So, I heard you guys were really looking forward to this year's GDC

So, I heard you guys were really looking forward to this year's GDC...

Attached: Coronavirus_678x452.jpg (678x381, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-51674743
youtube.com/watch?v=opFCAWZHpzg
latimes.com/homeless-housing/story/2020-03-01/coronavirus-homeless-risk-outbreak-unsheltered-califiornia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine fearing something that's killed less people than the common cold. Literally a ploy to sell more hand sanitizer/face masks/products from China.
>b-but it killed the first US perso-
50 years old with underlying health problems.

Attached: 1280x720-rnq.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

GD-who?

>tfw I live in a flyover state and can work from home
Cityniggers btfo. Enjoy your chinkAIDs.

Attached: 1417715175831.jpg (581x575, 41K)

Attached: 1583101781696.jpg (678x381, 70K)

Based.

The mortality rate of Covid-19 is now 1.4%. The flu is fucking 0.1%.

One has a vaccine one doesn't, that's low af

>new flavor of the month "end of the world but this time it's for real"

Attached: haha.png (344x299, 70K)

Nah, GDC sucks these days. Too many women, journalists and trannies and nearly no real developer.

Stop parroting Trump and pay attention to the mortality rate you nigger

most importantly, the E3,
as if the E3 wasnt dead already...

2 more weeks™

This shit is gonna die off within a month, respiratory illnesses get fucked when the weather warms up

of course its going to be lower than common cold, covid has been a thing for like 3 months you mongoloid

Nah, I'm not a developer.

America's healthcare system is garbage enough to where people would rather just work while sick out of fear of going into debt OR getting fired from their jobs. If it gets widespread here, which it will, it will be worse than in Euro or east Asia

For once I'm glad to be in one of the most unpopular states-

>realize I work at shipping company

Attached: weebshit (161).gif (500x281, 2.75M)

Do you want to know how I know you're underage?

No one was looking forward to GDC with the day last years was.

True. I constantly recommend people to just use a sauna regularly and take zinc/vitamind D+k to avoid this virus but they are laughing at me. I have not been sick since 2016. Not even a cold, nothing.

>Imagine fearing something that's killed less people than the common cold.
>A virus that has been around for a few months hasn't yet caught up to a disease that has been documented for over multiple millennia
I don't think the Coronavirus is going to be a big deal either but this is fucking stupid bro

Attached: 1566517564924.jpg (700x933, 257K)

>shuts down the worlds biggest economy in a month
>infected more people in a month than any other flu
>kills young, healthy people as well
>I-ITS JUST A FLU BRO I SWEAR!!!

>I heard you guys were really looking forward to this year's GDC...
Who the fuck told you this lie? Game conferences are a waste of time and I would prefer any money that went into them be used for the actual products they shill. Kill yourself.

China likes to pretend its first world but really only its major cities are. Its still a fucking shitheap in 90% of the country.

>Florida still not infected

Attached: 68205637_p0.png (1045x1684, 1.28M)

>A virus that has been around for a few months hasn't yet caught up to a disease that has been documented for over multiple millennia
?

LMAO

Let's not act like the US is much better off

The coronavirus not killing as much people as the common cold is understandable because one has been around significantly longer than the other. It's like saying more people have died to sharks than at the hands of every human being born after 2000.

what's GDC?
games done coofing?

Every country has it's shitholes. What's your point?

at least we have our freedom

Someone mind posting the HAPPOONER image?

Are you prepared for the inevitable?

Attached: 1556137400771.jpg (800x800, 440K)

That's a really shitty analogy because I'm betting even with the stipulation of past the year 2000 the amount of homicide is still orders of magnitude higher than the amount of people killed by sharks in all recorded history.

All we need in the US is Campbell's chicken noodle soup, 7up, and a couple days off work.
Although, since the incubation period is 2 weeks I'm sure companies won't have any problem telling you to fuck off for that time.

I have no clue about the actual numbers but I'm sure you see the point I'm attempting to make

>leaving your home
lma*cough*

Can I substitute 7up with ginger ale

pls respond

Attached: 1581238185524.jpg (437x403, 69K)

Yeah for sure, just thought it was humorous so I pointed it out.

Attached: coronavirus.jpg (299x164, 17K)

Its just a flu bro

Is runny nose part of the symptoms? I've been coughing also so it may be the end for me.

right, you guys just have to worry about brain-eating amoebas in your water supply

Attached: 1578784387335.jpg (423x291, 20K)

Yeah, sorry user.

Attached: 1561527856017.jpg (800x800, 328K)

Ginger ale is usually better than 7-Up anyway

I knew I shouldn't have gone to that doctor's appointment. That dirty chink that was in the waiting room must have done this.

This is awful, I heard 40% of the GDC runners wont be showing up this year already.

Attached: 1582936786872.jpg (1125x911, 79K)

oh god is this guy okay he stopped posting

My little sister is sick rn I look live in Columbus should I be worried? She’s been coughing a lot

I hope so, I've been experiencing similar symptoms too
I think I'll be okay though I just need to

Nope.
Why the guys over at GDC concerned over corona-chan when they're all already infected with AIDS?

