual development of the game.

>everyone hates shields in overwatch what do we do to make our game not like overwatch?
>hold my beer, i'm about to make them hate our game even harder

Attached: its totally just a grenade not an ability.jpg (1258x702, 183K)

Why did you randomly copy my post?

those have been around for far longer than apex

>a literal 1:1 copy of overwatch with CS:GO maps

Can the chinks do anything original?

and apex made it relevant again

>literally one to one copy from OW
>OW babies who fear their game is dying "MUH CS IS DEAD"

It's over... valvebros.... we had a good run!!!

So its just Dirty Bomb ?
Nice

Literally 2 posts above you brainlet

>atleast 2 different wallhack abilities already
Jesus

smokes are fine

The moment this will be released, blizzard will make overwatch free to stay relevant.

>shields are fine
- clinically diagnosed retarded overwatch player

That's why OW2 is coming, Blizzard knows this game will wreck their playerbase, so they putting a single player mode to try to diferentiate itself from Valorant. Doubt it will work though

Overwatch (((2))) will still be 60 dollars though.

blizzard can bleed for 20 years before they have to start caring

Splatoon is the only game that did FPS shields right, I fucking love the brellas.

The acid cloud looks like aids. I think nobody from CS:GO will switch for this. There's just too much money in CS:GO skins and shit. Overwatch and Overwatch 2 however could get hit pretty bad by this if all the E-sport orgs move away from OW. Let's see how Blizzard reacts to this because this game is clearly aimed at killing Overwatch.

>smokes and shields are the same thing
lmao

Fucktards like you shouldn't have access to internet, when are we going back to the old times where retarded people were systematically exterminated
You need to die and stop existing

Cataclysm came out 10 years ago so I guess that gives them another 10.

>except your bullets actually go where you point the gun
Have you ever shot a gun irl

So for a non streamer there is absolutely no reason to care about this game for now right? Or are we getting codes? I really hate this fad of only giving streamers codes and then expecting people to AFK in their streams begging for codes. It was cancer with Runeterra and I'm never supporting the practice again.

I like how they all look like so monkeys sitting on a tree branch
Gameplay obviously fitting.

and classic came out last year so that gives them another 10 years
blizzard still has too many whales to go under any time soon

>When is this supposedly coming out?
This summer supposedly

The CCP will not be opening to a beta for at least 3 years (their own words, read the chinese website report, if you cant read mandarin go educate yourself faggot)

lol one day you'll figure out the difference between a smoke and shield

>league kill sc e-sport scene
>this game kills ow e-sport scene

What's Riots masterplan? When do we get the Riot mmo?

It's a repeat of artifact, generate lots of fake hype during closed beta and during release nobody will care about it.

The shutdown of hots and laying off hundreds of people shows a different reality.

Before we get into what exactly the abilities in Valorant do, it’s important to understand how they work. Each character has four abilities: one Signature Abilities they get for free every round, two that they have to buy (but they’ll keep over multiple rounds until they’re used up), and one ultimate ability that has to be charged by getting kills.

well, we'll see after OW2 I guess

Its so that, just like LoL, it can run on any toaster

Diabotical will kill this game

riot will make skins for weapons also for their coom bait heroes. This will sure 100% attract players. When it comes to skins, riot pretty much the best at it. I mean in LoL they have ultimate skin which entirely changes the character model, VFX, SFX, and also included with new voice lines.

Well more closely a repeat of Runeterra, which had the same issue. Ecelebs generated a ton of fake hype and then when the game came out it turned out it was boring and everyone moved on.

can you trade league skins? cuz for some people cs:go skins are a investment.

diabotical

there were people making unironic "x is not like quake so i hate it" posts in the closed beta threads here

Runeterra and Artifact are amusingly similar when you get down to it.

No, but at the same time the good skins aren't locked behind rng or huge prices.

so it's a mashup of CS and OW

fuck that I want a true sequel to TF2

Attached: yore ugleh.webm (500x640, 336K)

They are virtually identical. Both end up partially ruined by their economy and both bragged about being more complex than the competitors (SV and HS) only to end up suffering because they aren't actually fun.

