What do you think of Paper Mario 64 Yea Forums?

What do you think of Paper Mario 64 Yea Forums?

Attached: shooting-star-summit.png (592x400, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rA2D8CuWflw
youtube.com/watch?v=d4tOiQrB-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mario Story is better than Paper Mario RPG. I’m not even gonna mention the shit that came after

I had to get my aunt to beat Tubba Blubba for me because he was too hard and he was scary.

is pro mode the only worthwhile hack the game has?

It makes me coom. I wish I could take Princess Peach and that stupid fucking star-thing of hers and use them like rolled up fucking cum tissues.

Based auntie.

Best soundtrack on the N64

I wish it emulated better, I always get graphical glitches. I'd be totally cool with a remake.

Apparently emulating the Wii VC version looks best.
youtube.com/watch?v=rA2D8CuWflw

fuck this place was so beautiful

Best rpg that gen

it is my favorite 64 game

Beautiful, lovely game

timeless classic

youtube.com/watch?v=d4tOiQrB-uk
It really was.

Loved the artstyle
The music
Chapter 3, 4 and 5

But for some reason I lose interest near the end. It's not even like the game drops in quality. Am I just jaded?

Attached: med_1439716378_image.jpg (640x480, 53K)

chapter 6 is probably the "low point" in terms of level design but the atmosphere makes up for it. chapter 7 is one of the high points of the game and chapter 8 is a great closer. maybe the combat wares you out

Tedious trash with a pointless gimmick. TTYD shits on it in every regard and even that's just an 8/10.

I remember when they first announce Paper Mario, I thought it was a joke. They had a flash game on Nintendo's website where you play as Goombario crossing a river Frogger style and it was better than the actual game.

it's okay. I prefer mario and luigi games though.

No, Master Quest.

Everyone in this thread should look up PM64 Modding discord and check out PMMQ

Chapter 7 feels too empty in my opinion. The penguin murder story is completely self contained and once you leave the town there's no story to the chapter. Compare that to chapter 3 and 5 and it just feels like a step down. Even chapter 6 has a more cohesive pace to it.

RIP Controllers