What gacha are you playing?

What gacha are you playing?

Attached: 1424345B-CB31-4070-8E57-529B3F9A1BF2.png (750x1334, 3.64M)

I can't go a single day without an Arknights add popping up in my face. Is it good? Or is it just more grind-gacha shit?

>Playing Skinner Box: The Mobile Game
>Playing games with progression systems that exist to continue engagement without substantial content
>Tapping into "completionist" tendencies and relying on unhealthy compulsion as your core gameplay loop
>Long stretches of mediocrity with minimal payoff without real money being spent
>Flood of progression rapidly turns into a drip feed as they actively try conditioning you into being a pay pig
>Cynically basing your financial strategy for a goddamn video game off of whales
>Purchases invalidated if you don't continue purchasing new things due to an absolute lack of care in balancing

Friends don't let friends become pay pigs, OP.

Finally got a single python.
Shooting for groza and m870 because I need a shotgun.

Attached: 1578530741668.png (968x1200, 1M)

user it's free
try it

It's better than tranny frontline

when does the event end?

16th

oh fuck
time to farm

Just FGO and AL
One to be a jew about, one to be liberal with
I think two is enough

Attached: 1582865045245.jpg (512x248, 27K)

fuck off to /vg/ retards

Anyone playing DQ of the Stars?

Not sure if worth time or not

I had sex and im heterosexual, I cant play gacha

Playing Counter: Side right now.

Attached: CounterSide.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

ebin
I'm still rolling for Ch'en in Arknights but all I get is Greyy and Matterhorn, probably gonna get spooked again

Attached: 1578979084754.png (124x55, 1K)

I went to home depot to buy a solid piece of rope but my card got declined

Jumping is free.

>single rollan chen banner
>swire
>meteorite
>popukar
>frostleaf
>plum
brehs.....the only one i like is popukar

Fe heroes

just fgo
finished grailing best old man to 90
ill grail assass shiki to 90 too and kojiro to 100

Attached: aqewfdegryg.jpg (1000x1161, 240K)

I’ve heard Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross will be worth playin in a few days

>barely got Assassin Shiki because I got a wisdom tooth removed and just slept most of the time through the pain and couldn't be bothered playing
>only got about 60 missions done
Feels bad man.

I maxed the Semiramis event and got her and Jack and Nightingale from it I guess so I'm still happy about that.

Attached: 1544146738611.png (828x667, 438K)

After a fuckload of recruitments I finally got something decent. And it just so happened to be my wife

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-092045.png (1512x720, 914K)

the only NP that i keep at normal speed

If you like popukar just wait til you get specter

I just started playing Honkai and I don't know what the fuck to do but I'll do everything to play as this goddess

Attached: sample-bd0569d30be2c5114e7ea05e0ea5f1f5.jpg (750x1000, 156K)

you are in luck, this patched added her to pernament poll(dorm supply), she's no longer be-all-end-all physical attacker tho, that would be Stygian Nymph

Your wife is a mangy wolf built for quick use

Arknights had a really cute main girl, and the gameplay was pretty good, yet like all gachas the dopamine rush of opening chests or whatever they're called in their respective game wears off soon when the game starts time gating it.

Iron Saga

Attached: 1578317306671.jpg (562x930, 83K)

She'd kill people who she doesn't trust so I doubt it

I got her in my first one, had toons of luck in this game compared to all other gachas i've played thus far.

what the fuck is this, does Yea Forums play mobile p2w shit now?

South Park Phone Destroyer
I don't like anime girls but I like getting golden cards and Randy is dressed up like Leeloo from the Fifth Element

Why play FGO when magia record is the pretty much the same but better?

Attached: 1554990135515.jpg (620x887, 118K)

Attached: 79192356_p0.jpg (841x1200, 464K)

I've had nothing but shit luck in the month I've been playing. It's nice to have the bit of luck I get every now and again.
What all units have have you pulled?

Cunny Lane only, I don't need anything else.

