Just failed my driving test. Any games which let me forget it all

Just failed my driving test. Any games which let me forget it all

Attached: 1543942857142.png (357x313, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KopwYd28r28
youtube.com/watch?v=IsS_VMzY10I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just take the test again...

just take it again retard

Driver

Let me guess
Parallel parking?

Attached: download.png (646x988, 714K)

This. Stop being such a bitch; of all tests you could have failed, a driving test is probably the least important.

Burnout Paradise

dw OP, I failed mine 3 times. When I got my license, my driving instructor said to me "Don't worry, I failed my driving test 4 times".

Mario Kart

Test Drive Unlimited 2

1 how do you fail your drivers test
2 just take it again you fucking baby

Attached: 7q9fs.gif (322x281, 1.43M)

>haven't parallel parked in 7 years
I need to practice that shit.

I somehow passed mine first time even though the instructor actually grabbed the wheel at one point.

I failed like 3-5 times, can't even remember anymore. Been driving safely for years since then. Not an amerimutt so our driving tests are somewhat difficult.

eurotruck simulator

parallel parking is like cursive.
Never once used it.

>Being 16

>pass driving test on first try
>never drive a car in my life ever again

This, it's not like some piece of paper can physically prevent you from driving anyway.

>drive illegally for years
>go to driving school
>it's like autopilot mode EZ
>one instructor commented that she'd really like to take a nice nap while I was driving

Just go do donuts in a parking lot and play a lot of racing sims, what are you even doing?

I used to work at DMV and administer driving tests.
We never forget a face. The other guys there used to swap stories about how some retard nearly got them killed in a parking lot. Sometimes it was even the same guy coming again for their second, third, or fourth attempt.

Attached: vroom vroom.jpg (800x450, 32K)

It's useful, just only in big cities with street parking.

>passed it first try
>haven't touched a steering wheel since

I'm afraid of driving at this point.

>tfw street parking is so stressful, you'd rather pay $10-$15 for private parking lots instead

Any particularly good stories?

i don't really drive anymore but i unironically used to have more trouble reverse parking as opposed to parallel parking

>;

I am nervous about driving, any tips? Any driving games that will help me get immersed? I have my permit too and am in my 20s

A Smash thread died for this blog post.

>I am nervous about driving, any tips?
Everyone on the road around you is an idiot and will get you killed.
Drive accordingly.

>Got driving license back in high school.
>Haven't driven in 10 years.
It's going to bo so fucking stressful when I eventually buy a car.

this

defensive driving is your friend

I didn't get my license or car until 22. It's not bad, practice in neighborhoods with someone chill

>tfw passed my driving test with flying colors but hallucinations make me too scared to drive anymore

Attached: 1567299644167.jpg (1024x574, 111K)

Sounds like you should be studying instead of playing computer games

Driver San Francisco

I never got anyone too bad but some coworkers always brought up some some kid who acted all smug, tried to use one hand like a low rider, then went into a ditch.

how do you even fail the driving test, it's the easiest shit in the world

I played Outrun 2 for about an hour at an arcade the day before I passed, that might help

What do you have against semicolons, user?

After failing my driving test when I was younger I never bothered to learn to drive and it turns out driving is just a huge meme. I can just easily walk or bus everywhere and Im more fit than the average driver because I actually bother to move my body on a regular basis. Also I'm not having to pay all kinds of extra fees on owning a car. So enjoy the situation, and you wanted a game so I'll suggest Pokemon, any of them. No driving in those.

this is true no matter where you live
>the only competent driver is you, everyone else is blind, retarded and/or female

>tips
Turn smoothly. This means you start the motion of your arms slowly and accelerate it rather than going from 0 to 90 degrees like you're an F1 driver.

