Put em up

Attached: 17_0.png (1440x1120, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_OjIEtxI4Ms
twitter.com/Pfhorpls/status/1230990620757561344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pass is vee
Feb went by too damn fast

Attached: EMUyZrBU0AAskUq.jpg orig.jpg (1536x1900, 324K)

>I'll just beat the crap out of you pass out from exhaustion
Good to see Aksys didn't proofread the winquotes at all again.

Proofreading and work?
Preposterous. Just be happy we fixed all the theme names

TRASH

Were any of the other concept pages translated? Also 22 minutes until precious cinnamon roll's birthday.

Attached: ERuQIDTXkAI_EtR.jpg (1440x1120, 232K)

I was practicing my Yuzu combos this week as usual. This bitch is doing some real damage and all I need to do is get the timing down from the 6c,6a ffa.
I'm doing 3.4k with no vorp and 4k with a single bar. That's wild for something relatively easy.

Not to my knowledge
Maybe if we bother waifu about it he'll type them out
I think it was lamp telling you but yeah, good thing you finally understand that now.

Attached: 20200302_uniwp_mik.png (1080x1920, 1.76M)

I worked out some really funny Carmine 4B confirms but I'll have to wait for more people who're prone to upbacking

It's too wild. Getting a 2c isn't that absurd of a possibility so the fact I can get basically 4k if it hits is absurd.
youtu.be/_OjIEtxI4Ms

That ice pin attack is going to drive me insane online.

By the way hippie I'm not sure if you already found out but this is a Chaos-specific thing for Enkidu and is actually unblockable for me. Never knew it was a thing in [st] too

Attached: 1559328530166.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

So if you're in block-Havoc then the next hit is unblockable?
Are any other attacks minus enough within enk's range to set up a similar punish?

>Pachelbel's cannon is still rendered as Bachelbel's cannon in VS select screen
They're two different Baroque era composers, ffs

Attached: 1547831531694.jpg (228x210, 10K)

I wast testing it with other unsafe character moves before I opened the lobby up and I was waiting to hear if anyone else knew about it.
That's fucking weird though

I was so surprised that 66B > 66C actually landed for once

>So if you're in block-Havoc then the next hit is unblockable?
Pretty much. It's due to Chaos' 6C allowing him to block a bit sooner than his actual recovery. Getting hit will apply the havoc and make consequent hits unblockable because the game things I got opened up already. Also makes me unable to move which is why I also thought it increased blockstun initially.
There aren't any other moves for anybody else this works with so far either.

>allowing him to block a bit sooner than his actual recovery.
Curious, leave it to the quasi-puppet character to have that jank against Enkidu

Oh yeah, this happened this weekend and I was too busy laughing to upload it on the ranked replay board

Attached: The Classic.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Were you always able to cancel out of 22x that fast? Either way, nice one. Especially the ending.

Did you meet up with atic, dia?

Kind of fitting, since in theory Enkidu should have a horrible time dealing with Azhi since his anti-projectile tools won't work; get close enough and one of Chaos' major non-Azhi zoning tools is now useless for him.

22x has always been whiff cancelable

Yeah, we ended up playing 50+ games with eachother since we had to make the most of it. Neither of us were really used to the Uniclr changes yet though.

Atic at the very least seemed to be getting used to his 214AC > FF combo at least.
Only met one linne in ranked who seemed to use the new moves pretty well. That Greed Sever has incredible forward momentum

I like the new color scheme for the Network menus and lobbies. It's a little more focused on the linework with a darker theme compared to [st] but without being too simplified geometrically like eg. modern consumer electronics interfaces.

So what does the EXS Limit notice mean?

I'm not convinced it's particularly unless you spend CS either before or after it. It's too minus on block so the risk vs. reward isn't all that great. It get beaten by anything with even a slight vertical hitbox too. The most useful new move seems to be charged air kuuga.

It's a subtle change but the second I saw it I knew that something was different about it.
Aside from this training mode bug cutting consecutive wins short, I couldn't have asked for more other than allowing blazblue player made rooms but I'm okay with what we got.
Last thing I need is unlockables and random slot machines

>I couldn't have asked for more
Let's pray for that GGPO patch pipe dream...