Attached: 1582378694328.png (2115x1440, 2.9M)

Forgot pic
Heres your waifu bro

Attached: Randyscicard.png (617x863, 807K)

the world is fucking ending and people are still gonna spend money on gachas rather than prepare for the apocolypse

It's a decent tower defense game and you don't need high rarity units to do well, but the stamina system is horrendously oppressive, and actual replay value of maps is low since once you've cleared them once you can just auto-complete them in real time.

You can burn through a day's worth of stamina (240 units) in less than 30 minutes easily. Most maps will cost 15-21 stamina to do, and the most grind efficient maps that give exp or money are 30 stamina apiece.

Rolling is expensive and rates are bad. With casual play you may generate about 20 rolls in the premium gacha a month; six star (the highest rarity) operators only drop at a 2% rate.

While I like tower defense and the gameplay loop is fun, when you get to play it, I don't see it having that much staying power. I spent about $150 and lucked out on six stars so I have a lot of the best units and some of them (eyjafjalla and silverash especially) are so good that they trivialize content and many chinese players refuse to use them.

i have specter, estelle, and popukar. popukar is the cutest out of that bunch, despite being one of the least useful.

Yes it is, i'll spend as much as i can before I die
I SEE

Attached: CoronaLick.gif (128x108, 15K)

>worried about a virus that's less lethal than the flu
Nah

>22% of the population of a single province is dead
>less lethal than the flu btw

It isn't. Males on average have almost a 10% mortality rate. Females and children are dragging it down to 4%.

You mean Seele? Yeah I have her at SS thanks to the returnee event (which is odd because months ago I tried the game, felt overwhelmed and left in the same day)
btw I read some advice saying that I should drop all my gems on the Land of wishes watcha, did I fuck up?

Or....

>play the game 10-15 minutes every now and then

...you do remember that it's just a game, isn't it?

Why are you buying into the hysteria though? If you're not in a third world country you'll be fine.

Attached: 79501395_p0_master1200.png (1181x1181, 816K)

Pretty sure the US is a third-world country in terms of healthcare

Get out while you can. It is dead on arrival. You can tell if a game will sink or not by going the top grossing apps of Japan. Anything that is on that list generally means it will stick around, because if the jap version is making no money, it means the global version will be first to be cut off. This works for the majority of games. Exception was maybe one or two titles

FGO and doa Venus vacation (jp)

Mortality rates are less than 1%. We are roughly 12 months from a current vaccine. In the meantime, exercise general caution. Make sure to wash your hands. Don't share food items with other people unless you have to. Cough into your shoulder instead of your hand.

Yes, it is definitely a man-made virus. Doesn't matter because it's not very effective on people who aren't already dying.

It's the worse then third world countries.

Only if you're a low income white. It's free to minorities and anybody useful has good enough insurance to not worry about it.

as long as you get all your shiki copies and ascension materials, its mission complete, nigga

Attached: 1547860655944.jpg (1145x600, 117K)

great art, actual game looks like dogshit
The Seele you have must be Swallowtail Phantasm, if you actually have SS Stygian Nymph then gratz.
>did I fuck up?
Kinda, maybe? All girls in Land of Wishes are farmable Maybe at this points its better to just spend it on banners since dorm has better selection and they tend to do select banners often

Lies lies lies, it kills one out of 4 people.

[citation needed]

Attached: 6BE1DC43-CD33-4DB8-A538-E894B6B847F7.png (1200x800, 199K)

>only 3,000 dead
>city has over 11 million, province has over 50 mill
>22% dead

So are you pretending to be retarded?

Goddamit, can we be friends at list?

We'll see whos gonna laugh when half of the planet is dead.

I'll be laughing when it turns out to be mass hysteria (it is) like swine flu and ebola. Sure people are dying in third world shitholes, but it's braindead retards like you causing people to panic in actual countries.

Me, if it mainly nukes asia and africa.

