How can you be pro at a single player game

>how can you be pro at a single player game

yeah he really said that. Is this how all multiplayerfags think in terms of single player games?

Attached: fatguy.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1234324647191175173
youtube.com/watch?v=y1zvIdk9yL4
steamcommunity.com/stats/PathofExile/achievements/
youtube.com/watch?v=_51oSt-QGlA
youtube.com/watch?v=_51oSt-QGlAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51oSt-QGlAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51oSt-QGlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is a pro at single player games? Billy Mitchell? Speed Runners?

Does getting a high score or a world record make you a "pro"?

One copy of Pokemon Sword please

I dont know who that is but couldnt you consider speed running to be a “pro” version of single player gaming?

the fat guy who couldn't take this shit anymore

LOOK HERE! LOOK, LISSEN! HA-APPEARIN' OFFLINE DOES NOTJ FUCKIN' STOP IT! SO STOP GIVIN' FUCKIN' ADVICE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

Yes, Wings is absolutely right. Online games are for true gaming pros, single player gamers are just amateurs.

wings and dsp are the best streamers on the net.

What the fuck is on Richards neck? Is that breadcrumbs?

big ups liquid rich

He's not wrong
You can "master" the game but it's all A.I., memorization, and maybe even rng. I guess arcade like games like Q*bert I guess? Being a "pro" at multiplayer games is a lot more "impressive" than some fag playing a single player game for thousands of hours for no reason

this guy looks like my ex

Attached: 1537831762462.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Fag

You have really shit taste.

I looked, im here and i listened. Real tawk

ye
ehh it was more his personality I liked
I gotta say the sex wasn't the most appealing and the lack of sex appealwas kind of why I just ended things. you don't have to be the best looking person, but god damn, get a grip on your weight.

Attached: 1452811603216.png (306x290, 6K)

>Yeah whatever I-I hope yo family dies in an automobile wreck
How do you respond Yea Forums?

Attached: UCBqqqcc_400x400.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Sniff my fingers and dog whimper cry obviously.

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1280x720, 535K)

I ain't bitchmade.

Is there a word for pity-disgust?

How did you meet this great big fat person?

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1582915436498s.jpg (800x442, 59K)

"Pro" only means you make money off it. It has no bearing on how good you actually are. People who live off streaming SP games are by all means pros.

If you're doing it and getting paid, then yes. What do you think pro is short for dipshit?

WingsofRedemption. Though don't feel pity for this slob.

I don’t smell my fingers, I touch my face
It's something that's a twitch
It's something that’s a twitch
I got no bitch in blood, zero bitch in my blood
Honestly, straight lie to people's faces
I smell my fingers right

CatSkinCap is a pro at Deus Ex for example

Why does he sniff the fingers Yea Forums?

literally who

on /trash/
made me kek. I probably should

Attached: 1535538288604.png (600x321, 221K)

What's your favourite liquid richard song? PISTOL GRIP has got to be mine

How do you meet someone on /trash/? I'm lonely and wanna get the ball rolling.

>obsessing over some random faggot who plays video games
Is there anything in this world more pathetic?

Symphony of An E-beggar (ft. DSP)

I met them from a common thread we browsed. basically, chat with anons, and if you have a particularly good conversation, ask for a way to contact them like email or a discord tag. that's how i've met a lot of people, including some romantic interests
then I realized long distance shit is usually fucking awful and should generally be avoided, but that's beside the point

Attached: 1583056021106.jpg (720x540, 41K)

Hey Richard how does it feel gaining weight after scamming 13k on a life changing weight loss surgery?

Banworld is my fave solo. I like the crossovers more though, Three Kings especially.

I can just tell you're obese

Oh shit. I was gonna get searching but your "long distance" bit kinda woke me up. You're right, it'd be shit, especially since I get very affectionate sometimes. I'd always be paranoid they're seeing someone else too, so it'd never work.
Back to the drawing board.

Blacked Diamond, second being S.A.M

Who even cares about that? Single player games aren't about being a pro it's about git gudding. A guy who knows how to create a combo flow in a game like Bayonetta or DMC5 might be considered a pro though...

Ban anyone who knows what I said

PHIL'S A FAGGOT
PHIL'S FAT
PHIL'S A LOSER
PHIL'S A LOOOSER

Seriously what the fuck is on his neck? Is that breadcrumbs? pimples? Warts? I know Richard is a slob but jesus, how does Chris Chan mange to appear more normal than him?