You're gonna be fine bro

Be predictable. The worst drivers are always the ones that you have no idea what the fuck they're going to do next because they don't do basic shit like use their turn signals until after they've already committed to the lane change.

any arcade racing game like

Literally the easiest thing to fucking do.
When your rear wheels are inline with the care you are parallel parking behind, you turn the wheel into the park.
Boom done

i failed the writing test on their pc twice and only passed it when i asked for a physical copy of it lol. the driving test is retarded easy how the fuck did you fail that?

Test drive 4

Gran Turismo 4 :^)

Best advice my papa have me regarding driving

depends on how anal your country's driving laws are

Gran Turismo 3.

This Trust nobody not even yourself

The amount of cope from failing a test

I failed it my first time. The worst thing you can do is be nervous while taking it so relax and just take it again.

Dont question others' intelligence when you fucking failed the written exam, r tard.

Same but the instructor grabbed my cock.

I know here in NZ the got real anal about it. Super mundane shit they'll fail you now.

Just go drive a car. Holy shit.

*crashes into you*
Bravo, genius.

>failed by one question everytime
>it's always the trick questions
>can't change answers on pc
>can't double check on pc
>can change answers on physical copy
>can double check on physical copy
yeah no, i'll call anyone a retard for not being able to pass a driving test their first time faggot

I passed the pc exam twice (permit expired, too nervous to try driving test) with 100% both times r tard.

Did you fail because you were nervous?

>got my license 3 years ago
>still afraid of stopping uphills
Automatic cars are not popular here, so I got to drive this god forsaken manuals

Attached: 1555026180022.jpg (250x250, 12K)

It’s okay user, did you hear this music when you failed?
youtu.be/KopwYd28r28

I guess that could make sense in a large city but anywhere else necessitates a vehicle.

Just go full Takumi on the takeoff and you'll be fine.

He heard this one
youtube.com/watch?v=IsS_VMzY10I

>going into traffic with no clue of what you're doing
That's stupid. Drive down an empty off-road or a parking lot or something. How do you intend to become a competent driver with no actual practice?

>twice
kek pussy, hey guess what i got a 100% on the physical copy because i could do what i couldn't on the pc one time

its not that bad.
Mind you I still hate it and do my best to avoid it. Find somewhere to practice and get a feel for it.

I bet he wrecked car

Dude you are coping hard, you have good mechanical skills but you are not book smart. You are a really stupid person.

checked 9001 poster

Do it in your own neighborhood or somewhere not too busy. The only way to get better at something is to actually do said thing. Theres only so much you can get out of reading about it or trying to simulate it.

Best post

In some countries the driving tests are done by private companies that profit if you have to retake the test.

Even if you don't drive regularly, having a license is an important part of being an adult in the modern world. Loads of situations require someone to be able to drive, and you should at least be able to be that guy.

You gotta stop being so nervous about revving the fucker in first gear. What's more embarrassing? Revving the car too hard or stalling? Always the latter, always.

Grand Theft Auto. Any one will do (4 is closer to realism)

I failed my first time user. Stop signs are the fucking devil. One particular one I had I could barely see the intersection no matter how far I inched up. Thought I had enough space to turn, my driving instructor didnt think so and pressed the breaks. Failed on the spot, cried like a bitch.

And then a couple months later I took it again and passed. You can do it user.

Attached: 1470099309194.png (1364x767, 2.35M)

I failed mine 3 times before I made it
Played some Burnout Paradise in between when I was sad about failing

for some reason i cant set up my test appointment because every time i enter my details it says that i dont appear on the records, i swear they fucked up my email

Attached: 1580839851031.png (201x240, 66K)

I didn’t even have to do that in my test

Attached: A7A32DEC-2D93-487F-8FDE-1AC99F65DD2A.png (752x979, 291K)

This. Being nervous will only make you make more mistakes. You'll be so focused on not fucking up you'll inevitably fuck up because you aren't paying attention to everything around you.

holy shit hahaha what the fuck is wrong with you you absolute pussy just push the gas bro haha wtf this is genuinely one of the most pathetic things i've read in my time here this has to be a joke

When I took my driving test it was a complete joke. I started by backing out of my parking spot. And since all the others were taken the instructor put cones in to prevent the spot from being taken. I then had to make a right out of the testing center, drive a short distance, make another right into a residential area, then turn around in a cul-de-sac and go back to the testing center. Took less than 10 minutes. Also when I got back I was supposed to back into the parking spot. But it turns out that the cones that were put out didn't stop a person on a motorcycle from just pulling in between them. All the other parking spots were still taken. So I didn't even have to back in and passed the test anyway.

