How do we stop the simp epidemic?

How do we stop the simp epidemic?

Attached: simps donating.png (333x131, 7K)

what's a simp?

>simp
simpletons?

Holy shit the jump from second to first place.

Suckers
Idolizing
Mediocre
Pussy

Basically a beta in twitter slang.

thats an arab oil baron 100%

Can I get simp money dressing up like a woman?

Are simps betas or worse than betas?

I'm sure this can't possibly be a shill threa-
ahh, there it is.

No he got in on Bitcoin in 2010 and held ever since.

Simp is just the normalfag term for beta orbiter

You say that but it's almost certainly not true.

When someone sees someone wasting a ton of money on something stupid like a twitch streamer or a mobile game, a common instinct is to try and justify why someone would do that by using themselves as a reference. Most people jump to the conclusion that if they were incredibly rich, they would be fine wasting large amounts of money, so therefore people who waste money so casually must be rich.
In reality, whales and "simps" in this case are rarely rich. They are usually middle-class people who are simply incredibly bad at managing their money, and are desperately trying to spend money to achieve a thrill of some sort without thinking about how much they're truly spending.

It's incredibly likely that the top donator in that case is legitimately someone who is very lonely and/or horny and is donating for attention. It's obvious how dumb their decision is when you see the final total of how much money they've donated, but a vast majority of poor spenders don't actually realize how much money they've spent, hence why they end up spending far too much on dumb shit.

Yeah I figured it was something like that but I didn't know it was an acronym. Neat.

It was originally just short for simpleton. Zoomers are just massacring the English language.

Worst era of humanity in all human history. Gross, purple-haired, dabbing, 80 gender having, dumbass donating zoom filth.

Attached: Capture.png (673x560, 30K)

It's the new cuck keep up grandpa.

you don't. it's like with trannies, a problem that will fix itself eventually.

Mediocre pussy? As opposed to exceptional pussy?
Does that mean it's ok to donate 18k to certain girls if they have an above average pussy instead?

the connotation is completely different though

Its short for simpering. Not simpleton.

>Calling twitch thots "Mediocre pussy"
Was this written by a woman? Who the fuck uses "mediocre pussy" as an insult?

Attached: EOkE-hjU0AAc_dI.jpg (500x500, 30K)

what if the pussy is top notch tho

>80 gender having

That's millennials though.

Twitter is fucking retarded. If you make up a new meme word it can't overlap an existent word

>pudding

Lmao what? We have plenty of words that mean the same shit in English. We use them for emphasis.

Are you literally blind or something?

Yes.

The top spot guy donated all that in the span of like one hour too, the sorry state of coombrains. Probably had the biggest post-nut regret.

Attached: 1572392679784.png (600x563, 495K)

How did old black slang become the new world

>watch stream of someone playing a game I like with their wife
>she clearly is bored and doesn't give two shits about the game
>talks over the cutscenes loudly about bullshit like visiting her mom
>makes awful jokes and laughs really hard at it
>people keep donating to ask her bullshit and encourage her to keep talking
she wasnt even hot or anything. I'll never understand why some dudes cant act normal around girls and turn into simps

Technically yes. It's hilarious how so many ethots call guys simps that show interest in them. They're literally calling themselves mediocre. Unless you treat women like shit and are a chad then you're a simp.

You just reminded me that a lot of these guys have an actual sexual fetish involving giving women large amounts of money and getting nothing in return. It's financial domination. What a curse.