>The most useful new move seems to be charged air kuuga.
Yeah they did some odd looking fakeouts in the air to bop me with jA after the hop.
You drastically reduce the amount of meter your opponent gains

Not him but how does one activate EXS Limit?

the fuck is this

Dia hasn't been around so long I forget if he and basto's connection was ass or not

>You drastically reduce the amount of meter your opponent gains
Is that based on combo length proration or being at low health? From what I've seen it looks like the latter.
Also RIP lobby

We get 4-5f but nothing that breaks rooms

So far, activating CS mid combo or CVO from what we gathered.
I should have added
>You drastically reduce the amount of meter your opponent gains while you're hitting them
I'd have to pay more attention

Doesn't Basto have shit connection with everyone though?

Yes very.

Works for me but I believe he's also WC?

He and I had some decent connections on ST PC, surprisingly enough, given I was in SE and he was WC.

No I don't

is that enja?

I get pretty annoying lag spikes with him. Never dropped a room before though.

His name is right there
Open your eyes

Is Londrekia broken?
Not broken as in OP, I mean actually mechanically broken? He seems REALLY bad.

Oh god that FF read

Attached: 1541388061503.gif (275x319, 1.79M)

Who're you two?

He plays okay to me

He's very linear in his pressure but isn't broken or bad. Wait until more people figure things out with him

To me he's an average character with not too many gimmicks besides the freezing. His IW is pretty awesome though.

>497957576
no

I dunno, I haven't played him, but from playing against him it seems like he's playing UNIEL when everyone else is in UNICLR.
Also I have seen instances where I should have been frozen, but I don't get frozen for some reason.

I think it's the effect of having blatantly strong characters like Wagner/Phonon and blatantly weak ones like Enkidu/Mika entrench this mindset that made people think Lond is going to be some monster but he seems to fit squarely in the middle.
>Where I should have been frozen
You're probably misinterpreting his freeze mechanic but unless you got an account of what happened and what his icon was reading when you were getting hit, I doubt we can figure it out exactly. But the freeze mechanic is pretty simple to me

What exactly is it about Londrekia that feels like an EL character to you? I assume one of the bad EL characters since the best characters in EL weren't playing anything resembling UNI as of ST.

>strong characters like Wagner

Okay so here's what happened
>had the debuff on me
>he throws a fireball
>I hit 2A
>I get hit by the fireball and get high counter'd
>but I don't get frozen
???
His combos didn't seem consistent (the ones with the rekkas) cause I was seeing a ton of drops
Also I could assault over pretty much everything he did

>weak ones like Mika

You're just describing new players to a new character

That was the general opinion wasn't it? Isn't that why every and their mothers thought Wagner needed nerfs? Can't tell you how many times I've seen people get angry against her while in my experience anyone that wasn't redblade, fendo, or crushing eagle were fucking idiots and no one played her
Muh low tier responses were a dime a dozen months back

Right, the true villains of the game were always Phonon and Byakuya. RIP Yoshiko.

and this is how vat got away scot-free and yuzu got damage buffs but lost 4b

This was always it. Yuzu and Seth were hell but a fair Hell offline, Phonon and Byak were just miserable. Doesn't look like Byak will be any less painful from what I've seen so far though.

Doesn't Yuzu 4B still have some good uses though? It's not completely useless.

She was considered mid-low in the west and mid-high in Japan last I heard of UNIST rankings. Poor wald so forgotten he can't even be mentioned as worst in the game

Anyone EU here? How much delay do you normally get in ranked games?

I'm talking specifically about newer characters though
According to lamp, 4B special cancelling into slash is a better starter than the parry itself

>and mid-high in Japan
I thought Japan considered here even less threatening than NA because they're so patient on defense?

>Connection timeout
Think I'll spectate for a bit

Attached: 1581120484950.gif (400x400, 252K)

>yuzu and seth were more fair
>were better at screen control, pressure, mixups, and damage than byak and phonon in st and only seem to have gotten worse in clr

what are you on about to say something like this

People always complain about Vat as well but it's not like there's many high level ones running around.

What the fuck are we skipping around for again?
That's exactly my point towards my disdain towards the people who thought Wagner was fuck strong but I think we all have seen scrubs crying about wagner.
Scrubs still think she's strong, I'm just using what the opinion was out of the gate. Even then, Lond gets nowhere near as much as damage from facerolling the buttons like Wagner does

You too huh? My uni connection has been worse than normal over the past day or two, not sure what's up.

