FFXIV Shadowbringers

will you watch the Final Fantasy TV show by Sony+Square Enix?

Attached: ff.jpg (848x630, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-VQAJ_PQsI4?t=162
youtube.com/watch?v=ov0Q2zpqSWU
youtube.com/watch?v=TXc0loyuq9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIV:_Dad_of_Light
pbs.twimg.com/media/ESFin36UcAAqFH5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
youtube.com/watch?v=UO2QFM2a8PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aU5N24_5VIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking hell.

I remember how excited I was as a kid to see The Spirits Within because Final Fantasy was also in the fucking title and I'm still burned from that, I'm sure this ill conceived idea will have very little FF in it as well.

No

>doesn't like Spirits Within
shit taste

Sony made the Sonic movie
Sony is making the Final Fantasy tv-series

comcast is making the Super Mario Bros movie

Nintendo should have went with Sony, the sonic movie was a success

final fantasy anime ova was fantastic

>Decide to go tank this tier
>Mfw fucking E6S
This fight hates melee uptime so goddamn much, it's not even funny.
I feel bad for all the melee players who have to suffer this bullshit.

Attached: 1465247231493.jpg (840x700, 368K)

Nintendo should go with Pixar

it was an alright movie. whether or not it was worthy of the then pristine reputation of Final Fantasy is a better argument. its a shame the animations haven't aged well

Paramount made the Sonic movie
Sony is Columbia.

you don't invite the Mouse in, it's like a vampire you will only bring death and destruction to your house

>Involving D*sney
Deal with the devil for sure.

>A pitiful display. Stand aside!
youtu.be/-VQAJ_PQsI4?t=162

Attached: 1582908406640.png (860x652, 160K)

Nintendo is never going back to Disney since they made the original SMB movie in the 90's

arr companies rook the same

thats a hot phantasy star track

It would be good on a dps but on a tank meant to take damage it's very self defeating

I hope there is just a full drama filled episode of characters standing around Limsa being nothing but degenerates and RPers. It'll be the only way it could be true to the source material.

Attached: why.png (1005x166, 200K)

this is getting to barney fag levels lmao

Bros should I just skip e6s for now and go straight to e7s?
Since that one is apparently piss easy and also drops head/hand/feet gear if I'm not mistaken.

Attached: 1527299654016.png (448x499, 210K)

jump into e7s and learn how to do colors
youtube.com/watch?v=ov0Q2zpqSWU

e6s give you pages for head,arms boots though

The main character is Cid

That's cool. Cid is a lad.

>Sure I'll OT for you in E5S
>mfw Birb + Thundercloud + Tankbuster

Attached: 1582759394437.gif (498x372, 1.7M)

It's either going to be some shitty japanese production full of asians with dyed hair and contact lenses pretending to be europeans or some pozzed as fuck western production full of interracial sex and no care for the source material

0-4 do roulettes for ghostjizz tomes
5-9 buy tome mats 10k a piece

Attached: 1415165480779.png (473x263, 110K)

I'd make it about the events of 1.0, giving people a way to experience its story and encouraging people to play ARR to see what happens next

FUCK THE BIRD
>Party members tell me to stop running around the boss to keep some uptime while the bird is on me
>Mfw we wipe at 0.2%

Attached: 1467601983821.png (1392x1354, 676K)

WHEN

Attached: 1563842833285.png (629x310, 99K)

patch 5.25, it says it right there

next month

WHEN

April.

Is there any trick to make the most out of it? Sometimes it feels like it's in hot pursuit of me and is on my ass if I try to keep some uptime and other times it feels like it lingers at a safe distance and I'm safe.

March 24

>tfw main tank and have almost zero responsibility

Attached: 1563850699657.jpg (240x320, 26K)

that would be cool
youtube.com/watch?v=TXc0loyuq9I

>tfw main tank and have almost zero responsibility

Attached: 1534829977609.jpg (800x450, 69K)

They're not making a tv show about an mmo, it's either going to be seven or an something original

Play PLD.
The first or second time raiden appears it aligns with your Requiescat window.
When that happens, try to draw him AWAY from the boss, shortly after he will cast his TB, but every time he does that TB he will be locked in place for a bit giving you more time to hit Ramuh.
Shit's still fucked during thunderstorm when that add appears though.

Attached: limg6r4p4jj41.gif (424x320, 860K)

I just try to get as much distance as possible from it while still hitting the boss and moving around the boss to dodge it.
It's kinda finicky tho

>Mfw I do both bird and stopping ramuh's charge

Attached: 1307557505211.jpg (200x124, 6K)

So the new Gathering/Crafting Tool Relics will be Pink to go with the Alexander Ultimate Weapon glow, right?

Attached: Blessed Tools.jpg (5760x2160, 3.58M)

it's confirmed to be set in eorzea

how do you even get the glowly land weapons

filling out gathering/fishing log

I make the MT handle the charge. I can't imagine the scarring you have now handling both.

Hopefully this will be the end of Final Fantasy

Check your Achievements for Miner/Botanist/Fisher, you will hate yourself for Fisher.
But it's the best looking Rod in the game.

I remember there was a FF anime long ago.

This series seems to be cursed when it comes to other media.

NEW LOREBOOK FUCKING WHEEEEEEN I NEED MY ARTIFACT ARMOR LORE AND DETAILED HISTORIES OF EACH REGION

Attached: 1569057191123.jpg (200x193, 6K)

There's been a couple
>Legend of the Crystals (Sequel to V)
>Unlimited (couple season show)
>Brotherhood (Midquel to XV)
+their CG Film & shorts

I just spammed lightningshot, I've given up getting uptime as OT in that fight

Maybe we'll finally get answers.

Attached: 1546164185667.png (605x322, 473K)

Was it the /vg/ autist? He's been at it for at least 5 years now

Bros...

I hope it's final fantasy unlimited 2

>I have all of them beside the blue fishing rod
I'll get it eventually.

There's also the FF isekai manga, Lost Stranger

I'm close to that point myself

I'M GLAD YOU ASKED
ELBST CAN'T SWIM

there's a few of them, the original OVA which sucks is a sequel to FFV

the 2nd series was a Digimon Ripoff called Final Fantasy Unlimited, where a bunch of FF monsters invade earth.

and the 3rd series is Brotherhood which another companion piece to FFXV which explains lore that should have been in the game.

It's more of a FFXIV thing tho no?

don't feed into the autism, escape.

Attached: EEOPueMXsAARyoJ.jpg (2048x1142, 475K)

>Pick RDM for anything.
>End up having to be a ressbot.
Do people start caring even less if they have a RDM in the party or am I just noticing it more because I have the power to heal and ress as a RDM?

I already have the anima of WAR, SCH, WHM, DRG and DRK.
The only one left I really want is PLD.

