Look at this smug shotafucker

Look at this smug shotafucker.

Attached: f81ad0cb9e2cc74256d3affe274b468e.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/280648/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: imagine the smell.jpg (455x468, 95K)

Just because you have a shota dick doesn't mean she'll fuck you

Reminder that female characters are DISHONEST.

Attached: 1582162267227.png (825x415, 353K)

Yes it does

I want Lucky Chloe to BULLY me and my pathetic penis!

Attached: d9ws2z2-c62ffd7a-5a39-4691-b85c-1f44b4cac0a0.png (566x800, 522K)

tfw heihachiCHAD

Attached: Heihachi.jpg (830x1024, 146K)

Nah man. Find fat girls. They'll do it if you're nice enough

Same!

I love lili!

Attached: lili10.jpg (1437x1280, 85K)

/beta/ is the other way around homie
>>/trash/28686356

please don't direct people to my only fapping safespace.

It needs more/new people anyway. I'm getting tired of this discord circlejerk. People fapping to malware and fapping to downloading 100gb of frozen 1 & 2 torrents was peak innovation the past few days.

Attached: 1570650783415.jpg (444x609, 169K)

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the current people. I had a fun fap this morning talking about how gross I let myself get, but overall too much findom and regular old boring "bullying" not enough degenerate weirdos fapping to weird things, for me.

i visited you dudes the other day. you niggas are too depressing for my tastes.

curse you and your cropped pictures!

Hey, I try not to be depressing.
I make sure I look like a hopeless fap addicted loser and loving it at all times when I post.

you heihachi mains are the literal fucking missing link in the chain between humans and monkeys

unf literally made for bbc

nhentai.net/g/280648/

Kill yourself, cuck.

You're alright user

Attached: 1562620124216.jpg (300x226, 8K)