I can't fucking do it bros

I can't fucking do it bros

I beat the first mission and explosion man but I just can't handle the twilight mission, I'm getting filtered hard

I think I might have to summon if I want to beat it before the demo is over

Attached: nioh 2 hot springs.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ChDsWVIbfuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you do, promise yourself that you'll beat it legit in the main game.

It'll be easier in the main game

Where was this? Did I miss a fucking mission?
Also which yokai is beating your ass? It wasn't that hard, user...

Does it matter? You don’t get anything for beating it.

those two niggers in the hoods with the spear and hammer, it's really close to the start

I can get past them reliably now but then that faggot with the hammer has several attacks which one-shot me

The twilight mission on the side of the map selection screen. You fight Mezuki

Attached: A9965757-F166-454C-A09D-444C577C5C15.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

I've helped a few people with that mission, but I don't have PS+. Do free games/Demos not need PS+? When I downloaded the demo it said I would need it for certain features.

Attached: ESA0FgGVAAARKmn.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Do you even get anything for doing the twilight mission? The first game's Last Chance Trial gave you a mask as I recall.

Tried my hand at making a very young Hiro Protagonist male to fit the setting and make his eternal youth stand out amongst the historical figures he meets
How's he look anons?

Attached: ESEeu-EWAAARdPo.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

I couldn't reply before the thread died. On the small chance any of you three are here I want to say thanks for enlightening me. I'll see what I can do

Just give up now. You have to fight them again near the end in a closed room, then you have to fight the boss right after. If you can't beat them now, you won't finish before midnight.

For the two dudes: You can try luring one of them and finishing them one after another. If you're having problems with the enemies in the area, you can try running past them, after the yoki and the cannon guy (close to the hammer yokai) you can turn left and open the door to the starting shrine. Maybe that will help you.

You definitely made a unique look, well done. Though I don't think a youthful person would have white hair tips.

I did that just cause my dumb headcannon links it to his white yokai hair, but glad he at least looks young!

>Dying twice doesn't seem fair!

I CLAPPED!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

That webm is from the Beta, not the Trial. You can't miss missions, there's three and they're pretty obvious. Anyway I was about to post last thread so I'll just do it in this one
Not entirely. High strong being buffed really screws with the dynamic the two hold triangle skills were going for and the low quick damage buff is really quite obscene, but I'm not fully sure if it's enough to push the weapon over the edge where you don't need to learn any of it's finer intricacies, and even then doing so is quite challenging for all the reward it gives you.
>it's such a glaring quirk with the UI that I don't think they'd wait like 3 months to fix it
See, that's why I originally thought there would a new weapon to begin with. But then I remembered this is the Nioh series, where every iteration is specifically designed to be worse than the last in some bewildering area, like making lower rarity weapons entirely useless and trying to address that by gimping Soul Matching even more. I just wouldn't get your hopes up at this stage.

If you don't want to be one-shot, wear heavier armour (ignore Defense, you want vs.Physical) and level Constitution, though any level will increase your health a small amount. You can also use Quickchange scrolls.

Seems like I have been using the switchglaive wrong all along.
youtu.be/ChDsWVIbfuo

Do you think any Nioh thread is ever going to live long if we have two at the same time?

I saw that and thought, "Shots fired."

Where? Anyone got a screenshot?

Team Ninja actually really liked Sekiro, they said they even want to make a new Ninja Gaiden partially because of it.

>they said they even want to make a new Ninja Gaiden partially because of it
Link to article/interview?

Two threads are definitely a pain in the ass. I don't know which is actually worth keeping alive though, both have some things to address.

pretty sure it happened in different occasions, the mention of them wanting to do a new NG was a few weeks ago, just google.