>die on first pull as tank despite popping multiple cooldowns to stay alive
>Healer doesn't heal me at all
>BLM proceeds to blame me and talk shit constantly
>Get to first boss and wipe 4 times due to him and the healer dying every time
>Vote abandon right after telling him to eat shit

What the fuck is wrong with people who play this shit

I'm still mad about Sandungs

What are you mad about?

how awful they are and how much time I wasted getting them

It references things from all over the series, one of the last story arcs was their take on the Magus Sisters

>not wanting to dual-wield mini dragonslayers

>thorn prince is great
>sand dung is awful
why

you're right, I don't. Maybe if they weren't so goddamn fat

never lose your cool and actually swear at a shitter, you never know who will go cry to a GM about harassment. but always get out a shit party asap.

this nigger OP failed to mention it's specifically an FFXIV show

Rethink your life choices my ninja. You either go full ham like mini-greatswords for knives or you stick to the mini-katanas like Yoshimitsu or Seiryu's Daggers

Attached: 1555274028028.jpg (950x626, 87K)

>using verraise in any instance aside from both healers being dead
I really hope you guys don't do this.

Sauske's blades are probably never going to be topped. Glad that was my first and only zodiac. I ain't doing that shit again.

>not taking the genji anchors pill

eat shit I'm not wasting my mp on a res when you can verraise

>get FFXI artifact armors as a glamour set
>even if there's a set that takes obvious design cues from the XI set or might as well be the original set, like PLD's
Yea or nay

Attached: 1582998177552.png (571x472, 367K)

The only good large Ninja weapons were the GARO event ones.
That said, NIN needs it's own Makai Fists/Fists of Light minimal design for it's next Relic.

Attached: tumblr_lpdttxgcDE1qa69wso1_400.gif (400x300, 496K)

Make something new instead of endless [REMEMBER THIS THING FROM THING]'s.

If it's based on 8 Bit Theater it might even be good.

>he doesn't use Mythril Knives as his dagger glamour

Susano's Kunai and Sophic Points are great, fuck you

There are already some FFXI relic armor in the game

You're playing a Final Fantasy game, complaining about 'member berries means you're complaining about like 80% of the game.

that would be kind of silly

Who should Wol?

Shire knives are a good look for a rogue.

I'll take any and all FFXI gear. I'm surprised these lazy fucks aren't importing more and more each patch. Just the few ARR sets and Eureka gear.

I'm talking like some glowy small knives, not just invisible knives

Yes I like those 20% that aren't just nostalgia-bait.

eat shit I'm not wasting my gcd on a res when you can raise

Only if it's about FFTactics

Wait are you for real right now? Fuck off my verthunder is way more valuable than your shitty glare

Don't know what you're talking about dude. I've been top DPS as RDM in every clear for my static this tier.

I need that mp to throw out a heal when one of you retards inevitably fucks up and gets hit by stepped leader or something, cocksucker

Idris Elba as Warrior of Light
Adam Sandler as Black Mage
Steven Buscemi as Thief
Emma Watson as White Mage

You have not experienced mad until you've slowly died to autoattacks while you see
>Glare
>Glare
>Glare
>Glare

Nah fuck off and use your rez, bitch.

Just meld more piety bro :^)

Fuck you. Verraise. I'm not wasting my swiftcast.

They actually have to model and rig it all from scratch is why.

psst* the game is Final Fantasy XIV, the fourteenth game in video game series that's only about fan service call backs to previous games.

as a WHM I say nay, the FFXI AF are a travesty and Kan-E-Senna already has their relic staff the Claustrum

>meld piety

Attached: 1562398061137.jpg (670x680, 303K)

Yeah no. You're the healer. Verraise is for emergencies not so shitty lazy healers can spam glare.

I know this is going to suck balls, but I'll watch it anyway because I am curious.

Attached: 1581840604872.gif (220x220, 9K)

Play blm if you don't have to raise, at least you will be useful for at least one thing. rdm shouldn't be played outside of eureka

Attached: 1583034180537.jpg (2100x2600, 733K)

Most group leaders agree RDM is the ress bitch. Verraise or I will have RDMcucks kicked.

Not gonna lie, I kinda miss Dark Arts and old BW

Attached: 3899FC9F-20D7-4DCB-A2FC-052A4D4074B3.png (547x156, 45K)

RDMs should raise they can do it faster and have no MP issues

then most group leaders you run with are idiots

>rdm is a retard
how shocking

Attached: 1559024107253.gif (128x128, 22K)

I didn't think that the heavensward relics could be outdone in terms of how terrible the final forms were but stormblood proved me wrong

Those group leaders are fucking retards. Even before they started buffing RDM the party lost more DPS from verraise over verthunder than they lose over healer raises. RDM is a DPS and we do far more damage than your ass could ever hope to. Thus opportunity cost for verraise is much higher. It's simple math.

That's not even taking into consideration the fact that RDM damage has been buffed every patch since expac release and it's now doing more damage than dragoon. I use verraise only when the healers are dead, or if I know there's no swiftcast available from the healers, or if someone dies just before big damage and healers need to spam heal to keep the party alive. Verraise is not here to allow you to just spam glare.

TURN THE LIGHT ON

Attached: cunny.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

That's what I do. Fuck being expected to both carry the braindead dpsers and pick up the healers slack.

>tfw am GNB OT for my static
>handle taking all the birds and taking both ramuh charges
>still hit a 95 parse on my first clear
Maybe just get good? The bird only kills you on contact, and the tankbuster is not an aoe, despite the marker.

Attached: tumblr_nlalbqenxr1qko6tpo1_500.gif (463x303, 1.38M)

Attached: 45335453345345435354.jpg (1000x1000, 374K)

This is why your static isn't clearing. You have retarded thoughts like this.

It's a good movie, just not a good "Final Fantasy" movie.

Definitely my least favorite track this patch, just feels lazy to have Ifrit just be a backing track to a largely unchanged Garuda theme.

Yes it is so

long ryne is ryne

>rdm shouldn't be played outside of eureka
It's now outdamaging melees.

nigger I've cleared e7 and am working on e8
my mindset is perfectly fine
verraise, cuck

only in shiva

this song has a unique quality to it, in that it fits the pacing of its fight perfectly

DRK's was the only good one in Eureka

Ardbert really was retarded for trusting Elidibus.

Underrated post. Would pay good money to see this

No bitch. I will do my job as a DPS and carry your shitter ass to the clear before enrage hits.

As long as Adam Sandler isn't directing that sounds great.

what skills do you want for main 81-90 now that we're only 16 months away to 6.0

WHM

AOE shield lily spender that can stack with Divine Benison
ST misery
Lily generator
Movement skill like a dash
Reraise more of a vanity spell for job identity, can't cast during combat, 20 sec cast time 30 min duration
Holy 2

>dps
>carry
shut up you unga bunga retard

I only got the paladin and dragoon both of which looked stupid, at least the paladin elemental weapon shield was good

I imagine the thought process is that if shit's going wrong enough that dipshit DPS are dying, or worse a healer is dying, the healers are probably losing a fuckload of MP just trying to heal everyone's retarded asses, so it may as well be the RDM to pick people up so the healers aren't going bone dry and causing a wipe by not being able to heal the stuff they should.

>holy 2
>not calling it pearl

>rdm
>carrying dps check
lol play blm or smn

Please help me understand the Strike Spark Mechanic in E6S.

WHM should be able to cast Mega Holy because there's just something really funny about the phrase Mega Holy

BLM
Comet/Meteorain
Triple
AM can teleport to enemies

It's pretty much just PLD's set that's the closest but it's still kinda different. Also DRK's lv. 70 helmet without its visor is pretty similar to XI's DRK AF

stop being a retard and use your eyes

BLM gets Demi-Ultima
SMN tells Egis to fuck off and gets Demi-Primals

Teleport to enemies would be really good for controller players.

