Devil May Cry 2 and Sonic 06

Which one is the best?

Attached: dmc2 vs sonic.png (440x311, 267K)

I get what youre going for here but 06 is the much more fun game than 2, theres a lot of shit to fuck around with in it even if unintentional.

DMC2 is more offensive compared to the games before it than Sonic 06 (Adventure through Shadow aren't great to begin with) but it's probably the better game in terms of basic competence. Sonic 06 is a lot more amusing though.

06. At least you can laugh at it and it occassionally feels alright to play. Great soundtrack too.

DMC2 is dull, there is no life. Only slightly good thing i can say is Final boss and Dante look cool. That's it

06 gave us so many great memes i love it

MGSV

DMC2 isn't even bad enough to laugh at.

It's not an entertaining trainwreck, just mediocre and boring, which honestly makes it even worse.

06 is bad in an entertaining way.

Has anyone ever played 06 on PS3 ? it's even worse there. Framerate issues are on par with Rise of Lyric.

Sonic 06 is an absolute trainwreck of a game but the stupidly cheesy story, retarded bugs and the final fantasy wannabe art style makes it fun to laught at. The OST is pretty good tho.
DMC2 is just a mediocre borefest.

>DMC2
>Mediocre

06 is broken and ugly, but at least you can laugh while you play it. DMC2 is bad in another way. It is offensively bad. It is so bad it feels like the game is insulting you. You are not going to have any kind of fun playing DMC2. It is the "bad" type of bad games.

I haven't played Sonic 06 but I'm sure it's better than DMC 2.

Sonic gave us the most laughter.

You could say that for the entire franchise in general. It's easily one of the most meme/cringe worthy franchises of all time.

06 is at least engaging and a couple of the levels play alright. Even the vast majority of the game that's broken is more fun than DMC2 due to sheer amount of fucking up and bants

>(Adventure through Shadow aren't great to begin with)
Bing bing wahoo, I didn't play the games.

>I didn't play the games.
But I did. They suck.

06 Project is a thing, where is my DMC2 Project?

06 suffers from being in the Alpha phase and from all of the pointless side characters like Sonic, Tails or Knuckles. Otherwise it's a fun game with a decent plot and legitimatly good level design

DMC 2 is just not engaging

>06 Project is a thing, where is my DMC2 Project?

Not enough weaponized autism to power it compared to the Sonic fanbase, the DMC fanbase is already busy getting playable Vergil into 5.

DMC2 because it doesn't glitch the fuck out when trying to play it normally AND doesn't have multiple 40 second loading screens FOR ONE LINE OF DIALOGUE

06 is at least has some decency. DMC2 is just a trainwreck all around, though to DMC2's credit, it did establish some foundations for mechanics that would be used in later DMC games like real time weapon changing and Bloody Palace.

Itsuno gets shit on a bit for DMC2 but if I recall, he actually was put on the helm mid-development to correct the issues with it because the previous director fucked up that badly with it.
DMC2 was at one point, an even worse game than it was when it came out.

DMC2 is so dumb and stupid... but not in the fun way (and not even what should be silly like the infested-tanks and helicopter save it, in-fact it only makes it feels more like an RE game than the first game but just... worse.), its just straight-up depressing. Sonic at least keeps its usual cheesiness with some cringy storytelling, giving it at least some heart. Though it has a lot of shitty bugs.

Honestly? Part of me wishes that they would go back and remake Sonic 06, or at least remaster it and fix all of the issues and implement the cut content. There was some interesting ideas in there that were fucked over by Sega wanting to ship the damn thing in time for christmas.

There is not really any way to fix DMC2, it was born from a chaotic development and is basically them trying to stitch SOMETHING together to ship.