When are we getting her reveal bros? i wanna wank it off

when are we getting her reveal bros? i wanna wank it off.

Attached: f7cf2fdbfa9b10e8d8199bcbf9a533e3.png (1000x1500, 2.09M)

She’s going to be aged up about five years with an undershirt and longer shorts.

NOOOOOOO

when part 2 comes out.

>TFW want a tomboy girlfriend with short hair and a tight body.

>Inb4 just get a twink boy
>Inb4 inb4'ing your own thread blah blah

Fuck you.

You will be disappointed.

Attached: d83bb5560307bda865073f451daf2e16.jpg (744x1153, 1.12M)

If and when she gets revealed, she'll look so disappointing to you masturbators. You'll complain, and you'll make stupid petitions. You can screencap this, you can come back to this post, or you can pretend I never said this and act like noone predicted this outcome, but inside you know the truth, and the truth will eat you up. The more you try to deny the truth, the more painfully you'll die from it. And I'll laugh at your tears.

Wow. I've never felt so second hand embarrassed by a post before.
I hope you get the help you need.

>You don't like bad character designs? Huhuh, like, what are you some kind of incel?

>look at me I so different I pretend to like some unlikable plain looking bitch the post
Yuffiefags are all homosexuals who want to get (you)'s from men. Fact.

Fuck off retard.
The onyl correct way to reply to tripfags is with "fuck off retard" you retard.

Don't blame me, blame Squareenix, because they'll be the ones to disappoint you. You can run that HOPE COPE all you like, but you know I'm right.
And every thread you open with crying about Yuffie's redesign, I'll merely point to this thread in the archives, showing you what fools you were to cope with your naive hope.

>you
Cringy doomers.

Attached: cbf466b2c7df7598d2dc25c56b59538d.png (606x1200, 298K)

>tripcode
opinion invalidated

You saw what they did to tifa and you think this will be any different?

When Part 2 is revealed in about two or three years.

For once, a tripfaggot is right. Square is under the chains of political correctness, so her design will be bland and boring.

I dont think its political correctness. I think its just that guido in charge of the designs.

Tifa looks good, she is not 100% like her artwork but she has a delicious tummy, besides Square Enix is one of the few companies still making hot girls in today's market, you are probably some cringy ass doomer who never got to finish FF7 hopping on the hate bandwagon.

Attached: 31c81149da496a1d4e8a85b839808f40.png (800x800, 429K)

You and I don't know what goes on in their offices.

These people are the kind to have stupidity amnesia. They forget what stupid things they thought or assumed before that turned out to betray them in the end, and they go right back to believing the stupid things they forgot were stupid things to assume, and will make themselves mad again, but they won't blame themselves for not seeing the signs. Look at how many people are still complaining about Tifa's breasts being too small, but no, THIS time Squareenix will right themselves just for Yuffie!
And I get the bragging rights of calling what will obviously happen.

>Materia's
Materia is both singular and plural.

That guido normally designs his characters extremely sex.

"Materia's" as in "Materia is"

Tifa breasts are the right size, the hate on Tifa new design is a coordinated discord shitposting that newfags hopped on, face it FF7R is gonna be a huge success and a blessing to true FF7 fans.

What's the discord server

Look at this face and tell me honestly that you think this is a good design.

Attached: 22C0BD58-52E6-491A-A64A-AB3C481411B1.jpg (749x1019, 87K)

>Cherry-picked low res shot where she is in the middle of doing a facial expression

Attached: 016-1480x833-1170x780.jpg (1170x780, 81K)

Do you have an image that's not low res as fuck?

>Small eyes
>flat unsexy hair
>weak nose
>weak lips

Attached: 1578014725134.jpg (1638x2048, 550K)

Wait, this shit is seriously gonna be multiple parts? I'm guessing this will be 30$ then?

This is just credit roll' pre render cgi. Her ingame model looks way off

needs more sweat/10

haha

Attached: yuffgif2.gif (848x1200, 551K)

The first part ends after the escape from Midgar if I'm remembering right.

ew!

And it is $60, not including DLC or the edition that comes with an art-book.
...or the butterfingers you have to buy to unlock items.

do you live under a rock

You guys think they are gonna tone down Vincent's original look and make him less edgy?

Not in the slightest

I don't see why they would.