Attached: 1582768745366.png (855x729, 465K)

Seems like he got his ass handed to by AI in RTS games.

lol i'm like 130 lbs dude.
meh, i've seen ldr shit work, but the majority of cases you're just depriving both you and your partner of a physical relationship with someone locally. unless you have a way to meet the person often and are really fucking into each other, i wouldn't bother with it.
>especially since I get very affectionate sometimes.
that sounds fucking awesome though
>I'd always be paranoid they're seeing someone else too, so it'd never work
oh yeah, that'd really fuck things up

Attached: 1510321552929.png (562x525, 231K)

speed running is pseudo mutliplayer though, you are competing against the speed of other players, it's just not displayed in the game but essentially it is pvp racing

If they say 'the' two times in a row just ban them. No 24 hours, ban them permenantley.

skin tags. fat people get them a lot

>is now pretending he has a fiance

Attached: download (1).jpg (230x219, 10K)

>Back to the drawing board.
why would you try and find someone on /ic

skin tags. they're like warts. usually they die and fall off on their own.

It's almost as if games are just entertainment and you only try to turn them into serious competition because your life is hollow otherwise.

Skin tags. Some people get more than others but everyone gets a few sometimes. Not as many as he has though.
Honestly, just clip them off with a nail clipper. Quick n easy.

so streamers are pro gamers?

>last uploaded 3 months ago
what happened to him? did he get banned irl?

Attached: EEHxn1L9uGbLXqpyxuDoO_Ro8xfCtEyI0wRv4y1Wc-A.jpg (1242x2208, 176K)

Sean Ranklin ghosted himself, Leen took over as the dominant Troll channel second being Moonie and a few little fish like Slobfather and Lummox.

i don't even play online games and i agree with him

"professional gaming" only refers to competitive gaming (which is for fags btw)

LOOK LISTEN

twitter.com/i/status/1234324647191175173

kinda

before streaming this term was easier to understand, now since you can be dogshit at games yet make a fortune off of streaming you could say streamers are pro gamers, but not in the previous sense of the word (someone so good at the game he gets paid to play)

you can be dogshit at single player games because they're so easy that a braindead monkey can get through them and ultimately every single player game is just a puzzle, you're presented with a problem and tools to solve it, if you're stuck you can just look at a walkthrough or chat, see the solution and then it's just a matter of going through the motions, this includes pve multiplayer games too by the way, some people are fooled by the fact that there's multiple players but you are against the puzzle the devs given you not against each other
and streamers who play competitive games are good, at the very least they're in the top 0.5% of the game and some are regional or world champions

Pretty explicitly, yeah. "Professional gamer" was only ever a colloquialism for "Plays in tournaments" because winning tournaments used to be the only way you'd ever get paid for playing games. There's a reason "Esports" became to the go-to label for those types of people.

Being a pathetic limp wrist faggot twink isn't a good thing

youtube.com/watch?v=y1zvIdk9yL4

I just cant do it i can't take this shit no more man!

Competitive gaming doesn't matter because competitivefags won't compete unless the arbitrary rules don't impede on their success. Its already gotten to the point a "speedrun" has to be called "glitchless". These faggots simply will not do anything in earnest because it means having to play on an even playing field. They need to have some kind of edge over other players no matter how minuscule or superfluous it is. If they aren't allowed to break something they have a mental breakdown.
The fucking definition of "cheating" doesn't even mean anything anymore because the goalpost just gets shifted until its acceptable.
No shame, only blame.

then the term gets pretty diluted, if I stream for a few hours and get paypal'd 2 bucks then am I a pro gamer?
I guess you could make the argument that you have to make a living out of it but that doesn't apply to every pro gamer that attends tournaments, they usually have a day job and it's not guaranteed that they'll win the tournament, it could be a net loss for them if there's a fee for participating
so I suppose that raises the question of are you a pro if you complete at a high level but don't get paid? I think people treat "pro" as an adjective for skill, not for financials

Glitchless speedruns still have some glitches, just not "spin 720 degrees in this one secret spot to teleport past 3/4th of the game"

Chess is a puzzle and a multiplayer game.
Checkmate.

people who've been interested in me don't think it's a problem
though being a buff as fuck gigachad sounds awesome as fuck. still, i don't have the motivation nor the discipline to do that stuff. that shit is a fulltime job if you want to get real swole

Attached: 1553604292462.jpg (484x810, 90K)

it isn't though, it's a pvp strategy game, you are fighting your opponent not a pre set puzzle
in every single player game you are fighting a puzzle, even if the devs try to randomise parts to create an illusion of it not being a puzzle the randomness just becomes part of the puzzle since a human opponent is not random, he will do things that can be predicted and it's up to your skill whether you can match that or not

Thanks to Wings i went on a diet.
t. 6'1 187lbs

it makes perfect sense today because so many so-called "professionals" in the managerial world are actual legitimate retards

90% of this thread can't even beat the Taurus Demon, so everyone saying singleplayer isn't "pro" can shut the fuck up.