My dad did this when he was a kid and just never bothered to take it again

You think driving is bad, I'm supposed to be solo flying an airplane in another ~10 lessons and right now I still feel completely overwhelmed by it.

Rev on the gas and lift the clutch slowly.

Titts or GTFO

I think all of my friends failed their driving tests at least once and now they're all competent drivers. It's not a big deal

i paid for my license
i also paid for my highschool degree
i pirate games
i hire prostitutes
i live off my mom's money

i will collect many angry replies that will spike my dopamine, and i will get alway with it all. watch

Attached: 1581562412469.gif (541x304, 2.21M)

Even where this is true (e.g. USA), the government still sets the format of the test, most of the questions/rules, and how many you have to get right to pass. So even if your tester is nit-picking stuff like not checking your mirrors often enough, they can't fail you unless you do a pretty bad job.

It took me 3 times, and every try cost me a lot of money.
Just practice a bit more, focus and try again.
And don't let relatively unimportant shit like this bother you so much, it's not good for your health.

Attached: 1554126976519.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Same

>Failed the first time because an asshole BMW driver was doing like 90 in a 50, so when I pulled out on the junction he came flying up my ass when I was just passing 45 and swerved around me honking his horn like a twat. Major strike for "impeding" traffic

>Failed the second time because an old fucking granny walked out without looking from the center of a roundabout, it's a major strike to stop on a roundabout regardless of the circumstances

Didn't help that my instructor, the same person on both of these tests, was a fucking faggot who refused to budge on two instances that weren't my fault. Got a different instructor and I passed with flying colors on the third attempt. Been driving for six years without a single accident or incident.

>random people telling me dont get the fat lady for the test
>people in the dmv tell me this as well
>get the fat lady
>pass

wew dodged a bullet. it was after lunch so i guessing she was sated

Why was the fat lady bad?

Attached: D96A95C6-C09C-4635-88A6-D13923D9405B.jpg (640x628, 19K)

Bring the rpm up to like 1k and slowy release the clutch. There you go. If you for some reason don't have a tachometer. You'll just have to get a feel for it which is honestly a better solution.

Good luck user. Planes freak me out

I wish I was you. I wish I could be a kid and learn how to play flight simulators for the first time again.

U-turn where I live and you instantly fail since they're illegal currently. We still have u-turn signs all around town.

> 50 sentences of cope about failing to drive
> Suggests playing Pokemon of all things

hahaha holy shit

I did at least 4 of those things, so I'll reserve judgment.
(I didn't pay for my highschool degree)

gran turismo 4 while getting gold on all the license tests

IndyCar Series by Codemasters

FAILURE RATE 90 PERCENT. WOMEN FAT WITH POWER? NEVER GOOD

Life is full of failure, just do it again

>hold brakes with right foot
>slowly lift left foot off clutch
>take right foot off brakes
>place right foot on gas pedal
>give gas
>lift left foot off clutch
>drive
it's not hard nigga

I hated the license tests in gta sa.

How the fuck do you fail it? Must be my city is lax or something, they are giving licenses to africans straight off the boat here in Houston.

