Ever been to Markarth? Some say it was built by the dwarves. I don-

>Ever been to Markarth? Some say it was built by the dwarves. I don-
>LOADING SCREEN

Attached: Bjorlam.png (600x1000, 1.11M)

how do i do it bros :'(

Attached: 1582038206010.jpg (1680x1050, 298K)

I forget, can dat nigga die?

I'm pretty sure he's essential.
Just use your Whirlwind Sprint any time after you active the first stone.

Yes.

If you use console everyone can be killer
>setessential 0

>You look new. I'm new, too. I think we could be friends.

Attached: cute siblings.png (833x1360, 1.48M)

>that bit of chub on her
nice.

Not sure why you'd want to visit Markarth, it's objectively the worst settlement in all of Skyrim
- horrible crime problem
- horrible Forsworn problem
- one of the worst families in Skyrim has a position of power within it
- wasn't even built by the Nords they just stole it from the Dwemer
- in a more ruined state that some of the untouched Dwemer Ruins despite the presence of people
- is second only to Riften in terms of homelessness
- houses two of the most boring Daedric Quests in the game
- Main plotline in Markarth is boring as fuck

It has 0 redeeming qualities

huh what happened here

>Ah, greetings stran-
>*clicks*

Attached: Warriv_Act1.jpg (320x320, 8K)

Just got done getting the house in Markarth for the first time and fuck it wasn't worth it. It's cool with a mannequin and ench table, but it's barely more usable than breezehome.

*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
AA-
AA-
AA-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Might start a new character since i'm already 50+ and it's "easy". Did a smithing orc with heavy armor and axe/shield. Max one follower and as little crime as possible.

Thinking of making a light armored dude, but I can't decide on weapon. 2H Halberd, staff or sword or just go full monk and punch dudes in the dick.

using skyre as overhaul of skills
no cat or lizard if you suggest unarmed

Attached: 1463991390421.jpg (853x1280, 86K)

>Pre-skyrim lore:
Markarth was a mountain fortress carved out of solid Rock using the power of the voice

>New lore:
just some Dwemer ruins the Nords stole lol

Attached: 98f.jpg (800x466, 83K)

Do staff wielding khajiit lady

yeah then the horse vehicle pilots itself. learn from it

Based
Markath is a Shit hole and everytime i leave it I kill everyone and never come back

true

>SOLDIERS!
>CHAAA-
>ARCH-
>HOLD!
>CAVA-
>CHAAAR-
>SOL-
>CAVALRY!

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

warm-blooded

got any recommendation for better kahjiit bodies or voices?
Gonna reactivate the "Khajiit Speak" mod for more immersion.
Does the cat smith or enchant, both or neither?
Ranged and magic are essentials only like aggroing dragons or casting candlelight

Attached: ahnassi__s_special_friend_color_by_flapjack9000-d4d3nar.jpg (635x704, 182K)

Geeee man, don't be so hard about California....

If I had to rank the Nine major Cities (if you can even call some of them that) in Skyrim it would go;
>Dawnstar
>Whiterun
>Winterhold
>Windhelm
>Solitude
>Falkreath
>Riften
>Morthal
>Markarth

The only one I really consider bad is Markarth as explained in my previous post. I really like the quiet atmosphere of Dawnstar and Winterhold, I with both were a bit bigger but not like massive cities or anything since that would lose the atmosphere. Whiterun is just objectively solid, layout makes navigation easy especially thanks to where Dragonsreach and the main Entrance are, Companions is one of the more solid questlines in the game even though it's kinda forgettable but at least it's mindless slaughtering.

Windhelm and Solitude are honestly interchangeable (probably intentionally), I favour Windhelm slightly because of the Murder Mystery even though it's borderline trash, I just like that there was an attempt. Falkreath is generic as fuck and doesn't really stand out but it has the same sort of charm that Riverwood does and Runil is pretty based. Riften is annoying to navigate especially when you're overencumbered and trying to get from one store to another, the layout really needed more stairwells although it's also one of the closest to feeling like an actual city in Skyrim. Morthal's just forgettable, main quest is pretty shit too and about the only defining thing aside from the vampire presence is the fact it's in a swamp.