>just check the balance discord
>just check the hunt discord
>just check the eureka discord
>just check the pvp discord
>just check the act discord
>just check your statics discord
>just check your FC discord
>just check the housing discord
>just check the fishing discord
>just check the ishgard restoration discord
>just check the modding discord
>just check the xiv reddit discord
>just check the live letter translation discord

Attached: 1583003528388.jpg (773x659, 87K)

ifrit kick ball
ball move when kick
go where ball not be
literal fucking cavemen play this fucking game, I swear

you have to clear e6s to unlock e7s user.

Sometimes they're simply better placed than the players or in the case of huge bosses, easier to click on.

RDM is a DPS with a quick chain rez, not a rez bitch, that's my entire point. Of course the rez gets plenty of use in prog to push fights farther or to try to salvage a run when things go bad. But the first two rez belong to the healers, period.

RDM is stronger than it was before. Like I said, I've been top DPS in every clear this tier.

Yeah, no shit. No one wants to be bothered to actually help people. And why would they? mmos are now just about farming the same content as efficiently as possible to get your roll of the dice.

Got another one, lads. Two down, two to go.

Attached: ffxiv_02032020_172548_583.jpg (675x692, 110K)

It is absolutely not, it's only doing well in shiva and you are still better of with a blm or smn, a sam and a ranged for samba/tac/whatever

Murrican's don't understand Divegrass.

This actually sounds great. So long as Sandler isn't directing anyways.

>MCH
Another, bigger mech that charges off Queen, because Summoner shouldn't be the only thing with distractingly large temporary pets
A tool that has a cast longer than a GCD for a big stationary gun for mega-damage.
Chainsaw
a trait to make queen better for aoe

>Paladin
Just more moves that Orlandu had

I'm leveling FSH with the boat. Should I just toss the fish I get or are they worth something even if its low level?

you can level your CUL desynthesis levels with them lol

>someone in my group notices the bird speeds up after a kill
>next pull we all grab two balls except one DPS
>seven of us run east and the one DPS runs west
>let the bird kill all seven
>mfw he fucking zooms at the speed of light to the DPS

Attached: 692.png (960x554, 398K)

Thancred's HW voice was kinda wonky. He sounds much better in Shad.

>Doin' alliance roulette
>Got 'randomed' into LotA
>Express annoyance at people not doing the LITERAL ONLY MECHANIC that matters during trash
>Get votekicked right after

I'd be more annoyed if DPS queues weren't instant for that roulette usually.

>SMN
>full rework to use Demi-Primals
>DRK
>full rework to spread out its skills better, why in God's name does the job revolve around a skill gained at lv. 70 and it doesn't get its second AoE combo step until 70-80?
>GNB
>some of Squall's mixed-magic attacks from Dissidia as ranged cartridge-spenders, call it thaumaturgy-in-a-bullet or something
>one or two other attack skills interacting with Renzokuken and getting a combo-action from it
>WAR
>full rework since the job feels gutted without having separate kits for both tank-stance and DPS-stance
>all tanks
>replace their attack animations with their old aggro-combo animations, the DPS-combo animations look like absolute shit
>SAM
>give them actual armor god damn it, or offer the XI AF as a glamor set
>genuinely drawing a blank for what SAM could gain

Attached: 1573971709566.jpg (479x436, 23K)

Not him but good dps carry, bad dps cause slow wipes
Conversely the skill ceiling for tanks and healers is so low that a good one is just doing their job at a basic level, but a bad one can almost instantly cause a wipe
t. Tank main, it's the easiest most auto pilot role but people still suck your dick, that's why I play it

I don't give a fuck about some stupid mount everybody and their mom has but is that fishing trip good to get silver scripts or nah?

I called people cowards for pussying out on killing the last boss before the second Ancient Flare and basically got my entire party yelling in alliance chat to report me. Of course nothing came out of it.

You're claiming RDM isn't objectively stronger than before? Holy fuck you're delusional. RDM has been buffed in EVERY PATCH. In edens gate, if the RDM was your top DPS, you were not clearing plain and simple.

I've been a RDM main since it released in stormblood. I remember edens gate Like it was yesterday. RDM was fucking shit and I could not clear anything after E1S during the first 2 weeks unless a BLM or MNK or DRG came in and put up the big boy numbers. It is COMPLETELY different now.

No for white scrips it's shit because you only get them for hooking super rare fish and even then you don't get many. For yellow scrips it's pretty good.

it's still worse than blm and smn, beside being a ressbot during prog it has no purpose

it would be cool if role actions like Low Blow were individualized to Stasis Sword for PLD with an appropriate animation

SMN
Throw the jolly ranchers into an incinerator

>stormblood
>get used to dragoon being a piercing-down slave with surprisingly low personal-DPS
>shadowbringers
>strong as all absolute fuck now, get High Jump
>don't get nerfed a single time up to now

Attached: 1564149376633.gif (450x452, 262K)

Give SAM back it's SB playstyle instead of katana DRG.

Lower pDPS is the price paid for having Vercure and Verraise and being able to chain-cast them (Verraise especially), nobody cares if your group doesn't need the raising, you can clear content with any combination of jobs, it doesn't matter that you're not using it.

>genuinely drawing a blank for what SAM could gain
A super weaboo move that is a cast spell 'in reverse'

You do a quick attack animation with several swipes where you cant see the movement of your sword and the cast time after the fact reflects how long you stay in place until its interrupted, and the longer you stay in place the more damage the attack did

The animation during that time is you slowly sheathing your blade, and the animation concludes with your blade fully klinking into the sheath with a big damage number after it

Attached: 1362793140869.jpg (389x389, 91K)

Tanking feels like 80% "tank anxiety", 10% learning where to place mobs for maximum uptime and 10% learning how to tank swap and deal with tank busters in EX+ content.

Nobody cares if it's weaker than BLM and SMN. That's not the point.

SAM plays near-identically to how it used to and has only had additions. I could see that complaint if we were still at release and there was no way to manage sens whatsoever.

>7th grade
>friend sleeps over at my place
>he's a huge FF-fag, I had never even touched one at that point
>he brings his laptop
>has Advent Children on it
>watch it, he loves it
>I literally struggle to stay awake
Unironically the most boring movie I've ever seen

You have shield stun for whatever, good enough

Individual job balance would matter more if we didn't have "average" players doing dps numbers that were seen as good 1 or 2 expansions ago in endgame content.

Reposting my old SAM ideas for when we were speculating ShB
>SAM

>72
>Yamabushi
>Duration: 8 seconds
>Cooldown: 180 seconds
>Select a party member and it will tether you to them. While tethered, any enmity gained by giving damage is transferred to the tethered party member.

>74
>Ryo
>Ranged attack, 120 potency, 3s CD. Throw Ryo at an enemy.

>76
>Cooldown: 120 seconds
>Kirisutogomen
>At the cost of 40 Kenki, gain all Sen back

>78
>Rappa
>Instant
>Select a party member, and it will grant that party member Rappa. After gaining Rappa, all CDs are reduced by half.