(((gotcha)))

At least that has tacticool waifushit

depends what server you are on, EU/NA/SEA arent cross-server

NA Server here, my IGN is just a bunch of numbers so just tell me yours

gomen, I'm on EU

>suffering through terrible drop rates in GFL and some aggravating ranking map RNG
>constant frustration at Sanity issues in AK
>lazily getting my free draws in GBF

That's about it. About once a month I'll load up FGO, stare at my shitty roster for a minute, then close it again for a month if that counts. Fucking have bounced off that so many times.

Attached: 529a467af6b4f19fb3c61a3dbf24d216.jpg (1400x786, 456K)

The only good gacha game.

Attached: 1582872103208.png (861x1062, 1.2M)

It's just mahjong

Exactly.

do you roll for tiles?

You roll for waifus like any other gacha.

>tranny frontline
>it's a chinese game

What? I think we've hit critical mass with calling everything we hate tranny meme. Holy fuck are you stupid.

Attached: 1458416280251.png (200x200, 80K)

Are these actually games or just money pits to have pictures of an anime girl of your choice on your phone?

Are any of these actually fun games at all?

No.

>Are these actually games
There's usually a rudimentary game behind all of the collecting, yes. Playing favorites is what drives people to spend money to begin with

I'm liking honkai but fuck is it gonna be a while before I get molotov cherry. As for others I'm playing arknights and granblue but the latter I'm just fucking around with and then I did play fgo but I just stopped giving a fuck after doing the 3rd chapter in lost belt.

CURRENT:
Destiny Child big titty gacha now with hot springs
SMT Liberation Dx2 megaten gacha, just fucken like megaten and got amazing rolls in the beginning

HIATUS:
WWE SuperCard haven't kept up with the power creep or new modes
Pokemon Masters no longer extremely shitty but still pretty tight-fisted and co-op focused

DROPPED:
FE Heroes don't care
Pocket Camp extremely grindy and also don't care
Dragalia Lost fun but it's like a 5gb install, cmon man
Project QT bad production values, takes way too long to get their tits out

Looking to fully drop Masters for another gacha with some actual lewds. will probably have to learn korean.

Attached: kWfYKak.jpg (2401x2880, 536K)

>love live

ok autist

he asked what gacha we were playing and i answered you dumb nigger

Dokkan. Anyone else summoning for him?

Attached: EIGLbXMWoAEyAOw.png (340x453, 359K)

Yes

Must suck being a brainlet that subscribes to fear-mongering. That MSM-mandated anxiety must be hell on your neural pathways, user.

Guardian Tales just came out, it's like Zelda mixed with a hack n' slash, sort of like Spiral Knights if anyone played that game. You earn all characters through gameplay and then roll for weapons in the gacha.

It's in English but is East Asia only atm, so you need to download an APK to install it.

Attached: guardian tales.jpg (1280x623, 196K)

I need a fast gacha that don't eat up my time, something like Dokkan where I just get the character, train them so they reach max level in one sitting and then include it in a team.

Is there any gacha that is similar to Dokkan Battle?

Gonna drop up to 150 stones and then back to saving for the Year 5 banners

>Try to play a gacha
>It just throws currencies and items and meters and time limits up your ass

Wtf I thought these were brainlet games?

is there any gacha with a horror theme?

I wish my eyesight wasn't hot garbage. I can only play on a monitor.

He is the one thing I need for my gay space lizard team to actually work.
>that nigger
>Golde frieza angel
>Full power frieza EZA
>Metal cooler AGL
>Metal cooler army
>Transforming Frieza
HOHOHOHO shit's gonna be good, I really want him.

ok autist

Also play gbf on browser

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-150132.png (2160x3840, 2.28M)

Looks like Last Origin JP is fucked because Apple.

bump

WWE Champions and WWE Supercard

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>Got over a grand on his big begging day
>It looks like he blew it all on WWE Champions the next day despite the impending bankruptcy
DSP works in ways we can't understand.

I managed to roll my boy so I've decided to stick with Arknights for a little while. Also considering getting back into I-Chu to scratch the rhythm itch while I wait for the Hypnosis Mic game to drop.

