Four big titles coming from Capcom

Two RE games (one is RE3)

There's a fifth one coming but not on the same scale (Mega Man?)

This is from Dusk Golem, he has leaked tons of stuff like the upcoming Silent Hill game

Attached: IMG_20200301_153709.jpg (1080x1694, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDyYmstqu4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Four big titles, and not a single switch game

Attached: 1579191928196.jpg (546x492, 31K)

Still waiting in vain.

Attached: Dragons Dogma Mercedes.png (1575x1800, 1.88M)

>There's a fifth one coming but not on the same scale
This better not be an under budget SF6 or MvC4

Mega Man game

DRAGONS

DOGMA

Revelations 3 BAYBEE
>set between 6 and 7
Might be kino.

Unless Itsuno was working on both DMC5 and DD2 simultaneously it's not happening. Hope it isn't happening yet anyway, DD2 would benefit tremendously from being developed with next-gen consoles in mind.

>tfw want it to be a new Battle Network but deep down I know it'll be dumbed down, easy, and have microtransactions
At least Shanghai.EXE got completed and is good

Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil spin-off (previously RE8, the first person werewolf one)
Devil May Cry 5.5 on Next-Gen (I think they're dropping the Special Edition name, bad look with backwards compatibility available)
Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Heavily reworked Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite)
Fifth smaller game is Viewtiful Joe 3

Shit, read this as "Four big titties" Rused AGAIN

Whatever it takes to get my stock back up

THE WIND

>Unless Itsuno was working on both DMC5 and DD2 simultaneously it's not happening.

I think people underestimate the chances of DD2 being directed by a new director while Itsuno works on DMC5. Consider the fact that Capcom might not want the series to be stagnant for a decade while Itsuno is busy.

I think DD2, or at least a spin-off game; is moderately likely.

Project Curse. It's an indirect Dragon's Dogma sequel. That's all I'm saying.

Will they bother doing another monster hunter this year after Iceborne did so poorly in japan?

We're getting a BN gacha. Hopefully it's a new Mega Man game, but I highly doubt it'd be released this year.

rent fucking free

3u+4u bunduru

There were rumors a few years ago of them starting work on 3 new IPs. I remember one seeming like a modern take on Lost Planet, and another was like Mass Effect. Dunno if that was ever debunked.

Could be this one ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GDyYmstqu4k

Too early for them to announce and release DD2.

Attached: capcom 2.5 years.jpg (955x942, 150K)

Capcom Five for switch confirmed

Attached: CBA3ED2C-2AB3-433E-9310-D4523350599F.jpg (1000x648, 154K)

>(Heavily reworked Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite)
Why not just take UMvC3 and add more characters and maybe a game mode?

LIGHT PUNCH

Wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, but I really hope it isn't.

I thought you said four big titties coming from capcom.

Attached: 1582944327373.jpg (477x353, 15K)

>stabilize earnings with DLC

So where's my fucking DMC5SE Capcom?

>Mahveltrannies still think their shitty series deserves to come back despite Capkucks killing their last one

Viewtiful Joe 3, coincides with platinum announcements

>Posting gossip from twitter trannies.

Kill yourself op

Attached: 1573005516916.jpg (255x220, 7K)

This dude actually called RE3 before it leaked though. Almost nobody expected it so soon.

Ace Attorney 7?

Confirmed spinoff Resident Evil Outbreak file 1 and 2 Remakes are in the works. Based Capcom listening to fans.

Attached: OutbreakFile3.jpg (843x1080, 379K)

This guy has real inside info, called out Silent Hill before everyone else

X 9 YOU FUCKS

Attached: 1582680916366.png (1284x528, 664K)

One is Sengoku Basara 5 i do know that

So where is Silent Hill? You can't give him a win for something we don't even know exists.

>He doesn't know

Smaller title is definitely the mega man game they’ve been working on

Silent Hill got cancelled.

Attached: 1578704028213.jpg (658x658, 44K)

RE8 seems possible but it could be a sort of spinoff game. Dino crisis and darkstalkers is also probable. Seeing as how its capcom megaman seems extremely likely.