>80
>Dao Jin
>Duration: 8 seconds
>Cooldown: 240 seconds
>Using Kaiten twice will activate the status effect Dao Jin. Under Dao Jin, all attacks will have their potency increased by 100%

PLD shouldn't be kicking people in the balls, it's unknightly

Sure. XI had great designs.

>not Holiest of Holy

>shadowbringers
>strong as all absolute fuck now, get High Jump
>don't get nerfed a single time up to now

Attached: 1582882459949.png (936x510, 33K)

>Still a slave to GCD tiers
Yeah no it's still fucking garbage dump trash.

Hell no. I don't want my escapist fantasy worlds ruined by diversity, intersectionality and feminism.

I cared back when I was reliant on the heavy-hitters for my early clears, now not so much. I got my clears whether I was stuck with the 13k/14k SAMs of the world or not and that's good enough balance for me.

>tanks and healers thinking they are hot shit
Shut the fuck up. You're glorified punching bags. You require actual skill as DPS to not only do mechanics correctly, but also optimize your uptime and damage output so you can actually beat bosses before enrage kills you, so don't forget to wipe my semen off your chin once you're done sucking my cock, bitch.

lol he doesn't know.

>dps thinks he's worth anything when someone can just use mmo minion or something similar to rotationbot with zero effort and parse 99%

That looks like a fight that's unkind to melee DPSes that don't have SAM's burst-damage and NIN's ranged mudras to make up the difference

>SMN
Get rid of Dots and have it be a build up to summon Demi's.
>DRK
Upgrades to Bloodspiller and Quietus or a big dick attack that uses the entire blood gauge.
>MCH
More wacky tools and bigger guns. Fucking make flamethrower do more damage if they are affected by Bioblaster.

SMN gets reworked to have Demi- trances instead of summons, and summons either summon next to boss, or all have a ranged attack and essentially function as turrets with the trance itself bringing/altering gameplay and interacting with the summons.
SAM gets a dash that applies a very brief one-tick DoT to everything they pass through, complete with sheathe.
MCH ditches the fucking gun and just uses the omnitool instead for everything. Also a chainsaw because why not.

As far as AF goes, both of SAM's AFs were really good, but going for something people might associate with a shogun would be cool.

They're never gonna get rid of egis because they're too entrenched in SMN lore at this point, but they should at least just give up on the whole pet class aspect and make them more like temporary power-ups that change your rotation. At best you could hope for a trait that makes them demi-primals at high level.

nope
>watching vidya or capeshit

Lmao dps thinking he matters when you could get a entire army of dps just to suck my cock

DRG is the weakest melee DPS since 5.1

Compared to how it was in Stormblood it's godly

>Low melee uptime fight where Jumps have to be worked around
Damn you showed him

I think video game movies SUCK

Attached: 1558668772124.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

I did it boys

Attached: ss+(2020-03-02+at+01.00.34).jpg (403x63, 21K)

What trusts should I get from the login campaign as a new player? There's no XI thread up but there always seems to be people that still play it in XIV threads,so might as well try asking since I don't want to accidentally take 5 bad ones.

780 fish isn't really that much between all the ones added from ShB and ocean fishing. You can probably hit it with only a handful of big fish at this point.

cool how much gil is it worth?

Seeing the ideas people come up with for job changes makes me feel better about some of the dumbass opinions on job design and balance I see here all the time. Now I know that it's just the musings of retards.

>Tanklets and Healettys getting uppity
Get in front of the boss and take his hits like the good little bitch you are. Make sure to top us off real good or your ass is getting it.

Bring back TP for non-magic jobs and let it be used as a resource similar to MP
Example: Tornado Kick no longer deletes your GL, it instead deletes your TP gauge.

>GNB
>ranged GCD that uses 1 cartridge but with a 15 yalm radius and slightly less potency than Burst Strike
Would literally fix my only complaint with this bullshit fuck melee raid design.

Robel-Akbel, Lehko, Darrcuiln, after just get whatever.

Also, that's still a lot of Fish, especially if you just started.

>delusional dps retard

is this the first time NIN has ever been third on any fight

Mech seems fun but seems to also be in the shed. Should i try and level one dudes?

Fuck that shit. Why the fuck would a physical job need a resource?

faust maybe

Trust don't work way in XIV.
Trusts are only through 70-80 content
to clear you're always go get a pick of 4 characters who are with you during the story, later if you choose to do that content again with trust solo you get your pick of the 4 main NPCs of ShB the odd man out being what ever role you choose.

slighly different but in the same vein is the 16-60 Squadrons, which are like trust with terrible AI, which are gated behind the grand company content. this is like XI's trust in that you can screw up with bad character picks because these AI characters are also used in different content.

>literally any time actual numbers get posted people start going into full cope because their job is doing poorly
Surprised the mnkeys haven't shown up

Why should physical jobs have an MP bar?

>Bring back TP
You absolute fucking retard. You stupid piece of shit. You goddamn brainlet motherfucker. You mouth breathing, shit eating mentally deficient waste of a human life.
Your mother should've aborted you.

the thing about this fight is it leaves so much room for expansion on core primal concepts
we know they can fuse now in to an entirely new being
what other combinations exist???

MNK was world first :)

So is FSH profitable?

Now stop and think for a moment, ask yourself, "are they coping or is the guy that posted the numbers a retard?" Considering MNK is just as low on the list and nobody in this thread will deny that MNK is a high-power job without irrevocably letting everyone know they're a shitposting-obsessed mouthbreather, I'd like your answer.

Attached: 1555044424384.png (600x689, 388K)

MNK is better than it's ever been. Why the fuck would they complain?

I don't care what they say, TP made the game a hassle but at least it wasn't braindead easy.

Not sure if she's available right now but Shantotto II is periodically available for login campaigns and you should get her immediately if she's there.

Robel-Akbel, Luzaf and Darrcuiln are also pretty good.

was better before 5.1...

yes, me not being able to use Quick Nock more than 11 times without invigorate, paeon or goad was the epitome of top level play

I really don't understand how MNK is so low when it basically ignores how the disco dancing the bosses do fucks positionals. NIN I can understand because jutsus basically give them a ranged rotation and DRG can fake it with their AOE combo, but SAM has one piddly little ranged attack for their range option. Is Enpi really that big a difference or is SAM just that ridiculous?

TP added nothing at all to the physical jobs.
>b-but sometimes you had to use your TP skill
So fucking what?

What was changed? I only know manta kept getting nerfed but who fucking cares about that...

It's most likely going to be about before the Meteor fell since all 1.0 content isn't in the game but people keep making subtle references to it like it was. Yoshi-P and the team seem intent on making ARR content easier to manage and more memorable with 5.3. They're probably going to be making some major callbacks in the next expansion, so they want the current player base (ie: everyone who joined and bought ARR story skip and/or skipped cutscenes until HW started) to be handheld so they get where the story is going from here on out.
Crystal Tower raids and Shadowbringers already show they're not unwilling to do it and since the Exarch being G'raha Tia was well recieved they're most likely going to start making more callbacks.

