Final Fantasy VII Remake demo announcement coming next week

Attached: IMG_20200301_155323.jpg (1080x725, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGoeVqrKBHs&feature=emb_logo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, if Chinese e-celeb leaker says so :)

Zhugex is well known for having inside info, he usually teases State of Play announcements

considering the demo exists and the original launch date is 3.3, my money is on that being the day the demo is made public.

probably isn't anything else, or anything new that hasnt been seen yet.

>this is what incels are so hyped about
lmao nice Bethesda game

Attached: 1578022348186.webm (640x360, 871K)

Imagine delaying your game because some funny animals on a different platform.

Kingdom hearts 3 never should have been made

Actually yeah, i would love to walk arljnd5 with waifu doing sidequests

>he usually teases State of Play announcements
People actually look forward to those?

Yes.

An announcement of a demo of a game that isn't going to be released in a few months....thanks

If there's an ACTUAL demo, and it's not some "only active for a week, always online" shit, I will buy the game on that precedent alone, and I'll make sure they know it was because of the demo.

>Hey guys we realized that the game is a piece of shit and decided to can it. Thanks for listening.

This up coming week is the week the youtubers get to share their info of what they played 2 or 3 weeks ago
I doubt it's anything about the demo

youtube.com/watch?v=WGoeVqrKBHs&feature=emb_logo

Complete breakdown on how the gameplay works. I didnt know the stab move gave you berserk status, and i didnt know berseker now also increases the damage taken

Attached: CombatComparison.webm (1920x720, 2.87M)

thats march 2, not 3.

>moving goalposts

I haven't kept up. Is this from the leak?

>Twitter screencap with a link to resetera
v is kill

Attached: 1507052504929.png (575x446, 169K)

I don't see them releasing it, not after everything that was datamined and leaked from it

>gameplay
yo, just hold x bro, see all that flashy shit? yeah, our audience will love this!

>every fucking time

When will action RPG fags realize that the fun of OG FF 7 is breaking the game? Stop pretending any Final Fantasy was hard to begin with.

Attached: 283.jpg (368x250, 18K)

The combat in the video actually looks pretty sick. Especially considering it's the very beginning of the game.

Lmao nice game

>announcements for a demo announcement
Just release the damn game

Attached: 1551959634025.jpg (401x270, 51K)

>Final Fantasy VII Remake demo announcement coming next week
what the fuck are you talking about? just say the demo is coming in a couple of days, probably on tuesday.

looks cool. Where is the webm on the right from? Didnt see it in the video.

its from the leaked demo
I don't think we've seen official gameplay from that early area yet

I'll remember this post the next time you guys bitch about any Bethesda or Ubisoft game.

>user will remember that.

It's a generic RPG NPC and player character interaction “cutscene” what does it have to do with Bethesda and Ubisoft? Do you go on to every The Witcher 3 threads, Dragon's Age threads and start yapping about this shit? Fuck off you goddamn retard

bethesda and ubisoft have shit combat, shit setting and way too much shit sidequests

True

>ahmad
>chinese
more like shitskin

Huh. I thought next week would only be the press releases of the 5 hrs they played. This would be a pleasant surprise