Will people really pay 60 dollars for this?

Will people really pay 60 dollars for this?

Attached: 1568361957601.png (600x751, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbw6hF7tHns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sadly yes

No I’ll buy the original now that it’s cheap

Attached: 8F8E0154-25F7-49C8-AA58-42C7BBFA2868.jpg (1479x355, 210K)

Is it really just an enhanced Persona 5? Why didn't they just release DLC?

>Charge people 30$ for DLC
or
>Charge people 60$ ( or 80$ in Japan) to buy the same game over again

I paid $90 for the collectors edition
The GameStop guy said they sold out like a month ago and a bunch of weebs came in crying saying "this is why i don't pre-order from GameStop" and the employee just said "ok"
Made me audibly kek

did they ever fix the localization

Attached: PCBSCPN.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

Cucks not people.

Look at the price for the Persona 5 Take Your Heart edition
Buying the $90 edition is a good idea if you want to flip it later

They doubled down and censored it on top of adding memes that weren't in the original.

Attached: beepboop.jpg (1984x2244, 592K)

They're actually making it worse, in some areas. You know that one NPC that actually pronounces Ann’s last name correctly? They fixed her to she says it wrong now. But this isn’t their fault since Atlus JP told them to say it like that.

I’ve already pre-ordered it for $100 AUD.

Attached: 9FD824EF-6E30-4250-B6D9-12C15B3E3D22.png (423x437, 50K)

I bought it day one and I don't regret it. The bag makes for a great fightstick bag. Even got Ono and Harada's autograph on it.

This one? What does it include, it’s not that much more expensive than the regular one

Attached: 0F6E3FFD-37B2-43D8-957B-54E97EE691ED.jpg (1501x365, 241K)

Paid 20 bucks for the original. Will consider paying the same for this, but only I'm completely clear of my backlog. And if it's on Switch.

But this makes the game better. The options in Japanese were boring.
>Don’t worry.
>You can change.
>It’s hard being an honor student.

Bought the collectors edition. Of both versions.
I'll literally eat any shit Atlus puts out at this point.

Yup. CE too.

Attached: 1580827456729.jpg (2046x1536, 402K)

I bet you enjoy Bill Clinton jokes in your RPG’s too

No that's the 20th anniversary one with all the Persona games (1-5) soundtracks
This one
I'm jealous
Same. I even bought Persona Dancing Endless Night collection day one.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-01-23-17-23.png (1080x1920, 969K)

Attached: 4f545683a3691d9d6c750f8f8924800a.png (1436x1067, 1.68M)

I don't want better, I want the original meaning without some tranny translator making up their own fan fiction.

Oh no my dry Japanese dialogue was changed to allow more comedic roleplaying as the main character, high school kids NEVER reference media they enjoy or make jokes at others expense

Attached: Other (21).jpg (915x1199, 171K)

I mean, people are gonna pay 60$ to play a 1/4 of FF7Re so, yeah, Sony Ggers are dumb sluts.

If you want the complete Japanese script, learn Japanese.

I'm more concerned with the TL errors and bad editing that plagued the original release

Only if you never bought base P5 before

So are the new plot elements any good? Are they worth returning to the game if I've been considering a replay, or should I just stick with the base game?

I'm not concerned about script changes like the one everyone is bitching about here, I just wanna know about the new content. The base game had a pretty satisfying ending, is the new stuff good too?

Yup. The way they made it seem, I thought they would be remaking the whole game to PS4 standards, but no, it's still a PS3 game with some add-ons.

Yeah that’s why I play the original Japanese ones

>better

The boss for the new palace is really good. Easily the best one in the whole game. Kasumi is okay and her backstory is solid. The ending wraps up Akechi’s character arc. And there’s WAY more changes that have nothing to do with the new palace. If you want to replay P5, I suggest playing this.

Cool, good to know
Thanks for the heads up

Third semester is good because the entire game builds up to it and the antagonist for it is the best in the game. The three biggest changes are obviously Kasumi, Takuto and the changes with Akechi and all of it is pretty solid.

Yeah but P5R is now 4K. They upgraded all the graphics. You can really tell the difference if you go in the subway.