If you require annoying hassles to feel more big brained than the braindead people that play this game then you have problems.

ruined the anatman opener, it still exists but is actual cancer

Not exactly as it was before you goobers. Being able to AOE combo endlessly is good and I dont want to go back, but it can give physical jobs more flexibility without stacking more shit on the job gauge.

>HURR ME USE INVIGORATE CAUSE TP IS LOW ME AM BIG BRAIN

unironically kill yourself

why the fuck wouldn't they just use MP
Every ability that isn't a bigger physical hit requires aether manipulation

>not a crystal chronicles mini series with comfy caravan scenes with creepy shit like tida sprinkled in
meh

How was anatman changed?

e6 is aids due to legit forced downtime and the boss turns like crazy, even with true north and riddle (if you can proc it) it's a bit hard, stacked up with burst windows that happens at nearly every transition I can see why monk is low for this fight.

Attached: Uwuqima.png (347x273, 73K)

is now a gcd

AlaMhiggers who hated not being able to spam their AOEs non stop. Refugees go back.

Insecure little man please work on your confidence.

As a caster e6s is actually my favorite fight in the tier.

Is the GL stack still based on server tick though?

If you played WoW before this please go neck yourself and either go to Primal, the containment data center, or go to another MMO entirely.
You're making the game shit by begging SE for the same shit that made your game fail. Fuck off.

the last one sold in february for like 5m, i'm putting it in my own fish tank

Says the dumb nigger that wants TP back.

Fuck you i'm suffering

Attached: FUPMX3w.png (365x329, 247K)

Been out for three years tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIV:_Dad_of_Light

>A fucking tiger
That's neat, definitely wasn't expecting that. Thanks for the help.

>that's still a lot of Fish, especially if you just started
Yeah, it's still a big time investment just for being so many, but it's not as daunting as it first seems. People might have preconceptions about fishing from hearing big fish horror stories, but the guide fills up really fast until the last stretch.
You could probably end up at 150-200 just from doing the FSH quests and leveling, and if you spend a couple days filling in fishing holes you'll rack 'em up real quick. I guess it really just depends on whether or not you like fishing enough to grind away at fishing holes for hours at a time.

>live action

Attached: 1572156155833.jpg (266x257, 12K)

I kinda liked the "Father of Light" FF14 Series. But Sony? I already see the trans cat whatever in my inner eye

yeah, so now instead of doing it between gcds you try to prepull with it, it's fucking dumb, thanks se, still won't do your ass pb opener

Why would it matter? Gil is useless in this game. And the other gatherers are better for making gil with less RNG.

Eh. I could never get the timing down for the tick anyway.

i watch most sony games

Thtats because, sony cant make good games. there all movies

>Never got to slap the shit out of Lyse before the end of SB.
Lost opportunity.

Attached: lyse 534545453.png (574x626, 721K)

Oh fuck off you dumb animeposting nigger. Final Fantasy tried doing a prerendered movie with Advent Children and it looks like uncanny video game graphics today. Live action will ensure it at least ages well visually if the cinematography is decent.

And don't say they did CG with Kingsglaive and it looked fine because that movie already looks dated as fuck.

Attached: AdventScreenshot40.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

That better be cropped from the BBC edit.

Then why level a DoL or DoH

I sure look forward to the 30-40 year old hags pretending to be cute catgirls.

To give you something to do when you get bored of the combat jobs. XIV has variety but it is as deep as a puddle.

>where is THE PROOF?!?!

With that being said I was expecting something that was actually like the games I had been playing up to that point but the movie was alright I guess.

Can't go wrong with Ming-Na Wen, either. I still would.

>actors that are aged 18-21 don't exist

have sex

redpill me on mudfish. how does it works? is it the same as regular vpn?

Is 5.21 not this week?

If it's a westshit series then the women will still look 30-40.

I reiterate

have sex

>muh pure asian trad beauties
Oh no, it's retarded.

Remember when Final Fantasy got a movie? Yeah, most of the world forgot too.

Does it? I haven't watched it since last year but that movie looked pretty alright to me when I checked it out.

>Set up account
>Insert money
>Run program when you want to use it, log into account, point it to the game, choose a node
>Money is drained as you use it
>Insert more money when you run out

I really like the scene where Y'shtola has an orgy with a bunch of beastmen while the Scions watch. Truly progressive stuff.

you will never be attractive, tranny

dilate

Attached: 1581178780772.png (1080x1020, 484K)

thanks user.

cope

It looks genuinely uncanny, honestly. Especially Luna.

You will never get an asian gf, incel.

cope

that's not til mid march. why would it be this week?

>unfilter xiv to come to this thread to post my Warden catch
>get reminded why I didn't want to talk to niggers from these threads in the first place

King Moggle Mog XII and his moogles fused together, 9 weapons, 18 arms

Could be the fact that there is fuck all to do if you've cleared Savage and gotten your Ocean fishing title.

these niggers don't deserve FSHchads

please understand. not many people have bought additional retainers. we need you to remained subscribed for all 3--well maybe 4 months now of the patch.

MNKs have complained ever since the introduction of NIN

You could always try not playing the game 24/7.

Would be nice if AC and Doom weren't weeks away.

Play MHW for an autistic grind that isn't going anywhere.

I can't believe I'm contemplating getting a switch for ac.

based, dungeon trash dying even slower is fun and immersive.

>someone made the same dumb meme as me
There's something I'd rather do than just slap her, honestly.

Attached: when she sees your clenched fist.png (774x740, 1.18M)

Me too, I want to spar with Lyse.

Yeah, because the job wasn't pulling numbers that were worth the effort. Now it is. You could complain about the rotation being "streamlined" now but that's just where the jobs are going in general.

I did since a week before Iceborne came out on PC. I've done everything I can to extend it but there's only so much GL grinding for fucking augmenting mats I can do before going insane.

What are you talking about, user? That picture has nothing to do with the British Broadcasting Company. ,':^)

Attached: 1582797287479.png (500x427, 192K)

Her dumb face is perfect for it. It perfectly encapsulates her inner brain activities when faced with any dilemma.

if you mention ffxiv too much the faggot mods will move your thread

It's a neat system. Go the stock model, though, not the Lite. $100 more but you'll have fewer controller headaches if something fucks up, you can dock it, and it has better battery-life in its portable mode than the Lite does.

someone give me 100 phantasm tomes thanks

Attached: dbj73pr5dkf41.png (371x435, 135K)

I'm glad the dweeb took Asahi's corpse instead of Tsuyu's. She deserves to rest while I'll gladly beat up Asahi's face.

Attached: 876768678678768768.jpg (1000x1096, 697K)

ok

imagine

pbs.twimg.com/media/ESFin36UcAAqFH5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Attached: Autistic elf teen and clenching fist internally XIV.jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

ok

Why not just post the pic itself?

You lost me, there's no man in-between them.

Attached: 1556671716258.jpg (520x476, 113K)

>just ran e2 for the first time
>some black mage tranny from hyperion starts sperging out the whole time at the tank telling him to shirk
>black mage keeps dying the whole fight
>right before the end of the fight I die for the first time from the timebomb attack
>I say gg and thanks at the end
>after cutscene black mage tranny slaps me then leaves
>try to message the black mage
>can't send because I was blocked by him

I'm just confused because I did all the mechanics correctly and dodged all aoes the entire fight and just died once at the end and this tranny who probably ran it 50 times prior has the audacity to slap me and instantly blacklist me after dying constantly and whining in chat.
Fucking black mages dude.