>His combos didn't seem consistent (the ones with the rekkas) cause I was seeing a ton of drops
Yeah I'm more than willing to bet you were just fighting bad londs

That was specifically Wagner. Mika was the opposite in that she was valued more due to having an easier time opening up people in the corner due to her strong normals making pretty much any two moves natural frame-traps and giving consistent pressure.

all the more reason to buff her
bro that Phonon standard grd control/strike throw stagger game be hitting different offline, admit it was busted :^)

My matches with Sai are so degenerate. One day maybe at EVO? gotta figure out my plans whether I'm going we need to FT9999

Attached: 1576008026746.jpg (861x1200, 198K)

After getting used to it over the weekend, you were right about 6C > 6A > FF~A not being that bad.

BUT
What if I told you you could get even MORE damage off an easier combo

Attached: 1574888573988.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Phonon was very strong in ST, didn't suggest otherwise. But to say Yuzu and Seth were fair in comparison is crazy, tool for tool they are even stronger characters. Just because Phonon and Byakuya were easier to run at full speed with didnt make them better.

does anyone here play waldstein? is he worth putting in the time to learn? slow grapplers are usually seen as bottom tier but show up in tourneys quite a bit (FAB/shine with pot for example). I haven't really seen many people use wald, and idk if it's because it's hard to get much out of him or if he's just unpopular.

brkrdave fucking annihilated clearlamp with his Waldstein and Watanabe is no slouch.
But you're in for a rough time if you want to play Wald since you're going to be needed to learn all the bullshit everyone else can do and know how to combat it/wait it out properly

I look forward to that day if I can convince a few people to tag along with me.

My bro has started to show interest in the game actually. He's trying to learn Nanase. If our resident Nanase has any good beginner tips / BnB routes to share, I'll try to can pass them along to him.

I want to put my penis inside Nanase
sexually

>Nanase
Honestly Nanase plays the fundamantels game, though there are a few netplay tricks now thanks to CLR, like ending a combo with jBB>j2C>ff>jB for a reset. Learn how the combo structure works so you can confirm off whatever stray hits you get and you'll be alright.
Hopefully you'll get that day, I should be able to go to EVO barring any extreme circumstances buy I haven't booked anything yet.

Right on. I'll definitely see about letting him know about stuff like that.

Also, I think I may be able to convince some others who aren't too big into fighting to go since there are some other things in Vegas to check out that I'm sure they'd like.

Hell yeah, that's my night made with the new 4B combos

>Also, I think I may be able to convince some others who aren't too big into fighting to go since there are some other things in Vegas to check out that I'm sure they'd like.
The more the merrier they say. I have to look into flights and such in the coming weeks.

Aww that would've been nice if I could've caught that landing off of the FF divekick whiff cancel there with 2C. Could I have if I timed it right?

Also, I gotta ask, can you follow up 623B with 22[B] in the corner before they land or do I 2[C]? I really should lab some new stuff out.

I have no idea how to play against Chaos

Attached: 1543547787725.png (252x221, 110K)

>3.5k without vorpal
That's nutty.

Protip: To kill the Chaos, punch him until he dies.

Try your best to catch his rolls, that's how I get a fair amount of confirms off Basto. It might be the most I've ever gotten punishes of people from here too coincidentally I think.

He doesn't have any overheads so just keep crouch-blocking. Similarly, if you're sandwiched between Chaos and Azhi, just keep running forward since Azhi's moves cannot hit you no matter which way you block in those situations, only Chaos'.

Nice combo, bench

Don't rely on this since I do his roll on habit against specific people and it's incredibly unsafe at any stage. It just feels really good to manage one successfully

Trying to play the zoning game with Carmine is pretty amusing.

I can always abuse the fact that you're addicted to jumping

I won't deny that I'm a fan of the top half of the screen.

I play Chaos, and his anti airs are either trash or unreliable so feel free to jump in on him (as long as Azhi isn't too close. If he tries to 22B you, you can normally just jump over it since it got fucked in clr. He doesn't have any overheads either so blocking his strings is relatively easy with him.

Who else plays him? Also people were able to jump over his 22x in [st] too

it definitely feels easier for people to jump it now, unless people just got better at pulling it off. i don't use it much anymore outside of specific oki setups

Speaking of Carmine, can you still not use his blood pools in uniclr switch?

calling Phonon unfair is pretty fucking wack when you look at the kits the rest of those characters have compared to her
strong neutral game and high damage but she relies heavily on understanding system mechanics and fundamentals and her best defensive option is literally lol mash 2a or block
don't compare the shit in the p2 corner that you can literally avoid by doing late wakeup to safe flash kicks, b drill, gem loops, unblockables, command grabs, web setplay etc.
if you're referring to the 2b combo, I still have no idea what makes j3b link to 66c consistently, I've delayed every normal in the combo around that part and no leads

Did that 6C of Chaos's erase my spirit bomb or was it the hit after? Looked pretty cool.