I'm going to pay 90 for the CE

Attached: D4_xHwWUYAEH0Pj.png (765x644, 432K)

>P5 has a great dub for the main characters
>Kasumi fucks it up
goddamnit

why would you trust anyone here like they know japanese or didn't rely on quick stream translations

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbw6hF7tHns
I'm glad they did a completely unique vocal track for the new final boss. Poor Rivers in the Desert got used so much that it lost all meaning. One-on-one with Shido in Royal is a pretty good addition though.

Had to sell my PS4 to move out of my folk's place but I'll probably rebuy a PS4 and buy it at full price again, probably getting P5S too. I'm very excited

Attached: 1564036169376.jpg (726x800, 83K)

If you've seen streams or whatever, I don't suppose you'd need an exact translation to know if the content seems worth it. Especially in non-story areas.

>The ending wraps up Akechi’s character arc
This guy

Attached: p5.png (1000x1000, 182K)

Game’s been out for a while, user. That’s a lot of time to meticulously translate certain things and discuss.

Not everyone here is an EOP like you, retard-kun.

Hey, I never said how the wrapped it up was good. But it’s a hell of a lot more complete than Vanilla.

>the only worthwhile moment Makoto as a character had was actually a rewrite
Damn, if only localizers didn't go unreasonably far all the time occasional changes like these wouldn't be scrutinized as hard.

it runs at 60fps now

i am sadly even though i have the original and didnt finish the first dungeon because when i got it, a week later royal was announced

Attached: 1541727253487.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

It's like the people who'd prefer FFXIV's items to all have descriptions that are just "Piece of wood from X region" like the japanese script than what we get now.

I was planning to get it but I keep reading there isn't enough content to justify the full price.

Oh yeah it’s better than some shitty reddit memes

Attached: DEDBB32E-55A5-4AF6-8AF2-66E191C410D3.jpg (1331x653, 207K)

You know, if you didn't obsess about Reddit so much, you might be happier

Why does this look so ugly?

I am happy though, because I don’t play lamo Seppo dubs

I honestly don't even know, my only problem with vanilla was it being an ambiguous end for him. I don't mind that they gave him and the MC a rivarly with the extended confidant, but I feel mixed on the extended cutscene you get if you max out his SL. Would've been fine if they just had his final death once Takuto was stopped, but having that stinger just felt like it was to prepare him to be milked in a future side game or something with another ambiguous end for him. Maybe it's just me.

Believe it or not, I'd rather have the game designer's original intended text over what some translator thought was funny

Yes, if it was on Switch

Even if it was on the Switch, I really wouldn't pay P5 at full price again. I liked the game, but i REALLY don't want to replay it again.

*sigh* I already preordered it.

It doesn’t?

Attached: 77686E89-A2E0-4D3A-A914-AFB3DD5E1112.jpg (1334x750, 211K)

I was gonna pirate persona 5 a while back, but I got distracted and pirated MGSV instead. Probably for the best honestly.

It does. It looks like the screenshots are from a stream.

Ah I thought you meant the game itself. I don’t have high quality screenshots of character group-shots.

Attached: C59F59F6-020C-489E-861A-1B5156626D98.jpg (1288x668, 214K)

This

I paid $85 for the ultimate edition thanks to using discounted gift cards from deal websites

>joker still gets heemed even if he only cheats on one girl

Attached: 5FC8B071-ECCE-48EE-BFC4-321070EF3A4C.png (494x526, 291K)

Kasumi is boring and the dream stuff is wasted potential but everything else is decent desu

and?

It's atlus they have been doing this shit for years and refuse to stop because they know retards will buy it.

No. I’m actually paying $90 for the Phantom Thieves Edition. Already have it preordered.

I mean I don’t buy fucking Futaba or Ann heeming him into next week

Futaba is strong!

Ann has Metaverse training and Joker can’t fight back against Futaba because Sojiro would murder him.

No. $100, i got the ultimate

>Only eats instant ramen and curry
>Doesn't fight shadows
>Never left room for nearly a decade
>Dedicates all her time on computers and weeb shit
The peak image of fitness

>metaverse training
So does Jokeman
> Joker can’t fight back against Futaba
Yet Sojiro will defend him cheating on her

>Never left room for nearly a decade
user play the game. It was 2 years.