Attached: 9f16a53.jpg (428x368, 19K)

A woman drew this. I can tell because of their chins and wide eyes.

>no mp issues

You have to Lucid Dream doing your normal rotation. Raising constantly absolutely will drain your MP.

I've had to go full melee RDM in copied factory a few times because of this.

Can this game have melee healer without ruining extreme/savage/ultimate balance?

Attached: 160107.jpg (1280x960, 303K)

>sweating this much about some inconsequential shit
Nigga, who gives a fuck.

who cares

>melee healer
Real fucking useful when most of the party will be out of your range

I think the idea is they're a 'melee' healer like RDM is a 'melee' caster

What's friend request etiquette? If some random adds me after being in the same PF as them it's fine to deny the request right?

>hit boss with your holy mace of healing
>party members who hit boss now get healing
whoa, SE should hire me.

you are right. no one should care at all, but since this coward blocked me my only option is to air it out on this thread. just scroll past my post and move on

he was dying because of you retarded war monkey

Yes, but you have to dress like Gaia. Deal?

Attached: 32442323423234.jpg (1920x1080, 623K)

Can I dress like Gaia without playing the job

Holy fuck, is everyone who plays mmos now this beta? If you don't want to friend him then just hit deny. What the fuck is he gonna do, whisper you demanding an explanation?
You're missing the point. The point is it even bothered you enough to hold onto it for however long it's been between when you stopped playing and when you made the post.

never going to happen in WoW we have:
>burst healer
>DoT healer
>Chain healer
>Shield healer

FF14
>Healer healer
>Shield healer

I wasn't tank.

Egis are heavily tied to lore but need not at all be heavily tied to game mechanics. There is no reason why they can't make egis mechanically function the way demi primals do while still calling them Egis. It is literally just an explanation as to why these summons are kosher unlike the regular primals, any other baggage they may carry in terms of job design are entirely imaginary.

Just don't know why they would do it in the first place. Being in the same party doesn't make us friends. And frankly if you play a m*le I probably don't wanna be your friend anyway because you most likely take yourself too seriously and aren't fun to be around.

You will never be a dps, WAR

They probably thought you were a good player or something and want to have you on tap to possibly run more content in the future.

wheres the starting zonef or the event, limsa?

The city where you're most likely to find cunny for sale on the black market.

>And frankly if you play a m*le I probably don't wanna be your friend anyway because you most likely take yourself too seriously and aren't fun to be around.
You are the cancer killing this game.
Dial 8, tranny.

>posting the worst track this patch when we got a killer Shiva remix and a sick Ultima remix

Attached: yikes.jpg (429x606, 23K)

Shirk? Why would you shirk in e2?

>tfw someone compliments your glamor

Attached: 1530039111285.jpg (219x191, 14K)

ive seen people swap aggro for the flares so the boss doesnt move like abitch

>tfw someone from Balmung shits on your glamor

Attached: 1529209646780.png (540x482, 190K)

post your glamor

max or min height femlala?

Attached: 613867982e459970548c646907fb0b7c80b39743.jpg (1024x512, 206K)

>the slutglam whore making fun of a modestly dressed qt
Why, so the autists in the thread can sperg about about characters being posted?

Attached: 1546283512010.png (631x480, 319K)

Min, tiny lalas are so cute

>You feel like you're gonna have a bad time

Max, femdom.

Attached: DxVtOhsV4AEM7Om.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

>glamor
Actually, it's "glamour".

Attached: 1474183456166.png (159x302, 89K)

Most people on Balmung dress well, if they're outside the Quicksand.
Or they're autistic like me and just use AF.

pusy

>Defending live action
Literally for what purpose mongrel?

What is a "pusy", user? I've never heard of it.
Irregardless, I have many glamours, each one being a masterpiece. You can't expect me to post just one.

>live action
why
>sony
double why

no thanks, the fuck. kingsglaive was fine, an anime would work fine like castlevania. you cannot pull off any of the shit to be expected from ff in a live action series. i'd rather just re-watch ff unlimited instead.

more glamor plates when

Just go do literally anything productive with your time. Do you have to be playing a game 24/7?

Finally someone talks about shit that matters.

the same time we get more inventory space

>have many glamours
>each one being a masterpiece
>can't expect me to post just one
pusy

WHAT THE FUCK IS A "PUSY"?!

Attached: 1339720980504.gif (450x253, 1.12M)

fewer glamour plates when

I really want them to add personal limit breaks that are different from job to job. They won't do it becuase the community is retarded and requires every job to be exactly as good as every other job (even though it doesn't fucking matter for clearing any of the content) but imagine how cash it would be if DRG had a Dreadwyrm Ascention mode where you turned into a Estinien-nidhogg form where you float around and shit giving you extra damage and movespeed for a minute or so.

>Someone compliments your glamour
>You're literally just wearing all the pieces of the same gearset
Maybe with all mixing and matching wearing the entire set as is stack overflowed into being special snowflake in a way

So this is what she meant by coffee biscuits.
It's not even NSFW, you should have just posted it.

Attached: 1563760836156.jpg (2500x1676, 3.02M)

they do already don't they? or do you mean each class has different things that their LB would do aside from visuals? effects are different and shit but a melee LB is still a melee LB i guess? what would you have them do?

I mean a second gauge that is separated from the team LB that would do something different depending on the job. SMN gets a mega summon, DRG gets Nidhogg Mode, MNK gets 1000 fists. All of them would be effects that make sense for their job type (dps, tank or healer) but that work in different ways for each job. The party LB is nice but aside from visuals it's literally the same thing for every job in that type.

Attached: 435435354345453453.jpg (1460x1200, 168K)

>someone compliments my glam
>just wearing the 2b outfit
very cool

thĂ­ Ă­ the cutest couple in FFXIV

Why draw her blonde though? I'm guessing the artist just liked blonde Ryne better.

That's one smug pig.

I just want level 1 and 2 LBs that are job specific alongside the 3.

Shit now that i think about it Ryne totally tops in that relationship

Bigger is better.

Attached: Gyaru Titania.jpg (768x1400, 95K)

Westward lies bleed t'ward the east
Wayward daughter, step into the night
Restless eyes, blind to the beast
Barren waters yield unto the tide

Attached: 8766877868686.jpg (1531x2471, 387K)

Doma deserved everything she did to it.

Except if he took Tsuyu's corpse you could rape him.

You DID clear e8s by now, right?
After 2 weeks of gear, you surely can't have any more excuses.

Attached: 1575656297976.png (740x473, 462K)

>After 2 weeks of gear,
Not everyone gets fed gear by a static retard. For most people, two weeks of gear means... Two books. That's it. Not even enough for an earring.

I work 60 hours every other week. I didn't meet the minimum ilvl requirements for Cinder Drift and Edenverse until two days ago.