Dragon's dogma was itsuno's passion project so it is very unlikely, that dd2 will be directed by another person.

>Silent Hill
I mean, what the fuck are we suppose to tell you?

Attached: 1577692670641.gif (298x298, 767K)

There has never been proof of this. It's all conjecture based on jack shit.

Attached: 269139706.jpg (518x597, 61K)

>they're expecting big earnings
the last time I heard this from Capcom it ended in absolute disaster.

>Megaman Classic Collection
>Megaman 11
>Megaman X Collection
>Megaman Zero/ZX collection
>All that fucking Megaman lore and extreme attention to detail in Teppen. Megaman might be the most appreciated series in the whole game

It’s X9 bros

My only issue is I think they will ignore the fuck out of the tragic masterpiece of game that it could be and instead make it some average as fuck game. We are all expecting to see what X and Zero dealt with prior to MMZ but we might just get another game that adds nothing to the story. Like Megaman 11

>So where is Silent Hill?
Multiple other sources including Rely On Horror and Eurogamer have confirmed that they've heard of multiple Silent Hill projects being in development. Curiously, Eurogamer also reports that relations between Konami and Kojima Productions 2.0 have thawed.

>but we might just get another game that adds nothing to the story.
Good. The best part of Classic Mega Man is the SatAM feel, and the worst part of the X series is the edgy faggotry they excuse as plot.

>Multiple other sources including Rely On Horror and Eurogamer have confirmed that they've heard of multiple Silent Hill projects being in development.
"confirmed we heard some shit" isn't proof. It's conjecture and anyone could make this shit up, we see it every fucking day with """""LEAKERS""""". You guys gobble up anything.

DDDA was handled by another producer and director. Itsuno doesn’t get involved a lot here. And most people like the Bitterblack map more than Gransys.
It can work user

>Dragon's dogma was itsuno's passion project so it is very unlikely, that dd2 will be directed by another person.

DD being his passion project didn't stop Capcom from the DDO being developed by a completely different division at Capcom.

If you think the X1-X5, and MMZ lore isn’t interesting as fuck then you are crazy. Just because things have slightly more mature things doesn’t make everything “edgy” you sound fucking retarded.

Capcom doesn't seem to really care about how its project leads feel when deciding what to work on. That goes for their fighting games division, Clover back in the day, the RE team even back when Mikami was steering the ship and shitting gold, likewise for Kamiya and DMC, etc. I'm sure there's more examples out there.

If you're not going to believe respected outlets like Eurogamer, that's your problem.

>Devil May Cry 5.5 on Next-Gen (I think they're dropping the Special Edition name, bad look with backwards compatibility available)
>Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Heavily reworked Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite)
>Fifth smaller game is Viewtiful Joe 3

all this sounds horrible. im not rebuying dmc5, m vs c will never be good with disney behind the scenes, and we will never ever get a viewtiful joe game from capcom direcctly. they might license it out or sell the i.p to platinum but they wont be involved with dev.

Attached: delet dis.jpg (720x405, 28K)

It's EXTREMELY likely to be Ace Attorney 7. Spirit of Justice came out four years ago in Japan.

Attached: Dinner-phoenix-wright-838203_864_1024.jpg (864x1024, 215K)

Dino Crisis with Regina as a protag.

please

Attached: regina-dino-crisis-2-0.12.jpg (210x240, 14K)

it used ideas and concepts approved by Itsuno though. Daimon is literally taken from an unused monster for the OG game for example.

There was another DGS game since then, right?

Onimusha please.

Ok coomers

Another Ace Attorney remaster?

Yeah, about that user...

This dude just confirmed that the Dino Crisis reboot got cancelled.

Yeah but DGS is a different team and writer.

Takumi: Layton vs Wright, DGS1/2
Yamazaki: Investigations 2, AA5, AA6

Presumably Yamazaki has been working on AA7 for a while.

A new Capcom Vs. would be cool. Not Marvel because FUCK the mouse. Capcom vs. Capcom would be ideal.