Basto is our only notable Chaos
And 22x is more prone to whiff entirely now against people who jump out

I'm not the person to ask

>can you follow up 623B with 22[B] in the corner before they land
If you mean 22[B] > 623B, yes

Don't think so. Also, apparently Seth is pretty busted as well.

twitter.com/Pfhorpls/status/1230990620757561344

Why does it keep exploding on me

6C erases projectiles. Learn the range of it and don't play around too much if you're inside. Chaos players love to throw it out.

His 6C reflects ALL projectiles so yeh

I suppose that'll do instead. Thanks for the clarification. Will get to working on implementing it soon!

Good to know. I appreciate the tips.

>Dropped the tail swipe
FFFFFF

Which state you in angel

Anyone play Akatsuki as of lately? Notice the different routes of utilizing a tatsu or j6c to optimize combos?

Attached: EFAZKkKWkAEt_iV.png (596x426, 57K)

Waifu isn't around so no

>she relies heavily on understanding system mechanics and fundamentals
At a high level, this is literally every character except maybe st Byakuya since he can steal vorpal the instant he touches you with how long his combos are and how his webs steal multiple GRD in a single combo

At low levels, Phonon easily blows up people firstly because she's a strong zoner, and secondly because she has a lot of cross up overhead gimmicks

>lol mash 2a
Her 2A is good and there's a bunch of other characters with even worse defensive options. Gord players have such an awful 2A for example that they just end up mashing 2C instead. Let's not forget that your 5A, 2B, and 2C can blow up assaults due to how stupidly big their vertical range is

She also has an actual metered DP compared to Hilda and Yuzu and doesn't need to rely solely on VO for defense.

>Again
Yeah Im sitting tonight out
Arizona
Hoping its just a bad day

I'm curious to know if you'd like to share. What properties of j.6C have changed his basic combo routing?

Don't really get to see high level play of him here too often outside of waifu and beatie and I don't believe the latter really uses j.6C to my recollection.

>Arizona
Hmm, strange. My connection with the south tend to be "okay"
But the lobby was only going to go on for another 30, GGs

BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS

It sucks since we get 2f. I wonder why it's causing the DCs on PSN but not on PC

aaaa hippie i'm sorry for playing so bad that was disgusting

Gonna spectate the rest of the night and save replays hopefully itll be better tomorrow

Not him but I was also looking forward to seeing some UNICLR spider play. You'll get him next time lad.

>2f
fuck, I wish people played this in EU. it's such a headache to find even a single smooth game.

What exactly changed that you're doing an extra 200? Is 5c really that big of a difference?

Causes tumble now allowing for more window of opportunity to tech.

5C > 236B > 6A instead of just 6C > 6A

To squeeze the most damage out of FF~A, you basically stuff as many moves as you haven't used before the 6A > FF~A part to avoid same move proration.

For example, if you're doing 5B > 5C, the optimal combo is 2C > 236B. If you're doing 4C, the optimal is 5C > 2C > 236B

Ah I see, very interesting but I think I'll stick with the 6c 6a. I really like doing that after the 2[C]. Feels very comfortable compared to the 236a 6a but I'm sure I'll have combos that incorporate both in different routes.

6C > 6A is still the optimal combo for 5A > 5C mind you since you can't squeeze in any extra moves before the opponent techs

Seth is looking much more challenging to fight now. He just went right through that FF.

Anyone that can cross Lond up can tell his FF to fuck off

>you can't squeeze in any extra moves before the opponent techs
Not sure I truly understand but I think I get what you mean.

I was taken for a ride in that round 2 there. Also, can't reiterate enough that Linne FF seems really good now that it comes out so fast.

The opponent will air tech if you try to 236B on a 5A > 5C starter.

Also if you do too much filler at the beginning of your combo like 2B > 5C > 2C > 236A or 5B > 2C > 5C > 236A, 6C > 6A becomes optimal again since the goal is to use up any moves you haven't already between j.2[C] and 6A > FF~A

Yeah I thought so, thanks for clarification.