>tfw someone compliments your glamor
>then they say they're going to steal it

Attached: 1559230155998.png (967x1400, 249K)

BLAZING SCARLET, FIRE WITHIN
HONOR BINDS ME UNTO ERRANT KIN
YAE, IF HERE I FIND MY END
STAY YOUR TEARS, FOR WE SHALL MEET AGAIN

Just take some satisfaction in knowing that most of the retards you're reviving are likely the same people who jump at the opportunity to talk about how braindead and easy Red Mage is so they can pretend to know something about the game. Like shit dude, maybe you should learn to use your fucking WASD keys to position yourself for mechanics before taking on that Mavis Beacon tier opener so you can spend more time fighting and less time RPing as a roomba.

Finally, some good fucking yuri.

Attached: 1558353965466.jpg (1527x1000, 146K)

i play on controller and am getting filtered by the teleport things on e7s

>another two hours spent wiping on e5s
>we're closing in on a kill, no deaths and dps is on par
>one fucking stupid nigger kills the entire party with a missplaced donut
why god, why

KAZE TODOROKE KAZE TODOROKE KAZE TODOROKE

Attached: yoshi p.png (598x598, 865K)

>tfw have had the flu for the past week so haven't been able to do any content
I hope it's not coronavirus.

ROOOAR, HEAR MY ROOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!

Beyond majestic mountains~

Attached: 1557265259707.png (640x480, 94K)

those donuts ar eso dumb just stand the fuck away if you're a range

EAT
BEEF
TACOS-COS-COS

ACROSS
THE
EMERALD
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

Attached: 1568304074366.jpg (402x504, 50K)

Raise up your hands and voices!

>Tfw no Garleanbull to breed and impregnate my FemRaen and turn her into a breeding sow

How do I deal with this bros???

>F-l-a-x-e-n

Attached: Google.jpg (1388x1000, 581K)

Every thread, user?!
keep it up!

OOOOBLIIIIIVIIIIIIIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Thanks!

I waited for week 2 to start progging E5S and didn't want to buy any craft gear
So far I've just cleared E6S because I'm not 280 yet

BOUND TO THE DARK, FOR THE LIGHT I SHUN

FUCK ZENOS AND FUCK HYDAELYN

It's funny how fucking no party ever manages to do the grate mechanic correctly in Anamnesis even though it's literally a repeat of the first boss mechanic in the entire fucking game.

Do what I do and quickly switch to standard controls, aim the teleport by using the camera control to slowly spin your character around, then switch back. Yeah it's annoying but that's how I fo teleport perfectly every time.

No it doesn't. The play style completely changed into katana dragoon because of the hagakure changes combined with the introduction of tsubame gaeshi, which you have to immediately use or it vanishes after you use a weapon skill, effectively tying your hands.

They did give us the Amatsu set, but I think it doesn't really work with SAM.

Attached: C48sN9RW8AE8I1D.jpg (800x1199, 196K)

I thought I will call upon the little dragon from the moogle quests, I don't remember this one at all

Attached: ffxiv_03022020_012235_785.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Oh, shit, time to hop out of this thread if you're freely postin spoils!

>that xp from the DoH beast tribe
holy FUCK

Attached: 1570519983905.gif (250x250, 222K)

i have every MSQ complete and i have no idea who the individual in that picture is

>the Blockchain
What the hell does this have to do with katanas anyway

it is not the dragoon one either...from a side quest maybe? why would they do it though???

thanks for the tip, i'll try it tonight. was having so much fun progging e5 and 6. but that stupid gimmick comes along and ruins it baka

THE EDGE IS CALLING TONIGHT
THE EDGE IS CALLING TONIGHT

>it's in a dravanian forelands normal sidequest
What the fuck

>not already having all of your Gatherers at 80

I remembered who he was but I was expecting middy, though he's sleeping so it couldn't have been him

Cleared it yesterday on PF.
>being a static cuck

Just pug and roll for them, retards.

Is a Guest to Impress infinitely repeatable for everyone else?

E6S is impossible in PF. There's nothing more I can do.

Attached: 1568106075452.png (128x128, 19K)

Yes

it is supposed to be that way because rewards are shite, also you will have chance to read all the stories

I cleared it yesterday after only progging it for two days
Sounds to me like you just need to stop being shit

Ahhhk I was getting the same stories and I didn't get this one Does anyone have a list of characters that will give stories?

>can perfect-play Ruby without issue
>haven't even worked up the strength to step foot into E5S yet

I can't make tanks stop getting themselves killed, nuking the party at conflag or people running around like idiots for the final tethers.

its significantly harder, especially if you're pugging

based prisma illiya

every single dragoon cooldown including basically every single jump comes up at a bad time in e6s leading to it being the worst shit ever to optimize unless you want to wipe you group nonstop by you dying to mechanics trying to not lose dps

Just imagine her taking the dragon knot.

the FF15 movie was decent. only thing they could fuck up is make it full of trannies and niggers. but thats a given in modern TV.

Prisma crossover event when?

Attached: 1564235290399.jpg (818x1200, 178K)

Finding quality allies or whipping shitters into shape is also a skill

Yeah it's pretty hard, one death means you fucked, i've seen10% enrage like all week for "clear" parties, i finally downed him in a 1 chest party

won both hand coffer and the weapon token lol

E5S drained all my energy pugging as an ot but I managed to clear it, how bad is e6s?

The only time in the fight I have to hold my dick is when garuda cuts the room for the first time. It just happens at a fairly shitty time and there's not much I can do since jumping will kill you with that DO NOT TOUCH line there. I have no real issue with my optimization aside from that.

A horrible combination of boring and punishing enough that retards will end you with one misstep

Much worse

easier

Been pugging all the way through. and I work night shifts. Pugging at work is rough when nobody is on. On icelit now. Should be done in a day or two.

Attached: 1571686956851.png (710x920, 624K)

I'm too scared to join e6s clear groups because I don't know how to do the soccer mechanic and don't want to embarrass myself, even though I know the whole rest of the fight easy

the same thing happened with the first reapers in o3s after the dragon add, but I played BLM back then and could just hop to a person and pretend like I knew how to do the mechanic. I should have played caster this tier again. I never could do the mechanic as hard as I tried to figure it out, and always resorted to playing BLM and hopping to a person.

Attached: 47506022_284928875500168_575978137707983928_n.jpg (1028x1028, 121K)

but I already watched it and enjoyed it, zoomie

Attached: 954380984305.jpg (900x506, 423K)

just follow the leader lmao

absolutely this

if you are unironically a limp willed bitch who gets walked over by braindead idiots over and over that die to early shit and you're not removing them, you are actively the problem not them.

The only variable you can control is if your teammates are shit or not, so remove underperformers.

safe spot is either cardinal or intercardinal
intercardinal the ifrit kicks into the cardinal
cardinal the ifrit kicks it away

It's may actually be a little easier than E5S but it's harder to clear in pugs.

Attached: 1545102554524.gif (500x281, 938K)

you should be able to do both jumps before the cut, but b4b comes up right then and is a massive dps loss if you delay it or dont get all the gcds in (which is incredibly difficult)

I still find it hilarious Yoshida sung a version of that, and it was pretty good.