Hes still active on twitter, him and Liquid Richard seem to be good friends.

LOOK HERE
LOOK HERE
LOOK
LISTEN

Only intent matters.
If the person intended to abuse a glitch then they're just trying get away with it, even if it means shifting the goalpost within acceptable limits.
Its a product of a failed society that demonizes doing good because it requires restraint.
>thing make me feel like loser
>destroy meaning of thing instead of becoming better person

>professional gamer
>doesn't actually make video games or go to tournaments, just beg for donations online for playing other people's creations

if you bring actual jobs into it then there the world "professional" has a different sense anyways, professionals aren't necessarily great at what they are doing but they know how to access resources regarding the subject and interpret the jargon
their technical skills might not be the best, someone with no education but more on hand experience could be better than them, but they wouldn't be able to parse literature about the subject presented to them, you might think that that's not important, you should be hired to do the job so you should be good at the job right? well not necessarily, the thing is that there's constant innovation in every field, and someone with on hands experience has no flexibility, they are stuck to their ways and if someone half a world across invents a new much more efficient method then you'll need a professional to implement it
it's an observable difference between the west and the east, in the east practical skills and on hand experience are the most valued, and they're very good at mastering one method, but they get stuck in their ways and don't innovate because they don't employ people who implement innovations, only people who are simply good at what they're doing, in the west you might find it frustrating that people who suck get into high positions but their exact value is that they are able to implement innovation which will ultimately improve efficiency

who the fuck cares

i play single player to avoid "people" like wings

While that's mostly true, we all too often begin to fetishize "innovation" and start implementing costly and time-consuming changes that aren't worth it in the end and only annoy everyone involved.

Mods, ban anybody posting in this thread, real talk. *sniffs fingers*

the chance of failure shouldn't scare you away from innovation, that's how you get stuck in the old ways, at the end of the day of 90 out of 100 tries fail that's fine because 10 succeed and then that will improve everyone's efficiency
and you need the professionals who have abstract knowledge about the subject to innovate, even if they have no on hands experience
or again you just end up as the asians, sure they are very productive but they're using western technology, and it took them numerous wars to even implement that technology

>he thinks Dark Souls is hard

Attached: 1582171035153.jpg (428x426, 104K)

Its is a preset puzzle. You cannot make up new rules for the game without changing the game.
First wins.
Second draws.
All other outcomes are player error.

>steamcommunity.com/stats/PathofExile/achievements/
>only 50% of players beat the first boss on Steam
>its even less if you include non-Steam client

I see I hurt your feelings, if single player games weren't puzzles there wouldn't be walkthroughs, there are because the piece you have to solve is always the same and your tools are always the same, there's no walkthroughs for competitive games because it's not an already existing set piece, you are always against another person
I guess if you want to be really meta about it then your opponent is the puzzle, and you're the puzzle, and pvp is two puzzles trying to solve each other, while a single player game is one puzzle that doesn't try to solve you back

Aren’t those channels tetraninja and theradbrad just new single player game playthroughs with inoffensive commentary? That’s objectively pro singleplayer gamers, that’s their job.

When I still went to school, me and this random dude would debate this topic pretty much everyday at home time in front of the entrance. God that was sad

10. LIL RICHIE x SNORT RANKLIN - My Depression

>I get very affectionate sometimes
>that sounds fucking awesome though
>he's actually trying to flirt with someone on Yea Forums
Jesus Christ fella, just fuck off already.

Ban anybody who doesn't get married 2 months into a relationship

look buddy, you miss all the shots you don't take, alright?
seriously though, I was just offering reassurance that it isn't a bad quality to have.
I should fuck off though

Attached: 1531634717384.jpg (1000x542, 136K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_51oSt-QGlAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51oSt-QGlAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51oSt-QGlA

Ban anybody not marrying someone for financial reasons only, like seriously my mods aren't even fucking workin- doin' their jobs.

He somehow thinks that the surgery made him immune to weight gain now but he is up for a big surprise

Blacked Diamond is fucking amazing.

So what exactly did the surgery do, just make you get full faster? That seems like it would fuck things up in a long run

Gastric bypass just makes food not enter the majority of your stomach and the little bit it does enter gets full fast. But if you drink sweet tea all day it's still too high of a calorie intake and if you eat fastfood garbage all day then the stomach thast gets used now will widen again