>tfw didn't even my licenece until 5 years ago when I was 21 or start working till then either

I passed on my first try too, lady just said I need to keep both my hands on the wheel because I already developed a habit of using one hand to hold it on the side while my other arm is resting.

bro just use the drifting brake

SEND ME ANGRY REPLIES CUNTS

Attached: tenor (1).gif (408x498, 2.15M)

Thanks. They're actually not that bad, they're just a lot of work and stuff to learn. When I'm flying I honestly hardly think about the fact that I'm up in the air in a little rickety airplane, I'm just focused on all the tasks competing for my attention.

I said the same thing for decades, and then hit my mid-30s and decided that I should just fucking do it while I still had the time to make a career out of it. It's really not all that hard, I'm just at the early phase where everything feels crazy, and it's expensive but not as bad as people make it out to be, cheaper than a degree from a regular college and with much better job prospects than most.

based as fuck, saving lives here user.

Haha I failed mine because the bigger instructor was literally being a faggot. I took it many years later and deserved to fail this time being nervous and the white guy passed me.

>it's a major strike to stop on a roundabout regardless of the circumstances

>kill an old granny and pass the test
>go to prison
or
>save the grannys life but fail
>have to wait and pay for another test

hard choices

Only females and low t søyboys are that bad at driving. Kys.

nah you're based

>learned to drive last year at 32 (former alkie)
>absolutely obsessed with doing everything perfectly
>eventually passed with zero faults, examiner said that almost never happened
>after a month I'd forgotten it all and now drive like a drunk farmer
it's a wonder anyone survives on the roads, everyone pays less attention than they do on foot

license

strange pick, but this is actually a hard good old codemasters game

i did not expect such response

Attached: 1582979550061.png (800x800, 390K)

Well it's also a fail to hit the granny. It's one of those retarded situations where no matter what you do, you fail. That same instructor was failing people because there were traffic lights in front of a school, but a lollipop man was walking out letting kids across when the lights were green. The people taking the test had no choice but to stop, but because the lights were green they were meant to continue.

The instructor was a huge fucking autist with no sense of leeway.

why are weebs bad at everything?
at any rate, just use the parking brake and slowly release it while you start driving

Parallel parking was never really hard for me once I learned what indicators tell me to turn the wheel.

What gets me is backing into a parking space. For some fucking reason I just can't judge spatially when I need to turn the steering wheel.

You may have failed but you also made progress towards passing. Do a few more mock driving tests for practice before retaking the real thing. Play some Truck Simuators.

You have to wait months to take your test again. I had to wait 3 months until I could retry.

It's far too easy to get a license, I'm glad you failed

I got my license at 16. Currently 29. Haven't parallel parked in those 13 years. If I ever have to move to a city I'll just stop driving.

If a retard like me can get a driver's license, then you can get one as well.

Attached: 1577970731999.jpg (474x464, 25K)

that's honestly the best thing you can do for yourself at that point

Parallel parking is easy but it's easy to fuck up on the test and auto fail if you're a nervous cuck

>backing into a parking space
Literally no reason to do this though. I see people do it all the time in mall carparks, and it just means they have to squeeze all their shopping between their car and another to get to the back.

ITT: People who don't realize difficulty of tests vary wildly depending on not only which country you live in but even within a country

Some places basically make you just go straight and then park. Other places have hour long tests where every maneuver has to be performed flawlessly and sometimes you fail for things that are not your fault. Most places fall inbetween.

I also failed my first test big fucking deal
>hurr durr you cant do a U turn on a crosswalk
retard rules

Should have been the first post honestly.

>Select all images with
cars

Attached: 1410665752396.png (449x1197, 67K)

im 28 and i have never driven a car i just take my bike to the gym and home cuz i dont work and i havent done any education since i was 20 neet life rocks haha

>Other places have hour long tests where every maneuver has to be performed flawlessly and sometimes you fail for things that are not your fault.
UK in a nutshell.

>tfw failed 3 times before getting my license
>don't even drive because insurance in my city is stupid expensive

Attached: 1582410017701.jpg (181x300, 11K)

You do an X turn on a cross-walk you illiterate retard.