Attached: silver.jpg (1052x744, 245K)

I was about to drop arknights over the practiclaly archaic progression system and seeming lack of shit to do, but then I pulled SilverAsh and the Grani event came out and something just clicked

it's probably the most well put together piece of shit gacha game to come out since GFL, which I consider a massive bar to clear

>Playing Feh after the abyssmal Feh pass
>Not removing the gacha immediately after Pass happens

is that spending $40,000 meme on mobile games true?

I'm just trying to roll for russian botes
Already got the other 2 super rares, just need this cutie

Attached: 0d8b0ffb6728b71f14cb0c8d162216e8.jpg (1595x1440, 1.47M)

sunk cost fallacy is fucking nuts, these games are a disease
it's why I won't ever let myself gamble for real money
the idea that I could put myself in a real hole, imagining that the only way out is to keep digging deeper, is terrifying and I know I would blow everything I could in an instant
rather blow chump change on cute jpegs knowing that walking away isn't leaving anything of substance on the table

Why is Dragalia not included in these gacha posts? Fucking faggots.

Only the best

Attached: 1258-78d3207e-9949-4d0a-a4ce-584366d853de.png (1024x470, 230K)

I felt so relieved when I dropped AL, too many characters releasing too frequently, very time consuming.

Yea Forumseddit sure loves shilling the ever loving fuck out of its gachashit. Now if only gacha was video games and not gambling bullshit for retards with low IQs.

It's likely more than that. There is no complete way to prove that it is him, but most of the evidence that has been presented confirms that it is him or a troll that is next level dedicated. People got the number from his VIP level which is a measure of how much you whale in that game and he's still spending extra money on rolls and resources.

Blame the faggot developers for not locking the game for no good reason.

I got three of her trying to get the others.
I'll end up buying her skin and Gangut's

Attached: __sovetskaya_rossiya_and_sovetskaya_rossiya_azur_lane_drawn_by_eternity_shadeh__eaae2da97dbc7d2a53bb (1656x2800, 2.75M)

I just got into this gacha hell a month or two ago so i dont know what their release schedule is like
I only try to go for girls I really like anyway
noice, I like most of the russian botes so im just happy Im almost done playing lottery

Attached: 83a8224e78d98896b421b4a9d0c0dbc6.png (1040x918, 1.24M)

>dropped like 100 cubes so far
>only got two Tashkents

I swear my luck in AL has been dropping steadily over these last few events. It took me until the final day of the last event to get Gascogne, and things haven't gotten better with this one

Thats just the desire sensor for ya
It took me until the very last cube I had on the last day for me to get akagi, right when I was ready to give up

Fucking desire sensor. Even outside of Monster Hunter it plagues me.

>dump tons of crystals in honkai
>never find shit, friends get all the good stuff instead
>try free tickets in FGO
>character i wanted comes out 2nd ticket and the first was a good essence too
so should i stop playing one or what

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-01-22-05-13.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Been leveling the new limited in tenka and holy shit is she worth it

Attached: IMG_20200228_170902.jpg (2048x1152, 331K)

King's Raid
but I'm not putting much effort like I used to

Cute feet.

been playing grand order for a few days, its pretty fun but holy shit some of the designs are godawful, mostly running with characters from stay night and zero to avoid these gross ones

I just want a fun new lewd gacha game. With cow tit girls like Destiny Child or Last Origin. I wish they'd bring over Super Robot Wars Omega. That game is fun as fuck, and has great girls in it.

Attached: Super Robot Omega.webm (900x506, 719K)

None, because I'm not a chimpanzee.

Mini 4 wheel GP. One of the game where I'm okay with no waifu cause you're too busy setting up your racer to not be out taken by opponents or straight up getting thrown off course because you set your machine wrong for the racing track.

Attached: IMG_2179.png (750x1334, 1.69M)

The best gacha

Attached: i8Od78B[1].png (588x882, 625K)

Playing Langrisser as main game with E7 and Arknights as side games

I wish there were more Gacha for ass men like myself

i'm a CHADlaner

i actually like the towerdefense gameplay of arknights

i still abhor it in some aspects because its a gacha game
it made me really miss those tower defense games i used to play in warcraft 3 before blizzard killed it

Attached: 1582456920943.jpg (750x908, 73K)

Play Dragalia lost

Magia Record has cute gay girls so I'm in

Attached: 1582264911650.jpg (2048x2048, 490K)

While the game looks like shit, I will forever appreciate some good ass. Nice taste user.