Sojiro can respect a player

No, they'll pay $70. Atlus tax and all.

What a difference that makes in terms of her fighting ability

rotting away for 2 years is way different than 10

Nope, I paid $90.

Attached: 10471046101019.jpg (1425x228, 44K)

>2 years
It was like 7-8 months

yeah. not me though.

>Will Fatlus ever stop bilking its fanbase over and over?

user... welcome to Atlus Company...

Attached: anon.png (630x662, 489K)

I definitely can see people that were interested in the original release but never got around to buying it, purchasing this improved version, absolutely.

I dont understand. 3 and 4 did this too and no one bitched.

How does it feel to hold a girl bros?

Attached: 1576540977526.jpg (526x701, 73K)

Is it true that some faltus fans don't even know Japanese?

Attached: d4d97d3fa4baeb1276a85eda8bbeda27_400x400.png (400x400, 323K)

DLC wasn't a thing during the PS2 and P4 was ported to the Vita, P5 started out as a PS3 & PS4 games is is getting released again as a PS4 game.
If SE could make KH3 DLC, then Atlus has no exuse.

Really nice
They're so fucking soft
It's really comforting and it makes you feel happy
But then they start speaking and the moment's ruined

Yes. Because the DLC for Kingdom Hearts 3 changed the worlds. Changed the bosses. Added a new character and sprinkled it in between other scenes. An actual hub world. New minigames. New ending. And a lot more shit like Atlus added. Yes. Square Enix made 30 hours of extra content for $30. Yes. Oh wait.. they made 4 hours of content that just explains why Sora disappeared in the end and added a boss room. Yes. Totally the same thing. You're smart, man. No, really. You're a genius.

I just finished playing p5 for the second time. It really isn't as good as p3 or p4, but I'm still getting p5r

>you will never EVER get a gf

Attached: 1577420751509.jpg (395x401, 59K)

I just want to play scramble.

Why ya projecting bro?

Its 2020 not fucking 2008, There has been DLC that added more stuff to the main game than anything P5R does to the game at a fraction of the price.

Kasumi/Sumire is irrelevant until the new dungeon starts

New dungeon is great but smaller in scale than Yaldabaoth as it's more of an ambiguous clash of ideals than a good VS evil thing. Maruki is a great antagonist aside from his dumb costume.

Unfortunately the new true ending is steaming shit (the new bad ending is actually good though).

Having Akechi in asshole mode join your party and interact with everyone in asshole mode is great.

But Loli is weaker than Robin Hood

>RPG
>Running at 60 fps
T-t-t-ha-anks atlus Sama for making my character look smoother while running around talking to people and inputting commands to see animations with just a few add ons and a new playable character for JUST ONE dungeon, Here you go! 60$ plus tip, thanks again!

I just bought the original version, I might buy the royal if the localization isn't terribly fucked and on the switch, but better safe than sorry.

Please play my game Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (572x604, 508K)

Name 3 game

fuck yes i will

I already did

It's not like there are any other worthwhile games coming to ps4 this year so they have to.

>reddit memes = comedy
ok retard

>It's atlus they have been doing this shit for years
Except they stopped ever since they hit machines that could support DLC. Persona 5 is the first game since.

I mean I'm a Persona shill so I'm going to buy the hell out of the Ultimate edition this week on PS4, then I'll do it all over again when it comes to the Switch in a year or so.

I'm just not going to spend the $60 then. I WOULD spend the $30 though

>Because the DLC for Kingdom Hearts 3 changed the worlds. Changed the bosses.
Keep in mind P5R didn't do this and the new characters were cutscene only until the third semester. In other words there's no excuse.

>Kasumi/Sumire is irrelevant until the new dungeon starts
she's also irrelevant after it starts

FE3H
Sonic Mania Plus
Jackie Chan

People like this exist outside of the Pokémon fanbase?

user, the Persona fanbase makes the pokemon fanbase look like reasonable people.

How is the new good ending baf?

No I emulated it’s on RPCS3 at 4k

Yeah, I pre-ordered :)