>*brd tanks*
>*group blames the brd*

Attached: 1558672344303.png (420x409, 122K)

still stuck at e6s. dps check is low

Attached: 1540625496224.jpg (512x384, 19K)

I understand that you're supposed to look for the ifrit that doesnt have anything kicking an orb to it, but I can never find it in time unless I get lucky

>Watched it
> Thoroughly enjoyed as the awkwardness of the father/son relation as it felt very real
> Son is a complete useless slob socially and the father seems ashamed of him
> Series is awesome and concluded on the 7th episode
> Wait a minute, there is another episode here
> Episode 8 is freaking cringe between two of the side characters playing lalafel and it felt like a dread to watch that cringefest

Goddamn why the last episode of this series sucks so much guys.

>8743 dps as a DRK on ramuh as a MT
Any tips to squeeze in more?

Oh fuck it’s him

Attached: AB3588F0-FCA4-4A32-B995-D140BACEF457.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

get better gear
learn when movement can and can't happen so you can time re-positioning into a single gcd

What is an acceptable DPS as OT in Ramuh? I keep being a greenlet and I'm not sure if it's the add, me being bad (probably) or both

ITS HIM

this is the face of free-dom

when do I use flamethrower and should I use it for the full duration?

is this him? the one that asks for no money?

The add can completely fuck you over but outside of the thunderstorm one don't be afraid to kite it right on the boss, as long as retards don't pick up all the orbs they won't get hit so its only ever their fault.

ITS JANNIE

I hit my jumps on cd and it comes back around the time you need to peel off for the circle aoe during the room cut. You can only get 3 high jumps in before the cut. You don't hold it for long and yes the worst thing is that you're in a life window there and lance charge comes up as well. It's just a really shit time in the fight for drg but holding lance charge will fuck your alignment for the rest of the fight.

I have a 51% log this week as OT and it's 8.6k. That's considering I just said fuck it and ran away from the boss during add kiting+thunderstorm cancer. I'll play it less safe next week but that's how it is.

Forgot to mention, I also didn't use any pots, but surely nobody does on 5S

>stay max melee during clouds, the edge of the AOE radius should still let you keep GCDs rolling if markers are in the right spot
>after first charge, stay on the side until Ramuh dies the tankbuster, then center him before thunderstorm
>should never need to move outside max melee to dodge normal stepped leader
>you have time for a single GCD during Foueteen Fury before needing to press duty action or move into position, keep using your range attack while standing by the spear if you arent taking the charge
>after second Fourteen Fury, you'll need to drag him to the center as quick as possible, but he stops twice before casting thunderclouds, just hammer away at him while he casts then move away to reposition him
That's about it for general advice. progged it all as MT but cleared just a hair under 9k as GNB OT, but that's harder to maintain uptime due to second thunderstorm. Only PLD OT can get in solid damage during that, the other three tanks have to suffer using their range attack while dodging random AOEs and kiting the bird.

FOR FREE

Dont forget to squeeze offgcds in the rotation when you can and try never sit on 2 stacks of plunge.

Oh yeah, and use your range attack during the very first set of spears. If Ramuh is centered right, you should be able to hit him from the safe corner

>we cleared safely repeatedly how do i make my parse better

Attached: 1566394905456.png (805x851, 89K)

>parse tranny

>pristine
>FF mystic quest

*bans you*

Attached: 5A140FD2-CA58-45BD-85AA-F1A4330794F8.jpg (516x315, 33K)

daily reminder blinding shitting out tranny is only going to make the word mean less when I legitimately want to make fun of someone for being a tranny

Don't forget you have to do positionals to optimize it, too. :^) My group rarely encounters an enrage check unless people are dyin so my failure as a SAM to really aggressively do positionals (Prioritizing survival over it) hasn't cost us anything yet but I am not sure melee offers enough to justify it over ranged, save for the one token melee so you can LB3.

If that's E5S then you guys earned it since feels like most other trials have been tank responsibility heavy.

I heard last that it was going to focus on Cid, be about magic vs technology.

>I have to wait for 6.0 lorebook to get Thavnair and Near-East info
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 324828428942.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>Is there still room for self improvement?

Attached: Yes.jpg (647x659, 130K)

I didn't think about using unmend during spears and fury 14, thanks

>being content with the bare minimum

Attached: xnyw872gq9k31.png (723x931, 820K)

You can just stack both groups with the same color at that point. No idea why anyone would do anything else when you can survive with wings and a dark missionary.

t. tranny

you're not fitting in yet

>Aldiytha Thorne
Wait what?
I thought those purple haired twins in Hildibrand's sidequests were the last Thorne

>us true gamers don't shit on trannies haha
dilate

did you read what I even said?

>Frequently complimented on glamour.
>It's not by thirsters
>male character

For the longest time I struggled to find a good SAM set and then I ended up finding one so good except for arms and maybe greaves I am never liable to change it.

It would be neat if LB was like that. I can see the problem it'd bring though if SAM was conventional LB3 while DRG was hypercharged.

Attached: 1390669722458.png (645x428, 91K)

what purple haired twins? Ellie? she isn't a thorne
ALSO ALDIYTHA THORNE IS THE RIGHTFUL RULER OF UL'DAH, KILL NANAMO, GENOCIDE ALL LALAFELLS

Is there any better resource for fishing than ff14angler? I want to just fill out my log with the normal fish but it's a pain to look up all the holes and the right baits and there's no way to filter out the time window fish.

Got a good chuckle out of me.

Carbuncle Plushy

I'm looking for the clip of that one dude getting pissy about being called a dumbass and wanting a "yes sir". Anyone got it?

Ah seems I misunderstood Ul'dah's history and accidentally mixed up the Thornes being Sil'dih rulers rulers while Ul'dah was ruled by the Ul, when the Thorne were always Ul'dahn and their dynasty came after the zombie incident

I've got 78 on my WAR and the only reason I couldn't get higher is because I was stupid and missed the oppurtinity to get the 480 boots from eden normal and ended up getting the 490 boots instead.

I wanted to see a fucking tonberry or cactaur not a fucking alien ghost the characters can't even touch.

some faggot scrubbed it from twitch. not sure if it was up anywhere else

So how did you handle second thunderstorm?

>was thinking I might like to go for The Necromancer title
>its a cool title, apparently people think quite highly of it
>decide to look up a guide for some tips, know it'll probably be pretty tough but I like challenges
>there are no guides
>there are 5 (five) people on my data center who have the title, all did it with RDM
o-oh
a little bit harder than i'd anticipated, then

Attached: 1465786606710.jpg (185x216, 7K)

You have to solo all 200 floors of Palace of the Dead

>RDM continues to be the greatest class
Get fucked weeaboos

The only good NIN weapon glamours are basic low level knifes

SAM has also cleared it retard.

As long as they get Joe Dampsie to play the warrior of light.

I know, I'd just underestimated exactly how difficult that clearly is

1 (one) SAM, EVER has solo'd all 200 floors of PotD
thats a serious fucking bragging right

>only one
Pathetic

Look how good the graphic was in FFXIV.
youtube.com/watch?v=UO2QFM2a8PQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aU5N24_5VIk

What should I gather up in preparation for ishgard tomorrow, to try and make monies?

The bosses are the real doozy part, I'd expect nothing but paladin or RDM can because they can heal themselves up. Others could if played by cutting edge players but it's got to be rough.

Fucking lame, thanks anyways
user.