GDC isn't the speedrun event you retarded secondary, fuck off back to /pol/

AIDS removes your ability to fight off diseases, so any infection with the virus will basically be a death sentence

AIDS patients are going to survive corona because aids medication kills the virus

shut up worse-than-lowest Deadly Gangster Deadly Gangster ghetto-Communist Gangster Computer God felon Gangster mafionic negroidic the BLACK Gangster Judge The blackish menial negroidic-in-apperance-and-demeanor felon vicious Parroting Puppet with NO private law experience, DETESTED by all factions. secret gangsterization and crucifixion this negroidic low mafionic deadly BLACK WORSE-than-a-farce Nazi dwarfted felon gangster Parroting Puppet rectum lapper sodomist ball-of-fat felon slut IDIOT

Attached: 1551124904299.png (495x791, 21K)

AIDS medication doesn't kill AIDS, all it does is prolong the inevitable. When they can't get their drugs because everyone else is dead, they're just as dead.

The medication they're using to treat it also causes heart failure in some people.

How is sony so ahead of the curve every time? How the fuck are they so smart

ignorant slut

Attached: 1559390843201.gif (469x375, 3.97M)

when are the new game announcements, actually? its been real fuckin dead for the past few months

Gullible retards are gullible.
I'm just waiting when a random alarmist declares that this type of coronaviruses happened because of global warming.

Attached: 1583105304719.jpg (750x750, 103K)

Already a month late for that prediction

Attached: Untitled.png (1225x354, 29K)

this type of coronavirus is actually doing wonders for the environment. China is producing a lot less pollution.
In an ideal world, this would be Earth's antibodies.
In an ideal world it would kill the retarded people like pic

It's like a wildfire that culls the old rotting trees.

>comparing a virus to another virus is as dumb as comparing a nigger shooting you to a shark attack

Attached: 1579485716737.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

And what's going to happen once China can resume production? They're gonna go triple time to make up for all the money they've lost.

hopefully someone would nuke them before it. Hell, they might just nuke themselves accidentally.
Bound to happen sooner or later

They won't be in any shape to mass produce by the time this is all over, it will take years. The global economy is canceled.

Runny nose is not symptom but could probably still occur.

>Floridians
>worry about brain-eating amoebas
Those parasites probably have better sources for food.

runny nose is rare because of how the virus shoots straight for your lungs. chances are it's just a cold, but nothing rules out that you could simply get both at the same time

There is objectively all kinds of shit frozen under the (now thawing) permafrost.

>shuts down the worlds biggest economy
And all it took was for the government and response agencies to completely ignore it for several months and silence any doctors bringing attention to it. China is fucking incompetent at controlling this type of shit. To make a metaphor, they're the dumbass that watches a fire start in their kitchen and then waits to do anything until their whole house is on fire

My throats feeling weird bros I'm worried...I think the Corona got me since I work in a warehouse....

>it's just the flu bro!
>Companies banning employees from flying places, events being cancelled left and right
These companies have more information than you peasants. This is the flu of 1918 in 2020.

Corona is kinda of cute

I called my sister a braindead retard because shes going to asia for a vacation. I hope she gets infected so i can be smug about it.

Attached: 1568449452908.jpg (675x1200, 186K)

Aren't most flights to Asia currently cancelled?

You'll be the smuggest one in the family when you're all hospitalized after she returns "visibly normal".

>IT'S A BIG FUCKING NOTHING BURGER, STUPID BIGOT, EAT THE BAT SOUP, GET COOFED ON, BEING SICK IS OKAY, ME AND MY BFS ARE CONSTANTLY FUCKING EACH OTHER TO GIVE EACH OTHER ALL SORTS OF STI!

yeah how about you fuck off

Would Evo get cancelled aswell?

Guess not
Why would i be hospitalized when i dont live anywhere near her

The infection rate has slowed down dramatically. We've been in the 80k range for a few weeks now. It's a dud.

Reminder that east asians have the shittiest immune systems on the planet. Comparing what a disease does in China to what it might do in the West is idiotic

whoa holy shit video games?

>so escapist he can't tolerate discussion of a worldwide event on his gaming forum

Political shit is low on the thread so its ok.

Yes we need countless threads that consistently hit post limit ever hour on the hour

Yeah, ok there buddy.

bbc.co.uk/news/health-51674743

Plus, as the summer kicks this thing will deplete - and by that time we will have systems and procedures mastered to contain it.

1% is a high fatality rate

>white people are immune to it
>first world countries medical systems can handle it
anglos win again

>patients in the hospital a few km from my home

>doesn't understand economics

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Only if you're trusting China's bullshit numbers.
Meanwhile, it's soaring in numbers everywhere else.

Said no one ever.

Wrong and wrong.
A Murrimutt just died from it recenlty.

>person in their 50s who was hospitalized for an unrelated condition beforehand
>no other details given
wasn't anglo until proven otherwise

>mutt

Reminder that this meme was brought to you by the UK, the indisputably most mixed-race nation on Earth.

