It's literally just cold geass

It's literally just cold geass

Attached: images (95).jpg (554x554, 77K)

Deus Ex Machina: The JRPG Series

That said, all I care about is if Emma's CSIV outfit stays in. NISA, you better not censor it, dammit.

Attached: Emma.webm (596x718, 1.79M)

Haha, that's our mysterious masked figure with a very close relationship to the mecha-piloting protagonist...

Who knew that a land controlled by generals, weapon makers, and mercenaries would see never ending war.

>tfw retards played it dubbed and didn't get crow literally voiced by suzaku

is that a car brand?

Calvard when?

Attached: calvard when.png (405x646, 20K)

Played both, honestly i preffered dub but im autistic as fuck

Reminder that Calvard will have an isekai protagonist with his own fresh brand of harem.

The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki already about to be released. Tick tock XSEED...oh wait, I mean NISA.

Attached: New.jpg (800x400, 77K)

Whatever do you mean, user ? You mean to tell me a terrorist leader hiding in a highschool trying to overthrow an old man from the seat of power and that has a one-of-a-kind mech is similar to Code Geass ?
Get outta here

Attached: The Sakurai menace.jpg (1403x800, 695K)

Na the dub is better
They got some popular seiyuus but for Rean for example, his seiyuu instead of recording from the studio of the company, instead phoned it
I dont know if in 2 or 3 gets better but in 1 it was absolutely awfull and stoic
Alisa doesnt sell it to me either, she sounds too cliche tsundere and ear bleeding

I thought the same, i just didn't have the balls to admit it, my bad. But yeah i liked the dub better, i preffer dubs in general but cs really sounded better to me overall, played cs1 - 3 in both voices and dub came up far better to me. I'm not a native speaker of either languages though.

cold steel III pc pls

dubfags are they reason games get delayed by years in the west and they sound terrible 99% of the time
dubshitter zoomers like you should stick to western games or just kys

Sorry, Dood. We have integrity, Dood.

Rean is the only character that sounds better in the dub to me.

Which one of these has a protagonist with an interesting personality?

And here comes the weeaboo seething
English isnt my native lenguage either so i'm not a dubfag, either lenguage is foreign to me
And sincerely? The english voice actors did a better job in coldsteel, like it or not
I dont care if its english or japanese, i judge based on the quality

But i played both ways and sub first! Seriously there are many bad dubs out there, this is just one of them, and there are many examples of bad VA work in the dub, the crossbell cast ( except rixia ) sounds like shit! Lloyd's voice is just terrible, randies voice just doesn't match his personality and the jap va was just too good to have any change that would be good and tio's va just doesn't sound like her, also millium's va change inbetween 2 - 3 is terrible.

For me it's Musse and her fat ass!

Attached: 1572530919468.png (750x807, 572K)

I would say I hope there's a mod to make her look normal naked instead of all glowy when it comes out on pc in 2026, but those never look very good since the nipples aren't modelled.

Huehehe

Trails in the Sky. Third one has a different protagonist than the first two and he's even more interesting.

>millium
FUCK ME I FORGOT ABOUT HER
in the dub she was so fucking bad
Goddamn i had to turn down the voices in the menu and play like that in the chapters she was in

Is her ass really fat or she just arching her back ?

Attached: 1581608283119.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

you spergs compare every modern jrpg to code gayass.

Rroido is climbing the to save Hajimari no Kiseki

Attached: Saving Kiseki.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>TitS 1 and 2
An energetic and airhead girl who loves to beat shit up with a stick, she does grow and mature between games tho
>TitS 3rd
A playboy priest who doesnt take shit too serious and jokes around, kinda edgy in the inside, he is one of the best desu
>the crossbell games
A serious but naive policeman/detective, gives dead serious answer to banters and get shit done, likes to give cheesy lines and people always makes fun of him cause of it
>coldsteel
Haha... (kind of a push over goody two shoes errand boy, but also a super skilled swordman with a devil trigger inside)

>kind of a push over goody two shoes errand boy, but also a jobber
fify

I never liked her, and her "turnaround" on a whim 3 really killed her for me, her voice wasn't a dealbreaker in the dub to me though.

For every time he jobs, there's at least five side quests, bonding events, plot points, or something else of note where he wins or gets praised out the wazoo by everyone around him.

It actually astounds me how little I got attached to Coldsteel's characters despite being with them for two games.
I don't think a single one of them wasn't an extremely overused anime trope.

>I never liked her, and her "turnaround" on a whim 3 really killed her for me, her voice wasn't a dealbreaker in the dub to me though.

I think they got a different VA for 3

Yeah i mentioned it before, but by "turnaroudn" i meant her betrayal.