Looks like shit

lmfao

It's not like pic related anymore. It just shows a ping for about 2 seconds instead of outlining the character's entire body. Same as if you marked somebody with a drone/camera.

>only to end up suffering because they aren't actually fun.
It is silly how overlooked this is. The most successful esports games are one people genuinely have some fun with. Things that weren't birth with an esports league out the gate but generated enough of a scene to warrant further support. All the money and features won't do much if people don't actually want to play your game. Even with that, sometimes people don't find it fun competitively.

That is what I always come back to with new games or spin offs that are meant to take over a genre. The shills nearly all jump to well it has this feature, or it fixes this aspect of the game that didn't really need fixing. But all that shit misses the point.

Very based. Riot knows their audience, gotta pump out that emphasis on BMWF and BMAF.

>multiple wallhacks
>resurrection
>ads

This will be really popular and absolutely dogshit. Wonder how much riot will pay for twitch viewbots for this one.

>DOTA 2
>success

Attached: 1520637853917.jpg (325x325, 8K)

Shame that all the girls are white/asian while all the men are black. Only possible renders will be interracial BLACKED or lesbian. riot just had to find a way to fuck up the r34 scene immediatly.

Attached: 1582220046625.jpg (480x480, 15K)

seek therapy

>it's failing now so that means it wasn't a fucking huge success for 6 years

Yep. So many games now are designed specifically with esports in mind, but devs keep forgetting to try to make games fun. If there is enough money in the competitive scene then competing players will play, but if the game isn't interesting then the casuals aren't. And the casuals are the ones providing most of the game's revenue in the end.

League has been a massive success for the past 10 years and it's still going strong

don't forget they made a copy of autochess (and so did valve)
creatively bankrupt

okay and that has nothing to do with the fact you implied dota 2 wasn't successful

>What about it?
Shadowrun has orcs, elves, fey, spirits, undead, demons and shit, as well as shamanism with mostly utility/support magic and rituals in characters' spellbooks rather than throwing generic fireballs.
There's a balance between the tech and earthly, as those with more cybernetics are effectively losing their humanity. Gameplay wise, they lose their capacity for magic if they had any, but of course can go all out to reduce themselves into just a brain inside a walking death machines that can also fly through cyberspace.

Even with that side of fantasy, Shadowrun is unironically the best at capturing the core of Cyberpunk's "high tech, low life" tone than the other notable cyberpunk games. The economic class and tech disparities are exaggerated to extremes. The kind of absurd megacities you'd get from Dredd, hypertech you'd see coming out of 80-90s anime, the nuances of tech and cyberspace you'd read from Gibson narration, turning the corner from a grungy slum and trash-filled dense urban blocks to perfectly spotless shimmering skyscrapers so tall that it needs massive gyro engines every hundred floors just so it can stay standing, most representations of Shadowrun actually captures that.
Shadowrun is also just the most fun and varied cyberpunk P&P game set as well.

holy shit there's still the moba version of console war niggers after all these years?? grow the fuck up, nerd

Why are you mad at me pointing out that fact? You seem to be the one who needs therapy, I suggest fapping one out to some interracial porn first though.

>while all the men are black
we've seen like 1 male so far

This. This so much.

I hate niggers so much.

no we've seen 3 and 2 of them were white but he's just a little bitch that wants to be triggered so he makes up stuff to fit his narrative, and that's why he needs to go to therapy.

And he's the main character of the game. He's the main focus of the instagram video, main focus of the youtube video, and on the main logo of the official r*ddit. I'm not complaining, I'm all for some BLACK BULL action, the cuck inside me loves it.

>both bragged about being more complex than the competitors
A brag that looks rather lame when you consider one of their competitors is also MTG (through Arena), a game that is Turing complete, making it mathematically more complex than chess or go.