I think I kept buffering DP by mistake there. Any tips for how to teach the muscle memory not to hold forward?

imagine thinking that the only defensive options in the game are mashing buttons when things like backdashing and option selecting exist
those characters can also gamble with things like FF~2a and parry, plus don't tell me you've never seen Hilda wake up with divekick
once you start operating your pressure outside of 5a range mashing is extremely risky, which is especially obvious in matchups like seth, elt, and wag

also comparing gimmicks that work at low level with true 50/50s, unblockables, and VO safe left right setups is kinda laughable as well. relying on zoning with phonon falls apart once you start playing the grd game effectively since you literally bleed it

I don't know if you moved far enough back to avoid getting grabbed or 236C prevents it but damn

You aren't going to mention how based atic went to your boston weeklies and cleaned house? West coast best coast

>Room exploded
I guess it's a good time as any to stop for the night. Thanks for the games everybody. After trying out his stance stuff I've concluded that s236X is good for AA, s22X is really fun to use but hard to utilize properly since Azhi's no longer invul like in her regular set-ups, and that I really need to learn both stance oki and how to finally link 22B from 6C since it's really prevalent in his combos now.
Also I knew he had better corner pressure but it feels a lot easier to do which is great

Attached: 1577406658693.jpg (1500x1440, 167K)

I don't want to wake up tomorrow.

GGs as brief as it was for me

It's going to take a long while to learn how to use j623x without crossing myself up
At least I got my 4B > FF carmine converts
GGs

Attached: DvwcTsgU0AESXw2.jpg orig.jpg (1552x2047, 397K)

I had defense against corner pressure in mind when I typed that out, so backdashing is kind of ass in that situation for all characters.

>option selecting
Yuzu relies heavily on jump shield and 2A just like Phonon since both those characters have bad AA OSes. Hilda has FF~2A OS, but you know what she doesn't have? A metered reversal

Parry is Yuzu's 7 frame button that loses to lows. You mash it in the same situation that you would mash any other button that has that same amount of startup.

>once you start operating your pressure outside of 5a range mashing is extremely risky
That's most of the time true, but most of the time the opponent also wants to assault back in to restart pressure after getting pushed out, and having buttons that can beat that while crouching is really good.

Speaking of Eltnum, that character also has a whip, yet people can even assault over her uncharged 5C. Abare and good buttons for it is a important part of defense.

>true 50/50s, unblockables, and VO safe left right setups is kinda laughable as well.
That's why they aren't as strong in neutral? I'm not sure what you want man. Do you want Phonon to have literally every tool in the game?

Oh, I landed a combo with the new dash out of air kuuga nice.

And time looks right for lobby ending. GGs everybody. Was fun as always! See ya next time.

Attached: linne124.png (449x423, 8K)

Ggs, thanks for the beatings

I wanted to buy this but I heard trannies infested this game. What's Yea Forums's opinion on this?

I don't give a shit about the community outside Yea Forums lobbies.

Attached: 1493537167331.png (323x241, 134K)

Where are Yea Forums lobbies? I only know of /vg/ lobbies.

You're fucking looking at them

Back to /vg/ with you

>Vat
>having weak neutral
>Seth
>having weak neutral
>any one of the top tiers
>having weak neutral

I'm not trying to downplay the character or asking for more tools, but making her out to be some completely busted character with no weakness or counterplay is wild
there is no b-drill option for Phonon. there is no unblockable option for Phonon. those things are fine, but in the spectrum of "fairness in uni" in getting openings, I would consider finding openings with Phonon veering towards "fair" and not "unfair" which was literally the point I've been trying to make. I think that she's a strong character with weakness and an extremely "fair"/"honest" gameplan in [st] as far as that goes in fgs anyway. I think it's dumb to call her unfair in the same sentence as Byak since she can't mash out of your pressure once, put you in the corner, drop 3 webs, and make you guess repeatedly for potentially your entire lifebar.

>but making her out to be some completely busted character with no weakness or counterplay is wild
Nor did I ever say that. She's definitely top 5 without a doubt in st though and I will fight you on that point. You need to study the matchup to not die to her.

And yes, Seth has weak neutral. The only time he gets away with setting orb and downbacking is against characters with even worse neutral than him. The tracking on it isn't amazing, and you can easily hop over it without even looking once you have the muscle memory down. Nanase's fireballs are a somewhat similar concept but control space better. He also has stubby (though fast) normals compared to the rest of the cast

Vat I can't comment on since I don't know the matchup in detail.

