Who was your favourite reveal and why, Yea Forums?

Who was your favourite reveal and why, Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-030848_Ecosia.jpg (1963x1124, 1.6M)

Incineroar and Ken because it "revealed" that this game was dogshit and that I should skip it and the Switch

I love metroid so the Ridley reveal was great
But if one of the characters I actually want and are possible gets in it'd be hard to top cause it'd need to either be an impossible pick or one that I haven't thought of before but is from a game I like
And if Midna got in nothing will top it

>still seething

nothing was more hype than the original "everyone is here" trailer

Banjo followed closely by K. Rool as far as individual characters go.

But the massive info dump that came from the initial reveal tops everything I think.

ridley was great

OP here, Midna would be great. Though that may be because I'm biased towards Twilight Princess as it was the first Zelda game I ever completed.

But I digress, ANY Zelda character would be great. At this point, I'll even settle for fucking Tingle.

Same here except for tingle, but I really don't want tingle. His entire existence makes me uncomfortable. My first LOZ game was WW. Forced my dad to get an n64 for OoT after I played that when I was younger

Attached: d5b5605e8277c10136e41ae4439fe188.jpg (500x583, 64K)

Ridley literally killing Mario

Attached: Me on the right.gif (827x547, 62K)

Tingle would genuinely be amazing. One of the only recurring characters left to add.

Hero
This one specifically

Attached: Eight.png (2075x2050, 1.75M)

Simon and Richter, best newcomers

Attached: 1534476339115.jpg (893x552, 172K)

If only Zelda got treated like FE, we'd have Impa, Skull Kid, and Midna by now.

If Zelda was treated like FE, they'd all be clones of Link.

Banjo, Krool, and Ridley were handled the best in terms of trailer quality and fanservice, but the entire game was one big fart in a jar in terms of excitement. I remember being super excited for Smash 64 from prerelease screenshots in magazines. I saved up and paid for it partially in literal change. I was blown away by Melee. Brawl was long overdue and I was hyped until E4A when I was actually the first person there to get to play the demo and... it felt terrible. I held out some hope and then it was a dumpster fire and the series has been some form of it since. Ever since the exclusion of Hal and Iwata as pushes for the series' direction from a gameplay perspective, it's been a mix of really weird design choices combined with laziness and jank. Stuff like universal jumpsquat is 100% the right choice and it feels amazing, but then they put in a terrible buffering system. They brought back directional airdodging but neutered it so badly that good players will SD due to jank and how it works. Fox trotting is easier than ever but it's a poor man's DD that doesn't allow for critical spacing. I could keep going, but it is what it is. It's like the series doesn't want to fully give up what made Brawl bad in the sense that it struggles to try to make the game have a lower skill ceiling so that anyone can be successful, but it comes at a really high and terrible cost.

That's implying fe is treated with quality rather than quantity
If it was treated like FE we'd have 2 adult links with only a small gameplay difference, toon link and young link, Zelda with botw Zelda using some weird moveset that doesn't reflect her game at all, and Ganon would go back to being a complete clone

This. I didn't expected Richter until he appeared on screen. The fact they included the legendary meme was great.

If you consider them as composite Links then we have all the Links. With that logic we might as well add in Naked Snake.

Everyone being here

incineroar made everybody seethe
barachads win again

Attached: 1560127879346.jpg (1237x800, 93K)