>And he's the main character
how did you have a main character for a multiplayer fps game?

He's the poster boy.

is this going to be f2p

literal smoke grenade

Yeah

lol is still going strong in europe

Stop pretending to be dense, you know what I mean. He'll be the mascot of all the merch, upcoming animated videos etc. And of course he'll be the most used asset in r34 and fanart communities! I'm sure our friends (((Riot))) love it and didn't mean ANYTHING by having both Le*gue and Val*rant have a BMWF couple as the logo of both games

Attached: League of Legends-285x380.jpg (285x380, 37K)

looks like chinese paladins

and paladins already looked like chinese overwatch

What a dogshit art style
>just blatantly copy cs and add a bunch of retarded overwatch elements
this shit will only be played by paid shills

dope i might try it if i don't have to grind for heroes

you got issues dude

>first kill you see is a guy shooting at a wallhack ability silhoutte
lmao hard pass

Attached: 1464993189279.png (296x285, 66K)

You will definitely have to grind for heroes.
There's already one locked character, you can be pretty sure all the future characters will be as well.

>also MTG (through Arena), a game that is Turing complete, making it mathematically more complex than chess or go
?????????????????????
this means almost absolutely nothing, uno is probably turing complete

Artstyle is too cartoony and abilities being tied behind characters is really shitty for the competitive scene
This won't compete with CS:GO

unironic npc, based.
>load.scripted 10
>say "you got issues sweaty"

Attached: 1582213700901.jpg (410x598, 40K)

Are you really implying that underage retards who play any of those sit here lol? No one plays that pile of zoomer vomit. No one cares about your new zoomer superhero trash for underage faggots.

MtG has the benefit of an almost 30 year heritage that sets up an incredible variety which is the key to anything fun in a card game; you cant expect people to take ages to research and find some strategy they like.
You either need to start dead simple like hearthstone or be so fucking refined like petroleum such that you cant tell it was primordial ooze once upon time.

>teammate comments "nice kill"
top fucking kek
remember kids, shooting at what you'd normally see with an ESP program running in the background = skill

Turing completeness refers to a game's ability to simulate an arbitrary Turing machine or put another way, you can use the game's rules as a computer.
Uno is definitely not able to simulate an arbitrary Turing machine.

But at any rate, obviously, depth is not the same thing as complexity, which is why bragging about complexity is pretty pointless.
The fact that MTG can be mathematically be proven to be more complex than almost any other game out there only goes to show how pointless a brag it is.

what a shame
lets hope the most fun characters are free

I had hopes for runeterra, but from the moment I played I faced extremely busted decks and the game doesn't have yet a proper expansion.
The power creep will be even worse than hearthstone's.

2 weeks of life due to new IP hype before being put on life support and ultimately dying in it's crib

Game looks horrible no offense.

Gunplay does not look near fluid.

Abilities are all ripped from other games (e.g Hanzo bow with sensor.....).

What is the point of having these abilities if TTK is very small?

Bit disappointing. Was hoping for more dynamic play, not the same FPS from 2000 overdone

I know what it is, I don't see the connection between being turing complete and complex
you can make fucking pokemon yellow into a turing machine, what does it matter
aurellem.org/vba-clojure/html/total-control.html

yeah I think they really fucked up on this one
and I'm pretty high on the Riot drone tier list

Why do these companies keep thinking guns with superpowers is the way to go? Destiny was the only one that did it properly and even that was forgettable. Literally mashing CSGO with Overwatch; is this the best thing they can come up with or is this gonna be a 'its popular in China' thing.

>guns sound bad
>look bad
>barely any recoil
>ability particles is awful
>like 5 types of smoke/vision impairing effects
>hallhacks
>don't need to do smoke setups, that one character can drop a smoke anywhere on the map
>setup phase where you can move forward partway into the map for some reason
I don't know where they are going with this

I think it goes something like
>FPS popular
>But aiming hard
>People like flashy lights
>Add flashy lights that make the game less about basic skills
Of course this is really dumb as them already being popular shows the core has an appeal. But companies always want more and see the lowest common denominator as the solution.