Wagner's neutral is bad too by the way, and Byak's is utter ass but I don't call him top tier

Not a part of this conversation.
I agree with Seth's demanding neutral game. As soon as you get someone who actually knows how to circumvent orbs and not fall for basic blink pressure, then it's significantly tougher to open someone up, especially going for something risky without having a utility EX to make yourself safe afterwards.
Netplay just happens to make blocking his blink pressure and contesting his fast as shit buttons tougher

Actually one thing I can say for sure about Vat is that while being pelted with fireballs and lasers is annoying, she can't combo off of them and they're easier to dash block compared to the other zoners in this game

B Fireball wallbounces now, so she can combo out of that option.

I'm assuming this conversation was about st since I'm not egotistical enough to claim I have an accurate tier list less than 2 weeks after the release.

ah, you were referring to st vat. disregard the post then.

you have to study any matchup to not die, I don't really see what makes her special in that regard compared to anyone else in the upper echelons, it's not like she has some crazy mix that you have to be ready to GRD thrust or VO on reaction

and I agree that Wagner's neutral is trash, Byak also would not be top 5 in my book but I honestly didn't think he did that bad outside of Pho/Vat/Merk/Yuzu which are especially bad for him
don't remind us about the Vat buffs bro

>you have to study any matchup to not die
Characters like Hyde, Linne, Akatsuki, etc are basically just look up what the + frames are and you're good to go for the most part

Phonon has her cross up shit and don't act like that never works, since otherwise no one would ever do it to begin with. Also how to play the GRD war against her at all to begin with. Being a zoner her buttons are long and being Phonon, her buttons are also very big vertically, so it's not like you can murder her the moment she pauses pressure to concentrate.

>don't remind us about the Vat buffs bro
It's gonna be the Pink Elephant in the room that we're all going to need to address once melk gets his hands on her.

Attached: 1544039415668.png (672x777, 312K)

it does work, but only in the p2 corner in st and if you delay wakeup you've cornered her for free unless you're talking about j2b
if we're honestly talking about matchup knowledge, I think knowing when to jump out, where grounded fireball is +, and what things are fake is far more valuable than j4b or other setups since the answer is typically always delay wakeup
I've played the matchup from a losing characters side too, but maybe it's just my familiarity with her weaknesses that made her feel considerably less threatening

See I'm bad with the Phonon matchup, that's why I didn't mention all of that.
Thankfully most of the Phonons I play are even worse at the Yuzu matchup and lose the moment I jump into the air

side note: any run up j4b attempts midscreen are more than likely being used to bait VO or stand tech than to actually open you up with a cross up, unlike the corner

who is the least played character in clr so far? i haven't really seen any carmine or wald

Nigga it's been 11 days. There haven't been any major tournaments to feature clr yet.

I don't mean competitively, I just mean the lesser-used characters online etc. in my experience there are very few carmines and walds, but that could just be my region.

if you watch mateokk or peke play you'll probably rarely see them go for corner shenanigans if ever
patience is key in any matchup against phonon, especially when you have a lead and can force her to take big risks to open you up on offense. she would rather just have the lead and make you panic at midrange rather than be point blank all the time. you can also get a read on rebeat habits and other things too

>Rank 2 and rank 3 Phonons
lmao why would I watch those losers
Jokes aside, unless they're playing against Kure or Tari, I will probably never come across videos of them

mateokk was rank 1 unless someone sniped it from him and the highest placer at evo
it's probably not worth it anymore since she's a different character in cl-r. some of the stuff I mentioned still applies though. they did manage to apply her kit in some really unorthodox ways so I guess maybe if you're into that sort of thing

>different
Are people finding new ways to use her now? Is she okay when played in this new way?

offense is worse due to the added dash startup, big changes to frame data on fireballs, whiffed moves got recovery added to them, 2c is slower, added recovery to j.a so no more j.a falling j.c etc. and worse rebeat frame data because of 6f 2a
way less access to + frames as well so it's significantly harder to get people to respect you to run strike throw and much easier to challenge
unironically might have to rely on gimmicks more, which I hate
tl;dr she's fine, but the changes make her boring and she might be an honest mid tier now

that said, she's probably still going to be a complete pain in the ass online so take that with a grain of salt