DOKKAN CHADS WHERE U AT

Attached: vegetasp.jpg (706x960, 78K)

KoF Allstar. Very good one, I don't know why it isn't more popular.

Attached: MuMu20200225001018.png (1850x1660, 3.78M)

is Last Origin in english?

Also does SR Omega actually gets lewder than this?

Attached: Shatte Swimsuit SRWXO.png (750x900, 82K)

for me its mami and nagisa

Attached: 1580249579379.jpg (627x987, 541K)

Pretty mcuh dragalia only. Gbf is just too much now tho dragalia is pretty boring once u get to endgame

Attached: E876A2A5-04DF-44CD-9D60-A0AEC8C03339.jpg (1242x1945, 1.28M)

Teppen's new update comes out later gonna see what the deal is with Zero

Same i just follow the artist on twitter for my boats

Pending to delete: Shadowverse
The game is near unplayable atm.

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_200302_093822973_crop_1080x1544.jpg (1080x1544, 287K)

>gacha
>playing
Death to all gachafags. It's sad to think that these "people" are the ones who then have the nerve to shit on other actual games

I'm currently playing Sonic Heroes: Speed Battle
A Sanic gacha PvP racing game.
Just got movie Sonic.

Only honkai ane arkknights.
But fuck me honkai makes it impossible to do everything in a day, i van onlt focus on event stuff

Honkai and FGO.
I was actually surprised by the gameplay of Honkai. I expected more turn-based chibishit, but it's a fucking real time hack-and-slash with fully proportioned character models that runs at 60 fps. Probably the only one of these you can actually play just to have fun.

Attached: big swords.png (1024x1280, 1.86M)

Fuck off

i just love video games, gacha included

Attached: 20190915_192330.jpg (808x1077, 308K)

>Collection of Mana
Based. You got the limited physical release.
Do you have the Final Fantasy VII + VIII physical collection as well?
AFAIK, it's only available in Japan and Southeast Asia but the SEA version is in English.
There's also a Dragon Quest I - III collection in Japan and Taiwan but the Taiwanese version has an English option.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster's Switch port only has X-2 as a digital download on the US release but not the SEA and Japan releases.

why does Super Robot Wars Omega hang so fucking much on loading screens?

There's a fan-made English patch, but it's only partial. Focuses more on UI elements so people can actually play the fucking game.
There's allegedly a global version in the works, but since it's 120% gonna be censored, it's still better to download the uncensored apk and play that instead.

Attached: 1583078569438.png (2048x2048, 1.21M)

if it's like Destiny Child you can bet your ass they'll leave a folder unprotected so you can casually uncensor it without major modifications.

>playing
>gacha
you can't play a PNG man

gacha isn't video games

>You got the limited physical release
I mean I don't know how limited it is, it's on Best Buy for $14.99

>Do you have the Final Fantasy VII + VIII
nope, not interested

>There's also a Dragon Quest I - III collection
yeah I have the Asia English release

>Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster's Switch port
I try to not buy 3D heavy ports on the Switch since they look like and run like shit most of the time

I have a handful of limited physical Switch releases and a few Asia English releases.

>tfw Bandori INT player
>Morfonica got announced officialy and Goddess Rui will be available on March 16
>30 Free pulls on the same day and 14 Daily free ones starting on that day also
>Having to wait 1 year to get all that
FUCK

Sdorica is pretty fun and I just found out pic related is voiced by Aoi Yuki so that's great
I'm still kinda sad that I can't grind out Ivy in time due to lack of minerals to smash and my team can't get through Sentimental Journey

Attached: file.png (760x960, 321K)

Attached: 1572378619944.png (396x482, 282K)

sorry, they literally are. stop being a lucklet.

none

lol

I'm an iosfag and looking for a gacha. Which one of these is good? I don't mind spending more than $30 per month.
Just downloaded Girl's Frontline. It's... decent, maybe? But it didn't win me over completely. The pull system is confusing.