You're forgetting that shit will never be balanced ever.

ironically lawbreakers did an actually decent job at guns & superpowers gameplay. there was no obnoxious shit like reinhardt shields, roadhog hooks or mccree flashbangs in it

That's not really the same thing, that guy isn't using the rules of the game to simulate a computer, they're using tricks to add arbitrary code to the game.
In short Pokemon Yellow isn't Turing complete, the Gameboy is.
And it's relevant because Turing machines are more computationally complex than things that aren't.

this but unironically

>>Arena Shooter with nothing new or interesting and utterly lacking in meaningful progression
worse, its arena shooter with absolutely redarded changes that arent adding anything other than fucked up balance
Railgun deals 60 damage

HAHAHAHAHAH this looks so fucking bad most blatant chinese zero effort garbage game i've witnessed in a long time

>What is the point of having these abilities if TTK is very small?
There is no point. They just ripped off elements from 2 games that completely clash with each other. All abilities are basically either vision or area denial because anything else doesn't make sense at all. Just take this weird dagger char with the wind orbs for example. Her ultimate gives you daggers that instantly kill with a headshot, as if regular guns wouldn't do that already. It's dumb and absolutely useless so all it boils down to is that each character basically feels very similar to another because again, all they do is the same stuff just with a different kind of look basically.

>setup phase where you can move forward partway into the map for some reason
you'd think this was a hi-rez game, it most definitely looks like hirez attempted a cs copycat

>Dirty Bomb flounders and dies
>meanwhile this trash will be forced down our throats for the next 8 years thanks to casuals and chink money
not fair

So they did what they took from CSGO worse than CSGO, and they did what they took from Overwatch worse than Overwatch.

Looks like a tactical Paladins with even worse artstyle.

why

Attached: 1558946776438.jpg (720x480, 39K)

Anyone see the spec reqs for this game?

I got a GTX 960 and wanna know if my cards a piece of shit for this or what

I'm thinking about getting a better PC sometime this year

The game looks the way it does because it's designed to run on absolute toasters.

Did you even look at the footage? It looks like absolute ass and considering that it's going to be f2p it'll run on any toaster imaginable. Riot knows it's audience and sure as shit won't piss off more than half of it by making this only run on decent hardware.

like the other user said, yeah there is no real point. it's just devs trying to combine genres without putting any thought into it. the same happened with overwatch. mccree and such could already kill other characters very quickly and easily, so they had to overtune the flashbang and fan the hammer to make them worth using. and when you already have shit like roadhog killing heroes instantly with just his normal ability hook, they had to make ultimate abilities even MORE powerful to make them worth using. their power creep got so bad that if an ult didn't reliably secure 2-3 kills or save your entire team, then it was a bad ult.

in my opinion, ability FPS was already perfected with tf2 (and maybe dirty bomb). what these games need are unique but fair guns across different classes with a few interesting utility abilities. trying to combine fps with moba or mmorpg is always going to feel like shit because fps games are about shooting, not crunching numbers.

i actually laughed

NEW LEAKED PRE-ALPHA VALORANT SCREENSHOT

Attached: 15831505511556116095238014719383.jpg.png (620x347, 288K)

game is made for chinese and koreans pc bangs, so...

do the good thing and switch to diabotical

this looks more like a cs:go tournament match to me

This game is nothing like overwatch based on this video. Overwatch shitters will not be automatically good at this game.

>dead game in a dead genre
I'll stick to a real competitive game like puyo puyo.

>it's just devs trying to combine genres without putting any thought into it.
Makes me wonder how the fighter will turn out. That is a genre where it is already very easy to make characters insanely overturned, while the simpler the game the harder it is to deal with and the easier it is for pros to just abuse every other player.

well yeah you actually have to aim a little bit

Really makes you think. So riot made perfect anti-cheat? Unfortunately their core market is China (land of cheaters), so they are also forced to make legitimate wallhack. Calling it now: next champ will have aimbot ability.

fuck this garbage shit, give me ARPG and Fightan already.