DGS 2 in 2017, yeah, so it's closer to 3 years since the last AA game, maybe.

Didn't Yamazaki get burned out on the series after AA5 and AA6?

>Platinum 4
>Capcom 4
The last of both lists will be Okami 2.

damn if only capcom was good at making games still this'd be something to get excited about but unfortunately despite the normalfag pandering they've been succeeding at which even captivated the modern retards of Yea Forums it's been about 10 or so years since they've released a single game worth touching

Why do people give a shit about Capcom?
Did everyone forgot about the on-disc dlc practice they used to do?

Mega Man X9 boys

Zero in smash as a promo

My Predictions
>Resident Evil 3
>Resident Evil Resistance
>Dragon's Dogma 2 - Cross-gen for PC/Xbox Series X/PS5
>Megaman Legends 3 - Nintendo Switch exclusive
>Power Stone remastered for all platforms

Medium is Ace Attorney

>MML3

Please dont, I've been hurt enough.

If they heavily rework MvCI and it sucks, no one is really going to give a shit. If they add shit to UMvC3 and it sucks, then you just split the UMvC3 playerbase.

MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3 BROS GET IN HERE

Attached: megadance.gif (63x69, 6K)

Dragons Dogma 2
I WANT TO BELIEVE

I keep hearing talk about how DD was his passion project, but it seemed like in every interview he had for DMC5 he was going on about how much he wanted to make Rival Schools 3.

You will never, on my fucking LIFE, catch me getting excited for Megaman Legends 3 until that shit is in my hands.

Attached: I'll think of a better filename later.png (1920x1080, 1002K)

they are making a new dragon dogma already tard, stop being this mad

Rival schools is a super niche franchise inside a super niche genre. Those characters are better used in a Capcom VS game.

He's the one saying he wants to see Batsu graduate high school. I just want to play as Akira again, I'd be fine with her in a Capcom VS game

>another RE title
I hope the rumor an true and is the spin off about /ourautist/ hunting Werewolves.

A man can dream...

Attached: DXVxe6VWAAABW6O.jpg (792x1008, 81K)

Its Marvel x SNK3 baby!

Attached: Doomguy.jpg (490x497, 34K)

GOD HAND 2 CONFIRMED

Basically the people at the Resident Evil Database site did some sleuthing after receiving a couple emails about a supposed RE8 game. Capcom back when Resident Evil Resistance was announced (but before RE3 was) held a beta for Resident Evil Ambassadors (think of it like a newsletter with a few more benefits to it) to test their new early RE game. It was poised as an Resistance beta, but in reality they showed a new RE game behind closed doors to the fans that were selected and attended which was in first-person, starred Ethan from RE7 in a snowy mountain village with a castle, and the sequence they played was a RE4 style village sequence but with zombies, werewolf type creatures and a strange stalker monster that laughs a lot called the Witch who can't die. Ethan fights his way up the mountain to the castle where he meets Chris, a twist happens and it appears like Chris is the villain and backstabs Ethan.

For the record, I can confirm these rumors are 100% true, but the development and stuff around it is a little weird. I'll talk more about it and some other RE stuff after RE3 is out.

>Ethan is still infected,Eveline still in his mind but now a big tittied ghost girl going all ara ara on hin
Based
>Or they will salvage the Chris clone idea or its just pretending to be a traitor soo both can fight bluebrella
Looks good

Attached: 1707415-best_commander_shepard.jpg (653x786, 99K)

>capcom
>making console exclusives again ever.
In your dreams

Legacy Collection 3.

Attached: quint.png (272x382, 82K)

please...

RE DEAD AIM REMAKE PLS!!!!

Attached: IMG-20191110-WA0002.jpg (1435x1158, 686K)

>two RE games in 2020
bullshit

No. 2020 fiscal year. So one this year and one in Jan-Apr 2021

Hey guys, Capcom leaker here. There are actually 15 games coming from the company this year and they're all Resident Evil remakes for the Switch. More info in 7 and a half months.