This

Attached: Screenshot_20200302_085900_com.mujoysg.hxbb.jpg (1080x2340, 1.28M)

Arknights master race. Remember, only pure maidens deserve to be E2'd.

Attached: 1582346349529.jpg (3128x4215, 3.68M)

>Yes, it is definitely a man-made virus.
Why?

gacha isn't video games

>You earn all characters through gameplay and then roll for weapons in the gacha.
Sounds boring.

but it is

I only play Tsum because Wibble Wobble shut down.

Attached: 1580575908586.jpg (593x677, 240K)

Oops, I meant to type Sonic Forces instead of heroes.

Sonic Forces is also a gacha.

is eyjafjalla that good? oh shit. I lucked out and got her on like my 5th headhunt ever

Login/logout FGO; recently started up Puzzle & Dragons from scratch
So much has changed since I quit the mobile game I feel like a zoomer. The game has a story now??

350 stones and this week's paycheck are waiting just for him.

It does? Fuck, that's weird. PAD was the first mobage I played, and I loved the hell out of it, but eventually it got too stupid with events basically being do you have the exact perfect team to do "activate skill, swap two orbs, do infinite damage" or not. The actual gameplay is the most fun I have ever had with a mobage, but the powercreep just got way out of hand.

Just steal the rope, fight the cops, go to jail, and call the buffet black guy a nigger. Get the same results, none of the cost.

Mighty party / cunt wars

Uninstalled all my gachashit and installed an emulator instead and now playing real games. Feels good man.

Well, it hasn't killed me, or you. And my mom's alive. Guess that means some poor sucker is dead, huh?

I guess they went even more bonkers with the powercreep. Back in the early days, the highest multipliers you could get were earned by stacking lots of combos with two Anubis and git gud juice; one monster I just got with one of the gachas gives you x8 ATK by matching dark and water in a move.

OG Anubis asked you 8 combos for a x8, but now you just need 2 matches for the same effort. I'm kinda scared to find out what's considered meta by now...

I just wanted Chrono Break

Attached: Another Eden.png (512x250, 205K)

Did you at least get the free Oak +mew pair? I'd log into masters just for that. It's literally the best tank right now

Funnily enough, that's actually why I stopped playing. I was watching videos and learning how to set up the board to get off a 10x combo for Anubis, and after a bit managed to get it pretty much down to "a big hit every second turn." But then I watched a video of a guy just tapping skills to turn the board into two colors and bursting everything like that, and said "why even fuckin bother" and dropped it.

I play FGO, AL, and Honkai.

I appreciate Another Eden for it's lack of time-limited horseshit and "log in every day" incentives beyond the 30 daily chronos stones. I can just boot it up when I feel like it.

I wonder if that happened to anyone before, imagine being so shitty you cant even afford to die

That's also why I hog around the 3DS PAD games still; being made as self-contained games, the powercreep mentality isn't set up so that you have a "dominant strategy" to use over everything else. Now that there's a new digital-only game on the Switch, I might pick it up as well with some pocket change

Honestly, for a gacha it's pretty harmless/forgiving. I got a team of 5* characters before I even made it through the first few chapters.

Only 381 days until us filfthy muricans feel these curves

Attached: 1583078845892.jpg (734x2048, 129K)

what's a good mobile game that i can play in between clash of clans wait times?

it's actually pretty good but there's no need to grind atm from season loot and there's shit building

clash royale is fun but i can't be assed

Judging by this thread I guess I'm the only one playing pokemon masters.

>being sad that my buddy got 7 6*s and I only have 4
>Ch'en banner comes out
>oh well here it goes
>4th roll is Angeliana
>cool, a powerful supporter unit
>10 rolls later
>Silverash
I'm not regretting this roll, considering I have Eyja in my roster, plus Silverash would go easy mode

FGO and Symphogear XD