FPS are for dudebros and kids.

>british refugee that throws fire ball that stick to the ground.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

BASED DEPARTMENT?

Did you play Rising Thunder? Exactly like that but with a LoL skin. Enjoy no motion inputs and one button combos with cooldowns, aka trash. I was actually really interested in a LoL fighting game but after playing Rising Thunder and learning that those devs are responsible for it, my interest in it went down really quick.

Valorant hardware specs

Recommended Spec - 60fps
CPU: Intel i3-4150
GPU: Geforce GT730
High-end Spec - 144+fps
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz
GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
Min Spec - 30fps
CPU: Intel i3-370M
GPU: Intel HD 3000
Recommended hardware:
Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
4GB RAM
1GB VRAM

Those death animation are awful.

i don't think there's anything wrong with having easy inputs in a fighting game. imho having difficult inputs to do your basic bullshit is one of the stupidest barriers of entry to put in your game (like sf5 with 1 frame links in b&b combos) since they don't really add anything interesting to the 1v1 gameplay itself. i think rising thunder was mostly bad because of the cooldowns since that will easily lead to those abilities being better than normal moves and thus there's no real tactical thinking to any of it, you'll just see that your spell is up so you'll use it. also keeping track of cooldowns is an interesting form of gameplay in mobas but awful in fighting games

What do you mean like easy inputs?

>Did you play Rising Thunder? Exactly like that but with a LoL skin
Worse likely. They lost Seth Killian who was the only one who kinda had dev experience, it is debated how much he affected SF4. Far as I know the Cannon Brothers had no prior experience. Most of the team is unnamed so far, so doesn't seem like anyone relevant is working on it. When well established devs make characters like Leroy, imagine what a bunch of nobodies not interested in fighting games will do.

I'm betting on a lot of additions to make it more casual friendly, like everyone has limited fireballs and move damage deterioration.

Execution matters cause it adds another skill to getting damage. You have to be confident enough to go for a harder combo, while often needing to be aware of resources at the same time. The pressure of a match makes this a more impressive feat, just like hard to pull off complex tech in any game. It makes less sense when you keep lowering that barrier as now it is easy enough to do max damage at any skill level. That also tends to make games more boring, you want to see and do cool shit that not everyone else can.

>like sf5 with 1 frame links in b&b combos
5 doesn't, 4 did. While I like execution it should be in the right places, make bnbs simple enough but then to get more damage add complexities.

If I wanted to play CSGO I'd play CSGO. Fuck this type of competitive FPS.

Soulless shit for soulless chinks.

>controllers
of course

>You have to be confident enough to go for a harder combo
i realize this is a thing and it can help make games more hype, but at the same time it's also awful normie poison when you have to spend a long time in practice mode to develop the required muscle memory to pull off your stuff. the most popular competitive games like dota, CS:GO are popular because you can learn 95% of the stuff you need to learn just by playing the game. if you're really interested, you can pop into practice mode to help learn certain specific techniques and stuff. in contrast, you basically HAVE to pop into practice mode every time you want to learn something in fighting games because the matches themselves lend poorly to that. you also have to check frame data and other shit like that just so you know which moves can be punished with what. it's just not fun for most people, so they wash out and quit. i believe this has a lot to do with why fighting games are niche.

whenever i bring something like this up, i get told i'm a scrub and i'm just too stupid and lazy to play fighting games, and to that i say "yes" and that is the case with most other people. i think you COULD make a fighting game that normies like, or something that borrows a lot from them. it would just require a lot of concessions in regards to legacy fighter design like frame data and inputs. it would also help if they improved the pacing and stress of a typical session by doing more like a 5v5 brawler with game modes, like anarchy reigns, rather than a straight up 2d fighter. i'm not saying every fighting game should be like that, but i think those are the changes you'd have to make to keep them popular.