We aren't immune, we just have far fewer ACE2 receptors in our lung tissue so the immune system can usually keep up with it
If your immune system is taxed from another illness it can still fuck your shit

based

youtube.com/watch?v=opFCAWZHpzg

retard, thats not how statistics works.

>China is producing a lot less pollution.
lol

Attached: coronavirus smog.jpg (2480x3508, 3.05M)

Is this a R3make trailer?

>The mortality rate of Covid-19 is now 1.4%
It's probably 0.2% if you ignore boomers

I love these pictures of animals being close to the camera like this.

Attached: 1576053067202.jpg (742x742, 177K)

bitch italy went from like 100 to 1600 in like a week. also no way in hell there are there only 3 cases in India. Some infected italian also spent a day in Lagos before getting treatment

what the fuck else are you supposed to do with dead bodies, throw them in the ocean like the Indians do in the Ganges River or whatever?

there are a lot of starving people in china.
could solve 2 problems with this one
wouldn't be much different than what they currently do with their dead

Dumbass. China's "official" numbers only had the death toll around 28k. That suggests they're lying big time about the amount of deaths.
They could also be killing animals en masse, which they've done plenty of times before.

I know I'm not sick with this shit but damn I had a minor case of pneumonia in early december and I've still got a pretty annoying cough and phlegm and mucus now in march. I wonder what's wrong with me.

>28k

>the point

>your head

American work culture is going to make it so people come into work sick. And the healthcare system is so expensive that people won't get checked.

so this is how the world ends, huh?

Attached: fish up close kiss smooch.png (720x798, 561K)

post more

Attached: frontfacingfish.jpg (680x850, 51K)

Attached: 1546126286642.jpg (878x783, 36K)

it's gonna explode in the US once the fucking CDC starts testing. You know, what they should have been doing at the start. Incompetent fools.

anyone have the close up of Ridley from smash ultimate?

go to the doctor king

Attached: nasapollution01033030a-0.png (846x564, 541K)

finally /sci/ can shut up about climate change, always a silver lining

as long as you aren't in a major liberal city it's ok. Otherwise you have a massive homeless population just begging to spread the virus around.

Kill her and burn the body or I will.

The Holocough isn't real. It's just a flu bro. Stop buying masks.

Attached: 7ff.jpg (600x1040, 148K)

>live in a major us city reliant on tourism and international trade
>always sick as faggots around us
>shitty wageslave job

I'm gonna get it aren't I?

Attached: cat sad bone hurting juice.jpg (521x522, 36K)

why dont homeless just get killed if they cant find a house in X amount of time, or at least dont kill the ones that do want to work and find a job and kill all the lazy drug addicted homeless looking homeless

>Iranian's arrived last week with 0 checks demanding to be tested
It's not looking good ameribros...

Do you know what an incubation period is? It's the time you have the virus but don't have any symptoms. You won't know you're sick while you're spreading it.

not close but i like this image

Attached: D26fgy4WwAUANc8.jpg (901x1200, 96K)

you need help

I know a girl from Wuhan that basically confirmed every single /pol/ conspiracy.

Why do you retards think homeless people are more likely to spread the virus than anyone else living in a high density area where they have to commute, work, shop, eat, etc? Just seems like the usual sadism dressed up as corona concerns.

>source: i know a guy

Attached: 1352485052409.png (321x345, 211K)

Good on topic thread.

Attached: dog faces upclose cute.png (994x632, 513K)

Look at him go!

medical leave of absence shouldn't require a doctors note

It all makes sense now

Attached: 15D0CB02-B527-4EB7-AF0F-FD18718516ED.jpg (451x451, 18K)

>First case of novel coronavirus confirmed in New York, Gov. Andrew Cuomo says
USA IS NOW DOOMED, IT HAS REACHED THE MOST POPULATED AREA.

Wash your hands regularly, put on a mask everyday and keep exercising and sleeping well to maintain a good metabolism. Other than that, cross your fingers and hope it doesn't get you.

poor hygiene, primarily

This webm just gave me motherfuckin' panic attack.

*agoraphobic /vtard*

honestly it's probably been there spreading around for weeks now. China's late announcement destroyed any possibility of containment. And the gov's slow reaction doesn't help any, either.

I recognize that smell.

Attached: 1572742933612.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

SERIOUS QUESTIN

CAN I GET INFECTED IF I PLAY ONLINE WITH CHINESE PEOPLE?

fucking kek

Attached: 1581179123088.png (500x890, 172K)

That's for elective surgery not the Emergency Room.

latimes.com/homeless-housing/story/2020-03-01/coronavirus-homeless-risk-outbreak-unsheltered-califiornia

If washing your hands was enough to prevent the virus we wouldn't be at risk in the first place, shit is airborne and people with homes cough and breathe just the same.

You already are just by being on Yea Forums

Are you retarded? The masks are for people who are already sick.

California needs a cleansing anyway, a blight on this country.

Attached: what virus.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

>virus now estimated to have been spreading in the US for weeks now
>one (1) death from some old guy who was already at death's door prior to infection
i really don't think this is the one, lads

Attached: 1582557569841.jpg (500x373, 129K)

literally only 100 deaths outside of china in 3 months lmao