I will probably try it if it's fun.

Took me a while.

Attached: 1010.jpg (462x388, 66K)

looks like a good game to cheat in

>i realize this is a thing and it can help make games more hype
That's important though. Game should be fun and full of variety. Fighters don't have the equivalent of aiming or complex stage design. They need a thing to make them varied. It just seems like the start of bad esports design, this part does not have wide enough appeal so we shouldn't look if it is a large part of what makes many games liked.

>but at the same time it's also awful normie poison when you have to spend a long time in practice mode to develop the required muscle memory to pull off your stuff.
But you already hit on why removing combos doesn't solve this, stuff like frame data, mixups, etc would still exist and now the only thing you can lab. That makes them more important, yet those are never the fun part to lab. Combos at least have you doing cool shit by the end, you've made practice only the unfun part now. Learning numbers.

> it would just require a lot of concessions in regards to legacy fighter design like frame data
You can't remove frame data, it is how games work. You could make it universally more similar, but that ends up with a bland game as everyone is way more similar. While it isn't fun learning that stuff it gives characters variety.

>improved the pacing and stress of a typical session by doing more like a 5v5 brawler with game modes, like anarchy reigns,
People have tried and it never catches on. Plus when people suggest stuff like that it often becomes clear how much they haven't thought it through. The changes you need to make that work have so many cancerous pitfalls

>Only possible renders will be interracial BLACKED
Futa is the only right answer, unless you're getting turned on by looking at naked dudes.

>i think you COULD make a fighting game that normies like
So Smash?

Smash still has a lot of that shit though, the trick is a mix of so many IPs and the way Smash present itself as seemingly not having more going on. Fighters suffer a lot from perception, everyone feels like you are a scrub or pro. That might partly be why casual smash fans get so angry at the competitive scene, they see it as the game being taken in the wrong direction.

>paladins with DE maps
lol

Inferno?

Aiming is harder in OW than CS, it's that several characters don't need aim to do well

Looks like CS:GO + Overwatch +Fortnite with none of the charm of any of them.
A game of this type being so bland and forgettable looking having so much unsubstantiated hype behind it will lead to it flopping

>overwatch players
>good
oversharts aren't even good at overshart

that's dust2 my dude

Attached: 1545380588284.png (5000x5000, 813K)

>that buy menu

Attached: 1557850533415.jpg (563x503, 21K)

if the defending team is playing 1v3 with the bomb planted and the guy defending plays that brap guy, wouldn't it be pretty fucking easy to clutch that round since he allegedly has map hack of all the enemies inside the fart gas?

The game looks like DOGSHIT
>ADS in a competitive game KEK
>Abilities
>F2P
>Ugly maps
This shit will fail miserably

Pin this post

This game is going to be HUGE and everyone that doesn't see why shouldn't be giving their opinion on a vidya board.

I hate that every game company thinks personality means saying quips all the time. I visually cringed when I heard one of the heroes say "OPEN UP THE SKY" like jesus christ did they thinik that was cool or something? Have the player model shut the fuck up. TF2 does it well because it's meant to be a fun/wacky game never was built on the basis of competitive

Attached: 29e123219429bb221460b352701a73cc4338e201_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

When in one game the snipers must hit headshots to get 1 hit kills, and in the other bodyshots are good enough, kek.

When in one game following hyper mobility is crucial, and in the other a bullet to a finger penalizes enemies speed so you can kill him easly, kek. Also try crouch spamming and jumping, that was a common complain of CS players about OW, the good aimers lol.

looks cooler than the other shitty arena games

>inb4 they do a Meet The Valorants video series as well
Does Riot even have the writers to write charming characters?

Im excited, but disappointing that there are ultimate abilities, as well as all the smoke abilities and WH abilities. The ultimates being kill based is also meh

Okay time traveller. Care to give us a reason why it's going to be huge?

OH NO NO NO

that's not elijah wood

You couldn't have picked a more unappealing mix
>overwatch + cs

This is a game tailor made for the chinese.

Attached: 247.gif (250x250, 407K)

This game will lose to fucking crossfire in asian market. everybody in the west who plays competitive shooters already plays either CS or R6. This game is DOA unless riot pumps artificial esports money into it for years

They'll just give each character their own K-pop music video.

>That's important though. Game should be fun and full of variety. Fighters don't have the equivalent of aiming or complex stage design
you could add something like that, though. chivalry's team objective mode comes to mind. honestly, you could make a game about allocating players to holding different sides of the map and rotating like CS:GO and drop it into a 3d brawler shell with fighting game combat. saying that fighting games would lose all their variety if you took out difficult inputs seems kind of dishonest since you still retain the essential core of the gameplay with spacing and feint/pressure/throw mindgames and such

>frame data, mixups, etc would still exist and now the only thing you can lab. That makes them more important, yet those are never the fun part to lab.
i don't really understand this. i don't really find labbing fun in general. i'd rather just play the game. to me, removing reasons to put yourself into practice mode is good since then you'll spend more time playing against real people, because that's what people usually find fun and interesting.

>You can't remove frame data, it is how games work.
you don't have to remove it, but i don't think games should be built around memorizing it like they often are with fighting games. i don't have to look up what speed my opponent's spear hits in mordhau because there's never really a situation where those crucial milliseconds matter. in fighting games though, you have to head into the lab and check frames for a ton of shit just so you can know if you can punish certain moves or if you're safe to do something. i think it'd help new players if moves were streamlined to categories like positive, safe, unsafe, and very unsafe and every character could punish each move universally.

>People have tried and it never catches on
have they though? if you know a game that does things like the way i describe them, then tell me and i'll go play that

This really.

The only thing this is actually competing with is Crossfire.

>health decreases in brap gas
>it goes back up after you leave it
>it gives no indication of how much health you had before entering
real fucking nice game shitters

quality post user
well done

lmao this game doesn't even have the league IP to back it up.

this will fail, they should have gone with league champions.

I think it said you unlocked them by playing or something, so prob at least some grind unfortunetely.

On the bright side there are only 12 characters.

>since you still retain the essential core of the gameplay with spacing and feint/pressure/throw mindgames and such
But what you described is. You want a 3D action game. You can say oh it has footsies and throws but those are mechanics that exist in many genres. Fighting games are just a pure form of how video game combat work. Start adding all this stuff and trying to make it less reliant on knowledge pushes you into other genres.

>i don't really understand this.
Your solution doesn't actually remove labbing, it would still be needed for those things. Which are less interesting than combos.

>but i don't think games should be built around memorizing it
It would always be the centre, better players do learn that in other games cause understanding the speed of attacks is crucial to decision making.

>have they though?
You've already given examples yourself. You are basically asking for something far removed from fighters that it creates a 3D action multiplayer game. Like chivalry. It seems so removed cause you have to make those changes for it to work at all. If you are searching for a mid point then you are looking for a game that doesn't do either side as well.

Im already seeing people responding to people not likeing the WallHack basic abilities and smoke spam with "Just play CSGO if you don't want x!" or "The game isnt even playable yet you cant have an opinion!" is staggering, are people really this brand loyal that they cant even imagine people not liking something they see in a trailer?

>this will fail, they should have gone with league champions.
For a shooter? That would be retarded.

Why no adapt some melee champions into a tactical shooter? are they so out of originality they can't do something like that?

Because it sucked ass in Overwatch, and it is easier to balance a shooter if everyone is shooting with the same pool of guns.

>you still retain the essential core of the gameplay with spacing and feint/pressure/throw mindgames and such
Every game has movement. If you take out combo complexity you need to add stuff somewhere else. Otherwise it simply makes a blander fighter. Say you added more 3D movement, a stage with lots more stuff in it, changed inputs to button skills and stuff like that. Is that really a fighter now? Maybe in the loosest of senses but it categorically has a different appeal.

nigga it's been like this for years